X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prosperity Space | Heaven Infirmary

Several minutes passed as Sana examined the young magician, making her notes and coming to the conclusion that they young girl was in rather good condition all things considered. "Well, Terra. I'm happy to give you a clean bill of health. Besides some damage to your arm, you're fit as a fiddle! And by now, I imagine Gaspard has arranged for you to have access to all places we would normally allow newcomers to Heaven. Including our Holodome, if you like. Any questions you have for me?"

Prosperity Space | Dropship

"I see..." Keegan said, "Well... you're gonna be just fine. I'm taking you to a doctor. Go ahead and rest."

Holodome

"Trainin'?" The armored man asked, "The hell are ya trainin' for. flat out Armageddon?"
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Prosperity Space - Heaven

"I do have one question," Terra said. "What exactly is the Holodome for?" Terra recognized the word "dome," but she wasn't sure she knew what the "holo" prefix meant. This space station seemed to be a fair bit more advanced technologically than anything on her home planet, so she expected it to be something of that sort.

Comment

Holodome

Bardock simply looked at the man with a rather blank, but sharp stare before adjusting the red bands wrapped around his wrist. He then cracked his neck once more as he walked over to the control panel.

"Very funny, but no. It's normal for a people of my race to push themselves to their limits. We desire to become stronger, and every time we recover from near-fatal wounds we become stronger. Recently I recovered from such a series of injuries. Mainly testing out the extent of my newfound power. I don't think I have fully reached it just yet. So you could decide to stay and watch or leave, mainly because I don't intend to stop." Bardock spoke as he reached his hand out to place it on the control panel.

Near the Weapons Lab | Nevaaras | CY-001

When Mokou warned Astraea not to rush in and attack Ethan again, Astrea simply turned to her and stuck out her tongue in a mocking manner. It was clear Astraea didn't have much fondness for being bossed around by Mokou. "You're not my mom! Boss said I have to bring him in dead or alive and that big meanie doesn't want to come in nicely!" Astraea yelled as she gripped the handle to her sword tightly as he wings began flapping. She than began to quickly ascend, but there was just enough time for Mokou to grab her ankle and slam her back down.
        Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-22-2016, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Prosperity Space | Dropship

Serena said nothing in response to the boy's casual remark. Instead, she turned to the ceiling and stared, lost in thought. Even her location was not a certainty and, while she was grateful that she was saved, she still did not know much about this Keagan fellow, the ship that she's on, and the destination the ship is headed to. It was all so stressful to think about, so Serena closed her eye and called for sleep, hoping that when she wakes up, she would have more answers than questions.

"Whoa, now." Mokou quickly leaped to grab Astraea's ankle, preventing her from taking flight. "I don't know who you work for, and frankly I don't want to know. But I don't think it's right for me to let you just bring this city to ruin and kidnap a savior of mine, much less kill the man."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Near the Weapons Lab | Nevaaras | CY-001"Auuu~! Let go of me you Meanie! I'm trying to do my job! Boss said I have to take him in by force if I meet him! If I fail then then... Well I don't know what exactly will happen, but I know it won't be pretty!!!" Astraea yelled as she took her sword and quickly swung it at Mokou in hopes of it catching her off guard and cause her to let go, but Astraea was careful enough to let it NOT hit Mokou.

Comment

Palace - Power Core

John simply nodded at Achlys's suggestion for him to move quickly, and after a moment, John held out a hand before speaking.

"Grab on. We're taking a shortcut.", John said to Achlys.

The last thing Ethan remembered was the sound of his armor shattering and the searing pain of his lower back and abdomen ripping open before hearing a sonic boom and landing on the ground. When he came to, Ethan could still feel the searing pain in his stomach and weakly looked down to the injury. As it turned out, he had already regenerated from the wound, though there was still that residual pain from being blown apart remaining. Little bits of flesh and organ were cut away from the wound and replaced by Ethan's own body, and after wiping away what he could, Ethan stood up and frowned at the hole in his armor.

"Dammit, and I just got this shit fixed!", Ethan said to himself, clearly annoyed by how his armor was once again damaged.

It was then when Ethan noticed a small red dot on his radar, as well as a little blue one next to it. He knew that the red dot was the angeloid from before, but just who was the person confronting her? After getting his bearings and putting away his gun, Ethan ran off to where the dot was located.

After a quick jog, Ethan had happened across the sight of not only the angeloid from before, but a naked Mokou restraining her. Ethan gave a light frown of surprise before deciding to break their little argument.

"Soooo, did I miss anything?", Ethan asked the two of them as he covered the bloody hole in his armor as best he could.

Jiff-E-Mart - Electra | Geminiea Alpha

Thomas couldn't help but narrow his eyes at his sister in slight disgust before speaking.

"I know we don't get sick like normal people do, but doesn't the smell bother you at least a little?", Thomas asked Rebecca.

To be honest, despite his vast intelligence, he still sometimes couldn't quite figure out his sister and the processes of her mind. He wasn't angry at her for her playing with dead bodies, but he would have rather she played with non-decaying ones.
              Last edited by S121; 03-19-2016, 02:59 AM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"Oh." Mokou sidestepped to avoid the sword slash from the Astraea and quickly entered fighting stance, her fire wings ignited behind her back. They were just as quickly snuffed out, however, when she saw Ethan. "No, you didn't miss anything. Although you could do me a whole lot of good and tell me why there's a maniacal busty angel chick trying to kill you AND everyone in this city."

"Yeah, it does smell a little funky. Guess it's better to just toss it then." Rebecca caught the severed head then sniffed it a few times casually, as if she was smelling a flower. She then presumed to toss the head out the window with such force that it broke through the wooden board that patched up the broken glass pane.

"Oops." She chuckled after her deed as she stepped forward and looked out the hole that revealed the desolate city of Electra. It was all quiet, but everyone knew that everyone had eyes on everyone; even slightly showing up in the streets would result in several snipers taking pot shots at the target. The poor severed head was no exception as it was sniped mere seconds after it was tossed out the window. "Ooh, the head jumped when something shot it! You think it came back to life, brother?"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Upon hearing what Mokou said about her trying to not only kill Ethan, but everyone in the city. She got really upset as she used her strength and speed to pull herself away from Mokou. She then retorted.

"Hey! I'm not trying to kill everyone in this stinky city! Only that guy! Besides it's HIS FAULT THAT A BUILDING WENT BOOM!!!" She yelled at Mokou, Astraea was now beginning to throw a childlike tantrum.

Comment

Ethan furrowed his brow as Astrea accused him of trying to destroy the city and tilted his head to the side as he spoke.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was only trying to avoid being chopped up by you. Also, I may have accidentally shot the tower, but that was because you dodged the shot. I fired at you at point blank, so I figured that it would have hit you, removing the risk of destroying a part of the city.", Ethan said before he then began to smile at the busty angeloid, "Besides, you're one to talk with how you blew up the lab and took out a radio antenna. All I did was miss a shot, while you're here trying to kill me."

After speaking to Astrea and countering her argument, Ethan looked over to Mokou and seemed to pause as he tried to find the right words to say to her.

"Agh... Well, she came to kill me.. because I am not exactly normal. I am actually from the organization she belongs to, and they basically want to either capture or kill me, whichever one their bipolar chairman decides that day. I don't really want to tell you this because the information kinda puts you in danger too, because they will either see you as a source of intel or as a liability, buuut I am a superhuman created from the Phoenix Project.", Ethan said to Mokou.

"I highly doubt it, as there would be no means for the decayed remains of the brain to be capable of generating thought.", Thomas said to Rebecca as he sighed and looked at the hole in the window.

Thomas grabbed a nailgun from one of the shelves and another wooden board before tearing off the remains of the broken board and replacing it. After that, Thomas turned over to Rebecca and spoke.

"Try not to do that again. Resources are not to be wasted, and although we are both powerful, we do not want to reveal our position and get attacked. We can hold off a lot of people, but we will not survive a constant siege.", Thomas explained to Rebecca before putting the supplies away and finished installing the camera.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Expense | VR Training Room

Lycoris entered the simulation with all of her armor already equipped. She wasted no time getting to work as both of her blade digitized in her hands and she charged at her mentor. As much as she liked Emil, there was something she really really wanted, and she intended to get it.What at first seemed like an obvious front attack would quickly change as Lycoris jumped to the ceiling just above Emil's head before diving down ant a very quick speed. She hoped that pushing off along the ceiling and falling with the gravity would give her enough speed to hi Emil, but he might have seen this coming. After all he had personally supervised Lycoris in her training on many occasions, so her usual tactics might not work on him.

Comment

So the man did hold some secrets, Mokou thought. That's one mystery solved about Ethan's origins, and why this blonde girl with Komachi-level tits was so hostile against him. An organization with projects that create both mechanical and biological soldiers... sounded like something evil for Mokou; especially when the said organization might try to "kill" Mokou because she held info about where these two clowns are from. Heh... kill Mokou... good joke.

"Bah, don't worry about me. You may be made by this 'Phoenix Project', but I'm a literal phoenix. The only time my fire snuffs out completely is when this world ends." Mokou smiled confidently. In fact, she doubted that she would cease to exist even if the world ends. She thought the world ended when she was launched into space... but here she is. "Well, you want to try to subdue her for interrogation, or what?"

"Sorry~" Rebecca winked and playfully hopped behind Thomas as he put away the supplies. She honestly couldn't care less about the people outside. Sure, they were meanies who try to shoot at them every time they leave, but Rebecca could handle them easily; with her trusty box cutter knife that... was on that table a few moments ago.

"Oh no!" Rebecca suddenly exclaimed as she quickly ran over to the said table to investigate. She could've sworn the knife was there a few minutes ago, but it was now missing, nowhere to be seen. She really didn't care much about her being vulnerable now that she was unarmed, but she was more worried about the knife itself. It was more than just a tool of killing for her; the box cutter knife was her friend. She called him Sharpy and fed him blood of other people (and sometimes herself) and the two had so much fun... "M... Mr. Sharpy! Where did he go?!"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Unbeknownst to the two, as they were talking. Astraea had begin tip-toeing away from the scene. She only made it a few feet away by the time the two would be able to turn and take notice of this. Astraea was dumb, but she wasn't that stupid. She's designed for combat against single targets. Not multiple targets. Ethan or Mokou on their own is fine, but both at the same time... no way. Astraea would actually rather prefer to get punished for fleeing rather than stay and get pummeled or interrogated.

Comment

"Yea, a little chat sounds pretty good; maybe some drinks, maybe some food,... maybe some fun.", Ethan playfully said as he crossed his arms and gave a light grin and looked from the sky to the two girls in front of him.

It was then when he realized that one of them was not there, at least not where they were before. Almost as if the angeloid was some kind of cartoon character, she had resorted to tip-toeing away from Mokou and himself. Ethan dropped his arms to his sides and gave Astrea a rather incredulous look, as if he was a little surprised she would try something so futile.

"Eh, where do you think you're going? I think we at least deserve to know what ol' 'tall dark and obnoxious' is up to these days. He never calls, he never writes... I don't even get so much as a postcard.", Ethan said to Astrea, referencing Hallman as he started to walk closer to the blonde angeloid girl.

Thomas had put away his tools when he heard Rebecca from behind as she began to panic. Unlike his sister who was beginning to get more agitated as the seconds ticked by, Thomas was calm and collected as he attempted to remember where she could have put the boxcutter. Unfortunately, he could not remember where she had placed the weapon, but he knew for a fact that he could find it with the help of the security cameras in the store. With that in mind, Thomas turned around and gently placed one of his hands on his sister's shoulder.

"Rebecca, don't worry. We'll find 'Mr. Sharpy', but you have to promise me that you will remain calm. As long as we keep a cool head and search methodically, we will find him more easily. For one, I'm going to look at the footage on the security cameras to see where it is. I know you are feeling the stress, but can you promise me that you'll remain patient?", Thomas asked his sister.

The Expense | VR Training Room

As soon as the simulation started, Emil was already altering his genetic makeup. He had a feeling that Lycoris would be the first to attack, especially with the promise of a reward being placed in front of her. As the catgirl dived toward him, Emil hopped to the side and turned to meet where Lycoris would land before assuming a fighting stance. With any luck, her swift attack would cause her to damage the floor, but if not, Emil was ready for the battle to come.
                            sigpic

Comment

Prosperity Space - Heaven

"The Holodome? Oh right... new technology and whatnot. Forgot about that bit. Well... it works a little bit like-uuuuh..... Hell, I don't know what parallels to draw, so I'll just say right out what it does. The thing basically takes whatever you're thinking of and makes it real. Sort of. It's only real in that room. It's an installment of one of our project lines called Figmentum Absentia. Ask Gaspard about it later. He knows more about the projects than I do. I specialize in real - MEDICAL - science. Not that whacky time-space-continuum, breaking the laws of conservation of mass and energy and so-on-and-so-forth junk."

As Sana finished answering Terra's question, her earpiece buzzed. She put her fingers to it.

"Sana..... uh-huh.... yeah... what's the damage...? Ouch.... that doesn't sound fun... Right. Thanks. I'll call him."

Sana took her fingers from her headset for a short moment. "Sorry, Terra, sweetie, could you cover your ears? Ms. Sana's about to get very angry."

She pushed her fingers to her earpiece once more and waited for a moment. The small crackle confirming her confirmation to her desired party could be heard. She inhaled slightly and...

"Keegan, you asshole! I'm only one girl, I already have my hands full with Phenom and Amanda and now you're bringing me a fucking pirate!?"

The slight sound of a young man's voice responded in the headset, followed by another crackling.

"Wha... did.... DID HE JUST HANG UP ON ME?! OH I'M GONNA KICK HIS ASS."

Holodome

"Watch or leave, ah? I think I'll stick around. See what kind of firepower you've got in that 24/7 gunshow of yours. Show me what you can do, big guy."

The heavily armored man sat down against a nearby rock and flicked on the visor in his helmet. One couldn't see what it would display, only that it was now glowing slightly.
                              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

It was almost cute to Mokou how Astraea tried to tip toe her way to escaping the two. It was a brave attempt, Mokou praised in her mind, but it was futile nonetheless.

"Yeah, I could really get something to eat... and drink. I think I saw some sort of a casino restaurant in the city while we were walking. Can we go there?" Mokou asked Ethan as she too walked closer to Astraea, her arms crossed and resting underneath her respectably sized breasts. "Well, after I get dressed. I can't believe how many times I have had to run around in the nude today. Strange, isn't it?"

Rebecca wasn't responsive for several seconds as she rapidly switched between anxiously pacing back and forth to bawling her eyes out to wreaking havoc in a fit of anger within those short times. However, as her brain processed what her twin brother said to her, she calmed down. Thankfully.

"Okay!" Rebecca cheerfully nodded, ready to follow Thomas. She wanted to find Mr. Sharpy as soon as possible so she can begin playing with the people outside. "I hope Mister Sharpy is okay... he must be so lonely without me!"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X