Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ zekai

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
    Team: N/A though will probably be on the same team as Mirai or Setsuna.[/SPOILER]
    Considering the fact that Mirai is already on a filled team it was pretty obvious what team he would be on.

Comment

Unless it actually says "Team: Surge", it stays as it is.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

No need. i fixed it myself

Team List

Valkyre - Lucy, Diana, Mirai, Aeron

Starlight - Yuuki, Azur, Miu/Rosa, Cecilia

Surge - Setsuna, Raiko Asura, Azama

N/A - Lu

Comment

All you and Sustic needed to do was a simple edit to the apps and I would've changed it myself.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Thanks but i think changing that was actually easier.

Comment

So apparently I can't do nothing right in this.

Comment

Team: Looking for Party?

Name: Ashlewi Burkins

Race: Human

Appearance:
                Ashlewi stands at a stunning 6 feet and 7 inches, towering over most of her peers in school. Despite her overbearing height, her features are comely and soft, making her the very model of a modern major super model. To offset the raw sex appeal that would otherwise sunder the earth, Ashlewi always seems to be thinking intently about something, lost lost in her own troubling thoughts, marking her with a serious, determined gaze. Her beautiful green eyes are sharp and alert, giving off the feeling of a wolf on the hunt. Her body is fit and strong, but hidden under formal school attire; a fitted, dark blue blazer and a long ankle-length blue-green pleated skirt. Under the blazer is a white button-up shirt, as one would expect, tied off with a violet neckercheif. Her skirt has a split on either side just below her gluts down to the bottom to allow her to run, but keeps her modesty by covering the expoded area with an underlying piece of silk. She wears fancy lady's boots that seem to have been made without the heel, likely by special request because heels and running don't mix. Her hair is often left to hang loosely to her back, and she will occasionally tie it back with a pink ribbon.

Personality:
                Ashlewi is quick to point out flaws and mistakes in others out of poorly hidden concern, fitting the "tsundere schoolgirl" archetype almost perfectly. She holds everyone to a high standard, not for herself, but for others. She is generally only showy when around others. When she's alone, she's quiet and withdrawn.

[I]Bio:
                Most people know the type of girl that Ashlewi is. She was beautiful, smart, and in charge of anything and everything around her in school. You could not question her without suffering the consequences of ultimately being outcast and shamed by the rest of the world. Class president, straight As, student council leader. She was the embodiment of perfection, and held everyone around her to the same impossible standard. She demanded only the best of herself and her classmates, encouraging them to get better by reprimanding, tutoring and lording over them like the queen of the universe that she was. Her intentions were not inherently malignant, she simply had trouble expressing her true concern and care for those around her. However, when you are the queen of the universe, the peasants below you are so far away, and so afraid to speak to you that, no matter how loving you truly are, a separatist group will form; which lead to the inevitable tragedy that befell Ashlewi.

Ashlewi grew up fairly normally, contrary to what many might assume. Her father made it rich when he invented a water filtration system that was more efficient and cost effective than anything the world had ever seen. After that, the sky was the limit for Ashlewi and her family. Originally going into the high life of society as good people, but ultimately unprepared for the corruption and lies that came with it. Ashlewi was enrolled in a private school for the social elite at an early age, and entering as a "lucky peasant" earned her much strife from the other students. Despite this, her father encouraged her to proove she was not only worth their praise, but better than them. Ashlewi took the ideal to heart, and strove to out do and impress others, which only alienated her more from her peers. But the ideal had already sunken in--Ashlewi was the princess of the school, and soon to be its queen.

That is not to say Ashlewi abandoned all humanity. Students would accuse her of spending a bit more time "bullying" a particular boy because she liked him, she would engage in conversations of fashion, whimsy, and girly stuff with others who approached her. Ultimately, Ashlewi had no friends, though. She was so far beyond everyone else that in her excitement, would only proove just how inhuman compared to them she was when the prospect of a new friend came along. By the Time she was in high school, she had no social life. It was nothing but academics, domination of her chosen sports, and returning home to engage in extra-curricular activities and philanthropy. Eventually the plot came to usurp and behead the tyrant queen....

The protective perimeter around Ashlewi's city was compromised, allowing the Kishin to pour in and wreak havoc upon the city, killing hundreds of people, including Ashlewi's family. That fateful day, Ashlewi had been home when she head the door break down and her mother let out a scream which was shortly cut off. Ashlewi knew she was dead. Ashlewi stood and ran to her door, trying to make it to the balcony before whatever it was that was attacking could reach her. As she went down the hall she hear her father call for her to run, because her gave a cry similar to her mother's. The maidservant and the two helper-boys were next. No one was going to live. Nothing could outrun whatever it was that was attacking them. As Ashlewi began to run toward the balcony she came to a horrible realization: The balcony she was trying to esscape to was on the other side of the stairs that lead down to the first floor. That meant that whatever it was was going to meet her right at the stairs.

Time seemed to slow down as Ashlewi's life flashed before her eyes. She remembered her first days of school, and the things she thought it would be like. She remembered all the things she wanted to happen. She wanted friends, she wanted to play and have fun. Everything that had turned out "right" in her life was a cleverly hidden curse. Now, this fancy house was about to be the death of her too. She wanted to just wish it all away. Perhaps pretend it wasn't how it actually was. If she just imagined things were better, maybe they would be? She wouldn't need to run for her life. She could play with her parents, and her friends at the other school she never attended. Her mind became so full of what "could have been" that it broke and twisted on itself, truly redefining who Ashlewi was. Her legs still moved, however, carrying her forward toward the oncoming Kishin as it came up the stairs.

As the Kishin ran at Ashlewi, it dove for her, falling short of where she was, tearing angrily at the ground, only to find Ashlewi was not where it thought she was. The Kishin, had, of course, missed the fit young lady as she dived to the side, and now she was making a break for the balcony, just as she had planned. The girl wasn't fast enough, only having enough time to get to the doors and turn around to meet her grisly fate as the Kishin plowed into her, tearing her in half, mostly likely as it took her outside and off the balcony, to the ground below....

Ashlewi stood in disbelief. To scared to breath or move. She knew if she had moved or breathed--if she screamed or cried the Kishin wouldn't beleive the fairy-tale she planted in its mind. It chased the "good outcome" of Ashlewi dodging its attack. The "ashlewi" it dove for was the same projection. Ashlewi could only pray the Kishin didn't realize that the body of the girl it tore apart was no longer there--that killing an illusion was enough for it. If not, she was truly dead. She couldn't move. Her muscles had locked up and demanded she die to that beast, but her mind protected her. Now Ashlewi was firmly rooted to the floor, mouth open in shock as tears flowed silently down her eyes....

After an investigation and cleanup was performed, the reason for the attack was found. The son of the defense contractor had compromised the defenses in order to let the Kishin in, for the sole purpose of killing Ashlewi and her family. he was the boy she liked, but so terrible was Ashlewi at displaying her feelings, that the boy took her teasing and encouraging as hate instead of affection. He wanted to save others from her, allowing the monsters to do the work. The son was one of the first to die, the information found on a suicide note. Ashlewi was crushed for several reasons. She didn't know what to do with herself, an apparent monster, aside from isolate herself further.

Ashlewi enrolled in the hunter's academy, immediately accepted due to her inherent fitness and intelligence as a first year student. She is studying as an operator and coordinator, as well as trying to focus her power to become more effective at its manipulations, and increasing the number of targets she could effect.

Aura: Manipulation of Perception and Probability

Ashlewi is able to tweak the mind and to a lesser extend, the world it creates around it, to simply be incorrect. She can convince a being that fire is actually pleasant to touch, or that poison is healthy, in extreme, hostile situations. Her ability isn't to change what people view, but how they view them. Of course, once the individual experiences first-hand that the lie she's planted in their mind is indeed untrue, she can't simply make them think the same detrimental thought again. As long as the target's mind has no proof otherwise, she can fool it to believe something physically possible, until it finds out first hand.

To a much lesser degree, Ashlewi can change what people see. However, she cannot create something from nothing. In order to make it appear as if she is running somewhere, she must first be running to begin with. She does this by tweaking the way the mind predicts what Ashlewi will do next, making the mind blank out what Ashlewi is actually doing and truly believe the outcome she's given it. Of course, if the "clone" is interacted with at all beyond speech, the illusion is disbelieved. As long as her illusion isn't proven to be physically impossible, the target's mind can believe it.

Weapon(s):
                Combat Knife 2000:
                The cutting Edge in knives (See what I did there?) The Combat Knife 2000 has a tempered smooth blade on its from, and the false blade is replaced with a functional serration for sawing. The tip curls up slightly, like all combat knives do. The grip is sturdy, with a separate guarded slot to place each finger into, making it look like a pair of brass knuckles on top of the already intimidating, eight inch blade. The haft is hollow, and the bottom can screw off, revealing it to be a compass. Nifty!

C-Ross's Gun Boots Mk. 3:
                Crafted by C. Ross, a mad scientist who deserves to be shot in the big toe after they step on a lego, the "Gun boots" are just what one might think from the name. Along the heel on the boot is a barrel poised to fire when given the command by the nervous system. The firearm can be removed from the boot-mounted holster with some difficulty, but it is OBVIOUSLY best used for explosive, bullet-charged kicks. Rejoyce, skirt flipping perverts. This girl will be giving lots of high kicks, as the bullets fire straight down from the heel.
                (I hate you, Cyros... )

Other gear:
                Operator's MLGPS:
                The Operator's Multiple Layer Geographic Positioning Scanner acts as a powerful wrist mounted computer which scans and analyzes the immediate area. With the aid of an eye piece, the Operator can see a holographic image of an area nearly 10 meter's large upon activation, and with sufficient time to scan, almost 50 full meters. The Computer measures vibration and sound, using echo-location to scan its area. Sub-Sonic "Pings" are sent out and the computer measures the surroundings based on the data. While noisy enviroments are not a problem for the computer, anything that might interfere with, or mimic the wave-length the computer reads would give inaccurate and corrupt data.

Beyond being an awesome scanning tool, the Operator MLGPS is a fully functional computer and communication device. A Microphone can clearly project the users voice by amplifying it, and an ear piece can by set to pick up sounds similar to a listening device. Usually, the Operator will give similar ear pieces to team members, instead of turn on the Sound Monitoring, so that focused communication can be done, instead of simply hearing everything around.

Side Occupation(s): Waitress at a Maid Cafe`, cuz Alayosho needs to off-set those boots....

Reason for attending the academy: Revenge; Ashlewi is out for revenge against the monsters that killed her family.

Extra classes and clubs: uh....?
                Last edited by Alayosho; 04-02-2016, 06:42 PM.
                I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Here be app. Might work on it later if needed.
                  Spoiler:

Team: No Idea, actually.

Name: Koishi Komeiji

Race: Human* (See Other)

Appearance:
                  Spoiler:

Personality: Koishi is a cheery, jovial sort. She always looks to the half-glass full side of things, no matter how bleak the situation.Many consider her to be empty-headed, though it’s more the opposite, with her head thinking of too much, making her head a bit of a jumble. She’s quite carefree and does what she wants, no matter the consequence.

Bio: Koishi was born into a fairly wealthy family in a smaller city-island to the far north named Cherei. Cherei was known for it’s agriculture and music, and though the tech was a little behind that of the south due to the distance and rough seas, it was peaceful. The walls and the cold kept the kishin at bay.

The Komeiji family owned most of the island and kept it in check. The parents were nearly always working despite the wealth, leaving their two daughters, Satori and Koishi mostly alone. That was one day until the unthinkable happened. The wall broke. While the Kishin population was lower on Cherei, the outdated tech and lack of dedicated hunters swiftly led to the city’s downfall. Of the Komeiji family, only the daughters escaped, the parents perishing attempting to help more civilians escape.

The two moved to Gale and lived a peaceful life for a while. They inherited their parent’s fortune, and could easily live for several centuries without a problem. However, Koishi wasn’t very happy. Well, that wasn’t the right word, as she loves being with her big sister. She was bored. She was always the adventurous type, and so she took her half of the fortune, and with a heartfelt goodbye, Koishi left her home to see the world. Or, what was left of it to be precise. The call of a hunter sounded decent to her. Being able to fight well was important for explorin’. So, she set out for Balefire after a time.

Aura: Koishi’s aura revolves around manipulation of the minds and perceptions of those around her. She can cloak herself or others, or cause them to see things that aren’t there or torment them with ghastly images. Possibly later on as she hones her ability, she may be able to do more potent things, such as allowing her illusions to damage her enemies, or at least trick their bodies into thinking so, or possibly cause a Kishin to frenzy and attack their own.

Weapon: Her main weapon is quite unique, mainly revolving around the eye on her chest and it’s many cords. She can extend the cords and use them as tentacle-like appendages for swinging-movement along with acting as a powerful bludgeoning instruments with the heart-shaped ends, similar to a set of flails. She can have up to four, one for each appendage.

As another weapon, she carries a set of blades, a single slashing knife (more of a machete, really), along with some throwing knives.

Other gear: None, she prefers to travel light.

Side Occupation(s): She works various odd jobs on the side. She’s got a diverse palette of skills in that regard. If you asked her to do something, and you have a little cash, it’ll probably end well.

Reason for attending the academy: Mainly because she felt like it. She has nothing against kishin. She’s just looking to explore and become a better fighter so she can do her own thing more easily.

Extra classes and clubs: Stealth, CQC

Other: Her family is fairly unique and very old, with all members possessing a symbiote with a large singular eye. This symbiote gives them enhanced strength, speed, and greatly increased life into the several centuries range. This come at the cost of needing increased food consumption, giving them a higher metabolism than most. Koishi's own symbiote is strangely mutated however, it's eye permenantly sealed. No-one knows what other effects that may cause, if any.

Last edited by Koishi; 04-02-2016, 01:56 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Alayosho: looks good. Let me know when you finish the bio and i'll give it a look.

@Mima: wow that actually has quite a few similarities to alayo's app. Looks fine for the most part but please pick on of the races provided in the oc. If you need help explaining the eye you could make it mechanical or some kind of genetic enhancement. Maybe a kind of parasite that makes the host stronger but requires them to eat enough food for both of them. Also I'll tell you the same thing I told alayo. If you're Aura is going to directly effect someone's mind then limit it to only being able to efect 1 or 2 people at a time

Comment

Okay, i'll look through it tomorrow. The similarities are coincedental. I don't know about the race though. The problem is none of the races fit what I was looking for.
                      Last edited by Koishi; 04-01-2016, 01:36 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Koishi's are better for Combat, *Sage nod* Ashlewi has a neat parlor trick, but has to workhard for it to be combat effective. Koishi wins@!
                        I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

Comment

Hey Tewi sometime I'll need to speak to you bout somethin. About the IC.

Comment

App has been edited.

Comment

@mima: seems fine now, approved

Comment

Oops, forgot to bump and say Ash's Bio is made

Comment

Working...
                                X