X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pine Grove | Bone Dragon Fortress

The yaju was doing everything to keep the stealth and speed as her defence was dampened by her own injuries (I still could use the stamina potion, but I fear there will be yet another situation where it will be better for use) she thought, but then came a rumbling around the whole fortress, thanks to her wisdom, Nera focused all her senses to prepare for whatever was coming, and luckily, she covered her ears when the powerful shriek of the dragon roared. It indeed hurt Nera´s ears since she was in fact an animal being with heightened natural senses, leaving a faint ringing on her hearing abilities which would slolwly leave and get back on normal.

Still moving, the yaju focused on the job, yet she was again in the fountain room (dammit, this cursed place has shifting rooms) she kept her pace and going to the door oposite to the one she came from.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As Nera entered the next room, she would find herself in a long hallway with bones sticking out of all of the walls. The bones were sharpened into spikes and most of them were covered in blood. Some of them even still had dead bodies on them. The moment Nera stepped through the dor, the room behind her was shut off by a wall, makig it imposible to return. The walls on each side of the hallway started to slowly closeing on her,leaving here only a small amount of time to get to the other end of the hall without being impaled or crushed

Comment

The trap did something that would be strange for the average person, giving an actual smirk on the black and white fox ("PLatforming and puzzles, one of my favorite things to do) she thought closing her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath to calm her mind, just when she released her breath, the yaju opened her eyes and could feel in total control as she ran forward at full speed and already zigzaging her way around the bone spikes, she took each each step almost in leaps as she graiced her tail with one of the bones and took her long sword.

throwing the last vial of water to the floor, the yaju used her magic to make two things, freeze the water and make it go on a line to the end of the hallway, then she jumped and put her blade on the floor, using the flat side to slide on the line of ice and to plant her feet on it.

Nera was making herself as small as possible to get to the exit of the hallway.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove - Chronomancer's Tower

"You're far from fine." Zero said to Zena. Zero drops his sword and lifts Zena carefully to place Zena down to sit. "Yours in no condition to stand so don't bother." Zero said as his voice started to get calmer and back to his normal kind voice. Zena asked for the potion Azurek left and handed both of them to her. "I bet you don't want to hear this coming from someone you only met today but I'm saying it anyways. As a swordsman you are good but don't forget that you are also a girl." He said standing up grabbing his sword as well and turns towards Seki's direction. "So let me be the guy to protect you and the one to stand by you." He said as he readies to defend Zena from any attack.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Mysterious Shrine | Pine Grove

The yaju made sense. While she was strictly prohibited from wearing clothes, it would be better to be reunited and reprimanded than not be able to meet Master Jeremy again. "Ah, okay. That sounds like a good idea."

Lavender looked down at the clothing Tewi gave her and was just absolutely bamboozled. How in the world do people wear this? Where do they start? Why are there so many holes on it?

"I need help..." Lavender whimpered. She secretly didn't want to wear the dress given, but it apparently was a law there... she began to tear up as she was torn between her morals and her instincts.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove | Chronomacer's Tower

Azeruk was ready and poised to lunge at the girl with both of his scimitars, but as he readied the lunge, that man he had saved had slowed him and seemed to have slowed time in the area. The man then said for the group to fall back before blocking off access to Seki with a rip in space and time. Azeruk grinded to a halt as he tried to make sense of what exactly was happening, but once he did, he had a feeling that Seki was going to get away and gain another chance to chase Lavender and him down. With that in mind, Azeruk suddenly spoke.

"We don't need to do anything more? You may not, but I do. That girl is not going to stop trying to get that book, and she's going to be hunting me down to get to it. Because of that, I need to stop her now or she will have a more opportune chance to attack.", Azeruk said to Aion in an urgent tone of voice as he pointed at Seki with one of his blades.
              Last edited by S121; 01-28-2016, 11:49 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

As Saru finally made it to the other side of the room he jumped and howled in celebration of his little victory. However as he went to turn around to see his work, he saw that it was all.. repairing itself. Seeing this he had what could best be described as a mix of an "Oh Crap" face and a "You have got to be kidding me" face. Though what he heard next was more shocking as he heard a loud screech, with what felt to be the fortress lifting into the air. Thankfully due to his biology and training, Saru was more than capable of maintining balance. It was then as he was bracing himself for anything new that he saw the large skeleton... thing approaching. The magical aura it was emitting was quite strong. For even though Saru doesn't use magic himself, he could at least feel it, and it was strong to make him feel a little sick to his stomach. However the proud warrior Apex grinned at his new opponent as he slammed the ground and howled like an ape does when trying to appear threatening before getting into an offensive stance.

It was clear that Saru was actually enjoying all this combat and excitement. Definitely more fun than he had in the city... though that wasn't bad either. Maybe... maybe Saru could possibly stay here and continue fighting? Maybe to get better and stronger? These skeletons were good training dummies to him... Saru did not seem to think much of these thoughts that were strangely flowing through his head. As he was now focused on preparing for the battle ahead of him.

Comment

The rabbit Yaju took a deep sigh before taking in a deep breath and letting out the air ("Be patient... It's not her fault.") she thought to herself as she moved closer to the girl and helped her get dressed. "Here, you put your arms in these holes, then we wrap it around and tie it in the front." she said as she tried to help the girl get dressed.

Zena quickly downed the potion once it was handed to her, letting it's effects take hod as the pain in her lower body started to subside. She was able to stand again, which was exactly what she did. Zena was touched that her new fried wanted to help her, but she wasn't about to become dead weight. "And let the boys take all the fun and glory for themselves? Not a chance. Your stuck with me weather you like it or not"

Because Seki was frozen in time for the moment, the tentacles harassing Bruam would no longer be able to harm him after he disposed of the last of them. Thus the man would be free.

Zena approached Aion and Azeruk. After listening to what they each had to say, she stepped in with her own opinion. "I agree with the tall one with all the armor. This necromancer attacked Sanctuary and now she's attacked this place as well. As an advocate oh the queen, it's my responsibility to bring dangerous criminals like her to justice." She said as she raised her blade, taking up arms along side Azeruk. "If we let her go now, she'll only cause more destruction."

The fox yaju would narrowly escape the hallway without being crushed r stabbed to death by the sharp bones. She would find herself in a smaller hallway now, only this one wasnt' trying to kill her. It looked almost like the rest of the hallways, she was standing in the center and there was a door on each end, allowing her to go through either one. On the wall across form her there were words written in blood that read ("You're Never Getting Out Of Here") She eyes in the ceiling seemed to constantly follow her wherever she went.

Meanwhile, in another part of the fortress. The tall armored skeleton slowly approached the apex. The skeletons lining the hallway all parted one by one as they moved to the side to let him through. they stood in salute to the superior undead. "... Go, hunt down the fox and turn her hide into anew rug." he ordered them.

The hallway was cleared in moments. All of the lesser undead had moved on to hunt for the fox. All that were left was Saru nd his new opponent who spoke in a deep, inhuman voice that was difficult to describe. "Bothersome monkey. You now answer to Vordred" He said as he grabbed the handle of his blade that was still resting on his back with one hand. But before he tried to swing the large sword, he raised one hand directly out in front of him and made a fist. This caused all the lights in the room to turn off and any windows in the area to slam shut. Saru would find himself in a pitch black room now. Once all the lights were out, Vordred slashed his blade at the air, releasing a a devastating wave of dark energy in his direction. Even if Saru couldn't' see it coming, he could most defensively hear the attack coming. He would need to move quickly to avoid it, and if he couldn't' see in this darkness, he would need to find some other way of seeing.
                  Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 01-29-2016, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Taking a breath after evading the trap, Nera kept moving, she was using her senses to get some clue about the source of the dragon´s core ("It can be made of blood, that fountain maybe was an outlet for the flow of it, I can´t use the scenery itself since it looks like this fortress shifts its rooms) her thoughts were interrupted by the sight of a skeleton platoon and she sighed.

The black and white vixen then had an idea as she had her blade ready and spoke outloud to them "I come not to destroy, but to understand soldiers, if you attack me, I´ll have to retaliate and unfortunately an honorable warrior fell by my blade. The Warrior Socks fought until the end, yet I hope he recovers from our match, the guards and soldiers that have come against me have been only incapacitated" her words were calm, yet her tone was cold as ice "I don´t want to shed more death, so I request you to let me pass and keep going on my path for knowledge."

Spoiler:

Comment

When the lights went out Saru grinned as he quickly closed his eyes to help further heighten his other senses even more, and with one deep, focused breath. Saru could hear the giant weapon swing something at him. All he knew was to quickly get low to the ground to avoid the energy wave. Once he avoided it he quickly sprung up and toward Vordred with one powerful jump which was then followed by a slide then sweep kick at the tall skeleton's feet in hopes that he'd knock the skeleton down.

Comment

Lavender allowed Tewi to guide her through the art of wearing dresses of putting her limbs into holes on the fabric and tying ribbons. Eventually the dress enveloped Lavender's skin for the very first time. The dress was black and red, with a prominent oriental Yaju designs. It was, unfortunately rather small for Lavender as the skirt hemline was way above her knees and the collar hung a little low and showing some cleavage and, if seen in close range, her transmutation circle. Better than being in the nude, however.

"It feels... funny." Lavender commented as she shuffled through the fabric. It wasn't all that bad, Lavender thought; why would her old Master Jeremy forbid her from wearing something like this? "I like it. Thank you for such a gift, Tewi."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

((THIS IS A POST FOR THE CHARACTER DRAVEN THAT I DO HAVE IN THE RP. It will not effect things regarding the others. Just a sort of... way to help start him off and spread some of his infamy. This post Takes place about 2-3 days ago.))

Unnamed Town in Bellflower Meadow 3 Days ago.

Far off in the Bellflower Meadow, and far away from the current events in the Pine Grove. Lies a rather medium-sized town... of which most of the people were in a panic. The townsfolk were running away from the center of town screaming, and panicking as the sounds of an intense fire came from the town hall. Whatever was going on, sure must have been bad as the local law enforcement of the town came running in. There were about 20-30 armed men riding their horses into the town hall to confront whoever was behind this, and to help save any civilians who are currently trapped.

However as the large squad of knights made their way to town hall, one of the watchtowers that stood near the center of the town had caught on fire, and eventually it fell right in the middle of the street. In turn at least a dozen men and horses were brutally crushed and pinned under the fiery wooden watchtower, all the while it blocked the rest of the guards to go in. Only leaving two people... a lone rookie, and the captain of the Town Guards. The rookie looked scared as he watched his fellow men who were pinned under the tower being burned alive... However what the hardened, experienced Captain looked on in horror as he saw several dead bodies of men... and a few women spread across the street... there was blood everywhere. Seeing this sent the Captain into full alert as he yelled at the rookie to do the same.

The rookie jumped off his horse and held his spear tightly. It was clear that the rookie was terrified as he was shaking in his armor. However the Captain stood unshaken. They scanned the area looking for the horrible monster that caused this chaos... that was when they heard it. The sound of a man running out of an alleyway screaming for help as he ran towards the Captain and Rookie. The Rookie ran forward to try and reach out for the man before...

THWACK. A heavy, sharp metal blade embedded itself into the poor man's spine as he fell to the ground... dying instantly. What followed was the sound of very quiet footsteps... and the sound of someone whistling some sort of tune underneath the sound of the roaring flames that surrounded the town hall. Out came a man... a rather tall one. Not well armored, but rather intimidating, especially with the blade he was expertly twirling in his left hand. This man was whistling as he calmly and casually walked up to the recently dead man. before placing one foot on the dead man's back as he grabbed the blade in the poor sucker's spine by the handle. This man then promptly pulled the blade out as he looked up.

Seeing the two guards, this man simply grinned as he spoke.

"Why hello there. Came to view the great Draven's performance?" The man now known as Draven spoke arrogantly as the Captain stepped forward, weapon ready.

"Silence fowl scum! You are hereby under arrest for the massacre and fire that you have caused!" Yelled the Captain. Draven just... laughed as he began twirling both 'axes' in his hands. The blades swiveling around the handle.

"Aww come on now. You sure? I mean right now the only seats available are front row seats to Draven's show! Actually... no... I don't think you want to watch..." Draven said as he looked to his left, and then his right before looking the captain right in the eye. "There are no more participants in the show... So I guess you're Draven's new challengers!" Draven yelled as he let out a loud, boastful laugh... The guard was disgusted.

"What the hell do you think this is!? Some kind of game!? Some... freakish performance!? You're a monster for thinking so! You don't deserve to be arrested. You deserve nothing but death!" The Captain roared angrily as he readied his spear.

"Hey now. Draven's just being Draven, and EVERYTHING Draven does. Is a grand show for the masses! So don't be like that pal. Now why don't we get this show started...?" Said Draven in a more... disturbingly sadistic tone as he got the biggest grin on his face as he stood stall with both blades spinning in each hand. The Captain was now blind with rage as he charged towards Draven... What proceeded was a brief battle of axes striking against metal spear, Draven taunting the Captain who was growing angrier and angrier by the minute.

Unfortunately for the Captain of the Town Guards... the duel came to an end when the Captain had slipped up. He had taken a step too far and stumbled forward, right past Draven. Looking behind him, Draven gave the Captain a look that would send the chill down any hardened knight.

"Game set, and match." Draven quietly spoke as he lifted one of his 'axes' before bringing it down on the Captain's neck, decapitating him in one clean blow... Seeing all this left the rookie who was now on the floor crying in fear after seeing what he just witnessed. That was when Draven looked up at the Rookie and smiled before spitting on the dead Captain.

"Now you were a good sport for not interrupting Draven's show... So Draven will reward you with a 10 second head start... So run." Draven spoke to the young Rookie, who had promptly got up off the ground and began running off to one of the only passages that were left open.

Draven began counting down from 10... and eventually...

"Three... Two... " Draven counted before throwing one of his blades right into the back of the poor rookie's skull. The size and weight of the axe caused the axe to fly right through the poor Rookie's skull before landing on the ground next to him. "and One!" Draven finished counting as he walked over and picked up his axe off the ground before dusting himself off.

"And there ends another great performance from Draven! Now I hope those damn thieves got what they wanted. They owe Draven a hefty fee~" He said to no one in particular as he walked over to an iron sewer grate in the street. Sheathing his axes on his back, Draven lifted the iron grate before jumping into the sewer system as instructed. It was smelly... and disgusting for the great Draven. But it was what his contractors had asked him to do when making his escape...

Eventually Draven made it out of the sewer where he was promptly payed. After having been payed his good sum of gold, Draven and the Thieves had gone their separate ways as part of the deal. With Draven making his way through the large Bellflower Meadow and towards the Pine Grove with sack of gold in hand. The look on Draven's face was one of satisfaction after a long day of killing and causing chaos.

"Truly another moment to write in the book of Draven's Greatest Moments! . . . As soon as Draven writes said book." Said the mercenary as he continued his way through the meadow.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-19-2016, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Pine Grove - Chronomancer's Tower

Zero was dumbfounded by Zena's actions. "Can't a guy just protect a girl?" He asked himself. He then walked towards them. "With everything we've thrown at her, she's only taken a few cuts. I jave my pride as a dragon Jin but even I'm starting to think we better retreat to regroup." Zero said not looking at them. "If we knew why she's attacking this place, we might be able to do something at least." He said as well.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

After having broken free of the last of the tentacles, Braum got back up onto his feet before flexing.

"It's not easy taking down Braum yes?" He said to himself as he then grabbed his shield before running over to Zero and Zena's side. Braum had a slight look of worry as he had seen what Zena and Zero had to deal with. "Are new friends okay? Please tell me if Braum can help more."

Comment

Aion tried to chose his next words carefully. "As much as you two think that staying here and trying to stop her now is the right thing to do, there's a bigger picture we have to worry about." He glanced back at the still frozen Seki. "Brace yourselves, a storm is coming."

Comment

Working...
                                X