X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropship | Prosperity Space

God? Heaven? Serena jogged her brain for any familiarity to the names, but she couldn't associate them to any organizations she knew off the top of her head.

"That explains the pain I feel around my eyes: one of them's missing." Serena commented to the announcement that her eye is no more. "The name's Serena; Major Serena Violette. I'm with the Celestial League Corps... or I was, until an accident happened that left me stranded in this galaxy. I don't even know if they're in the process of finding me or not."

Weapon's Lab - CY-001 - Nevaaras

Mokou cruised through the clear skies of Nevaaras with wings made of pure flame: what would've been a rather intimidating sight if she was clothed. Clad in nothing, she looks... well, still intimidating; perhaps even more so because it doesn't hide all the lean muscles she has. Still, it's rather embarrassing for those with coincidence to look up... or arousing. Whatever floats their boat.

"There she is." Mokou located a fight going on over a certain facility building and a blonde figure with a scanty armor and white wings of an angel: the same girl who Mokou saw when she was almost struck by a giant metal bullet. "It's probably her that shot that huge bullet; that Ethan guy is probably too cautious to be doing such a reckless thing."

Mokou prepared an assault. Tucking in her flaming wing close to her body, she spiraled towards where she expected the angelic girl to course towards in an alarming speed to the point her whole body caught on fire.

Jiff-E-Mart - Electra | Geminiea Alpha

While Thomas prepared his camera and walked upstairs, Rebecca was standing around the malfunctioning refrigerators, fiddling with what she found that could be a good plaything... in her eyes. In reality they were mostly junks and, more disturbingly, severed body parts. In fact Thomas could see her juggling a poor fellow's head with her knees like a soccer ball, her "boingy bits" bouncing up and down every time she did so.
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-07-2016, 08:06 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

(Battle Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR7qwu8grWo)

Ethan gritted his teeth at his gun's failure to send hot lead downrange fast enough to catch the angeloid, and when Astrea soared up into the sky, Ethan braced himself from the blast of the sonic boom by using his antigravity module. After that, Ethan looked up into the sky and saw that she was already preparing another attack. Ethan put his custom .45 pistols away and pulled out his LVS-32 Sniper Rifle from his digital storage device and took aim at Astrea.

This sniper rifle was a high-tech beauty that fired a 7.62 round at Mach 20 via a series of powerful electromagnets. Its scope was capable of changing from 2x zoom to 200x zoom, for those really long distance targets, and just in case one misses the first shot, there were nine more rounds in its casket clip. Such a weapon was now aimed at Astrea, and the wielder intended to kill her... until a naked flaming woman arrived on the scene and stole Ethan's attention. As Ethan was zooming in with his scope to get a better shot at Astrea, the bright light emanating from Moko's intense flames caught his eye. In an attempt to discover the source of the flames, Ethan took his gaze away from the scope and could only see orange flames in the shape of wings. Seeing this, Ethan used his scope to get a better view of this strange phenomena and was pleasantly surprised as he zoomed a little bit further. A somewhat mischievous chuckle escaped his lips as he viewed the naked Mokou charging after the angeloid.

It didn't take long for Ethan to get his mind out of the gutter, and once he did, he put his sniper rifle back into his digital storage compartment as he came up with a new plan. If Mokou was not able to stop Astrea from slamming back down into the labs, he was going to at least make sure that the angeloid suffered some damage from the impact. Reacting quickly, Ethan began to hastily grab a combination of high explosive and incendiary 25 millimeter grenades from his digital storage compartment and began to place them around where he expected the angeloid to land. After that, he then grabbed a nearby table and dragged it to the corner of the room, where he then pulled out his TRX-77 and hid until the time was right.

(Damn, a big-tittied robot angel and a naked flaming magical girl engaging in areal combat... Certainly the highlight of my day.), Ethan thought to himself with a small grin as he waited.

The Expense | Hallman's Office

Emil simply gave a half-hearted huff in slight amusement at Lycoris's excitement, but did little else before nodding to Hallman and walking over to one of the VR pods. After that, Emil opened it up, laid inside, lowered the hatch, and engaged the pod.

As Thomas ascended the stairs, he could see his sister playing with the remains of some poor soldier she must have recently killed. Although Thomas didn't really care too much about what Rebecca did with the remains of her kills, he did not really like the idea of her juggling them and making a bloody mess in the store, especially if they wanted the store to look abandoned.

"Rebecca, I know you enjoy playing with your kills, but please don't make a mess in the open. It's hard to make a place look abandoned when you have to scrub out large bloodstains.", Thomas rather casually said to Rebecca as he neared the front of the store and grabbed a nearby ladder.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

The Expense | VR Training Room

Likewise, Lycoris followed Emil's example and laid down in her own pod. She had been in VR training so often that she had memorized how to operate the device. It didn't take her long to get herself ready. She closed he eyes and waited for their little game to start. She had butterflies in her belly but she was determined to win.

Comment

As Astraea was hurtling down to the ground to dive-bomb Ethan, she was surprisingly caught off guard as she looked to the side. Seeing a bright, fiery glow approaching her in her peripheral vision, she had looked to see what it was... only to be confronted nearly face to face with a nude, silver haired woman with fiery wings who came crashing right into the Angelic Android. As Mokou crashed into Astraea, the sheer momentum of Mokou's charge had caused Astraea to let out a scream of both fear, and pain as the two came crashing into a broadcast tower...

The impact alone of crashing into this broadcast tower was severe enough to cause it to utterly collapse and come crashing down onto the streets and buildings below...

Meanwhile however...

Nevaaras - CY-001 - HQ Tower - Miranda's Office

Meanwhile in Miranda's office, the chief of Nevaaras was busy brushing her teeth as she was in the middle of a audio report with the company she's working for when... The signal was cut off. Just as this happened, a guard came barging in yelling something about the broadcast tower having been destroyed. Hearing this Miranda grabbed her binoculars and went to her window to look at what happened. Scanning the entire area she saw a large cloud of smoke coming from what's left of the Broadcast Tower... then the weapons lab nearby which is nearly destroyed. Looking closer though, Miranda had saw a very... familiar face. Ethan standing in the midst. At the mere sight of Ethan in the wreckage of the Weapons Lab, Miranda became furious.

Instantly her anger grew so intense that she bit down on the toothbrush she had in her mouth so hard that it snapped in two. She then proceeded to slam the binoculars on her table as she ordered the Guard to bring her the Anti-Tank Sniper Rifle she has. Due to her anger, the guard didn't question anything as he did what he was told. After about a few minutes he came running back with a fully loaded Anti-Tank Rifle of which he handed it to her. Taking the rifle, Miranda proceeded to aim out the window at Ethan.

"First you come here and break my bed... Then you cause a bit of chaos in town... THEN YOU DESTROY MY FUCKING BROADCAST TOWER!!! I HOPE YOU DIE IN HELL YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!" Miranda yelled at the top of her lungs as she pulled the trigger. The shot aimed right at Ethan's lower back.

The Expense | VR Training Room - Hallman's Office Simulation

The second both Emil and Lycoris entered the VR Pods, they found themselves awake in an exact replica of Hallman's office. So neat and tidy... it looks so close to the real deal that one could mistake it for the real thing...

Now... who will make the first move...?

Space Station "Heaven" - Holodome Training Simulation

Meanwhile on Heaven in the Holodome, Bardock was busy training his ass off after a rather... messy breakfast in the cafeteria. Bardock's training wasn't that difficult as he had already defeated a solid dozen of those 'Saibamen' for testing out his strength and speed which he noticed was... far stronger. He didn't question anything about it though as it was a natural occurrence for Saiyan's to become stronger after recovering from a fatal injury. However Bardock did notice that his power had increased a bit more than he expected. Not by much, but still a bit surprising.

While he was thinking though, Bardock was standing still which would have left him vulnerable to a Saibaman's attack. However when one of the green aliens came in and delivered a punch to Bardock's rather blank face, the Saibaman looked quite shocked as Bardock didn't even so much as flinch. Instead Bardock quickly grabbed the green plant creature by the wrist and proceeded to slam the Saibaman onto the ground before stomping on it's skull. Throughout all that Bardock's expression didn't even change... After that he looked forward as he then flexed his muscles a bit before letting out a loud scream. The second he did this he let out a shockwave of pure energy as he was then surrounded by a bright, and fierce yellow... aura that seemed to shake the simulated room.

Comment

Prosperity Space - Heaven

"Well, alright then." Terra took a few steps closer to Ms. Sana, showing that she was ready to continue. "I think it would be best if we could do this quickly. If I'm not mistaken, you have other matters to deal with that bear more weight than a simple check."

Comment

Crashing into a radio tower was not something Mokou was expecting as the two eventually lost momentum and fell to the ground. Mokou recovered faster; thanks to centuries of death and rebirth teaching her body how to recover from pain faster, and grappled on top of Astraea, pinning her on the ground.

"Alright, listen." Mokou panted, out of breath but gaining advantage over her assumed assailant, her fist curled into a burning orb. "I don't know what you were thinking when you shot that giant metal bullet to exactly where I was, but you just got in my "kill without hesitation" list. Farewell."

"Oh boo. Don't be such a killjoy." Rebecca giggled as she caught the dead soldier's head. Contrary to what Thomas might have expected (or exactly how he expected), the soldier's head was actually rotting; the poor chap has been killed days, if not weeks, ago. "Besides, Mr. Davie here said he was okay with his head being a soccer ball since he died a week ago! Teehee!"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

After they crashed through the tower and eventually into the ground, Astraea tried getting up, but found herself pinned by Mokou who was unfortunately right on top of the Angeloid. It was impossible for her to get up with how Mokou was pinning her to the ground. Though as Mokou raised her fist and prepared to deliver a potentially fatal series of punches, Astraea spoke up... loudly at that.

"W-What are you talking about!? I did not shoot anything! I don't have a gun you big dummy!" Astraea yelled as she began thrashing about wildly to try and break free of Mokou's grasp. Upon closer inspection one would find that she does not have a gun or cannon or anything that could fire a bullet or any kind of metal projectile. Rather she has a shield on one arm, and a sword in her other hand which she was still surprisingly holding on to quite well.

Comment

Prosperity Space | Dropship

"Well, Major... You're awfully lucid for someone fully aware they've just lost an incredibly important body part. I'm pressed. As far as your rescue mission goes, I can't tell you for sure if your friends know where you are or not. But we're getting you to a doctor as soon as we can, so just sit tight. Also... don't go messing around with your wound a whole lot, ja? There's biofoam keeping you from bleeding out currently. It may sting or itch, but it's currently hardened and I can't have you wiggling it around in a socket until we get you medical attention. Any information you can give about your medical history and how you ended up here would be incredibly helpful."

Space Station "Heaven" - Infirmary

"Actually, kid, if you'll just give me... a few...... seconds..... one final snip... And place the patch over it.... There we go. Phenom's all set. Cover your ears, I have to pay him back for burning out my masterpiece... Kid can't learn to control himself sometimes..." She said before pressing a single button on her keyboard, almost with a sense of sadistic glee upon her face. "Any second now...."

A few moments passed before...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" came a scream from the floor above. "YOU FUCKING WITCH I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS BED!"

"Oh, shut up, you big baby! I gave you a new stabilizer!" Sana called up as she giggled at Phenom's screams of anguish. She had cut off the flow of anesthesia to Phenom's body temporarily, causing him to experience the immense pain of a body that had just undergone fresh surgery.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT SOONER?! AND WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP RIGHT AFTER YOU FINISHED?!"

"Because you FRIED YOUR LAST STABILIZER! And do you really want open heart surgery every time I improve my design?"

There was a beat of silence before Phenom responded with a meek "No..." that could be heard by all downstairs.

"Good, now shut up!" She said while continuing a supply of painkillers. "Now then," She said, looking back to Terra and flipping up the contraption on her head, wearing a rather sweet and understanding expression, typical of a doctor meeting with a well-liked patient.

"If you'll just come to the other room with me, we'll get this started!"

Heaven Holodome

As soon as Bardock had finished his little bout of training, the doors flew open and a heavily armored individual waltzed through the door.

Spoiler: Appearance

He spoke, in a rather heavily modulated voice due to his helmet.

"Quite a show you put on in here, Bardock. Control, it's nothing. Just the new guy."

His radio crackled briefly before he continued about his business.

"What's going on down here? Control says they've been picking up huge readings from in here..."
                  Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                  "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Prosperity Space - Heaven

A shocked, vaguely horrified grimace bubbled up over Terra's face as she watched the doctor's... interesting manner of treating her patients. As someone who was already plenty uncomfortable with blood and the like, Terra was now even more sure that she should never, ever injure herself. Nevertheless, she followed the doctor into the other room.

Comment

Dropship | Prosperity Space

"Well thankfully I'm not allergic to anything, so you don't have to worry about the biofoam turning my eye socket into a giant mass of irritated flesh that'll potentially cripple me in pain." Serena mumbled in response to Keegan's request for any medical information and backstory. "As for how I got here? Well, that's a long story. To keep it short...

"My squadron and I were tasked with arresting a notorious group of pirates called the Athenian Marauders, but things went haywire when my starfighter was struck by a passing meteorite. With broken tel-comm and navigations system, I let the starfighter fly towards whatever the destination is... I was ready to accept my death after I sent an interplanetary rescue request with the last bit of energy in the ship..."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Heaven Holodome

After Bardock's short, and awfully quick training simulation against the 'Saibamen', the Saiyan warrior took a slow, steady, and deep breath as he straightened his posture. The power Bardock emitted was strong, strong enough to the point where he himself could feel it. This seemed to please Bardock as he clenched one of his fists and stretched his neck before heading back to the control panel for the room. Before he could even place his hand on the control panel though, the door to the holodome opened up and one of Heaven's operatives walked in. It seemed the higher ups had detected Bardock's energy output. Hearing what the man said, Bardock crossed his arms and cracked his neck before turning to face the man.

"Me? Nothing really. Just training. That's all." He spoke rather bluntly.

Comment

"Wait what?" Mokou extinguished her fist and looked at the girl she was pinning on the ground for a second. Here she was: this busty blonde girl who had a sword on one hand and a shield on the oth- "Ooooooh. Oops, sorry."

Mokou dismounted from the girl, letting her recover. So it WAS Ethan who fired that giant slug. Whether it was done intentionally or as a self defense was a mystery, but she will have his head for this. Figuratively speaking, of course. "So, who are you and why are you wrecking everything in this town? Just curious, is all."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

(Brace yourselves, Nihiliods are coming.)

Palace - Power Core

Achlys seemed to decide quickly what needed to be done. "Ok I'll go with John to help with everything at the engines. The rest stay up here." She began walking towards a ladder that led down the side of the chamber into the depths. It was quite a climb if they were to just use the ladder. "We best be quick. Nihiliods are coming."

Palace - Lab passageway

One of the Hunteri suddenly started talking to Mara. "Do you know what's going on here, bioroid?"

Comment

CY-001 - Nevaaras - Near the Weapons Lab

After Mokou got off Astraea, the angeloid got up off the ground and flapped her wings to remove some dust. Just as that happened, she glared at Ethan's general direction and pointed before yelling.

"Tha man is a bad man! My boss has him on a highly wanted list! So he must be a really bad man!" Astraea yelled as she clenched her blade tightly before spreading her wings out as she pointed in the general direction she last remembered Ethan was at. As if she was ready to go flying back in that direction and recklessly attack him again.

Comment

Near the Weapons Lab | Nevaaras | CY-001

"Yeah well, he saved my life, so he can't be THAT bad." Mokou rebutted. "Don't go off recklessly or I will tackle you again. I don't know whether he provoked you or you attacked without warning, but violence sometimes isn't the answer to everything."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X