X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isle of Spirits - Manor of eternity - A 1st Floor Corridor

Further down the way, a white note similar to the one on the doll floated around the corner. A single printed word was on the front side: "Yes."
    The other side made more sense: "There are others."

Comment

Mara couldn´t help but laugh "So I may have answers, what do you think Mr plush? should we find our friends?" she asked the doll not caring if she looked like crazy while walkinh through another corridor
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Two notes appeared. One, white like the tag with a black printed arrow that pointed towards the corridor that lead to the back while another, grey like the warning but blank was in the corridor that led to one of the corner towers.

Comment

hm.. going back were I came from or check a tower.. it can be a dead end in both ways and a trap too.. well, Im always eager for new discoveries" Mara said to herself while going to the corner tower

"I hope you are a friend Mr. Plush, we don´t want to have an accident, don´t we?" the bioroid had a wicked smile
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Isle of Spirits

Mima ignored the note for a moment after spotting the person.

"Hey, i'm talking to you. It's quite rude to not respond to someone when they're talking, you know?" Mima retorted.

Helios System

SimO continued through the infested area, until he came to a large fleshy room, a large bulbous orange being hanging from the ceiling. SimO saw the hanging rods supporting the creature up, and took aim at them. He blasted one off, to hear a screech from the creature, almost overloading his processors. Creatures came from holes in the walls, swarming around the creature to protect it as several tentacles burst from the ground.

"Situation: Not good." SimO said, backing up, dodging the tentacles with his superior reflexes, and ripping them from the ground, to be greeted with another screech from the creature.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Helios System - Nevaaras - Middle of the desert near the colony

It was the middle of the blazing hot day on Nevaaras. A sandstorm was raging by, and Black Rock Shooter AKA Megumi was braving the sandstorm as best as she could. She had worn her jacket with her hood up to try and better protect her eyes, but the sandstorm was still too fierce. Finally though it had ended and Megumi was left in the middle of the rocky desert. She took a few deep breaths as she fell to her knees. The heat from the blazing hot desert on top of her wearing her jacket for protection was too much for her. She finally passes out in the middle of the desert... or so she thought. The colony she was looking for was just over the next hill... she just couldn't see it...
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-14-2014, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Isle of Spirits-Manor of Eternity-1st floor

Eorthe opened her eyes again. This creature was getting really annoying. Eorthe decided to deal with all distractions first, she bent down and picked up the note, and held it in the same hand which held the doll, she would read it later. Though she wondered what it would say, she hadn't asked anything. Eorthe turned back towards the creature and a piece of rubble flew into her hand. Eorthe sent the rock fling towards the creature at high velocity, muttering, "shut u-"

Eorthe froze, the rock stopped in place mid-air then dropped to the ground. Her other senses had just detected something far above her, a few floors. A human. It seemed to be wearing a strange suit, but it was a human. Eorthe turned and started running, towards it, entering the room the grey note had led to and started ascending the stairs. Her mouth was twisted into a snarl, all thoughts of the note and the creature forgotten.

Sent from my LG-P705 using Tapatalk
                How many times can you die a day~?
                How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Isle of Spirits

"Ungrateful little.." Mima said, hovering at an equal pace to Eorthe.

"Is it because i'm a spirit? Trillions of years do cause a wrinkle or two, you know." Mima said, almost right next to her as she ran.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Isle of Spirits - Halls of Time - 2F Room

Inside the room where Eve and Hajime were, was two dolls with tags..
                    By the door was the grey note that was different from the tags on the dolls with the warning.

Comment

Isle of Spirits

The Reaper was in a wrecked room, somewhat up form the ground. It's suit's mechanical eyes lit up, along with the rest of it's suit powering up as well. It sat up, scanning the room, and made a hmph sound. I kew this architecture, it remembered. It got off the ground, picking up it's weapons next to itself, putting them on his back, with his Brakk handcannon resting in it's gangly arms. If the walls told anything, it had been a long time, a very long time.

Then, reaching the Reaper's ears was the sound of talking. It moved through the hallways, heading towards the sound, quiet as a whisper, and as swift as death.

Comment

Helios System - Nevaaras - colony

"Whatever these outsiders are...they sure set up quickly." The voice of what could only be discerned as a male was faint in the wind, muffled by a scarf. A red visor-like goggle protected the person's eyes. A long black jacket with strange red patterns under a short beige jacket offered protection against the elements with a suit underneath that regulated body temperature, keeping the man cool in the blistering heat. In his hands were two large metal cases of Archaeological equipment. Strapped to his back appeared to be some sort of weapon that seemed to be a folded-up Scythe. "Tch. And I thought I got here quickly." He said again. From his voice, it was evident that he was in his mid twenties. "Regardless...I hope my craft didn't get swept off in the sand storm..."
                        He headed for the outskirts of the colony, heading to an area that would be within visual distance of Megumi...

Comment

Helios System, approaching Nevaares

SimO fired off another shot, destroying another of the creature's supports, and it partially began to slump, revealing a gooey part. SimO took aim with it's last shot, and the bullet struck true. The creature exploded, covering the are in a gooey pulp, and the infestation began to reced. Another boom rocked the ship, and chipped away the wall, revelaing the void of space, along with a planet approaching, and fast.

"All passengers, brace for impact, our engine has been crippled, we are going down, repeat, we are going down." came the voice of the commander over SimO's internal intercom. As the void tried to pull SimO into space, it held on to the floor, scrunching through metal in the process, but it served as a fine handle.

Nevaaras

A huge, blazing hot streak could be seen in the atmosphere of a planet as the large ship plummeted through the atmosphere, searing through the sky like a bullet, going right over the sandy dunes near to a colony, and crashing with a loud boom that could be heard for miles around.

Comment

Helios System - Nevaaras - colony

When the ship passed overhead, the man found himself dropping down and ducking between the cases he held. The shockwave of the crash reverberated in the ground. After a moment, he looked up in the general direction of the blast. "You've got to be kidding me...*sigh*..." He then got up again and took a moment to think about what to do. He decided to go to the site of the crash landing. "Can't hurt to try and be a good civilian..."

Comment

Colony - Nevaaras

As a fireball flew through the sky, a man in black armor quietly observed it from one of the highest towers, smoking a cigarette as the ship barreled through the planet's atmosphere.

"F*ckin beautiful.", Ethan muttered under his breath as he watched it slam into the ground a few miles away.

From what Ethan saw, the ship had no emergency landing capabilities, due to how violently it slammed into the ground. Everyone inside was most likely dead, and if not, they soon would be. As Ethan finished his cigarette, he saw that closer to the town was what appeared to be a person in black.

"Hmm?", Ethan uttered as he zoomed in on the mystery person with his visor.

From what Ethan could see, there was what appeared to be a girl in black clothing. The girl was unconscious, and seemed to be slowly getting buried by the violent sandstorm. Seeing that the girl was most likely going to die without help, Ethan sighed as he took his cigarette out of his mouth and flicked it off of the balcony. After than, the slit in his helmet sealed itself, creating an airtight, sealed micro-environment in the suit.

(Busy day, busy day.), Ethan thought as he vaulted off of the balcony, activated his anti-gravity module, and flew towards the downed girl.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Isle of Spirits-Manor of Eternity-Stairs

Eorthe continued her headlong dash, keeping her eyes fixed in front of her so that she did not trip and damage this fragile body, but she used her other senses to reexamine the creature floating along beside her. A spirit, that explains why I did not recognise her biological make-up, I've never encountered one before. Wrinkles...I didn't actually consider them while shaping this body...maybe I should create some to better indicate my age...No, that would just mean aging this body and its physical capabilities are already limited enough as it is...I will think it over once I have more energy back. Wait didn't humans have some tales about spirits? They were...humans who died weren't they? I never actually considered what would happen to humans after I get rid of them...Would I have to deal with these spirits too? This one here is certainly annoying enough...

Eorthe's pace slowed as she ascended past the forth floor, her breathing was also getting heavier. As she did not need to be that careful of where she placed her foot now, she looked at the spirit out of the corner of her eye. Then she decided to reply, toning down her annoyance, but still sounding slightly irritated. "Weren't spirits human once? And what is your body made out of? I've never seen anything like your biological make-up..."
                                How many times can you die a day~?
                                How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Working...
                                X