X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitori's House

Otori followed. He was looking at the technology as he passed them. They seemed... Futuristic, he guessed. Standard things in the future, of course, but... Cool.

Comment

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac thought about what Shadow said, how nobody really owned them, but that people would try to steal it from him. If that was the case, then Isaac would have to closely guard it. In the meantime, they still needed to enter the church. Just as they neared the church, Isaac had an interesting question to ask Lujuria.

"Hey Lujuria? I know that you're a type of demon and all, so would getting near the church be a bad thing for you? I mean, yea, there's zombies and ghosts coming from the church, so it's not exactly hallowed ground anymore, is it?", Isaac asked Lujuria.

Garage - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Jack simply looked at Elsword and spoke.

"No. Get out.", Jack flatly said to Elsword.

"I'll drive this one.", Lily said to the group.

"Then I'll grab another Warthog. Who's coming with me?", Daniel asked as he motioned over to one of the other Gauss Warthogs.

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

After Zazz left, Jason asked the group a question.

"We're not here to kick ass, but I'm pretty sure we'll get back to doing that soon.", John calmly said, then turned his attention over to Shulk.

"I can take care of that. I know how to create Corridors of Darkness, portals made of Darkness. Once we're done here, I'll make a portal back to Voile.", John explained to Shulk.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz - Church Catacombs - California | Night

"Oh just some gun totin' guy that got a little bit curious on things, that's all." The sniper had a wry smile on his face as he began to get up, sweeping off some dirt on his jacket. "So, is Mr. Grimm here dead or just incapacitated?"

"Huh, that sound's pretty handy." Shulk noted. "But still, do we know how far we are? And how much time do we really have?"

Comment

Santa Cruz

"... Erm, you guys go on ahead. I mean, I'm fine and everything, but being a sin, it isn't me that's the problem. The church would regularly weaken demons, but if I go in there, the church itself would be the one decaying. If I stay in there too long, the church would collapse on us. Sorry, but I'm no help here."

Comment

Church Catacombs

"Stop bullshitting me and tell me the truth, or I remove your ability to answer." The Huntress said in a slightly annoyed tone, completely ignoring his question. "I know you put up that jammer."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac nodded at Lujuria, then spoke.

"Stay safe.", Isaac said to Lujuria.

He then looked over to Rena and spoke to her.

"Ready to go?", Isaac asked as he checked his Plasma Cutter to ensure that it was fully loaded.

John didn't really know how to answer that question. He didn't know how far they had to go, or how long Yuuka would last. Despite that, he answered Shulk's question the best he could.

"I don't know. We'll just keep walking until we get there. I don't know how much time Yuuka has left, but I don't think she has very long...", John said to Shulk, trailing off at the end.

It seemed that something weighed heavily on John's mind, as if it affecting his ability to speak. To be honest, John was actually scared of losing Yuuka in a similar way he lost Cortana, having her become unstable, then fade away. The first time was what caused him to slowly lose his mental stability, so who knew what would happen if he had to experience it all over again? After a second, John spoke again, this time bringing attention to the mission at hand.

"Let's go.", John calmly said as he walked towards the spiral staircase.
              Last edited by S121; 01-16-2014, 08:59 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz - Church Catacombs

"Ah...yes...the jammer. Ok, you got me. I'm a gun totin' guy with a few toys and not much of a life. Happy now?" He then turned and looked around slightly with a grin as he scanned over the area for possible paths forward. "I presume you're a game character, judging by your weapon. So, which game ya from?"

Comment

Church Catacombs

The Huntress lowered her bow and smacked the sniper across the face.

"Don't call me that. Now are you going to sit there, or move your lazy ass?" The Huntress said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Santa Cruz - Church Catacombs

"Agh...was not expecting that..." He muttered before responding. "Lazy? I prefer cautious, but please, if you see a way forward, lead the way."

Comment

Church Catacombs

The Huntress moved aorund the slopes until she came to a passageway with stairs that lead down.

"This way." THe Huntress then quickly aimed and fired an arrow over the sniper's shoulder, nearly an inch from hitting him, but that took out a skeleton that was moving behind him. TH eHuntress then calmly turned and moved into the passage.

Comment

Nitori's House - Gensokyo

"This is my studio." Nitori opened a door that led downstairs. "Consider yourself fortunate. I don't show these collections to anybody."

Otori was right to be fortunate. Nitori's studio was a spectacle to behold, with machines of technology at least a few decades ahead in time.

"Stay right here, let me go get the Satellite." Nitori said, referring to the thing that fell from the skies.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Nitori's House

"Wait, Nitori, before you leave... Do you have a radio I can call John through?"

Comment

Nitori's House - Gensokyo

"Let me fetch EVE." Nitori said, referring to her maintanence drone with automated AI. "EVE!"

"What." EVE's tendrils appeared. They were coated with white silicanite plating.

"Call John for our guest here." Nitori ordered.

"Right." EVE nodded and began to contact John.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

As John walked down the staircase, his communicator began to beep inside of his helmet. John looked over to the communicator interface on his HUD and saw that Nitori was calling him.

(Huh? I wonder what she needs.), John thought to himself as he accepted the call and spoke.

"Hello?", John asked.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nitori's House

Otori looked puzzled. "So, uh... Do I talk to EVE or what's going on?"

Comment

Working...
                                X