Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taboo | How To slay A Kishin IC (PROLOG MODE)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The skies of Haven | Balefire Air Ship

The viking was bending a now broken piece of the railing to calm her mind when she heard a voice towards her. Diana noticed it was the same girl as before, she didn't need to face the wrath that the blonde had in her soul, but she at least explained her anger "It is more a way to say how something is wrong, but fueled with emotions"

Dane sighed and continued "I understand that we will have to fight and kill kishin, but in this test, we will go on a murder spree against caged animals. That is no test of our abilities, it sounds more like a show of who kills the victim first, what a sick thing to use as a filter to enter the academy"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The feren seemed all the more confused. It really showed just how little human interaction she had. "You say bull dong when you're mad about something? People are very strange aren't they?" she asked this while taking a few steps closer to her and taking a bite of her fish. She chewed it up good and swallowed it before continuing to speak. "But I don't get it weren't the kishins the one hurting the animals in the video? That's what it looked like to me." she pointed this out and looked down at the world below, being captivated by the pretty view.

Comment

"That is a normal way of living, they are predators like wolves hunting rabbits or a bear fighting to conquer territory" the viking spoke in a more calm tone "The kishin are, in a sense, predator animals, and here we are, preparing to kill them now that they are captured, giving us the advantage in numbers, but also making them victims of uneccessary killing"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lucy rubbed her head, trying really hard to understand what was wrong. She kind of understood it but themore she thought about it the more questions she had. "But I thought the kishins were bad. And the TV guy just said we had to get the tags right? So maybe you don't gotta kill em if you don't want too?" she took another bite of her sushi and got, what she considered a good idea. "Hey you want some fish? they're yummy!" she said trying to cheer her up.

Comment

Aeron was rather surprised by the viking's sudden outburst, but opted to wait for Lucy as she walked over to the girl and began to speak to her, listening to their conversation carefully. It seemed to him that the viking was rather angry over the fact that they were to kill kishin within the forest, and the more he heard, the more he realized that the viking considered them to be like normal animals. This sudden thought brought Aeron to lift his gaze from the food table to the viking herself as he raised an eyebrow in interest. When he did observe though, he noticed how the viking had caused damage to the ship's railing and gave a light frown before looking back to the food table.

As Aeron grabbed a plate and began to fill it with energizing foods, he couldn't help but think about how his views differed quite a bit from the viking's. For one, he did not know whether or not the forest was closed off from the wilderness, or if it was on the academy's borders, just within the kishins' territory. Even if they were caged and brought to the forest, it was for a reason other than simple bloodsport. It was to test and see how the students reacted to peril, whether or not they would hold their ground, and if they did, then whether or not they could hold their own against the monsters.

After filling up his plate, Aeron leaned up against a wall and continued to quietly listen to Lucy and Diana talk, taking bites from the small sandwiches he had gotten.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Haven Airspace | Balefire Airship

After listening to Azur's offer, Raiko shot Miu a questioning glance to which she nodded to.

"Sounds good, Miu and I are in."

"If this is a trick, I'd like to remind you that Miu and Raiko have fought together on numerous occasions." Rosa warned, wary of possible double-crossing.

"Aww come on, of course they wouldn't try anything like that." She said, yet she would still keep her guard up.

Comment

Haven ~ Skies

Azur was pretty much glad that Asura, Raiko, and Miu accepted his offer to truce. 'That's great, three less people that I might have to fight,' Azur thought. He personally thought that if he had less people to fight, then it would be practical, since it would basically avoid the possibility for the entrance exam to become a bloodbath. "Well, I guess that's settled, then," Azur stated with acceptance, "Actually, come to think of it, would be cool to ask the others that are participating in the exam for a truce. Although they can stab us in the back, the people who say 'no' will be sure to fight us, so we can pretty much lay out a basic list of who to negotiate with and who not to negotiate with. We're gonna want to lay out as much people as possible, so do you want to talk to them?" Azur pointed a screaming blonde with some feren trying to calm her down.
                Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

"People see them as bad since they have become the higher element in the food chain, yes we are acting on survival, but that doesn't mean we have to detach our souls to kill a living being in the way many trainees will act later" the viking spoke with experience. "The origin of the kishin might be of something evil, but they are also living beings trying to survive on this world"

Spoiler:

Comment

Lucy tried very hard to understand the girl's point of view, but she couldn't. It just didn't make sense to her. After all If she were the one trapped in a cage the kishin wouldn't think twice about killing her.Not only that but they didn't know for sure if they were trapped there or not. The forest cold have been open for all they knew. But then something else caught her attention, the origin of the kishin. She had heard many rumors about them but as far as she knew, no one knew for sure where they came from. Wanting to change the subject,Lucy asked. "Where do you think they come from anyway? I used to think they came from under the bed, but it was just an air conditioner."

Asura shrugged his shoulders at what the other boy said. going around and asking everyone to play nice sounded like a lot of work. "Sorry to say but the more people in the truce, the more likely we'll get stabbed in the back. Besides, they look like their busy with something. I'd rather not get stuck debating the morals of hunting kishin." he said as cracked his own neck, once to the left, then to the right before returning his attention to the others. "Looks like we'll be arriving soon. You nervous?"

Comment

"There isn´t much known to the people about the whereabouts of the Kishin" Diana spoke again using the piece of metal to twist it and bent it with her hands "If it wasn´t for my training and living in the wilderness, I wouldn´t know much either, but the thing is, natural senses raise alarm bells when you get close to one of those creatures, sure you can identify them like of a wolf or a serpent, but there is this.. unnatural feeling radiating from a kishin, yet again, it is similar to a normal animal" although it sounded cryptic, that was what the blonde berserk could say about it.

"Also, tell your mate that I can feel his stare on us" the viking said using the now pulverized piece of railing on her hand to point at Aeron, who was eating some of the ship´s snacks. She looked at the feren girl and gestured with her nose "I´m no feren, but I can smell similar scents coming from both of you"

Spoiler:

Comment

The cat girl went slightly red in the face as she shyly turned her eyes away. What did she meen by mate? Did she think they were actively breeding? She stuttered and tried to correct the girl. "Were uhh, w-were not mates. He's just my brother that's all." she looked a little embarrassed, but she still managed to explain herself. She had already forgotten their conversation about the kishin and the morality behind killing them.

Comment

When addressed by Diana, Aeron gave a light shrug and a small smile.

"Eheh, we're not actually... mates. She's kind of my adoptive sister.", Aeron said to the viking.

To be honest, Aeron was wondering whether or not the viking would notice him, but it seemed that she finally did. Aeron simply stared at the piece of railing that Diana had destroyed and thought to himself how she had destroyed a piece of the airship. Aeron did not know the repercussions that she might face, but hopefully it would be minor.

"Sooo, what's with the railing?", Aeron asked Diana in a somewhat curious tone.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Ah, family made from friendship rather than blood, a stronger bond that the one made of flesh" Diana commented with a smile towards both of them "That is something you should be proud of"

Whrn the boy asked about the railing, the blobde gave an embarrassed chuckle "It was the unfortunate victim of my reaction towards the headmaster's test" she explained while looking at said object on her hand "I just feel that this test is unfair because there are some here that have an advantage due to them having no attachment to their spirt"

Spoiler:

Comment

Before Lucy could comment, the ship suddenly shook as though it were entering some kind of turbulence. Everything tilted forward as if they were all about to take a nose dive. This would end up throwing some of the students forward and cause some of the food to fall off the tables and onto the floor. Luckily there wasn't that much food left anyway so not a lot was wasted. Lucy managed to keep her balance by squatting close to the ground and placing her left hand on the deck of the ship.

The ship would restabilize itself a few moments later as another announcement was made. Only this time is was Ms. Suze speaking "SORRY sorry, that was my fault. I might have nodded off there buuuut don't worry. We'll be landing in five minutes...I should be able to stay awke til then..."

Comment

Haven Airspace | Balefire Airship

As the ship started diving, Raiko wrapped one arm around the railing and the other around Miu. She leaned back casually on the railing with her arm resting across Miu's shoulders when the ship righted itself. "Man, falling asleep at the wheel? Even I can fly one of these birds better than that."

Miu pulled her suitcase back towards her from where it slid a bit and cast a sidelong glance at Raiko. "I doubt it."

Raiko studied Miu's face for a moment before laughing loudly. "Aww, come on, Mi. I definitely could if they let me try." Raiko then turned her head to look at Azur. "By the way, you don't want to ask anyone else to join your little group here. There's a reason why groups are never bigger than four."

Comment

Working...
                                X