X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort | Skating Rink

John was just a little startled by suddenly dropping through a gap, but he quickly recovered when he realized that it was simply Yukari quickly changing him into warmer clothing. John took a moment to look at the sweater and more winter-themed pants he was now wearing. His hands were covered in some rather thin, yet warm gloves, perfect for the current activity. When Yukari began to speak, John looked up to her and gave a small smile. To most, it would look light-hearted, but in truth, John forgot that he didn't even know how to ice skate. There were a lot of things John did not know how to do, so just for once, John would have liked to surprised Yukari, so instead of admitting that he did not know how to ice skate, John gazed at some of the other ice skaters for just a split second before looking back at Yukari, ready to try and hit the ground running.

"Yea, sure I do.", John said to Yukari.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yukari gave a slight smile and held out her hand as she stepped onto the ice. "That's good. It's been a few thousand years since the last time I went skating so you better not let me fall."

Starshine Resort | En Rout to a Privet Room

Papyrus was slightly unnerved by ?Hannah's sudden change in emotion and the tone of her voice, but he hid it well. With no face to speak of it was pretty easy to fool people. "Then I'll work EXTRA hard to make my greatest pasta yet. And if you're not satisfied by that I'll try over and over again until you'll love the food so much you'll want to marry it... But you probably shouldn't cause it'll spoil way before you do." He said while taking out the key to the suite he, frisk and Sans shared

Starshine Resort | Arcade

Frisk ran along side her new friend as she did her best to keep up with his speed. Luckily they didn't have far to run before they came to a rather elaborate set of race tracks. There were ones for people who wanted to have a casual ride as well as ones for people who wanted to race. They also had different tracks for different age group, some with larger karts for older drivers and some that looked like they were for small children. "You feel like racing or taking a casual ride?" Frisk asked. She was speaking to Chara, but Steven probably would of though she was asking him

Comment

Upon hearing what Yukari had said, John could swear he felt his heart sink into his stomach. Now neither of them knew how to skate, and John could not let Yukari fall. If only he really had known how to skate. John wondered for a moment why someone would want to go to a skating rink if they didn't know how to skate, but then he realized that perhaps it was because of her inexperience why she wanted to try. It was something almost completely new, as if it was the first time doing it again. Thinking this, John made a mental objective to help Yukari out, despite the fact he did not know how to skate himself. With that in mind, John lightly grasped Yukari's hand and stepped on out with her, taking care not to fall over either.

"Don't worry, I won't let you. We'll start off slow and easy.", John assured her.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yukari took a few steps back on the ice before gently coasting backwards. She at least remembered the basics of how to stay up, and holding John's hand almost made it feel like she was skating on four legs instead of two. Even though she didn't quite know what she was doing, it was nice for them to just do something as a couple. Yukari couldn't help but smile as she looked into john's eyes. The joy she felt from such a simple pleasure reminded her of a simpler time when she was much younger. "One small step at a time."

Comment

"Exactly. Baby steps.", John softly said as he followed her further onto the ice, almost as if the very tone of his voice would effect whether or not they would succeed. As John looked down at the two purple orbs gazing back up at him, he couldn't help but feel Yukari's rather infectious smile spread across his own face. It seemed that Yukari was genuinely having fun, and to be honest, so was he. It may not have happened often in his daily life, but now, just like all the other times Yukari kind of gave him a little push to try something new, he felt as if there wasn't a worry in the world. At first, John's footing seemed just a little wobbly, but when the two of them looked at one another, John eased his posture and seemed to move his feet a little more fluidly as he slowly and carefully followed Yukari onto the ice.
            Last edited by S121; 09-05-2016, 12:25 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

It didn't take long for Yukari to get her skating legs. She caught on to it rather quickly and was able to keep going at this slow pace. Once they had gotten the rhythm down she intentionally fell forward just so John would catch her.

Comment

Starshine Resort

"You can feel it too, isn't it?" Nera's voice was a murmur as they walked around the resort, the nod she received let her continue "I sonetimes wish to have a day off of having some of the best sensory skills, can't fully relax." she grumbled while eating a berry.

Renamon shrugged "We got to live with it, besides Luto is actually smart, not like the spoiled brat of his" a snort from her partner could be heard "You are giving Glaive too much credit, he still owes me a goid challenge." the Lucario was impossible, it was so difficult to sate that thirst for battle, but it came with her nature.

The duo was casually walking around the vacational resort, altough there were marks and traces of their bond, not that they cared what the public would think, even more, the canine was proud to show it, much to the mirth of the vulpine.

"You just wanted to show you are sexually active" the fox said with a relaxed tone, receiving a glare from her mate "I'm showing the world I'm in love with my mate, to hell with their reactions" she smirked.

"Some would think you are probably in the middle age crisis."

The aura user's eyes widened and was going to respond when she noticed that the digimon was already jumping away "Get back here, you sly fox!" she growled while chasing the golden furred vixen, this day was just getting better.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Suite

"Well. We'll see about that." Hannah replied as she waited for Papyrus to open the door to his Suite. She wasn't too eager to eat some lunch, in fact she really didn't need to eat. Eating was more of a... rare necessity and usually a bit of a form of pleasure for her. After all she can still taste food, it just doesn't really do much else for her except replenish some energy when needed.

Meanwhile... a certain shorter skeleton brother was secretly waiting in the suite, sitting on the couch in the living room.

Starshine Resort | Arcade | Go Kart Track

"Hmm... How about a race?" Steven spoke as he turned to Frisk, unaware of who Frisk was really talking to. Steven's expression was that of eagerness, and rather serious. He looked like he was ready to have fun with a good ol' go kart race with Frisk.

Starshine Resort

Meanwhile off in the resort near Renamon and Nera's location. There was actually a small crowd beginning to form. In fact if one were to look it would appear that a small little Stand was had formed out of thin air shortly before the crowd had begun growing. Luto's energy could be felt coming from it. One of the signs said...

"Starshine Tournament Sign Up stand. Sign Up Now!" Written in rather archaic looking language that normally would not be able to be comprehended by anyone. Yet due to the odd nature of Luto's realm one did not need to know the language to understand that the sign said "Tournament Sign Up."

... What could Luto be up to now?

In fact more of these stands were slowly popping up one-by-one around the resort. One near the Arcade, one near the Skating Rink, and a few in several different spots scattered all across the beach. It's as if he's trying to get the attention of various people around the resort.

Comment

John was slowly getting the hang of this ice skating, and didn't even need to watch any of the other skaters to keep pace with Yukari. In fact, he was having more fun than he had had in a very long time, and it seemed almost as if for just a moment he had forgotten all his worries, focusing instead on this very moment. Just then, John saw Yukari suddenly slip and fall, causing both his hands to reach for her hands and pull up in an attempt to keep her on her feet. This was all it took for John to lose his balance and nearly fall on top of her, but as his feet slipped out from beneath him and he began to tilt forward, John extended his arms forward just enough to clear Yukari out of the way. After this, John brought one foot directly down on the ice as he used the other to redirect his forward momentum into a circular motion rotating both him and Yukari 360 degrees before they slowed to a stop. Yukari's skates would have just tapped John's most outward foot, slowing her to a stop and returning her to a perfectly upright position.

After that, John simply gave a light sigh of relief as he was able to turn a potential disaster into a display that resembled a brief dance on the ice.

Starshine Resort

As the resort bustled with activity, Takoizu continued her search for her mother, who had suddenly dropped by and gave her a peck on the forehead. It was quite surprising to see her mother here, especially since Takoizu had dropped liottle Seki off at her home very early in the morning. Surely Yukari would still be adjusting to being awake, but this one looked fully alert. Was it perhaps a past variant? It was a possability, and if it was true, then it seemed her mother was even more knowledgeable about timelines than she was.

Just then, Takoizu heard a small ruckus nearby, two animal-like humanoids chasing one another, or rather it seemed that a blue jackal was chasing a golden fox. Suddenly Takoizu's eyes widened in surprise as the two figures registered in her mind. It appeared that the multiverse was much smaller than she had originally thought.
                    sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The sleeping girl reached out in front of her as if looking for something or someone to hold on too. It appeared as though she were trying to hug something in her dream. She would occasionally mumble in her sleep, but nothing comprehensible

Starshine Resort | Go Kart Track

It took Frisk a moment to register that she had asked her question out loud and that Steven had answered her mistaking her question to having been directed at him. Luckily he and Chara gave the same answer, so she didn't have to disappoint either of them. She tried to hide the fact that she had been caught off guard, but if Steven was the observant type, he might have noticed it. "Oh sure, we can race if you want." she answered both of them. Just then however she saw a sort of stand pop up not far from them. Looking at the stand, it appeared to say something about a tournament, even though she couldn't actually read the sign, she somehow knew it said that. "What the?"

*It's a spurious stand that appeared out of nowhere. do you want to check it out?*

Yukari couldn't help but giggle as she went along with the little dance, letting John take the lead as she did so. He managed to keep her from falling all while preforming a cute little spin, even if it was on accident. Yukari just gave him a smug grin after he was done as if to let him know she had done that on purpose. "You really are a lucky one aren't you?" she asked with a sly smirk on her face. "Well I have more than one way of helping you get lucky if you know what I mean."

Yukari teased the spartan as she altered the boundary of lucky and unlucky on John, pushing his already good luck even higher to the point where it would e borderline reality bending. After that she gave him an evil smile before quickly turning her body an using the momentum to slide john ahead of her rather quickly. With his luck at an all time high, how wold he fare against gravity?

Comment

John was about to give Yukari a rather mischievous remark to what she had said, but soon found himself careening towards the opposite end of the rink. The only thing Yukari would have seen was John's back and his arms spinning backwards as if he was trying to slow himself down by swimming away from the rapidly approaching wall via the air. However, right when it seemed John was going to crash straight into the wall, one of the cone-shaped lights up above suddenly sparked before breaking off from the ceiling and smashing into the ice below. John let out a rather comical yelp as he slid right up the side of the light and soared over the plexi-glass wall, shielding his face for the inevitable crash he would face on the opposite end, but to his surprise, there was none.

Instead, John was greeted to the sight of a rather unusual looking ninja covered in ice, and before he knew what was happening, the ninja blasted at him with a cone of frost with enough force to change his trajectory, prompting him to grand against the metal railing of the stands overlooking the rink. Now grinding along the rink stands at a higher velocity, John tried his best to assess the situation. Right now, he was about to run out of rail really quickly, and if he did not jump, then he was likely to crash. With this in mind, John pushed off at the end of the rail and found himself on a head-on collision with a food stand. Right when it seemed John was going to knock over the stand, the owner dragged his stand out of the way, and John soon found himself at the end of the balcony.

Down John went, 50 feet below where the skiing room was located. The artificial snow was just packed enough for John to slide when he landed on the crest of a nearby slope and found himself facing down a massive decline. From here, the only thing John could do was clench his teeth and prepare for the ride. John was now racing down the slope at a startling 80 miles per hour, risking potential death if he so much as crashed at this point in time. John raced past all the other people in the area, nearly crashing into the bystanders, but narrowly missing them each time, and once John had made it to the bottom, he couldn't help but notice the final surprise, a rather large turtle-like man carrying a shell on his back and two cups of hot coca in his hands. When the man saw the 400 pound spartan barreling towards him, the large turtle dropped his coca, dropped to the ground, and hid in his shell which had formed some kind of strange kinetic barrier. John squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to protect himself from the possibility of getting burned by the coca, but as he reached out, the cups found themselves in his hands. With the combined speed of his descent and the barrier on the shell, John was launched high into the air, spinning backwards as he sling-shotted all the way up to the floor above.

Surely such a feat was nowhere near possible, but it just so happened that John's trajectory was just enough to send him in a backward arc, landing perfectly in the rink on the opposite end of Yukari. The drinks nearly spilled from the landing, but John had tlited the drinks so that the liquid slammed into the bottom of the cups. From there, John slowly slid towards Yukari, eventually stopping right next to her. If Yukari looked at John's expression, she would have seen his jaw clenched tight and his eyebrows furrowed in shock from what had just happened.
                        sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Suite

Papyrus wasn't sure why his new friend seemed so unhappy all of a sudden, but he was starting to wish he had just taken her out somewhere instead. That way she could order whatever she wanted, and if she didn't' like it it wouldn't have been his fault. But he was still determined to make her happy. He turned the key in the lock and pushed the door open, entering the room he had expected to be empty. In fact he didn't notice sans at first as he was too busy taking care of his lady friend. "Here you go, make yourself at home! I, Master chef Papyrus will be in the kitchen!"

Yukari watched as the large spartan flew all the way around the rink with all the grace of a sea sick sailor. She couldn't help but giggle at the entertainment she had created. When John finally came back around, Yukari casually took one of the cups of coco he was holding and took a small sip from it. "Mm, Thanks baby." she said before giving him a small kiss on the cheek with her now warm lips.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The yaju simply chuckled, despite being such a powerful and serious person, Seki's true personality would always rise when she was asleep. She pulled the girl closer so she could be more comfortable ("Hm.. I woner where her bond mate went.") the black and white vixen thought, but shrugged ("Probably still processing everything.")

Starshine Resort

"I think we just passed someone from our world" Renamon commented and narrowly avoided the tackle from the Lucario "And let me guess, a person we also now?" Nera asked still trying to hold her partner. The canine had seen her aura already, but didn't give it much of a thought since she could feel the aura of the girl's parents, but again, one was ironically dense to emotional stuff while the other would either be sleeping or too distracted to notice it.

"It would be good to see our niece, she has the good parts of her parents, but not the too war like mind and isn't a sloth" Nera couldn't help but throw the jab, she had seen how both of them acted separated and together, and boy, the had lady luck's eternal blessing.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Auditor noticed the crowd, and approached out of curiosity. A stand, and talk of some kind of tournament. It was something to do, at least. Auditor pushed a few people out of the way, though they were too busy with the fact that they were now somewhat on fire to retort him. Eventually, the Auditor managed to get to the stand proper. It was a sign-up station. Convenient.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Yea...", John said as he started to regain his bearings. He did not expect to be thrust into such a situation, but at the very least he wasn't injured. That being said, John still would have rather had a warning before that happened. Just then, John felt Yukari's warm lips on his cheek, pulling him out from his shock. With a sigh to alleviate the last bit of thought from his mind, John looked down to Yukari and spoke.

"You're going to be the death of me one day.", John sighed. It didn't seem that John was angry with Yukari, but it looked like the whole ordeal was a little taxing. Soon after, John looked over to the seats overlooking the rink, "How about we take a break and enjoy the coca?"

Starshine Resort

While Takoizu was quite surprised to see the duo in this dimension, but when they took the jab at her parents, she couldn't help but give a light smile before replying.

"Well even taking that into account, I'll have you know those two make great parents.", Takoizu said as she walked up to Renamon and Nera.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X