X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcyon - CY-044 - Transport Tunnel B

After both Deimos and Bardock got what they needed from the map Bardock was a little angered at how it will take roughly 15 more minutes before the Transport Car headed to the Residential District, and in turn the location where all the restaurants and bars are located at. Having no choice but to wait Bardock leaned up against the wall right beside the bench that Deimos is sitting. The look on Bardock's face was a look of a hardened warrior, somebody that looks like they have gone through hell. Taking a deep breath Bardock closed his eyes as he began to wait for the Transport Car.

Celestora System - Alcyon - CY-044 - Landing Bay

Meanwhile in the Landing Bay things were going smoothly. Dave had already gotten finished with the business he had with the captain of the Freight Ship, and already Dave and the bodyguard had left the Freight Ship and are already about to leave the Landing Bay. However Dave was feeling a bit uneasy, as he felt a cold chill go down his spine, he felt as though someone was watching him... Then again there are roughly over a hundred men here in the Landing Bay, and some are bound to at least glance at him... Except that he felt as though there was just something behind him... staring directly at him and only him... He tried to pay no attention to this feeling, but it was getting kinda hard to...

Comment

Transport Tunnel B

"You look like you could have a story or two." Deimos said, without looking over to him, so it seemed. "Though everyone does, to be honest. Some are just a bit more exceptional than others."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Space - Heading towards Alcyon Space Port

Returning from an unsuccessful hunt, Reiya was sleeping in her ship in black short leggings and a white tank-top, just floating around. Her ship is on auto-pilot heading towards a space port near Alcyon to refuel and resupply. Her long pink hair just moves randomly about. Her right arm's red and pink coloring would catch the eye of most people because it's a mechanical arm. She has her right arm on her belly. "Reiya, wake up." A female voice said. "Mmmm..........." Reiya groans still asleep and "rolls" onto her left side. ".........REEEEIIIIIYAAAAA!!!!!" The voice screamed. Reiya slowly opened her pink eyes and then stretches. "What is it Reimi?" Reiya asks as the voice she rubs her eyes with her right index finger. "Sorry to wake you but we're coming up on an old ship it seems to be out of gas." Reimi said.

Reimi is the ship's AI pilot program that also works the scanner, comms and weaponry. Reiya pushes off a wall and enters the Bridge. "If it's an old ship and out of gas, why are you telling me?" Reiya asks. "Because there's a life signal coming from it and it seems the life support is about to run out." Reimi said. Reiya places her left hand on the captain's chair, still floating. "Pop up the ship." Reiya said and an image of the ship appears on a giant holoscreen. "It's just a single life sign?" Reiya asks. "Yes. I'm only detecting one life signal coming from it." Reimi said.

"I'll change and save the person. Get as close as possible and send out a non-hostile signal and try to contact the person." Reiya said as she floats from the Bridge to her room and puts on a black skirt and throws on her white and pink top and black, knee high boots. Reiya then floats towards the exit door. "How close are we?" She asks as she deploys her gear. "30 feet." Reimi said. Reiya takes her right index and middle fingers and presses on her headset and an invisible air bubble surrounds her head. "Open." Reiya says and the door opens and Reiya jumps out of the ship into space towards the old ship.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Celestora System - Drifting in Space above Alcyon - Desolate Freight Ship

Add was alone on the currently out of fuel Freight Ship as it was stuck in orbit around Alcyon. He was roaming the halls of the living quarters as he was counting down the clock until life support runs out. "Twenty Four hours... then all life support will be gone, and I will be one dead man in an empty ship... Boy is this one hell of a predicament I got myself into. Maybe there is a cryo pod here... all I need is to find it, hop in, and then I will be safe until I am-" Add was saying to no one in particular as he stopped in his tracks. His dynamo's were detecting something... interesting.

"Kukukuk!! A life sign approaching the ship... could this be my chance to get off this giant piece of scrap? Well I'll just have to wait and hope for the best!" Add maniacally laughed as he began running down the hall.

"You don't know the half of it. I've been through sh*t that would break any normal man. Then again I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that. Anyways what about you? You don't look like the kind of guy to have a story." Bardock replied as he continued to lean against the wall.

Comment

Alcyon Space - Desolate Freight Ship

Reiya found a way into the ship and searched the ship as Reimi guided her to the life sign. "This is an old ship." Reiya said as she looks around. "It's so old that I can't get any data on it." Reimi said through the Re In Headset. After float searching the ship for 15 minutes, Reiya arrived where the signal is coming from. "The door is pretty think so you'll have to blast it open." Reimi said. "Understood." Reiya said to Reimi and then deployed her Sorane Blade. "Hey! If you can hear me, you better stay away from the door! I'm gonna blast it open!" Reiya yelled and then aimed her blade towards the door with her left hand under her right elbow and fired a beam big enough to blast a hole where the door was but not long enough to blast through the wall on the other side. Reiya retreated her blade and stepped through the hole. "Hey, you alright?" She asks not knowing where the person was at.
            Last edited by Zekai; 09-28-2014, 10:18 PM.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Alcyon - CY-044- Rooftop

Runa was doing her job by looking at the surroundings, she had to admit that the security of the station was pretty good, the guards kept to their jobs and didnīt abuse of their power. "Looks like things are pretty safe" she said to herself.

The redhead sighed and took one of her tools, it was a a radio made by herself, she started dealing with the different frequencies hearing the public radio speeches and avoiding the ones that could be confidential. Between the frequencies, she found something odd.

"What is this..?" Runa paid attention to the distorted call "Go--e- -o- ha-- us--g di--re-- call, ship on col--si-- cou-se" was the speech between the static
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Add was running down the hall when he heard a voice call out from behind a nearby door, followed by a large blast as said door was blown open. The psychotic drifter readied his dynamo's as they began spinning in front of him to form an electric shield to protect himself from the debris.

Once the smoke cleared though Add looked on as a psychotic smile came across his face when he saw the one who caused he explosion. "Well that sure was fast. I was expecting it would take a bit longer to break through the steel door." He replied as his dynamo's moved back into a position behind Add.
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-30-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Reiya turned and saw a white haired teen with some objects floating around him. She was surprised to find that a young teen male was the life signal. "What's a teen doing in this old ship?" She asked herself. "My ship got a life signal coming from here and I came to get you out before the life support runs out." Reiya said to the guy, explaining on why she was there.

Comment

Transport Tunnel B

Deimos gave a chuckle. "When you get to be as old as I am, there's always a few stories. Especially considering who I was all that time ago."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Alcyon - CY-044- Rooftop

Runa tried to stabilize the frequency as she spoke already guessing the situation "If you can hear me, how far is the damage of your ship?" she asked and thankfully received a good response

"Main engi-- is down and relying on em---ency thrusters" The pilot said calmer than the engineer thought, it would be understandsble if the oerdon showed fear or dedperation in a case like this.

"Ok, try to focus on maintaining altitude and let gravity do its job, how strong are those thrusters? can they push the ship enough to stop it?" That was what worried Runa, if the ship couldn't stop itself, it would need a long path for landing which, for what she could see from the rooftop, wasn't an option.

The answer she received relieved the redhead of rhat fear "Yes they can, but the moment I overcharge them, this piece of metal will later just be dead weight. Is there a landing zone I could use?" The pilot asked still calm. Wasn't this ship on collision course?. Runa was about to find out when she affirmed of the landing zone while getting down to the lower levels

"Heads up people, we got a damaged ship with emergency landing procedure" She watned to the workers as she noticed something coming with a trail of smoke.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Add simply looked at Reiya, and scoffed at her comment, almost like he was annoyed at her remark. However he shouldn't be so upset or annoyed at her comment. After all she is the only way out of this place, and to safety.

"Well it took you long enough. I was going to use the emergency cryo pods to put myself into stasis until someone would come across this piece of junk. Though that wouldn't be fun, and the chances of someone actually finding me in such situation would be surprisingly low. Now if you don't mind, can you do something about getting me out of here? I don't want to be a frozen corpse drifting through space."

Alcyon - CY-044 - Entire Colony

Almost immediately after Runa warned the crew members sirens began blaring loudly throughout the most, if not the entire colony. Red lights were flashing as the sirens went off.

CAUTION! EMERGENCY LANDING INBOUND. LANDING BAY PREPARE FOR INCOMING VESSEL. ALL CIVILIANS SEEK SHELTER IN CASE OF CRASH LANDING. The robotic voice blared over the intercoms throughout the most of the colony, including the Transport Tunnel B.

Bardock didn't really say much at first as Deimos's comment reminded him of his past missions to other planets. The missions he had done with his teammates had been pretty harsh. Being sent to other planets to wipe out all life on them before selling them. He had done that to at least 3-4 planets with his teammates. However all that ended when that cold tyrant Frieza decided to try and wipe out the entirety of the Saiyan Race by destroying Planet Vegeta. Thinking about this caused Bardock to scowl as he stepped forward to the boarding platform for the oncoming transport car.

"Who I was along time ago gives me several stories. Some I don't even wish to remember, but just cannot forget. Either way the car is approaching soon. So it was nice talking with ya." Bardock said as the moment the Transport Car entered the boarding platform, sirens had gone off. The sirens caused Bardock to stop in place as he began looking around.

CAUTION! EMERGENCY LANDING INBOUND. LANDING BAY PREPARE FOR INCOMING VESSEL. ALL CIVILIANS SEEK SHELTER IN CASE OF CRASH LANDING.

The message echoed through the Transport Tunnel as crowds of civilians began rushing in to get to the transport car.

" Emergency Landing? I got to check this out!" Bardock said as he almost immediately began hovering into the air above the crowd. He then turned to Deimos. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to see what's going on! If you want to check things out you better hurry! By the looks of this crowd it's going to be hard getting to the landing bay." Bardock said to Deimos as he began to fly over the large crowd of people, and towards the Landing Bay which is currently getting prepared for the inbound emergency landing.

Comment

Alcyon - CY-044

Runa was already prepared with her mechanical limbs as she spoke to the pilot "Ok, we have to options, either we stop yourr ship with enough strength or you make a crash landing on the near area, can you survive the latter?" she asked while eyeing the oncoming vessel.

"My body can withstand the pressure, but I wouldnīt like to test such thing today" the pilot answered and the engineer could hear the person grinning "Just tell me what you got to help with the braking process, the speed is still too much"

The redhead looked at her arm and siled "Donīt worry about that, I got it" she said preparing for the jump, her mechanical legs whirred with energy as she took the radio "When I give the order, push the thrusters to the limit". The pilot couldnīt help but laugh "You are a reckless one arenīt you?" she asked with her hand on the lever.

"Maybe, but that is what makes things funnier" Runa spoke taking her seconds until the time would be right. The redhead made the jump as the mechanical legs released energy making her go higher, the arm was also charged as she shouted to the pilot "Go to the limit now!"

The pilot pressed the thrusters to the limit as the ship slowed down, way inside her mind, she hoped it would work.

Spoiler:

Comment

Reiya didn't like the tone of the guy's talking. She sighed before talking. "I got the signal little over 15 minutes ago and it was hard to get here." She explained. "I'll take you to my ship and then to Alcyon's Spaceport. How's that sound?" She asked the guy.

Comment

Add simply chuckled as he continued walking up to Reiya. "That would be just delightful. So lead the way..." Add simply said as he stood there next to Reiya with the same almost psychotic look on his face as always.
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-15-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

(Eh.. SUS, the ship is already close to the colony and Runa is already in the air to make a crash stop)

Alcyon - CY-044

Runa used the seconds she had to know where to hit the ship, she couldnīt just put her mechanical arm and use some rockets, but a well timed punch would do the job. The pilotīs ship was using all its energy to stop as the emergency thrusters were at maximum capacity, the area surrounding them already got scorch marks and had peeled of any paint.

The pilot noticed the redheadīs plan and tried to point her ship towards the engineer so they could hit each other, she didnīt care the damage of her ship since it could be repaired, better a big dent than a burning vessel. The engineer knew where to hit in the frontal area of the ship and went for it.

The mechanical arm released all its energy on the punch both breaking the hull and getting said arm stuck "Huh, I didnīt think of that" she spoke rather calm despite the fact that she could die because of a possible collision. Runa looked at the pilotīs window and noticed a black haired woman with almost artificial white skin? there were injuries on the pilotīs body that showed synthetic fluids but her body expression were too human to be just an android ("A bioroid or cyborg")

"The ship slowed down even more, now we can actually land in some sort of prairie or flat land" the black haired pilot spoke through the radio getting the redhead back on track. If they wanted to land, they needed something like either a track or just enough flat land to use the shipīs wheels.
                                Last edited by Kristia; 12-02-2014, 02:10 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X