X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirabelle´s Home

"So I´ll be your class´ guinea pig?" Mirabelle asked jokingly "It looks like a high sacrifice, but I think it would be good for the people" the pinkette was relaxing and picked up her stuff to place it on the sink "We might as well go soon, the clock is ticking.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yuki's Apartment

Yuki just got done making her lunch and finished packing it and taking off thr apron when her cell started to ring. Yuki looked at the caller id and it shows that her master is calling. "Morning master." She says answering. "Yes, I'm ok and just about to leave for school." "I know. Keep secret and continue my duty." "Mh. Stay safe. Bye." Yuki said to her master answering on her side. She put her cell into her skirt pocket and lunch into her school bag and left for school.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka giggled lightly in responce to her joke, getting up from her chair and getting ready to follow Mira out. "Well, If your feeling hungry and want some extra food you know where to go. Oh yeah before i forget. I need to go back home and pack a few thngs. You know, clothes, any money i have lying around, stuff like that. Could you give me a hand? I uhh, Don't really know how far away here is from where i used to live and uhh.... Never mind I'm sure i can carry everything myself."

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"I have to wonder if that is an indirect or not" the pinkette shrugged "Women are compicated to understand and I'm one" she said while picking her bag "Lets see if your home is close to the school"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Streets

It didn't take too long at the pace they both were going at to finally make it to the diner. It was a rather simple one called Deryl's Breakfast and Lunch. The place looked rather lonely with the lack of other buldings immediately next to it, but something about it's appearance was oddly... welcoming about it. The building itself was rather small on the outside, and judging by what the interior looks like from the window. Seemed to be a bit more on the modern side of things with a rather intriguing choice of decorations. It wasn't really... surreal or over-the-top, but rather the choice of furniture and decorations had a more office or personal study type of feel. Upon finally reaching the Diner, Sans promptly entered, holding the door open just enough for Koishi.

Comment

Diner

Koishi slipped inside, taking a good long gander at the place. "Oooo, fancy. At least, better than what i'm used to." she shrugged a little before trotting up to look at the menu, eye perusing like little hawks. She wore her eyesight was a little better too, but the thought was quickly brushed aside with a tidal wave of choices for food going back and forth.
              Last edited by Koishi; 02-07-2016, 09:01 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Valhalla Streets | En rout to School

"Sorry about that." Misaka said as she rubbed the back of her head, some slight redness in her cheeks as she did so. "Just that I don't really have a car or any means of transporting items from a long distance. But I'm sure I can manage. Just have to be a little creative."

Comment

"It´s fine, besides, it is a good exercise in the long run" Mirabelle pointed out as they walked around the streets of the city. She was enjoying the morning rays of light and the good weather "So, what is your opinion of Valhalla?" the pinkette asked to start a conversation

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka placed her hands behind her back and looked up to the sky as she walked side by side with her new housemate. She thought about the question a bit before turning back to to face her. "Hmm, never really thought about it. I've lived here most my life. But now that i think about it, The city is kinda strange. Weird things happen with no explanation you know?"

Comment

"That comes to the package, the bigger the place, the more stuff to see" the pink haired girl said "Sure there are odd people, but that is how it goes on concrete jungles, you get to see a bit of the world and its wacky things."

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Streets - En route to School

As Yuki was walking to school, she noticed the two girls from yesterday. Yuki decided to sneak up on them and spook them a little. As she got closer, she heard Misaka say weird things happening. "Weird as in what?" She asks suddenly.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

The girl shook her head as Mira had seemed to misunderstand what she had meant. "No no not ev... AH!". She jumped slightly at the girl who was suddenly eavesdropping "... As I was saying... Papa got really mad at me one day and left the house. Only he didn't come back. When I found him, there were huge claw marks on his body. But there was no trace of a wild animal anywhere." She explained as a look of regret consumed her face. It didnt' take a genius to figure out what she was thinking.
                          Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 02-08-2016, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Deryl's Breakfast and Lunch Diner

After entering the diner, Sans immediately walked over to the counter and sat on one of the bar stools. There weren't much people in here at this hour. Only about 7 people total. Though it seemed like the man behind the counter didn't mind too much. In fact upon seeing Sans he smiled a bit as he walked over to Koishi and Sans.

"Ah Sans. It's been what... Since yesterday's lunch since you were here?"

"Yep. Sounds bout right, but what can I say? I like this place."

"Heh. Yeah well. Just order already. Breakfast rush hour will be soon."

"Rush hour? So Breakfast really will be fast. I guess it'll also break you fast since the prices are outrageous." Sans joked as he shrugged. "Welp. I'll have the usual. The Breakfast Burger. With everything on it. Oh and my friend here will be on the same bill." He said as he pointed at Koishi.

Turning to the strange girl, the man behind the cashier raised an eyebrow.

"So finally got a girlfriend now huh?"

"Well she's a girl, but she's not my friend. Just met her this mornin."

"Ah... Well anyways missy, what will you be having? We have 4 different kinds of soup. Bacon, sausage, eggs, coffee, and a lot of other stuff. Just pick what you want."

Comment

"Good morning Yuki, how are you doing?" the pink haired student greeted her and then noticed that the mood of Misaka was souring rapidly, Mirabelle decided to try to get the conversation on a better mood "Well, as I said, this is a concrete jungle, many things occur around, for example this cloaked lady I met yesterday" she said lifting her arm to show the charm on her wrist "I think I mentioned it to you already, but she is an example of the oddities on Valhalla, she was a nice person, and I hope she liked that Insta Ramen"

Spoiler:

Comment

Mira's efforts seemed to have the opposite effect they were intended. Misaka was simply reminded of how she had tricked her new friend out of her money. Despite the fact the Misaka then turned around and spent the money on her, it still made her feel bad. "Yeah... It's a crazy town." was all she could say to respond.

Comment

Working...
                                X