X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pine Grove | Bone dragon Fortress

Mr. socks managed to prop himself up so he wasn't laying flat on the floor any longer. With a grun he settled into a more comfortable position and answered the yaju woman. "The mistress has been in a bit of a bad mood since the incident. The mistress uhh...dislikes the one known as Artix. The city was simply in the way of the statue." he answered as he half tried to defend is master's actions even though he knew she was still in the wrong.

As the fox opend the pages of the old book, she would find them.... empty. every single page was blank. Only small bits of dirt and a few stains. however after the fox flipped a few pages, some text magically appeared with the words written "You are not my master."

Comment

Looking at the automatic response of the book, the yaju had an idea, she took the vial of elf blood and focusing on it, she made some of it go to one of the blank pages. Nera's hand moved as if it was writing and the blood started moving in sync, writing the words "Who is your master"

Looking back at the skeleton, the monochromatic fox spoke "There is still the fact that she destroyed the tower below of us, the people will want her head, but I'm not like everyone" she had a faint smirk.

"Is there a way to call the nechromancer? I would like to have a chat with her"
      Last edited by Kristia; 12-29-2015, 07:22 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove | Chronomacer's Tower

As Zena gave him an assurance, Braum smiled and nodded as he turned to Seki and readied his shield. Holding it firmly in his hand in front of him he quickly, and suddenly let out a loud yell as he began charging right at Seki. Surely such a full frontal and straight-forward attack will catch her off guard or garner her attention the most. After all he was charging at her with all his might, and combined with the weight of his shield he was gainining quite a bit of momentum. If Seki didn't do anything at all she'd be trampled over, and thankfully Braum's shield will protect him from any attacks. This will also hopefully leave Azeruk enough time to do something against Seki or to get the others out of harms way. After all, to Braum he does not care about his own safety or well-being. As long as he can protect others or help then, then he'll be happy.

Though as he was charging towards Seki in a full blown sprint with his shield in front of him, the blue magical ice shard in the front of the stone shield lightly began to glow as a very very thin, barely noticeable layer of frost began forming on the walls of the tunnel.

After quite a bit of climbing up the bone dragon and to the fortress, Saru finally made it up and hopped into the fortress where he can get a proper footing down. Once in the fortress he let out the loudest monkey howl he ever let out as he began beating his chest before charging in deeper into the fortress.

Comment

(posting now cause boobs)

The necromancer knew she couldn't stop the man with brute force, not while she was still restraining herself. Instead she quickly thought up another way of stopping him. After all he was strong, but he still wasn't quite as fast as Seki. The girl formed a dark tentacle from the ground just below Braum's feet and had one of them latch on to one of his legs. Seki knew that whichever arm he used to hold the shield was likely to be his dominant arm and that his dominant arm was always opposite of his dominant leg, such is human genetics. With that in mind she would go after the leg on the same side as his dominant arm or the one he used to carry his shield. If he held the shield with both hands then she would simply pick the left foot and hope for the best. While Braum might have been able to power through a direct attack, this method would use his own momentum against him and hopefully cause him to trip. Even if she failed to trip him, at the very least it would stop him from moving for a few moments. With Braum temporarily immobilized the necromancer turned to check her flank to hopefully counter Azeruk's next attack.

Meanwhile Seki was leading one of the golems away from the rest of the group. She was struggling against it but she seemed capable of holding er own for now. However with the golem's attention focused souly on her it would make a nice opening for someone esle to strike at it from behind.

Pine Grove | Bone Dragon Fortress

Saru would quickly find himself met with countless undead worriers, all armed to the teeth if he simply charged in. From worriers to liches and evil spirits, there was no shortage of undead to stall him.

Meanwhile in the throne room. The male who had assisted the fox in defeating the undead was starting to get a little worried and uneasy. "I beg your pardon ma'am But i would rather not meet her, at least not here, not now. She's not the type to listen to reason." He said trying to warn the fox.

The book the yajo was holding forcefully closed itself and refused to speak any further to the yaju. Whatever secrets the book held, the necromancer had gone to great lengths to keep them hidden. another necromancer might be able to get past or even remove the protection placed on the book, but it would take someone of great skill and power.

Mr. socks again did his best to answer the girl's questions. "There's a ritual in one of those books. The ritual of summoning dragon. The mistress uses it whenever she needs Orgok to come pick her up or get out her out of a jam, and he's too far away to hear her, she prefoms the ritual to call him. I'm sure if you were to preform that ritual later, you could get her to come to you."

Comment

"Dealing with powerful mages, leaders of cults, or crazy royalty is basically the same" the yaju spoke and gestured to the door where she come from "There is a rope that goes down enough for you to escape if you wish so, but I´ll have a meeting with this Nechromancer" she spoke with determination and then looked at the skeleton warrior. "In the case that I need to leave this place before meeting your mistress, I´ll have to ask you, do you wish to have your life ended now? or do you have another wish?" she asked him.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove - Chronomancer's Tower

Zero fell to his knees and his wind armor dissipated. "Damn, I've used too much today. My body is screaming at me to stop." He said to himself. As he looked around, he saw Braum charging towards Seki while 2 destroyed golems were attacking the others. It didn't take him long to spot his sword and saw an opening on Zena's end and used a little bit of mancy to send his sword into the golem. This worn him out even more, making his full body collapse to the ground stomach first.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

As the battle unfolded around Azeruk he was quickly taking note of what was happening around him. So far, the elven girl was fighting off one of the broken down guardians, the burly man was charging after Seki, and there was a second guardian coming after him from behind. He did not entirely know the elven girl's combat prowess, but from how she carried herself, she must have at least been experienced. If that was the case, then he would not have to worry about her. Instead, he would focus on Seki and the guardian.

Just then, Azeruk shifted his orientation so that to his left was Seki, and to his right was the guardian. After Braum charged Seki, Azeruk reversed time on the projectile Seki had thrown, causing it to fly right after her. Meanwhile, Azeruk raised his other hand at the guardian and slowed it to a crawl with his magic. At this rate, Azeruk should be able to hold his own long enough before the guardian reached him. After he had done that, he noticed that the Jin from earlier was helping the elven swordsman, leaving Azeruk a little less worried about her. The Jin was exhausted, which meant that he would not have been able to help much, but the Jin's efforts were enough to help the girl.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

The man took the rope and headed to the door that was now unlocked. The magic seal on it seemed to vanish the moment Nera unlocked the chest. "You're crazy... But i wish you well. Please, come back alive so i can properly thank you later." He said before quickly leaving the tower as if he would get caught at any moment.

Mr. Socks didn't answer the girl's question, instead he seemed to be genuinely consigned about her well being as he tried to talk her out of staying. "Listen lass. I don't pretend to know what you have planned. But you've broken into my master's home, stolen her supplies, freed her prisoner, cut down one of her wardens and taken her most prized possession. If she meets you here she won't think twice about killin you. Do what you will with me, but you should leave while you have a chance."

Zena was able to fend off the golem for a while, but she didn't have the strength of the fire power to take it out if a bout of brute strength. however, Zero had given her an opening with his last bit of strength. His sword was now logged in the creature's back, jamming some of the gears and preventing it from working properly any longer. With it's metal fists raised high, it tried to smash the paladin. Zena quickly ducked and rolled under it's feet before shooting a small orb of light at the sword logged in it's back. It caused the beast a great deal more discomfort as it now attempted to turn around. Zena tried to strike the blade again but the golem had already turned to much and was now slowly pushing her back down the cave towards Seki and Bruam. Stalling the fiend was no problem but killing it was another story.

Seki didn't need to turn to see her own attack being thrown back at her. She was simply able to tell when it was coming back towards her. She quickly voided her own attack to avoid getting hit by it and then summoned a small and quick been of dark energy from th exact same spot where the first attack had been voided. It was like a small one inch laser that only lasted for a few short seconds before vanishing again. However one laser turned into two and two into six. They kept coming out from behind Seki like rapid firing projectiles. However none of them were aimed directly at Azeruk. Seki couldn't' see where he was right now, but she knew his general location. She was firing blindly and randomly behind her in an attempt to stall him. If one of the attacks actually managed to hurt or even kill him then it would have been all the better but she wasn't' counting on that to happen.

Comment

Sighing, Nera had to value her life with the logic that the skeleton warden was using, yet the other part of her mind was doing its work "I will leave when I finish my job" she spoke to him while taking the skeleton´s bones and armor scattered and putting them back on place, the ones that were dissolved or too broken were impossible to deal with "If you can rebuild yourself, then I would be honored to fight with you in another duel Mister Socks, but in the case you leave this world before we can meet again, please tell your Mistress that I will be hoping to talk with her"

"Unfortunately, I will have to keep going to this dragon´s core and understand how it works" the yaju spoke getting up and sheathing her long sword "Let´s hope our blades meet again in their mortal dance" she spoke heading deeper into the fortress.

Spoiler:

Comment

Location Unknown | Pine Grove

Lavender crossed the outskirts of the pine grove, following the river until she can see the city of Sanctuary. She was tasked with running away from the tower as fast as possible by her master, but she had to stop and look for her newly befriended rabbit first who, thankfully, did not run away and instead was nibbling on a flower near the tower base.

It's been almost 30 minutes since Lavender continued running to the west with the bunny before she stopped to take a breather. Even though she was technically designed as a pleasure toy for men and was given an incredible durability and stamina, sprinting for 30 minutes straight would require her to stop and take a short break. Thus, she stopped and knelt by the river to take a drink when her bunny companion suddenly bolted off into the forest.

"Ah, wait!" When Lavender looked up, it was too late as the white bunny pranced off deeper into the forest. Not wishing to lose the only other friend she has, Lavender ran after the bunny, crossing the river and entering deeper into the grove.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Location Unknown | Pine Grove

If Lavender followed the rabbit for long enough, she would eventually encounter it's destination. Deep in the forest there was a small shrine with it's own garden. There were a dozen smll furry kritters running around, all of which were harmless. The all seemed to be herbivores. At the front of a shrine was a small bunny yaju with white fur and dark black hair. Her ears and tail were the only part of her that looked inhuman. She was rather short and slender, being much smaller than lavender. She wore a red kimono with white or light grey flowers all over it. There was a large yellow bow tied around th back of it. She has a single pink flower in her hair that matched her light pink eyes. The little rabbit had hopped right into the yaju's hands to be picked up. It seemed that the yaju hadn't noticed the naked girl yet.

Comment

Mysterious Garden | Pine Grove

Lavender, upon entering the garden of sorts, was fascinated. So many flowers of different variations... so many cute little animals with an animal-like girl sitting in the midst of it all, in front of a shrine of sorts... it all seemed so magical like one of the books that the old Master read to her before she went to sleep.

"Wow..." Lavender, without even a single suspicion in the world, wandered into the garden. "This place is amazing..."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The rabbit yaju was suddenly alerted the the presence of another person in the area. She looked up to find a...rather strange naked woman looking around the gaurden. Tewi couldn't sens anything dangerous or threatening about the girl so she decided it was alright to speak with her. Not only that but the little rabbit she was holding told her how the naked woman had taken such good care of her.

("Well if she' kind to animals she can't be too bad...") she thought to herself before standing up and slowly aproaching the girl, with the small rabbit still i hand. She held it to her chest protectively as she spoke. "Excuse me ma'am. Are you lost? Can I help you in any way?"

Comment

"Ah, hello!" Lavender almost flinched when she was recognized by the girl with animalistic features. Such a person was a new face to Lavender and, combined with the fact that she was spaced out while wandering the gardens, the rabbit girl's summons was surprising to Lavender.

"Ah, um... I need to get to a city called Sanctuary, but my little bunny friend ran off here." Lavender said, pointing at the white fluffy baby rabbit that the anthromorphic rabbit girl was holding. "And... to be honest I kinda don't know how to get there myself..."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

The rabbit girl thought about what the girl had said for a moment. She didn't know what her story was, but the whole situation was strange. If anything, the people of Sanctuary were more suited to helping her than she was... but she could still do something for the poor girl. Tewi held out her arms and allowed the rabbit to jump from her hands onto Lavenders's bare shoulder before she turned around and started walking towards the shrine. "Come... I have something for you."

Comment

Working...
                                X