X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

Sakuyamon kept charging her energy and sent energy barriers to protect her teammates, the barriers acted like a second skin of the person "Try using ice magic, maybe that may work" she spoke to everyone who could use elemental magic
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John gritted his teeth as he felt his control over the light barrier weaken, but he forced his will into the barrier, reinforcing it and restoring it to full power. As John watched it's attack patterns, he began to quickly formulate a plan. He saw how Patchouli and Annie's fire did nothing, so something must be preventing the fire from getting through. If that was the case, then John would have to help them deliver the fire. As for his lasers being deflected, Patchouli's magic would be able to move it out of the way. She was a master of the five elements, which meant that she could counter its blobs. Reacting quickly, John looked over to Annie and gave her an order.

"Annie, burn the streams being fired at my barrier! I'll keep you covered! After that, charge up a fireball! If fire can't hurt the surface, then we'll have to go in deeper!", John said.

He then turned his attention over to the rest of the group at the top of the hole.

"Patchouli, when I fire my lasers, hit the blobs that come out of its mouth with whatever magic you think is best!

"Shulk, I don't know what you're capable of, but we need a way to either weaken it, divide its attention, or slow it down! Get on that!"

"Renamon, power up Patchouli and Annie! They'll need the extra power!"

And with that, John waited for Renamon to channel her power into Patchouli. As soon as that would be done, John could initiate his part of the plan.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Roger!" Annie nodded, charging a Pyromaniac-infused fireball.

"Let's see..." Patchouli drew another spell card: "Moon Sign - Silent Selene might work."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Sakuyamon sent more and more energy to everyone, especially the magicians to give them more power, a bead of sweat started appearing on her forehead
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As soon as John saw the sudden power fluctuation in Annie's fireball, John knew it was time for him to act.

"Now!", John shouted to Patchouli as he fired two powerful bluish-white lasers towards the slime's gullet.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"Moon Sign - Silent Selene!" Patchouli declared. The gooey toxic substances were frozen by the cold wave of the danmaku, letting the laser shred through the carbon barrier into The Slime's soft interior. Following up, Annie's empowered fireball shoved its' way into The Slime's inner layer, burning through the excess amount of Carbon. Within seconds, The Slime disintegrated.

"And that's a wrap." Annie chuckled.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Sakuyamon sighed with a bit of exhaustion, Nera saw her and massaged her back to relax her partner "Hey.. how are you feeling?" she asked

"Just a bit winded, powering up four people at the same time is kind of exhausting" the priestess said now getting back on her feet and recovering back to normal

Spoiler:

Comment

After the slime was defeated, John lightly smiled in his helmet, then looked over to Annie.

"Good job, you did great. Let's meet up with the others.", John said to Annie as he held out his hand for her to grab.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Thanks." Annie took the hand and got up.

"Good work, all of you." Patchouli neutrally praised to everyone as she glided down to the sewer, which smelled much better than when The Slime was around.

"W... What kind of monster are you people?" Phio gaped in surprise. "Are all outside humans this strong?"

"...some." Patchouli said indifferently. Annie giggled, but stopped as she saw something.

"Wait... There's still a little bit of slime left."

Patchouli and the others turned to see that at the site of where The Slime was crouched a man made out of goo. He seemed to be knocked out, unconscious, but still alive.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"I'll check it out.", John said as he began to walk towards it. After all, the slime was acidic, and John didn't want anyone getting injured or killed.

Taking care in case it was a trap, John walked over to the unconscious man to get a better look over him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Banished Library

Meanwhile, Jason was on land, tossing his chinese knife. He wasn't much help because of someone... but he didn't care. He might get his chance... Later. He begun stabbing the air. But after a few times, a ghostly image of Vaas being stabbed by his knife flashed before him. He jumped back, startled.

"Gah!... What's happening to me?"

He then remembered something Vaas said to him.

Did I ever tell you... The definition of insanity?... Insanity is... Doing the same... Same, fucking thing... Over, and over and over and over again... Hoping... "That something would change... Dammit, get out of my head!"

He then took to consideration... Why was he down here? What he wanted was survival. He could've done that in the village... Was it... He wanted to spew blood? Maybe... But he was already in this mess. No use thinking on it.

"Hey, you guys done yet?"

Forest of Magic

The danmaku slowed him down, but not quite enough. He jumped back.

The smoke finally cleared, but... Jack was nowhere in sight.

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu could see that Jack was now gone, so she walked through her field of danmaku, using the boundary of perception to pinpoint Jack's location.

"Come out, come out wherever you are~.", Takoizu softly called out as she walked around the battlefield, waiting for Jack to strike.
                          sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

Suddenly, Jack appeared behind her. She might have time to see this coming and brace herself, but not enough time to counter. Jack grabbed Takoizu by the collar, the other hand on his machete, and jumped the two high into the air.

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo | Day

As they were launched into the air, Takoizu could quickly and easily see what Jack was trying to do. He was going for his machete. Reacting quickly, Takoizu tightened her grip on the machete and snapped her arm forward, breaking Jack's grip on the blade. As soon as that happened, Takoizu thought about how much he wanted his machete back. At this rate, the battle would last forever, and that blade could possibly permanently kill her. She was hoping that Jack would simply use his gun, but he still kept trying to grab for that blade he coveted so much. This was when Takoizu decided to give Jack a little incentive to use his other weapons. Instead of fighting to keep the machete, Takoizu threw the machete out in front of her, and all of a sudden, the space around the machete began to warp, causing all the light near the machete to heavily distort. Takoizu had just sealed Jack's machete with the boundary of here and there, meaning that no matter how hard he would try to reach for his machete, he would never be able to reach out and touch it, not until Takoizu was defeated.
                              sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"How dare you! Prepare yourself!"

Jack let go and landed on the ground nearly instantly, leaving Takoizu suspended in the qir. He left her facing the ground. Above her, the aforementioned bowie knives were coming back down, and they were hot. There was no way for Takoizu to avoid this. Being suspended, by the time she looked up, it would be too late.

"Ocelot style: Inevitable Roulette!" Jack began juggling his guns and fired each time they passed the right hand at Takoizu at three shots per second.

Comment

Working...
                                X