X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classroom 3B | Valhalla High School

"Y- you are not my boyfriend!" Maya whimpered, shoving Rez away from her... or tried to. She was so physically inept, her shove didn't even push Rez an inch away. "But... anyway, if you need any help, you can always ask me. Don't ask this guy, he's probably going to tell you something entirely different."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Short Cake Bakery

"Mmmm." Koishi sniffed the air. "Smells nice... reminds me a long time ago."

She sniffed,, further, coming to the pastry display, almot sticking her face into the glass as her eyes peered around the case, looking at the various types of weets until her eyes landed on it. The delicious Snickerdoodle, She licked her lips a little, her eyes flashing up for but a mere moment as she stared.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Short Cake Bakery | Downtown

Amaya was startled at first by the amount of people who walked in. She noticed that she's seen quite a few of them in ads for clothing. "Ah, welcome to the Short Cake Bakery! How may I help you?" She put the piper down beside the cake she's working on. She saw Koishi staring at the snickerdoodles and grinned. "Those are the best cookies here, you know. I tend to snack on a few when nobody is watching." Taking a small towel and wiping her hands up, she leaned on the counter, tilting her head. "Are you all together? Or would you each want a separate tab?"

Comment

Homeroom 2C | Valhalla High School

Drake was already, and most definitely amused by Karuna's energy and cheerfulness. It was clear that he did in fact like and appreciate Karuna's personality, and how friendly she was to him right off the bat.

Though before Drake could finish admiring Karuna, it appeared that his new friend was caught off guard by Alisa's sudden return. The sudden return of the girl who was just missing a few minutes ago was quite a shock, but nothing that Drake couldn't handle. However it did bring up a question or two. Before he could even ask any of those questions he had in mind, Alisa had responded to him all the while looking him right in the eye.

This caught him off guard a bit...

"Why yes. You must be... Alisa? Such a quaint name. Either way it is a pleasure to meet you."

Comment

Administrator's Office - Valhalla High

As Yuki was filling out the transfer paper, the elderly staff member made copies of Yuki informational papers. "No, that is al I need dear." The elderly said as she hands Yuki back her papers. "Just come by tomorrow to pick up your schedule." She said to Yuki. Yuki took back her papers and placed them in her bag. "Thank you for your help." Yuki said as she bowed and then went to the door. "Excuse me for the day." Yuki said as she leaves the Administration's Office.

Valhalla High - Campus

Now since Yuki has handled the transfer, she now needed to go to her new place and start unpacking. Of course she didn't forget the real reason she's here in Valhalla. As she left the building and was now outside, she wanted to get some quick info and looked around and saw Mirabelle and Misaka and decided to go ask them a few quick questions. "Excuse me but may I ask for your help real quick?" Yuki asked them as she got close enough.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Valhalla High School l The soft grass

Misaka was clearly in a much brighter mood now. "well actually i have art and then..." Misaka was suddenly cut off by another female voice that came from not too far away. She was asking for help innocently enough but she had come at a bit of an awkward moment. The two girls had been holding each other while Misaka had wrapped Mirabelle in a loving hug. Misaka worried and slightly embarrassed that this new girl might have gotten the wrong idea started to blush again, but at least this time she didn't fidget like a moron.

Misaka let go of Mirabelle and quickly turned around to face this new female with a smile and a loud voice that she used to mask how embarrassed she was "BWAHAHA YES YES OF CORES WE CAN HELP YOU! AFTER ALL WE'RE NICE PEOPLE RIGHT?" Misaka asked looking back to the girl with pink hair for a response.
              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-05-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Hearing someone else asking for help, Mirabelle was about to give a response when Misaka suddenly reacted with what could be her normal embarrassment. The unknown student could react with anything, so the pinkette responded with a shrug "What do you need help with?" she asked with her calm demeanor
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Class 3B

Rez pointed down at Maya with his left hand and shrugged slightly. "Don't listen to her, she's crazy about me and just doesn't want to share my amazing personality with others."

He smirked as Maya tried to push him away to no avail. It seemed like, no matter how many days in a row Rez decided to tease her or violate her personal space, she just wouldn't get the hint that she was basically at his mercy, and he really enjoyed playing with her. He simply looked down at Maya and smiled.

"I could be your boyfriend, if you ask nicely." he said playfully. "Surely my ill-gotten reputation doesn't make me any less good-looking."
                  Last edited by Kilelicus; 08-05-2015, 07:53 PM.
                  Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                  "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Classroom 3B | Valhalla High School

"I... I..." Maya looked away, blushing and looking like she was going to faint once again. B... boyfriend? Her? Although everybody liked her as a class president and a tutor... could she say the same as a woman? "It's not... I mean, I do-"

The bell rang, announcing the passing period to 2nd period. For Maya, it couldn't have been a better saving grace as she quickly reached her desk and grabbed her backpack before hastily leaving the classroom, leaving Nick and Rez behind.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Classroom 3B | Valhalla High

A deflated expression visited Rez's face as Maya hurried out of the classroom. His arms dropped down as he watched her make her escape. He huffed and groaned before turning to the new kid again. "I don't get that girl. It's obvious that she's head over heels for me. Wish she'd just own up to it. Oh, by the way, I don't think I ever caught your name?"
                      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Short Cake Bakery

Koishi continued the stare, the words from Amaya not really hitting her ears until the word 'cookie'. She didn't really respond though, her focus was solely on the Snickerdoodles, as she spotted the glisten of the cinnamon on top of them. They were good, she could tell from a stare and a sniff. Her nose dragged itelf a little on the glass as Koishi moved to be more on level with the circular treats. They would be hers.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Valhalla High - Soft Grass

Yuki felt like she interrupted something. "Forgive me if I interrupted something intimate but I'll be transferring here tomorrow and was wondering if there has been anything strange like unnatural things happening around here lately?" Yuki bowed apologetically and went back up as she asked the two girls.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

As soon as Misaka saw the way the girl acted, spoke and looked she was able to determine three very important things. First by her appearance and behavior she was asian, most likely Japanese. Second that she was concerned about the rumors of the strange murders that had been going on. She might be able to get the girl to buy charms or get a palm reading if she wanted too. But last and most importantly from what the girl said, Misaka knew that her and Mirabelle looked like lovers. The redness in her face was clear as day for anyone o see but she didn't panic or freak out at all. Rather she simply let hey pinkette friend take lead knowing that she much much more calm,

Comment

If Misaka was embarrassed by something, Mirabelle wouldn´t notice at all since she was thinking about what the asian girl said "Hm.. well, there had been murders around the city, some kind of close to the school, but for what I know, there is no evidence for he or she to attack a student" she answered and then rubbed the back of her head "Although, there had been rumors here and there of strange sightings and odd noises recently, and I just met this cloaked lady who told me about something big coming to my life in a recent future, heck she even gave me this charm" she said lifting her arm, showing the charm strapped on her wrist with a smirk "If things were to happen, we just need to be cautious and have our heads cool to not lose our minds in a panic or something"
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High - Soft Grass

It's just as Yuki was told by her master, Omens are in this city and they seem to be quite active here. "It would be best not to be out at night." Yuki said as some friendly advice. Then the bell rang, saying time for 2nd period. "Guess it's time for me to leave. Thank you for the information." Yuki said to them bowing. "Enjoy the rest of your day." She said as she leaves the two of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X