Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All races have been finished. I'll be adding reference images for the rest of the races later on but for now bun bun really needs a break.

Edit: sorry kritsia almost missed your question. yes she can use the water any way she wants so long as it makes sense.

Comment

Ok bunny, go rest up.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

IŽll write other questions that may appear, but goodnight tewi, have good dreams
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not going to bed just quite yet Gotta work on the second era some before i go to bed.

Comment

ah, well, I was thinking on how things would go with water magic, but it could be easy to bend it into the other states, knowing my love for a certain monster that basically drowns you in toxic (zekai knows which IŽm talking about) I was thinking of the Wolf to have special vials with different poisons, scents, pheromones, etc.. to make stealth actions.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I do? When did that happen?
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                ah, well, I was thinking on how things would go with water magic, but it could be easy to bend it into the other states, knowing my love for a certain monster that basically drowns you in toxic (zekai knows which IŽm talking about) I was thinking of the Wolf to have special vials with different poisons, scents, pheromones, etc.. to make stealth actions.
                I don't see why not. like i said as long as you make it make sense when your making the app it should be fine.

Comment

I'm going to wait for the second era and the app template before I do anything.

Comment

Once the second era is finished any magic based characters are pretty much good to go so i'll also make the application when i post it. Characters based off of alchemy and espers will have too wait.

oops did i accidentally a teaser?

Comment

And now IŽll go to sleep, it has been a long weekend irl, and Zekai, IŽll give you a hint, flash bombs donŽt work on it.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Tewi

To me, not really. Magic.and Alchemy somewhat goes together, only somewhat.

@Kristia

..... OH, that guy. I wasn't thinking about him. Now I get you, also goodnight.

Comment

@ Zekai. On the countrary Alchemy is more scientific based than anything. So much so that people have legitimately turned lesser metals into gold. While only certain people can use magic anyone can use Alchemy. but i'll tell you more about that later.

Comment

That's why I said somewhat.

Comment

Ok I promised I would not bring in the whole group I did last time, so I is picking out two: Aion and Achlys. Human chronomancer mercenary and Elvish Alchemist... traveling... merchant... maybe.
                              ...meh.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-03-2015, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I know I'm bringing in my old character. Just gotta make some modifications though.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X