X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John knew that what Renamon was saying was true. Takoizu told him that he died in her timeline, so who knew how bad it was? It only made John wonder what kind of life Takoizu had to go through.

"True. We're going to have to be cautious. There's no telling what they're willing to do, or how far they're willing to go.", John said to Renamon.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Nera took a deep breath and sighed "We will need to trust only counted people, even our friends can leak information without knowing who are at their surroundings. she said in a flat tone

the jackal looked at her partner "We might know who is hiding something or is a danger, but we got to be extremely careful to who we choose as trustworty"

"Nera is right about this. Even you daughter needs to be checked first to see if she is saying the truth. And before you comment John, you might trust what she told you, and its understandable to have emotional trust with family even with your situation, but only you have met her and by radio only. We are just worried about your well-being" Renamon explained to the spartan
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I understand that, but she.. was right there. I didn't meet her by radio, but in person. She walked up to me, hugged me, and said that she missed me.", John said in a tone of wonder, almost amazement.

The truth was, John could still barely comprehend all that had happened. It was incredibly shocking, but not in a negative way. To be honest, John didn't know what to feel. His current situation was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. How was he supposed to act around her? What kind of father was he to her? Was he a good one? He didn't even consider what his future would be. It was confusing and a little stressful to think about, but he couldn't help it. Such a series of events were bound to bring these thoughts to mind.

"I appreciate that you're worried, but I don't think she's the kind of person that would be untrustworthy. I'll still keep an eye out, but I think we can trust her.", John said to Renamon.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Ok then, we will just have to know her too just in case" Renamon said moving on to their other situation

"Im worried about the Otori on the other side of the comunication, he sounds like him, but different in a way.. like if he aged too quickly" the fox guessed

Nera continued "Maybe he is Otori from the future, but how do we know he is on our side? we can be sure he is searching for Takizou, but the way he has spoken shows no friendly aura, I mean like if he is either neutral or hostile to her" she said still trying to figure out with what they got
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Otori sometimes gets on my nerves, but I don't think he would be the kind of person to attack us... Of course, there's no telling what happens in the future. The only person that knows this Otori is Takoizu, so we'll have to wait for her to come back before we can be certain. Until then, we'll have to keep an eye on him.", John said to Renamon and Nera, somewhat agreeing with them, but also giving Otori the benefit of the doubt.
            sigpic

Comment

Renamon nodded and seated to calm her mind for whatever might happen in the next floor they would pass through

Nera rested on a wall to clean her fur and check for any superficial wounds she might have gotten during the journey

Spoiler:

Comment

After quickly speaking to Renamon and Nera, John unmuted his microphone and spoke to Otori.

"So how do you know that the time traveler is a female?", John calmly asked Otori.
                Last edited by S121; 01-12-2014, 06:24 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Nitori's House

"Because she's been here for quite the while." Not true. "We've been keeping an eye on her and she's definitely from the future. The technology is too new."

Comment

"Someone that seeks to change the future and someone that seeks to possibly keep it the way it was..." Shulk muttered. "It's like our confrontation with Zanza all over again..."

Santa Cruz - Church Catacombs - California

The sniper was stock-still for a moment before he turned and saw the "dead" skeleton. "Killing the dead. Just another day living among game characters." He said to himself before running after the Huntress.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-12-2014, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Church Catacombs

The Huntress was out of sight, but not out of ear range.

"You say that again, i'll kill you." came the voice of the Huntress.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Huh..." The sniper was trying to catch up with the Huntress but he had to ask a question. "So what's your deal? Particularly on why your aversion to being called by what you are? You have a chance to distinguish yourselves from us mere humans, why don't you?"

Comment

Outskirts of London | Night

"Cole...?" Flandre called out to Cole. Flandre was surprised by the reaction that she had received. Right now, the one who had saved her was frozen on the spot and in deep thought. Was he reconsidering his actions? Flandre waited for Cole to give his response.

After some thought, Cole turned to Flandre and spoke to her.
                          "Flandre, why are you asking me this? You remember the stories, right? I just... I just save people. That's all." Cole emotionlessly responded. All that he could say was he just saves people. Whenever he saved a person or helped them, he never questioned it. He never thought about what he does. He just acts out of instinct. If an innocent is injured and needs saving, Cole would rush to their side and help them. But Flandre tried to kill Cole. She wasn't exactly innocent. "Look, we'll discuss this later. Right now, I want to get to this 'Prometheus Labs' as soon as possible." Cole said. And with that Cole continued walking west.
                          Eventually, they arrived at a large military complex on the outskirts of the forest. Could this be the place? With the military complex in sight, Cole and Flandre walked to the nearest entrance to the facility to try and gain access to it.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Church Catacombs

"Doesn't matter." The Huntress simply responded.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"It matters to the regular humans that are being affected by this incident on the night before Christmas Eve." The sniper caught up to the Huntress and tried to stop her for a moment. "Look, after that devourer incident four months ago, Game Characters as a whole are being seen by authorities as more a threat to peace than bringers of. The higher-ups don't see you lot as a benefit when you guys do some good, they see nothing but collateral damage. That's their bias, and they intend on using it to paint you all as being evil. We need some stories to break that and the general opinion of people thinking that game characters are a superior race that will eventually take over the world and subjugate us humans to your will. If you have a reason for hating being called a game character, then we might be able to break these opinions. Of course, it can wait till after this." He stopped talking as he stepped aside.

Comment

Church Catacombs

"I don't work in goverment, but i'll tell you this." THe Huntress glanced over to the sniper. "Some of the lot would try to subjugate humans. They would like nothing more than to see us all with out heads on pikes or working as slaves. But, on the other hand, you have the vast majority who simply want to live in peace, and not have to deal with predjudice everyday. That's partially why places such as the Inventory were created." THe Huntress explained, turning back to the stairway and going down the steps.

Comment

Working...
                                X