X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash Site - Nevaaras

With data stored into his ship, Grey locked up his craft by encrypted remote and then quietly smiled to himself as he walked over to the wreckage. Almost care-free, despite the danger, he climbed in while no one was looking. His goggles seemed to take on a different hue in one portion, indicating a different visual filter. Through it he could clearly see small orb like entities which could be related to spirits that indicated a life form, although through the filter he could not see the physical surroundings. The reason he walked in without a care of environmental hazards like the spores was because a thin energy shield that had a red-ish black hue covered his body and was invisible in normal circumstances.

Comment

Nevaaras

A blip appeared on SimO's screen as Grey entered.

"Oh, someone entered." SimO said, turning around towards the hole. "I'm still connected to some of the ship's systems. If you wish to follow, you will need a pressurized suit with it's own air supply. Also, the designation I go by is SimO."

SimO then took long strides towards the hole and entered the ship behind Grey.

"What are you doing?" SimO asked as it neared Grey. "It is highly dangerous to be in here, especially alone."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Crash Site - Nevaaras

"It's highly dangerous to leave the survivors waiting. if there are any left by now." Grey simply responded, glancing about for any indication of life, noting if any where nearby and being ready for anything that may be waiting.

Halls of Time - 1st floor - Room

The room where Hajime and Eve were started to grow dim as the torches began to fade and shadows began to grow. Red eyes began to become more prevalent and suddenly an wraith like claw shot out of the shadows and grabbed Eve by the ankle.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-18-2014, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Nevaaras

From Grey's view, the ship was covered in the tiny little dots like those for lifeforms. Several somewhat small creatures skittered by through vents though, raising some noise.

"Survivors are highly unlikely, though plausable. If so, however, they may be infected." SimO raised his rifle a bit, cooling the vents. "Besides, you do not know your way through the ship. I do."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Halls of Time - 1st floor - Room

Hajime and Eve who were on the first floor had been awake for a while now had noticed that the room was slightly glowing more dim.

As they were walking they began to become more cautious as what appeared to be glowing red eyes in the shadows. Suddenly out of the shadows a claw of sorts came out and grabbed Eve by her ankle. Eve screamed as Hajime turned towards her and the claw that was latched onto her leg. "EVE!!!" Hajime yelled as his body charged with a bright blue energy, with a few sparks coming off his body. He then ran up to Eve, grabbed her and aimed his palm towards the beast and let out a surge of electrical energy towards it in an attempt to ward it off.

Comment

Crash Site - Nevaaras

Ethan may not have had any schematics to work with, but at least he had a guide. As for the survivors, Ethan hoped that the spores hadn't gotten to them yet. He knew that this entire mission was most likely a lost cause, but at least he might learn something from this experience. After a moment, Ethan walked up to SimO and Grey, and spoke.

"I've got a radar to help us find the survivors faster, so I should be of some help.", Ethan said as he pulled his Custom .45 Pistols out from his digital storage unit and readied them for conflict.

"Are we all ready to go?", Ethan asked.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Crash Site - Nevaaras

Grey simply smiled, but the scarf hid this. "I already see them. Or I should say I can see all life in here. Shall we find out who or what is up ahead?"
                The direction Grey pointed...
                was nothing but wall.

Halls of Time - First Floor - [Hajime and Eve]

The attack was successful as it was a lesser Demonarc. Eve was freed as the shadow retreated slightly. However, the area was progressively getting darker and their path in the light was growing smaller...

Comment

Halls of Time - First Floor

Eve and Hajime continued running towards the bright light in the distance. The light was growing smaller, but at the same time it was getting larger as they approached it. "We have to... keep running Eve!!!" He yelled as he was beginning to slow down already. Eve saw this and looked behind her as the light slowly disappeared from behind them. "Hajime... I have an idea... but it's not a wise one... Just hold on tight..." Eve said as she started to slowly hover off the ground. As she did she grabbed Hajime as she started to speed up. "Hajime lift your legs! I'm going into overdrive! We might be able to outrun this darkness!" She said as she started to speed up even further, with Hajime in her arms this time.

Crash Site - Nevaaras

Megumi simply stared at Ethan blankly as he seemingly completely forgot about her. This however did not really annoy her at all. Instead she simply turned around as she kicked a piece of burnt scrap metal with enough force to leave a dent in it as she began to walk away from the Crash Site slowly...

Comment

Crash Site - Nevaaras

Just as Ethan was about to enter the ship, he heard the sound of metal being hit by an object. As soon as that happened, Ethan quickly turned around and saw that the girl was leaving the crash site. Ethan was a little worried that the girl might still be a little weak from the sun, but then again, she was in much better condition than before. Because of that, Ethan decided that she probably didn't need him anymore. It just as well. She didn't really like him much anyway. Ethan couldn't help but lightly chuckle at his thought as he turned back to the ship and walked inside.

As he walked inside, he saw that the girl, Grey, was pointing at a wall. From what Ethan could tell she might have had a HUD of some kind, one that had various vision modes. Because of that, Ethan didn't think very much of it and spoke to the girl.

"How far into the ship are they...?, Ethan asked, trailing off at the end because he didn't know what to address her by.

"What is your name?", Ethan asked Grey.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Isle of Spirits - Halls of Time - 1st floor - Main Hall

Eorthe watched as the human, bioroid and spirit fought. She was standing in the light by the stairs which headed towards the "sanctuary". Originally she had been hidden in the shadows, avoiding notice, but she had stepped out to avoid any of those shadow creatures, it did not matter anyway, the three were riveted by the shadow creatures. As she watched, the spirit tried to leave, but was blocked, then she flung one of the shadow creatures away. Eorthe did not consider going into the sanctuary, the other three sounded like they were headed there too and being stuck in a room with 3 hostile beings was far from a sanctuary. That left returning to the ship.

But that meant having to fight through those shadow creatures. Eorthe had no idea how to fight them, except that light and electricity seemed to work best. She had no electricity, but there was light that she could manipulate this time, as compared to when above. But it might be better to watch and see how the three fared first.

But it didn't hurt to be prepared. She started gathering some of the light from the edges of where the shadows were, drawing the shadows in closer temporarily. A ball of pure darkness grew in each of her hands, growing to the size of a tennis ball before stopping and the shadows retreated again as the light returned. But the balls remained, a space where light was trapped and none was reflected, the small size didn't matter as light did not take up space, and the added bonus was that concentrating the light intensified it, and it would continue to grow more intense as more and more light was absorbed.
                      How many times can you die a day~?
                      How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

The Demonarc Bia corrected itself and launched off of a column back towards Mima, however it stopped short as a Demonarc Umbra held up its hand. The entity appeared to step out of Mima's way...
                        but something in the shadows was moving...waiting for Mima to cross the boundary, expecting her to ignorantly continue towards the door...

The shadows in the room were covering more and more of the floor.
                        Now the path towards the clock was only 12 meters wide...and it was shrinking by 10 centimeters per second from either side...
                        they had 1 minute before the room was engulfed by darkness.

Eve and Hajime now entered the main hall just before the hallway they were in closed to darkness.

Crash Site - Nevaaras

"Grey. They call me Grey." The man in the cloak responded. "And Its hard to tell. if it's an average sized bipedal being: it's just beyond the wall. If it's bigger, it may be further."
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-18-2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Nevaaras

While everyone was inside and no one was looking, Morice took out one of his tracker bullets. He gently stuck it to the ship. He then wrote a not by it that read 'If you see it, DON'T TOUCH IT. Unless you want your ship to be destroyed before the survivors are extracted.

He then walked off to the side. He activated the glasses communicators. "Captain, intel suggests there is a mine nearby. Check the scope for which direction it is and how far away it is."

He paced for a few seconds. Finally a response came.

"YOU WOULD HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LET THEM TAKE YE, BOY. IT'S TOO FAR AWAY, YOU'D GET KILLED. AND WHAT IS IT I ALWAYS SAY?"

"'A dead man is no use in captain Nervaas' crew,'" he quoted.

"AYE. I DON'T CARE HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT. JUST GET THE JOB DONE. I'M BORED OF THE BLOODY PLACE ALREADY."

"Worry not, captain. I'll get things done," He said... as he walked by Megumi.

Comment

As Eve and Hajime finally made it into the Main Hall they looked back in shock as the Demonarc Bia was fighting several others... one of them looked familiar... incredibly familiar... but they thought nothing of it as they looked at the Demonarc Bia.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!?" Hajime yelled as Eve set him down back onto his feet.

Nevaaras - Colony - 001

As Megumi was walking the kid from before had also walked by her. Megumi didn't have nothing else to do. In fact she quite literally had nothing to do right now. She doesn't have the money or the ship to leave the planet, nor does she have any assignments like Ethan. As such Megumi turned to the kid and began to follow him... from a safe distance of course.

Crash Site - Nevaaras

As Ethan, SimO, and Grey were inside the ship a squad of 12 armored men, with high tech armor, and shields covering their body had came in. "Attention men! Today we are looking for survivors. We have also been requested to work under the temporary command of the one named SimO, one of the only known survivors of this ship! So whatever he says goes. Got it!?" Said one of the guards as the others stood at alert, saluted, and all simultaneously yelled "SIR, YES SIR!"
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-18-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Nevaaras

Morice hadn't noticed a thing, He simply kept walking.

"But are you sure that what we're looking is in that mine? I mean, it's too precious to just leave lying around in a mine that anyone can enter.

"WELL WHAT THE BLOODY HELL MAKES YOU THINK I KNOW? WE'RE GOING TO FIND OUT SOON, WON'T WE?"

"I will find it before you lose your patience, captain."

"GOOD. NOW, WHILE YOU'RE THERE GETTING IT, GET SOME... VALUABLES. ANYTHING WORTH SOMETHING OR THAT LOOKS LIKE IT'S WORTH SOMETHING, GOLD, SILVER, PLATINUM, HELL, SOME POOR CORPSE'S WALLET IF THARE BE ANY."

"Naturally. After all, we need all the financial support we need-"

"BOY, YOU'RE THINKING TOO NARROW. THINK IT BE FOR OURSELVES. RICH MEN, ME BOY! NOW HOP TO IT!"

"Yes, captain Nervaas. I will."

"GOOD BOY. OH, AND MAKE SURE AT LEAST ONE MAN KNOWS THE NAME NERVAAS, OR..."

"'Pistol Blade.' Trust me, if they dare interfere, they will have no choice but to know the name Nervaas 'Pistol Blade' Gordon."

"THATA BOY! NOW DON'T CALL UNTIL THARE BE SOMETHIN' IMPORTANT TO REPORT, GOT THAT?"

"Aye aye, captain."

Comment

Planet Dua - Mirror Sea - Isle of Spirits
                                Halls of Time - 1st floor - Main Room

As John stared at the Demonarc Bia and tried to come up with a strategy to kill it, he heard a man yell.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!?"

In a single instant, John quickly turned his head over to the source of the noise and saw two people that looked very familiar, so much so that John could almost say their names. Just as their names reached his tongue, he noticed that the darkness was slowly advancing. Not only that, he also noticed that the shadows were simply waiting, as if they needed the darkness to envelop the room before they could attack. Thinking quickly, John turned his head over to the two and shouted out to them.

"Go up those stairs and get to the sanctuary. Go!", John shouted out to them, then turned his head towards Mara.

"Mara, let's go. They won't attack until the room is completely dark. That gives us time to enter the sanctuary.", John said to Mara.

"Let's go! We can't fight these guys, not without causing more damage.", John shouted out to Mima.

after that, John looked over to the stairs and saw that woman from before, the one that attacked him. In her hands were two orbs of light. At first, John thought she was going to attack, but seeing as how she didn't attack yet, maybe she wasn't hostile at the moment. Either way, John was a little wary of her.

Crash Site - Nevaaras

Ethan nodded at Grey and put his pistols away as he spoke.

"Okay. Should we save some time and go through the wall?.", Ethan asked the others.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X