X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manor of Eternity

"One of Master Aion's wishes were for you all to survive the end of the galaxy so that you could be free of the bonds of this Galaxy. Because of the Nature of the Manor of Eternity, you were all kept here, safe from the inevitable conclusion. " Aurora explained. "And...the...doll..." Her speech trailed off as she tilted her head analyzing the item. "...There are traces of Life Hacker manipulation on the doll. There is no other properties of the doll. Application of manipulation estimated 10 hours ago."

Comment

"Manor of eternity

"You will have to know by whatever data you got from us that I have a rather short temper Aurora so please answer the questions that you can answer, but don`t do it in a cryptic or riddle style, just plain facts and cold direct answers" Mara spoke to the female calmly, but you could see she was holding her rising irritation

"So who aside from us Mima, Cortana, Eve, Hajime, John, and I are alive here? We saw a woman with wind and telekinetic abilities in another floor so that would be seven now. Are there other people, humanoids, spirits etcetera capable of using his or her rational brain?"
      Last edited by Kristia; 02-26-2014, 09:42 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Manor of Eternity

Mima gave an evil smirk. "So he is still alive. There are no other Life Hackers in existence, if I remember what a friend of mine said." Mima stated. "So why did this Aion fella destroy the galaxy? It seemed like a decent place beforehand."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nevaaras

Morice had found a place where he could rest until tomorrow. He opened the door to his small room. It isn't anything fancy, though. It was a cheap one day rent.

"Nervaas' sleeping quarters was better than this..." He muttered to himself. He dragged Megumi in and placed her on the bed. He took out a clothe and a gourd. He wet the cloth a bit, folded it and placed it on Megumi's forehead.

"That should keep you cool for now. I hope you wake up so that you can leave..." He said. Though he sounded harsh, he actually kind of cares a bit for her safety. He then sat on the edge of the bed and called Nervaas.

"... Captain. I have some bad news. You're going to have to activate the orbital anchors. This may take longer than expected."

"Freakin' hell... Well, I'm going to send Jim over as a scout."

"Jim? Are you sure?"

"He won't be in town. He'll be outside. He will wait until the time is right to sneak under a vehicle."

"Well, as long as he isn't seen, I suppose."

Comment

Planet Dua - Mirror Sea - Isle of Spirits
            Manor of Eternity - Sanctuary of Light

John got an answer to his first question, but what about his second one? Aurora answered John's first question almost immediately, but it was as if she didn't hear his second one. John wanted to help her, especially considering that her state was similar to Cortana's when she went Rampant. When it happened to Cortana, she tried to hide it at first, so it was clear that Aurora might have been doing the same thing.

"Aurora, where are your databanks stored? You have helped us, so now it's time for us to help you.", John calmly said to Aurora.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Isle of Spirits - Manor of Eternity - Sanctuary of Light

First Aurora addressed Mara.
              "Within the Manor of Eternity..." She paused for a moment. "Excluding the Noxarcs that have not fallen to their daemons, there are no others currently present from the past."

Then Mima.
              "The Galaxy was dying. It was inevitable that this would come to pass. However, Master Aion had eliminated all who would have forced the destruction of the Galaxy prematurely. He did not destroy it."

But then she stopped at John's question.
              She stared at him for a decent amount of time. Her eyes were blank as though she was incapable of answering.

Colony 001

Grey hesitated for a moment before responding. "...a series of events have been put into motion. She's awake..."
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-04-2014, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Isle of Spirits

Mima noticed this and narrowed her eyes. "You don't know, do you?"

Behind the three and coming into the light was the Reaper, it's scythe sheathed on it's back and it's kunai within reach. It's footsteps echoed throughout the large room, and then he stopped about 15 feets behind the others.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Isle of Spirits

"In the end, only a few remain, unless there is a big pan to restore things" Mara spoke with sarcasm

but then she noticed someone or something behind them "Would you look at that, another being"
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In a single instant, John already had his M6D Magnum Pistol drawn and aimed at The Reaper, ready to fire at an instant's notice. In only half a second, John closely observed The Reaper and felt somewhat familiar with it, as if they had met before.

"Who are you?", John calmly said to The Reaper, still keeping his gun fixed on it in case his hunch was wrong.

Crash Site - Nevaaras

Ethan was expecting a simple answer, but instead he was given a somewhat vague one. From what he could tell, whatever happened must have been bad.

"Wait, who's back?", Ethan asked Grey in a confused tone.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Isle of Spirits

The Reaper stood there silently for a few seconds, unphased by the weapon being pointed at him.

"It won't travel fast enough." The Reaper finally said with it's gravelly voice.

Comment

Isle of Spirits

"Ugh.. another cryptic guy, I think I did something so cruel that they sent me to the cryptic universe, looks like common speak is almost noneistent here" Mara sighed and then asked the reaper

"Whatever you are planning, spill it and we can evade an uneccesary battle"

Spoiler:

Comment

Mara didn't understand what The Reaper was talking about, but John did. If John was right, then perhaps this being standing before them could evade bullets, similarly to how John could.

"He's talking about the gun. The bullets won't move fast enough to hit him, not if he doesn't want to get hit.", John calmly said to Mara as he slowly put his M6D away as he continued to stare at The Reaper.

"Who are you?"-, John asked The Reaper again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Isle of Spirits

"I have no name." The Reaper said. "But many refer to me as 'the Reaper'."

Comment

Crash Site - Nevaaras

"Not who is back...who is awake." Grey adjusted his arm with the weight of the crystal orb. "...there are, naturally, remnants of the past of this galaxy. Something...or someone...woke up one of those remnants..." He looked back to the crystal. "...you know of the legend of the Phoenix? How upon its death it bursts into flames and from its ashes it is reborn?" Grey glanced then to Ethan. "This galaxy is no different. According to my findings...it has a natural mechanism that allows it to be 'reborn' after 'death'."

"Reaper-? Reaper-?" Aurora began to rotate clockwise with her head being the axis of rotation. "Reaaaaper-?" Suddenly she stopped when she was upside-down. "Reaper!!" her face lit up again at the notion of another old friend appearing. She started to lung forward like she did before, but stopped abruptly when her previous issues reappeared. She stood standing on the ground with her hand on the barrier, smiling with a slight tinge of sorrow.

Crash Site - Nevaaras

"Of course a galaxy can't just 'burst into flames'. No...there has to be something to act like the burning... Something to reduce the Galaxy back to its basis so that it can be reborn. And that something is controlled by an entity of this galaxy's past. And that entity is awake."

Comment

CY-001 - Nevaaras

Megumi had remained unconscious for a good while, even after Morice took her to a safe cool place to rest.

However after some time had passed Megumi slowly came back to consciousness as she looked around. Noticing she was in a different place than normal she quickly shot up. She then backed into a corner as her left eye caught fire with a small blue flame that only existed over her left eye. The fire oddly though... did not seem to harm her at all...

Megumi who surprisingly looked scared had looked at Morice almost in fear, which compared to how she was before... is... surprising...

Comment

Working...
                                X