X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outskirts of London | Night
    And with that, the ACO Helicopter took off. Cole and Flandre were on their own once again. But this time, they knew where to go. The ACO members said that the laboratory was to the west of here. If Cole used his compass, they could reach their destination rather quickly. Taking the time that they had, Cole and Flandre continued their discussion from when they were on the helicopter.
    After walking a short distance from where they had started, a dark vortex began to form on one of the nearby trees. A Corridor of Darkness much like the ones used by Organisation XIII. How did they find him and Flandre so quickly? Going from prior knowledge and assumptions, Cole prepared himself for combat and charged up his hands. "Flandre, that thing right there is a Corridor of Darkness. The people that tried to kill us used them. Brace yourself." Cole spoke to Flandre.

Flandre nodded and began to prepare herself for what might come out of the corridor of darkness.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

As the corridor took form, Riku walked out of it. "Who are you and what intentions do you have in this forest? Why is Flandre here with you? We last got reports from SCAE that she was still in Gensokyo. That was less than 96 hours ago. And most important of all, what are you doing with a terrorist organization like ACO?"
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

The silver haired person asked Cole some interesting things. But what was even more interesting was the fact that Cole recognised him from earlier. When Xehanort was talking to him, a person who looked exactly like him was present. Cole remembered the faces of all of those who were present at that moment. And he would need to, if he wanted to get his revenge on them.
        "Strange how you say that, Organisation member!" Cole responded in a hostile tone. "I saw you there when that man, Xehanort, was talking to me! Why would I tell you anything?!" Cole didn't want to tell him anything. And why would he? Organisation XIII held him and Flandre captive. They would know everything about the two of them. So why would this person ask him? Was he trying to act innocent and pretend that he wasn't a part of Organisation XIII?
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

When the man mentioned Xehanort, Riku was shocked. How did he now who Xehanort was? He called him a organization member, did this mean that he knew about Organization XIII. "Where did you learn about that man and Organization XIII? You have to tell me. We'll get the details when things are a little bit more calm, just tell me the overall story" he said trying to not waste any time.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

"Heh. Organisation XIII? They locked me in a prison and kept in there for god knows how long! They were trying to use me to gather information on my powers and my world. They were also keeping Flandre held in their laboratory for... Actually, I don't know. I only recently met the girl. And Xehanort? The damn person spoke to me while they were experimenting on me. He had an object in his hand. A prototype of the Raysphere. A device from my world." Cole replied. He didn't want to reveal anything that Organisation XIII didn't know.

Comment

As the man told him what he had gone trough, Riku listened. After he finsihed he though of it for a little bit. "That should be good enough for now. Now if you excuse me. I have to go to the city. Apparently there is someone attacking, but we don't kno who yet." He then disappeared in a corridor of darkness.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

"Hey. Where do you think you're going? Wait!" Cole called towards the silver haired person but he was gone. He simply left without even explaining himself or even saying who he was. Not that Cole really cared. He couldn't trust him or anyone here. Knowing that he knew that people were aware of his location, Cole turned to Flandre.
                "Flandre, be on your guard. People know that we're here so we must prepare for them." Cole said to the girl.

Flandre nodded and began to follow Cole as he walked off. As they continued their walk, Flandre then spoke up.
                "Cole? Can I ask you something?"Flandre asked Cole. "W-Why did you save me?" The major question that Flandre wanted to know. Why did Cole save her? She did little to help him and in fact wanted to "play with him".

Cole was stunned by Flandre's question. No-one, not even himself, had ever questioned why he saved people or tried to be a hero. Cole mainly did it out of instinct or for a certain goal. Cole could not think of an answer as to why he saved Flandre. He could have left her for dead and let her get recaptured by Organisation XIII but he didn't. At that moment, Cole froze on the spot and thought deeply about the question. Why did he save Flandre?

Comment

Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Raven turned to Lily and thought for a moment. "Yes, and no. In my world the line between science, and magic were kind of... blurred. The Nasod's for example may have been machines in every sense of the word, but they were capable of using magic like almost everyone else in my world. Everyone pretty much had access to magic, and alchemy so it is hard to say if any weapons that were made in my world were created using magic. Thus allowing simple swords and such to be capable of harming magic. I just know that my Nasod Arm was capable of harming the Glitter Demons, even if I didn't use my arms flames. So I would say there is a high chance that they can be harmed by normal weapons." Raven said as he continued looking for a vehicle to use. Elsword was entirely quiet the whole time though.

Chung looked at Jack and sighed. "Well... I guess that still counts." Chung replied with a nervous chuckle. Then he turned to Daniel. "I don't know why they are called the Glitter Demons. Though some have theorized that the Dark El aura around them sparkles like glitter, but I never saw that before. Some have also theorized that people named them the Glitter Demons to make those who fight them a bit less scared of them. Yet as good as that may be, there are also major flaws to that theory." Chung said as he kept walking.

Suddenly Elsword finally opened his mouth and spoke to Daniel, and Jack. "The reason they are called the "Glitter" Demons is because whoever named them was just being an idiot! Besides they are not that tough, I was capable of taking on a whole squad of them a lone!" Elsword proclaimed as Chung sighed once more. "Dammit Elsword you may not be too far from the truth this time... and you may have taken out an entire squad of them, but that doesn't still mean that they can be dangerous. Besides the ground you took out were a squad of scouts, and one royal guards. If there were any more demons of higher ranks then you would not have gotten out alive."

Comment

Garage - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

"If that's the case, then we might want to take one of the Gauss Warthogs. If they have a resistance to physical attacks, a Gauss Cannon will bypass it.", Lily said to Raven.

Jack simply ignored Elsword's proclamation and continued to walk towards the Warthogs in the garage. As they neared one of the Warthogs, Daniel decided to ask one more question.

"I'm pretty sure Thermite would work against them, right?", Daniel asked Chung.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village - Gensokyo

"Uh... Strange things..." Nitori recalled. "There was a strange machine that fell from the sky one day. It's in my studio if you want to take a look at it."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library

"Well, I don't know, but hey, this ain't Discovery, is it? So, uh, when do we kick ass again?" Jason said.

Nitori's House

"Oh? May I see it?" Otori asked.

Comment

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Shadow did not look at Isaac, but chuckled slightly. "The Emerald does not belong to anyone. Whoever finds one can keep it. However that does not stop anyone from stealing it from you. I only require their power to keep a promise to an old friend." Shadow said as he readied his gun. Upon seeing the Huntress run forward into the Church Shadow followed suit, quickly speeding up to near supersonic speeds as he began to "skate" towards the church.

Garage - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Chung looked at Daniel and shrugged. "Maybe. They were able to be damaged by the nuclear flames of Raven's Nasod Arm, yet they weren't burned right away. They slowly took damage over time. It all really depends on the rank, equipment, and amount of demons there are." He said as they finally found a Gauss Warthog to use.

As they did Raven looked at Lily, and the others. "Okay so who will drive, and who all will ride in this one? I can only see two seats, and one spot for a person to man the turret. I guess we will have to choose who goes in what vehicle." Raven said as Elsword looks at one of the turrets on the Gauss Warthog. "Hey... mind if I-" Elsword said as both Raven, and Chung simultaneously yelled the same thing. "NO YOU'RE TOO RECKLESS!!!"

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

After listening to the story and when it seemed the group was preparing to proceed deeper into the library, Shulk asked a question that was on his mind. "The way this library is...I wonder...do we even know how far we are and will we be able to find a way out when we reach our destination?"

Santa Cruz - Church Catacombs - California | Night

The sniper moved quickly as he saw the scythe slicing through the air towards him. Back-stepping, he overcompensated and found himself falling off the edge of the path overlooking the lower levels.
                            "No...! Not Like this!" He tumbled slightly as he found himself grasping again for a ledge as he slid slightly down crumbled passages that formed slight slopes. Eventually he landed hard at the base of one slope towards the lower passages. "Ungh....geez..." He got up slowly, cringing from the newly acquired bruises from the fall. Dirt and dust was smeared all over him now. "...This...is just...not my day..."
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-12-2014, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Kappa Village - Gensokyo

"Alright, follow me." Nitori guided Otori to the basement, where her studio was.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Church Catacombs

The Reaper looked down and was about to teleport after him, but was stopped when several energy arrows pierced through it''s gut. It grasped it's stomach, before falling off the edge and right at the feet of the sniper, arrows still embedded. The Huntress looked down, seeing both the Reaper, and the energy signature of the sniper. She leapt down without pausing or without a scratch, pulling backing the bowstring, causing an energy arrow to form, and took aim at the sniper.

"I saw you before. Who are you?" she said in a calm, collected, and battle-hardened voice.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X