Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((I don't know what to do with the Doctor so... .-. ))
    ((Just gonna post for the other places))

Weapon's Lab - CY-001 - Nevaaras

Astraea was caught off guard a bit by Ethan's actions. The exact movements he pulled, and how quickly he pulled them she did not see be used before. In fact it look somewhat similar to a dance move in a way. This made Astraea blush but not due to embarrassment. In fact she was getting quite angry. However she did not loosen her grip surprisingly instead after this stunt Ethan pulled was done with, Astraea began squeezing his arm with all her strength as with her other hand she grabbed her blade and prepared to bring it down RIGHT over Ethan's shoulder and down through his torso an angular cut.

The Expense | Hallman's Office

When Lycoris stepped in Hallman let out a sigh of relief as he looked at her. Seeing her was a fresh air from all the questions that Emil was bombarding Hallman with. Hallman really just needed Lycoris to talk to, but now that Emil and Lycoris are here it does bring up a good thought...

"Hmm... Lycoris have you been keeping up with your training at all...? The same goes for you Emil. I need my two best soldiers in top fighting condition." Hallman asked with honest intent to know of how their training is going.

Comment

The girl's ears perked up and twitched when she heard the question. Lycoris enjoyed talking about her progress because it was one of very few things she received praise for. "Yes sir, Lycoris learned how to use EMP's in VR training, and Emil helped my improve my armor."

(not a whole lot i can post so sorry if this is a bit short)

Comment

Prosperity Space - Heaven

Thinking for just a moment, Terra responded. "Style? Uh, well, I mean, anyplace could work, but, I don't know, maybe somewhere sorta pretty? I-I don't know if you'd have anyplace like that, would you?"

Comment

(Battle Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR7qwu8grWo)

Ethan gritted his teeth as he felt his wrist fracture under the grip of Astrea, but still retained his composure. He was used to such pain, and if his didn't resist this pain, he would in store for even more. Reacting quickly to Astrea's strike, Ethan grabbed the hand that was wrapped around his wrist and performed yet another unorthodox maneuver. Wasting little time, Ethan first tugged away from Astrea, then suddenly dropped all his weight down and towards her before sliding between Astrea's legs and ending up behind her. Again, Ethan was playing a game of "break the girl's grip", and as he rose back up just behind Astrea, he tugged hard at his arm in an attempt to either break the girl's grip, or if that didn't work, cause the angel girl to do a somersault in the air and land on her butt.

Emil simply tilted his head at Hallman's question, as if he were silently chastising Hallman for even asking Emile such a question.

"Naturally. Do you even have to ask me that?", Emil asked Hallman.

Jiff-E-Mart - Electra | Geminiea Alpha

"That is correct. Not only is it where they keep various historical archives, it is also the location of one of their main intelligence compounds. Much like what happens when you.. damage a portion of a living organism's brain, the organism is immediately crippled and its chances of recovery are rather slim. If we can overrun the compound and collect their intel, The Aristocrats' days will become numbered. They will be missing not only a large portion of their intelligence network, they will also suffer serious logistical errors as they try to scramble and piece together a replacement facility.", Thomas explained to Rebecca in a way she would understand.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Prosperity Space | Space Station "Heaven"

Valli put his hand in his chin when Terra specified how she would like her home done up. "Hmmmm... I'll need to consult someone... Maybe..."

Gaspard shook his head as he realized Valli had become engrossed in his own thoughts, planning. He stood up and turned his head toward Terra, "If you've had enough to eat, we can head to the infirmary to have Ms. Sana give you a once-over and make sure everything is as it should be."
            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Palace - Power Core Chamber

As the others were busy at work on trying to figure out how to get the reactor up and running, the Doctor was already at work trying to get the system up and running. Things were... going rather roughly, as he was having a tough time with this kind of tech... The Doctor was doing some minor rewiring and a bit of modifications to the hardware on the main console. Nothing major just a bit of work to help it start up. Though after a quick spark from the console the systems began to boot up... Upon getting the system boot up, He jumped up with some glee.

"Well I got the systems up and running!" He called out as he clapped and rubbed his hands together while looking at the others before turning back to the console. Of which he noticed something... wrong. His slight modifications caused a minor glitch to cause the system to freeze up. "Oh wait nevermind! The things frozen..." He said as he looked at the console monitor. Examining it he lightly taps on the side of it before pushing a few buttons. With nothing seemingly working he gets down onto his knees he looks under the main console and noticed some of the wiring to be loose. With a bit of working and using his Sonic Screwdriver to complete the internal connections of the wiring, the system began to make a whirring sound quickly as it booted up. With this the Doctor got up and looked at the console screen... and noticed something else that's wrong...

"There appears to be an issue in the system... It appears to be a problem in the Main Thruster, but I can't find out what it is exactly. Can one of you lot go down to check? I'll try to be your eyes and ears from above up here." The Doctor called out as he began working even more on the system.

Astraea's most recent attack seemed to have missed with Ethan's really weird and... unexpected maneuvers. As expected of Ethan's plan, he finally managed to succeed in causing her to loosen her grip... but she didn't entirely let go either. Instead she ended up doing a bit of a somersault before landing flat on her face. Of which she then let go of Ethan. However she didn't stay down long as she quickly got up, and within a very short amount of time she began performing a quick flurry of slashes at Ethan's legs. The speed of which her arms were moving was quite impressive, for her arms looked like a mere blur as she slashed at his legs.

"That's good! The only reason why I'm asking is because I wish to watch you two spar against each other to examine how well your training has come along." Hallman spoke as he got up out of his chair before walking towards the door to leave the room.

Comment

Ethan lightly grinned inside of his damaged helmet as the angeloid girl landed face-first into the ground, but was not given a lot of time to act. Almost as soon asa she was downed, she got back up and started to slash at Ethan's legs. Reacting with what little time he had, Ethan jumped to avoid the first slash, then boosted backwards with his anti-gravity module before pulling out his TRX-77 and firing directly at Astrea.

Emil simply gave a light shrug at Hallman's proposal and looked over to Lycoris before speaking.

"Well, you ready to spar?", Emil asked Lycoris in a rather calm, relaxed tone of voice.

In truth, Emil thought that he would not benefit at all from this sparring session, but at the very least, Lycoris would get something out of it. Fighting Emil would at least bring the benefit of giving her a greater chance of successfully neutralizing Project Phoenix-01. What better way than fighting someone even stronger?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Lycoris had a look of worry on her face as she looked first at Hallman and then back at Emil. At first glance would would think she was afraid of getting hurt, but then she spoke. "I don't have to use any weapons right...?"

Comment

Forest | Prosperity

Keegan's dropship hastily lowered itself down to the surface a ways away from the wreckage of the crashed fighter. Keegan grabbed a first-aid kid from the wall of the ship and hopped out the door prematurely, rushing over to the wreck to look for survivors.

Approaching the site, he could see a girl within what must have been the cockpit, though his vision of her was terribly obscured. She was clearly unconscious, and the cockpit was quickly filling with smoke. He started to turn to his companions to tell them to get the torch to cut her out, but then he realized... He could disassemble the ship. He sat on his knees and focused intently on the fighter before him. Before long, the ship slowly began picking itself apart, Keegan technopathically arranging the byproducts around the ground. Eventually, he got to the pilot's seat and slid it out from the cockpit. A plum of smoke belched forth from the opening and Keegan lifted the the girl into view. She was bleeding profusely from her left eye socket.

Acting quickly, Keegan removed a canister of biofoam from the med-kit he brought with him. "Sorry, Fraulein, but this is for your own good..." He then sprayed the biofoam into her eye-socket and wrapped an accompanying roll of gauze around her head, covering the wound. He placed his fingers on his headset and spoke.

"Command, it's Jaegar. The crash site was some sort of fighter. Ditching wreckage pending further investigation. Extraction includes one survivor. Female. Approximately 20 years old. Injuries: Potential concussion, Shock, missing ocular, left side. RTB ASAP for medical treatment."

He took his fingers away and listened.

"Copy, Jaegar. Cleared for CASEVAC. Get her back safely."

Keegan then picked the girl up, cradling her in his arms as he carried her back to the dropship so he could deliver her to the infirmary.

As the dropship took off once more, Keegan's headset buzzed again.

"Keegan, you asshole, I'm only one girl, I already have my hands full with Phenom and Amanda and now you're bringing me a fucking pirate!?"

"Sorry, Sana... That's your job."

Comment

Prosperity Space - Heaven

That's right, Terra mused silently. We were going to see a doctor. Turning to Gaspard, she replied, her voice still somewhat soft. "I believe it would be good to visit this doctor. For all I know, I could be hurt and not even notice." She stood up from the table and waited for Gaspard to lead her to Ms. Sana, taking a moment to wave a silent good-bye to Valli.

Comment

The Expense | Training Simulation Room

Hallman simply smiled at the conversation the two were having. It was small, and mostly of Emil asking Lycoris a few questions... but it was still pleasing. He would continue to listen to them as they walked through the ship, and eventually they made it into the Virtual Simulation training room.

Once there he turned to the two agents of his.

"Okay you both know the place. In here you can input a training scenario including consisting of a location, obstacles, equipment, and terrain of the location. So go wild because Lycoris and Emil. You both get to decide. So think over the scenario. Try and surprise me." He said as he sets on a chair in front of a monitor scanning the empty Virtual Training Room.

((S1 determines the direction of the deflected shot.))

Ethan was quick to avoid Astraea's slashes aimed at his legs, in fact it was a bit surprising. He seemed to be getting a bit faster... and faster. Not by much right now... but... she could tell a slight difference. This did not matter to her though as she qucikly saw the shot flying at her. Quickly acting she took her shield, activated the energy barrier generator function on her small shield, and essentially smacked the shot from Ethan's weapon. When she did this the shot bounced off the energy barrier from her shield, in turn sending it flying through the sky in a... random direction...

Comment

The idea of hitting such a valuable location excited Rebecca, but for all the wrong reasons. While Thomas might find it a good strategy due to the opportunity to steal or, at least destroy, highly important information that the Aristocrats are hiding, Rebecca was more enthusiastic about the soldiers that are guarding the said information. No doubt would they be a fun playmate for Rebecca... hopefully they stand more of a chance than the occasional rebel groups that are more focused on crime activities than actually standing a fight against the Aristocrats.

"Then can we go today?" Rebecca pleaded, hopping up and down excitedly. She was beginning to feel the heat as her breathing got a little heavier: she was getting bloodthirsty. "Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleeeease?"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Prosperity Space | Space Station "Heaven"

"Bien" Gaspard declared before starting out the Mess Hall. "I think you will like Ms. Sana. She is very good at what she does, and always has a very gentle touch when it comes to her patients. I don't know if I can say the same about her personality though..."

Gaspard lead Terra through a number of streets within the Atrium before coming upon a three story structure with a rather Hospital-like appearance.

"It's going to be a little bit busy in there. Surely, Sana will have her hands full caring for Phenom and Amanda. If you'd like to see them, Sana may allow it, but from what I've heard over the airwaves, you may not want that, currently. Unless, of course, you're not offput by the byproducts of surgery." He said with a shrug.

Comment

As the slug flew off through the ceiling and off into the distance, Ethan began to quickly backpedal as he dematerialized his TRX-77 and pulled out a flashbang from his belt. Wasting no time against his dangerous adversary, Ethan pulled the pin, hastily rolled it towards Astrea, and hopped over one of the lab tables before hiding behind it. Ethan hit the ground with a rather hard thud, but seemed little worse for wear. At this point, his main concern was the flashbang.

Central Tower - CY-001 - Nevaaras

Meanwhile, the slug that Astrea had deflected had found its way to the central tower, the main hub for CY-001, and more specifically, straight into the room Mokou was currently posing in front of a mirror in. The relative silence was suddenly shattered as a heavy slug ripped through the metal exterior of the tower, the metal screaming as it stretched and was ripped apart. Instantly after that, the metal slug shredded through the piping and electronic devices within the wall, and after that, the slug erupted from the tiled wall, bringing all of the shrapnel and loose debris from its collision through the 5 foot hole in the wall and piercing everything in its path. The slug slammed straight into the wall opposite to its entry hole and finally embedded itself into the wall.

Emil was a little confused about Lycoris's fear of using weapons in the sparring match, but perhaps it was merely a fear of injuring him. Either way, Emil did not care whether she used weapons or not. This training session was for her own good, and whatever she learned from this, she would be able to use it in the future.

"That is up to you.", Emil simply said to Lycoris.

As the trio approached the simulation room, Emil simply looked at the console before looking back at Hallman.

"How about your office as the location?", Emil asked Hallman with a very faint smile on his face, an indicator that he was simply poking fun at him.

"Alright, alright, Rebecca. We'll go soon, but it will have to be at night. Not only do we need time to prepare for such a mission, we also need to seize every advantage we can. This mission could mean the difference between the end of the war and centuries of oppression, and because it is such a high-value target, there will be a significantly larger concentration of soldiers than what we usually encounter.", Thomas said to Rebecca, finally relenting and moving his plan up to today.

To be honest, Thomas was planning to execute this mission within three days time, but Thomas tended to indulge Rebecca's need for combat and her need for adventure. Yes, Rebecca was getting excited over the thought of killing countless soldiers, but the way she did so was like how a child would be eager to go to a store filled with toys. That, and despite her rather disturbing tendencies, Thomas still had a soft spot for her.
                              Last edited by S121; 12-11-2015, 02:45 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Expense | VR Training Room

Lycoris felt a lot more comfortable knowing it was just going to be a VR battle. She didn't know exactly how this would work but she knew that VR wasn't real and she thought that nothing she did in the fight would actually hurt emil. This would allow her to fight Emil without worrying about possibly hurting him but she wasn't 100% exactly how it all worked. "Oh, I'm fine with any place...:" Lycoris answered. She wanted to go to a Zoo or a beach or one of the wonderful places she had read about but she didnt' mention it to either of them

Comment

Working...
                                X