X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitori's House - Gensokyo

"Just talk through me you noob..." EVE sighed to Otori as John answered.

"Hello?"

"This is EVE. This gentleman wanted to call you."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John recognized the voice on the other side. It was EVE, Nitori's advanced AI.

"Who wanted to talk to me?", John asked EVE in a curious tone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Nitori's House

"She just called me noob..." He whispered to himself.

He began speaking to John. "It's me, Otori."

Comment

John was a little surprised to hear Otori, especially so early after he first met him this morning. Perhaps Otori's mission went better than expected.

"Hey Otori.", John greeted.

"What did you want?", John asked as he continued down the stairs.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Nitori's House

"Hey, listen, I know this is a bad time with you saving Yuuka, but I must ask you something important."

Comment

John was a little surprised that Otori knew about Yuuka. He didn't tell Otori about it, so how would he know? Did somebody else tell him?

"I'm listening, but who told you about Yuuka?", John asked in a slightly confused tone.
              sigpic

Comment

Nitori's House

Otori was taken aback. It had been years. Who knows what he did and didn't remember at specific times. He just knows what happened.

"Oh, uh, well, you know our intel team, always on everything... But listen, John, have you seen any weird things? Anyone that, uh... How should I put this... Claims to be from the future? I'm on a mission to find out just what's going on after our intel team spotted some activity, most likely time warp activity. Have you seen anyone from the future?" Otori said.

Little did he know, during that question, his voice was slowly reverting back to it's original form.

Comment

John was beginning to become suspicious, especially since Otori knew things he couldn't possibly know, at least not in such a short amount of time. John noticed that Otori's voice was starting to change.

"Wait, how do you know about this stuff? We've been keeping Yuuka's problem a secret for a reason.", John said to Otori.

"Yes, somebody came... How exactly did you know? No intel team is that fast.", John said in a confused tone.

John found it strange that Otori knew all these things, these things that occurred barely an hour ago. Not only that, but why would the MSF be scanning Gensokyo? Did they have technology strong enough to survey the entire area. What were they scanning for? No military organization would scan an entire area for no particular reason. John felt that something was off, but he kept silent about it. He wouldn't say anything until he was absolutely certain that something was wrong.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nitori's House

"Seriously? A secret!? Dammit John..." He said under his breath.

"Really? Someone came by? Who was she? Do you have her frequency?"

Comment

John would have been able to overlook Otori knowing about Yuuka's condition because perhaps someone told him, but when he mentioned that the time traveler was a female, John could no longer ignore his suspicions.

"Wait, who said this mystery person was a she? I don't know of any type of radar system capable of differentiating between genders.", John said in a suspicious tone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sakuyamon was hearing everything thanks to her heightened senses and spoke to the spartan "The person you are talking to sounds like Otori, but his desperation makes him sound like another person"
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John heard Renamon and muted his communicator's mic, allowing him to talk to Renamon.

Something's not right here, an I intend to find out. He knew about Takoizu's gender without even having any information on her.", John said to Renamon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sakuyamon was thinking abouth what the suspicious Otori talked about "He knows that the time traveler is a she and knows about Yuuka, only us and the gap controller know about it and no one else. she said pointing out the facts

"He might also be a time traveler searching for the first one"
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"That might be the case. At this point, it really wouldn't surprise me.", John said to Renamon.

"What do you think he's here for?", John asked.
                              sigpic

Comment

Seeing that her digivice was fully charged, Sakuyamon went back to her normal form with a small flash

The now normal fox looked at the spartan "Since the first time traveler came here to change something, other ones may have come to stop her by any methods. I donīt think the time where they come from is of peace since the first one you described looked ready for war." Renamon guessed

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X