X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Cruz - Church Catacombs - California | Night

"Ngh!" As the scythe cut upwards, the sniper jumped back and instinctively reached for his revolvers. "Geez, really know how to make a guy feel welcome..."

Comment

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac was a little confused by Shadow's question, but he answered it as they approached the church.

"I don't know. I have no idea what it's capable of, other than that it could be used as a great source of power. I could think up of a few uses for it, but it's kinda yours. I'm pretty sure I would have to ask your permission first, wouldn't I?", Isaac asked Shadow.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Church Catacombs

The hooded being floated into focus. The creature itsef was very tall, dwarfing the sniper as it hovered above the ground, no legs visible. It's very plain, but very deadly scythe fit perfectly to it's hands, and then suddenly, it was gone in a flash.

Santa Cruz

As Shadow and Isaac were talking, the Huntress, on the rooftop behind them, leapt clear over them and landed gracefully on what remained of the church's roof.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Right after Isaac spoke that same mysterious person from before leaped right over Isaac and Shadow and landed on the church's heavily damaged roof. Isaac saw the person with his peripheral vision and quickly looked over to her. Isaac knew that this person was an ally because she helped him earlier with the giant bats. Taking this into account, Isaac addressed the person on the roof.

"Hey! Thanks for the help earlier!", Isaac called out.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz

The huntress did not speak, but simply nodded down towards Isaac and gestured towards the church as she leapt down, moving out of sight.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Here's a question for you! Do you even understand me?! My mother is gone! That's bad enough, but I have to live out my entire life knowing that I have to kill my father one day! Do you know what that's like?! After I kill my father, I will make sure that no one else has to die meaninglessly ever again! It may be a pipe dream, but I know what I must do! Stop pretending like you know me, because you don't! And I don't know you! That is how either of us will die! A stranger to eachother!!!"

Jack swung his machete at Takoizu and got her deep in the cheek. Now, if this were any ordinary machete, Takoizu would shake it off, but... There was something about this particular machete that hurt more than it should have.

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu was expecting Jack to turn around and shoot her, but she wasn't expecting the blade. Then again, Jack really wasn't expecting the machete to come to a complete stop when it hit bone. In order to prevent him from using the machete, Takoizu quickly grabbed Jack's thumb and pulled back on it, almost breaking it. As soon as that happened, Takoizu dropped the Subtle Knife into a gap, reached up to the back of the machete blade and snatched it away from Jack, no longer having his thumb for keeping a good grip. Takoizu then jumped back, machete in hand. The cut from the blade was unusual in the aspect that it actually burned instead of just hurting like a normal deep cut would. Despite that, Takoizu quickly took her mind off of it and decided it was time to put her plan into action.

"And what do you think I've been through!? I've had much worse than what you have gone through! Both my parents are dead! The rest of my family members died! One died trying to protect me, while the other needed my help, but I wasn't there! People I looked up to died! All my friends died! How do you think that feels, watching as every one that you love dies by the hands of bigoted, hateful, piles of filth!? Your mother died before you even knew her, but I watched as each and every one of them died, sometimes seeing them with my own eyes; tortured, then killed! You should practice what you preach, because you're doing the exact same thing to me, pretending that you know me! Do you even have a plan, a way to make sure no one dies meaninglessly!? The fact of the matter is, you are morally irresponsible! You see destruction all around you, yet choose to do nothing! Have you even heard of 'moral responsibility'!? Face it, you're desperately trying to be like your mother, yet you have no idea what is right and wrong, do you!? You judge people, yet you have no idea what it is to be a Yama in the first place! You're just a shadow, a cheap imitation of a once great person, a person that was looked up to!", Takoizu shouted back at him.

It pained Takoizu to think about seeing all her family members and friends die, but she had a task to carry out. Soon, Jack would think she was dead and would leave her alone for a long time. He would possibly even go back to their timeline and let her work in peace.
                Last edited by S121; 01-08-2014, 06:07 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Jack fixed his thumb with little emotion.

"... You can question my morals. You can challenge my way of doing things... But if one thing is for damn sure..."

SAS COMPONENT 2: VENGEANCE ACTIVATE

"If that you never dare to speak of my parents that way!!!"

Jack got very tense.

"I know what everyone calls you behind your back. I did investigation before my arrival. They call you the overpower queen. Then I shall show you that I am... The overpower slayer!"

Jack then threw many, many cans of an unidentifiable substance. He fired at them, blasting both a very heavy smoke and flash bombs.

"I gave you the choice of resting because it was obvious you were tired, but now... Be prepared for a boss battle you might not come from!"

Comment

Takoizu couldn't help but smile when Jack gave his speech. "The Overpowered Queen", such a petty name. She remembered being called that when she was a kid. She hated being singled out, but she eventually learned to like the name. After all, it suited her just fine. It described why the ACO was so afraid of her. She knew a battle between Jack was now inevitable. She may have wanted her plan to be completed and have it done with, but that didn't mean she couldn't have a little bit of fun first. Besides, if Jack ever came back from their timeline, he think this battle was the extent of her abilities, causing him to underestimate her in a possible battle in the future. Either way, she would win.

"Then come on 'Slayer!' Slay me!", Takoizu yelled out in a playful, yet sadistic tone as she got into an aggressive stance.

Her feet were far apart, while arms were thrown out to her sides and were slightly bent at the elbows. Her hands were curled up and her fingers were rigid, as if they were claws. She looked at Jack with a predatory smile and glare, one that would cause most trained soldiers to flee in pure terror. It was abundantly clear that she was in fact, a Youkai, just like her mother, one that seemed to want Jack's life.
                    Last edited by S121; 01-08-2014, 09:00 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hyrule - Lon Lon ranch

The man nodded and walked over to the area with the Lens of truth held up as though he was merely looking through it. He glanced over the area where Malon had been, but...he didn't see anything.
                      "It's not an illusion..." He muttered quietly. Then he glanced back to the twili. "Ah, you know I don't think I caught your name! Mine's Link."

Santa Cruz - Church Catacombs - California | Night

"...Doesn't want to look me in the eye..." The sniper muttered. "...That's good..." Then with a flick of a switch, he himself vanished from sight as he turned on his cloaking device once more. He then slowly worked his way towards a nearby passage, hoping to find a way down to the lower levels as quietly as possible.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-08-2014, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Lon Lon Ranch

"My name is Midna" the twili said and glanced at the area still searching for anything related to what happened around

"There should be something or someone who have caused this, there is always a remnant when a ritual is used. Take for example my portal, with what I created there are some flickering black pixels around where it can be reactivated" Midna explained to the hylian
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Church Catacombs

The Reaper simply appeared right in front of the sniper. Though physically, he was invisible, the Reaper could see his soul like a lighthouse in the fog. A scythe then began to swing towards him.

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Petty taunts won't get you anywhere!"

Jack threw up several Bowie knives so far up they went out of sight.

"Now then... Let's begin!!!"

Jack NT'd out of sight.

"You should hone your senses, because it'll decide your fate."

Comment

"And petty names like 'Overpowered Slayer' won't get you anywhere either. Actions speak louder than words.", Takoizu said as she waited for Jack to attack.

As soon as Jack would attack, she would be ready to counter. After all, she has to put up a fight if she wanted her death to seem believable.
                              sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"I hope you live up to your title."

Jack then came from one side and struck with a knife.

Comment

Working...
                                X