X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valhalla High School l Cafeteria

The pinkette couldn´t help but chuckle at the sight of a cup of ramen "Great minds think alike") she smiled, but then frowned with embarrassment at what she was doing, sure she was trying to be helpful, but by doing that she was looking through someone else´s stuff ("Well then.. I already did the deed") she found what looked like the schedule and calmly pulled it out.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Rooftop

Rez heard a number of things off to his side as he laid on the roof. Some flesh on mortar... flapping of cloth... an exhale from exertion. Someone was joining him atop the roof, and they appeared to have come up in the same fashion. He didn't blame them, too much risk going through the halls. Rez opened his left eye and glanced over to see a younger girl, probably some underclassman that he hadn't met yet. He closed his eye again and spoke.

"My, my, my, I thought I was the only one with the cojones to climb up the side of the school during the free period." He said, projecting his voice enough for the new girl to hear him. "What brings you up here, cutey?"
      Last edited by Kilelicus; 08-01-2015, 02:32 AM.
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Rooftop | Valhalla High School

"I'm surprised myself." Alisa commented dully. So he noticed her. Would've preferred if he didn't, but can't help it. "Never seen anyone up here except myself."

Alisa took a glance at Rez. His honey blond hair, the nonchalant look on his face, his hands outstretched as he laid there on the roof without a clue of what's going on in the world... he looked innocent; his skirt-flipping ways are promiscuous at best, but other than that...

"And I'd prefer if you don't call me 'cutey'." Alisa frowned. She was not in the mood for flirtations. Silently, she gazed into the campus, looking for possible locations where she can escape if this senior decides to mettle in her business too much.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Rooftop

"Oh, pshaw, take a compliment whydontchya? Most girls slap me before I can say anything nice about them. Something about their skirts and me being a pervert, but whatever, I never did anything wrong. And the spirit attached to me looks like it's decided to leave you alone."

Rez shrugged as he finished his statement. He opened his left eye again and actually made an effort at observing the girl. She wore a rather lofty outfit: A rather revealing top, and a low-sitting plaid skirt, flattering thigh-highs and a red beret. Not only that, but she had a damn nice body. If he were like the infamous Karuna from the class below him, he'd have been aaaaaaall over her. He pondered the idea for a moment, but figured he should probably leave the molestation to Karuna for the time being.

"But you didn't really answer my question? What brings you up here?"

Comment

"Flattery won't get you anywhere." Alisa nonchalantly argued, but she was amused nonetheless as their eyes unknowingly met. Alisa's clear blue eyes and Rezan's golden brown eyes stared at each other for a good 3 seconds before Alisa turned away in a relatively stoic expression. She could feel Rezan scanning her, paying particular attention to her outfit. A lot of people did; her dress codes ARE quite risque, where from the top of her abdomen to her pelvis (most of the times, more than that) are always exposed. Perhaps it's fashion sense, perhaps it's for other reasons, but Alisa always had her pelvic tattoo showing in full view, not really embarrassed by it at all.

"I come here often." Alisa answered reluctantly. She originally did not want to have a conversation, but somehow this senior made her talk more than she anticipated. "My class is full of idiots, and I know everything they teach us, anyway, so I come up here and just look at the skies, sometimes from hours on end."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

(shortest post ever)

Miasaka's schedule showed she had no home room and that second period was Fine Art. Third was math 4th is sculpting
              5th is chemistry and English for her last class
              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-01-2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Looking at the schedule, Mirabelle got both bags on her shoulders and the sleeping girl on her back "Let´s get you on a more comfortable place" she spoke to the unconscious student as she took them outside to one of the grassy areas of the school. There were good spots for the students to relax from the education ordeals, and some of them were the trees. The Pinkette gently put Masaki below the shade of a tree and she sat down while taking a book to read.
                Last edited by Kristia; 08-01-2015, 12:19 PM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Rooftop

The "my class if full of idiots" comment got a laugh out of Rez. Most people who went to this school, like most civilized Eastern Asian nations, made it a point to be respectful towards their classmates. However: This girl, with her ashen hair and straightforward personality, was probably more of an Eastern European decent.

" 'My class is full of idiots' she says. HA! I like you. By the way: Your tattoo: It seems like it's pretty significant. What's the story behind that?"
                  Last edited by Kilelicus; 08-01-2015, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Homeroom 2C | Valhalla High School

"Any friend of yours I will be happy to meet." Drake replied kindly as he turned to face where Karuna was facing, which happened to be the seat with the one girl he had a choice to sit in front of. Seeing the seat suddenly gone he got a little curious himself as he turned to Karuna.

"That is a good question. Where is she? She was there just a minute ago. I saw her there before I sat down. Either she's magic... or she is just a really quick and quiet person. Personally I'd wish for the former as that would definitely be exciting. Sadly true magic and the like does not exist." Drake replied as he stood up from his desk. With him being a new student, he doesn't have much in the way of homework. However he doesn't have much to do either.

"Well now I guess I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do now since your friend is no longer here. Tell me... what would you like to do? For if you have no ideas, then I could certainly think of one... or several."

Kaito was intently watching the news, and so far Chester was right about one thing. The murders have been taking place mostly around the High School, along with that and some several other bits of information that he had pieced together. Kaito can vouche for Chester's assumption that the murderer will be likely to strike around the school.

As he was watching the News while finishing up his coffee, he jumped a little as his mother asked him if he had eaten any breakfast at all. Even though he quickly turned his attention to the news, he still answered his mother's question with an answer that showed he was only paying half his full attention to her.

"No... I haven't... just fix anything..." Kaito replied as he finally finished his coffee.

Comment

"My tattoo?" Alisa repeated, taken a bit aback. Not a lot of people were brave enough to strike a conversation with her; much less asked her about her tattoo. She tugged the top of her skirt slightly down to expose the entire tattoo. It was a tattoo of a bird of prey, with large wings and huge talons. Whether it is a hawk, falcon, or an eagle is not known, even to Alisa, but she considers the tattoo to be of a hawk: it's what she associates herself as. "It's an identity symbol; I'll leave it at that. Too long of a story for me to bother talking about. It's not a good story, mind you."

Homeroom 2C | Valhalla High School

"Yeah... magic doesn't exist... does it?" Karuna giggled sheepishly. He doesn't know a thing about the Omens, then. She looked out the window and upwards towards the sky. "I think I know where she is. But I'm not going to chase after her; I don't want to get into detention."

Karuna then turned around. "I guess I'll introduce you to Alisa some other time! We'll skip her, and go onto introducing you to everyone else! They're all really cool too!"

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

"Alright! I'll make some french toast for you then! Can't start your day off with an empty stomach, can you?" Ikazuchi exclaimed as she began cooking. She first took out two slices of bread. Then she cracked an egg into a prep bowl and began mixing the whites and the yolk together. After she did so, she drenched the bread slices into the prep bowl and placed it on top of a heated frying pan with a bit of butter melted on it. Rich and savory scent of butter and eggs began emanating from the kitchen immediately, assaulting Kaito's noses.

When the toasts were done, Ikazuchi placed them on a pretty little white plate and sprinkled some sugar on top of it. Can't hurt to have a little bit of sugar in the energy reservoir! "Here you go son!" Ikazuchi announced as she placed the delicious-looking toast on the dining table: breakfast was served.

Meanwhile, on the news, the interview with Chester was over as the news anchor called for weather forecast and traffic news to close the program off.

"Thanks, Donny. Summer is right around the corner as we will be seeing a sudden rise in temperature today. Valhalla will see an increase of 6 Celsius from yesterday in its highs: 29 degrees Celsius, 84 degrees Fahrenheit, Bliss 27 degrees Celsius, 80 degrees Fahrenheit. It will be a cloudless, clear day for the entire country: perfect time to head to the beach. As for the traffic..."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

School Grounds | Valhalla High School

Outside the highschool, all seemed rather calm... other than having one student sprinting across the grounds in a state of panic.

The sounds of his heavy footsteps and his labored breaths echoed throughout the area as Nicholas finally made it to school, though now he was most definitely late and would probably get into trouble. 'Yea, great start for your first day. Alarm clock craps out in the middle of the night AND you're late...', Nicholas rather exasperatingly thought to himself as he ran across the school's sports field. Today was the first day at this new school in this new city, and he was already screwing up. He just had to hope that he wouldn't have any more "tough luck".
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Valhalla High | Rooftop

"Bah, we've got an hour and all I planned on doing until then was sitting in the sun. Enlighten me!" Rez implored. He figured listening to a story, good or otherwise, might be a decent way of passing time while he enjoyed the warmth of the sun.

Comment

"..." Alisa raised an eyebrow as she looked at Rez in disbelief. He was really determined to make her talk, wasn't he? Alisa sighed, placed her novel down, and laid on her back as well; her legs hanging off the roof. "...Fine."

"So... I guess I should start off with an introduction. My name is Alisa, second year. Before you ask me; yes, I know this is not the school uniform. And yes, I know I'm wearing a very inappropriate outfit. I normally wear less; but not because I wanted to grab people's attention or because I'm an exhibitionist. I need to wear like this because of my tattoo. Since this story is about my tattoo, I thought I'd let that disclaimer through."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High School l The soft grass.

The sleeping Misaka slumbered silently until her sleep was disturbed by the pink haired girl. She didn't awaken, rather she just mumbled and moaned in her sleep. While riding the other girl's back, Misaka wrapped the girl in a hug, an act that would have normally turned Misaka to mush but she didn't' even realize she was doing it. Once laid down in the soft grass. She could feel the gentle breeze on her skin as she laid there to rest. The air wasn't all that cold but it made she shiver a bit as she rested there.

Comment

Valhalla High School l The soft grass.

Mirabelle kept reading her book as the time passed, she kept an eye on the sleeping figure near her and noticed she shivered from time to time. With a shrug, the pinkette tokk of her jacket and put it over Masaki so she could be comfortable. ("Hm.. I wonder what I Karuna is doing") she thought and chuckled ("Probably groping a girl or making a boy pass out of teasing") she kept reading the book, enjoying its contents

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X