X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort | En Route to Main Building

When Frisk reloaded her savepoint it was luckily just in time before the kid ran off deep into the rest of the resort. With the save point reset things were repaired... and brought back to a slight previous moment in time. This was somewhat confusing for the kid as he had just turned around to see if the lifeguard was still chasing him, but what happened was that things just... went back to the way they were. This left the kid standing there looking curious at the pool. It really was as if things magically undid themselves, and as such many different thoughts went through his mind.

The Lifeguard however was shocked when he felt someone tap him from behind to get his attention, and when he did turn around he saw everything suddenly repaired but no one behind him. This left him quite stunned. Who could have done that?
    "Wait what...? I could have sworn that... I don't... Huh?" He spoke as he just examined the now fixed pool.

Seeing everything fixed, and the now not-so-attentive lifeguard, the boy was about to go and apologize, but when he felt someone grab his wrist and the little girl tell him to run he quickly caught a glimpse of the lifeguard who was seemingly mumbling something angrily. This made the boy do a nervous gulp before turning to run with Frisk to the clothing store for a hiding place.

Once in the clothing store, the boy let out a sigh of relief as they were now able to catch their breath after a decent jog to the store. Finally the kid could speak

"Whew that was a close one. Thanks. . . uh... I'm sorry what's your name?" The boy asked in a rather gentle, if not slightly shaken voice. His voice had a sense of kindness and childlike innocence to it as he asked for Frisk's name. If it wasn't clear from before, it was clear now. This boy did seem to be sorry for what happened at the pool.

Meanwhile back at the pool Sans had left the changing room and is now in his more normal clothes. Which wasn't much. It was mostly the same just a little less... wet. Even though they weren't that wet to begin with. After he left the changing room he saw the confused lifeguard, and lack of Frisk.

". . . welp... wonder where the kiddo went off to. tori would kill me if i lost frisk."

Starshine Resort | Arcade

When Papyrus chose his vehicle, Hannah chuckled a little at Papyrus's little brag about his own personal car and the fuzzy dice he had. That made Hannah get another taste of Papyrus's personality. He was really happy and seemed like the kind to easily be willing to help others out whenever so far. Anyways with the car chosen, Hannah sat down in the player 2 seat and took the toy pistol. Ready for their co-op game to start.
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-10-2016, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Clothing Store

After escaping the wrath of the angry life gaurd, Frisk crouched down to rest for a moment, putting her hands just above her knees for support while she caught her breath. ("Sans is gonna be mad I didn't wait for him.") she thought to herself. After catching her second wind she straightened her posture and noticed the boy had asked her a question.

"I'm Frisk." she answered while smiling at the boy and holding out her hand to him. She was still just a child, but she had an aura of benevilance about her that not many people had. "What's you're name? Are you hurt?"

Once Hannah selected her gun of choice and took her seat the race started. The game looked very visually pleasing and the game had speakers on all sides to really emers them into it. The seats vibrated when Papyrus reved the engion and waited for the timer to count down so he and his partner could take off. Of corse they were starting from the very last place like with most racing games, but the confident look on Papyrus's face made it seem like he was certan he coudl pass the other cars.

3...2...1...GO!

Paprus did a propper burn out before swifting gears from nuetral to first, taking off quickly and rocketing ahead some of the other cars. The NPC's were all being peacful for now, butit was only a matter of time. Hannah could throw the first punch or wait for the others. The plastic seats only vibrated more inteansely as the car speed up and the skeleton eventually switched to second gear. He defenetly seemsed to know what he was doing.

Comment

The boy gave a friendly smile as he held out his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Frisk, and you can call me Steven. That is my name after all!" He replied with a happy-go-lucky grin as he placed his hands on his hips in an almost prideful manner. Though his look of pride went to that of curiosity as he turned around to begin looking at his own body. Trying to examine himself, including his own back caused him to spin around a bit before he tripped and fell on his butt. Steven though just smiled and laughed a bit while rubbing the back of his head. "Nope. No injuries here!" He spoke as he gave a thumbs up and stuck out his tongue in a oddly cute, if not dopey way before standing back up. Most of his movements seemed intentional, as if he's trying to be funny in some way shape or form.

"Thanks for getting me out of there though. I thought I was in big trouble for a minute." He said as he shook Frisk's hand. "Anyways it's really nice to meet you!"

As the game started, their seats vibrated in conjunction with what was happening on screen. Their car was fast and Papyrus did seem to show knowledge of how to drive. Something pretty impressive despite just being a video game. The way he was driving past everyone and slowly reaching a higher place in the race showed a good amount of skill. Hannah though also had some skill that she had yet to show. Her sharp eyes and patience was ready as she held the toy gun at the screen, waiting for the right moment to open fire.

Comment

Frisk gave the chubby boy a small giggle as he put on a little show for her. He was a little strange, but he reminded her of a certan armless monster kid she likes to hang out with. "I'm glad you're ok. That guy looked angerier than a blue fish monster. If my mom were here she probably would have beaten him up." she said that last part with a slightly mischivious giggle.

Frisk took out her cell phone and pressed a button, taking one of the three nice creams she had been saving out of her phone's storage app. "Want some nice cream?" she asked the boy.

Papyrus managed to bumb himself and the nurse up to 4th place in the reace early on. He managed to pass a few more cars on the first turn when he was actually able to drift past them, landing them in the 4th place spot. However this was the point in the game where the AI started to become more agressive. If Hannah paid attention she could notice the 3rd place car's gunner was aiming his weapon at them, no doubt to stop their acceliration to the front.

Comment

Steven laughed a bit as he looked at her, obviously entertained by Frisk's comments. "That's pretty funny. If my uh... mom was here she'd probably talk to the guy until he calmed down." He spoke as he then rubbed the back of his head before lightly kicking the air as if the situation got awkward. That was when he looked up at Frisk's cell phone, and when he saw her push a button what looked to be an ice cream cone materialized in her hand. The expression his face went from awkward to mesmerized as you can practically see the stars in his eyes.

"WWWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? YOU'RE PHONE CAN MAKE ICE CREAM!? I WISH MY PHONE COULD DO THAT!!" He spoke in a loud but not too loud and excited tone of voice. Something that was kind of sudden. "That's so cool! And sure I'd like some!" He answered as he looked at Frisk.

Comment

Frisk gladly handed over the nice cream cone before quickly looking around the store, she hd mostly drip dried at this point and could at least put her clothess back on. "Actually it has a storage system that lets me put things into the phone and take them out later." she explained before turnning towards the changing room. "I'll be right back."

The child stepped into the changing room and a few moments later came out again with her normal clothes that wre stored in her phone for safe keeping, her buttercup swim suit and floaty had been put away in one of the storage boxes for safe keeping. She was now wearing a stripped shirt with blue shorts and brown shoes with white socks. Her hair was still a bit damp but she looked fine for the most part. *having warm dry clothes fills you with determination*

Comment

"Well that's still really cool. All my phone can do is normal stuff. Make calls, take pictures, texts, and watch videos. That kind of stuff. It gets the job done, but I would love to have a phone like yours!" He replied as he took the Nice Cream cone. Looking at it with a intrigued yet curious look. He's had Ice Cream. Regular Ice Cream, but not Nice Cream. How different could it be though? It sure does look a lot like ice-cream. Well... he's got nothing to lose. As such he went and took a lick of the Nice Cream. Immediately he smiled.

The Nice Cream tasted sweet, and it even tasted like whoever made it had put a lot of work into it. Which just made it taste all the more sweeter. Steven began to enjoy this frozen treat.

As their place shifted from last to 4th in the race, Hannah smirked and gave a quick thumbs up to Papyrus. "Nice driving 'Cool Dude'!" She spoke as she then took notice of the car in front of them. The 3rd place driver had their weapons aimed. It didn't take much for Hannah to quickly react and began opening fire on the 3rd place car.

Comment

The enemy shooter in front of them fell silent at the hand of Hannah's marksmenship, allowing Papyrus to speed up safely. "Good shot!" he said with a bit of excitment as they continured their little game. When he heard the girl's complement he couldn't help but feel a small amount of glee and pride. "The Great Papyrus studyyed and trained very hard after reacher the surfes so I could fufill my dream of crusing in a cool red car. The wind in my hair, the sun on my skin. I was the first monster to get a drivers licens." He said proudly as he reached third place in the race, now reaching he more straight part of the track. "I know! I'll take you for a ride in my car later. We can go anywhere you want." he said before pressing the 'NOS' button on the car which made them quickly accelirate and the seats vibrate that mch more intensly. It seemed the game could be used for more than one type of fun if you know what i mean.

Frisk was glad to see the boy was enjoying himself. Even if he was a bit odd, he surely wasn't the strangest creature Frisk had befreinded. "Maybe if you ask nicely Dr. Alphy will upgrade your phone for you too." she said as she placed one of her thumbs on Sans's number so she coudl send him a text. "Hey my mom left me a little spending money in case I wanted to buy or play anything that costed money. you wonna go play?"

While she was talking she also typed up a short text to the shorter skeleton brother saying "I'll meet up with you later. Take care of Papyrus for me."

Comment

"Thanks~ You're studying and training is working out seemingly well if I must say." She replied to Papyrus's comment as she kept her eye out for the other racers. When he offered her to take her for a ride in his car to any place she wanted later, she couldn't help but think about the offer. However before she could give him an answer... the seat began vibrating while their virtual car started accelerating, and as the seats began vibrating more and more Hannah couldn't help but bite her lower lip and let out a slight moan while also crossing her legs.

"O-Oh my. I didn't know the seats vibrated THIS much..." She spoke as her aim was lowered a bit, and on top of that her face was actually red with a blush.

With Frisk having returned in a new set of dry clothes, Steven had already finished his Nice Cream rather quickly and seems to have gotten over a bit of brainfreeze. Thankfully it was mostly gone by the time Frisk had showed back up. Steven then turned to Frisk and smiled at Frisk's comment about having some spending money from her mother. Mention of her mother made Steven feel a little on the sad side, for he never really had a real 'mother'. Just his dad, and the Crystal Gem's Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst to look after him while he grew up. Though thinking about growing up with the Crystal Gem's, and his dad reminded him of some rather good times... as well as the fact that he too happened to have some spending money.

"You bet! That sounds like some fun! Compared to getting yelled at that is... but yeah, let's go to the arcaaaaade!!" He spoke as he began to run off out of the store, occasionally apologizing to anyone he nearly bumps into. All the while he's being sure to not go too fast for Frisk so she can catch up to him.

Starshine Resort | ???

Meanwhile Sans was left alone to wander the Resort alone to look for Frisk. That's when he felt his phone vibrate in his jacket pocket. It didn't take much for him to simply take it out and look at the text he received. Hell it was from Frisk. Though all it said was "I'll meet up with you later, take care of Papyrus for me" Sans shrugged.

"welp looks like the kid's okay. now gotta find papyrus before he gets himself into some trouble." He spoke as he then just began roaming the halls of the resort. Namely in the direction OPPOSITE of that which Frisk and Steven were heading to.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-16-2016, 06:49 PM.

Comment

The tall skeleton was oblivious to what was going on with the lovely nurse and her seat. By the time he ran out of NOS and came out on the other side of the tunnel, the duo had reached 1st pace in the race. However this was around the same time that cops started appearing to try and arrest the players and the other drivers.

"Oh yeah Frisk LOVES this part of the race. I'm not sure why but she always seems so happy whenever we go really really fast."

Liking the idea of going to the arcade, Frisk happily followed the boy *You are happy to accept his invitation*

Despite no t having magic or super human enhancements to aid her, the little girl was surprisingly quick. She probably couldn't keep up with Steven in a foot race but she had rather quick reflexes.

Comment

As the vibrating chairs got to Hannah, the nurse was beginning to lose focus and as such her aim was beginning to sway. She tried to aim the pistol at one of the other cars and tried firing, however her shots were missing. Hannah saw this and began getting a little flustered in her mind as she quickly closed her eyes and shook her head. "Come on Hannah don't let a mundane vibrating chair beat you!" She thought as she took aim at the NPC car in front of her. Not the cop car, in fact she seemed to be trying to avoid aiming at the cop cars. "Just gotta focus... just... pretend you're performing an operation. A... complex operation requiring my complete concentration." She continued to think to herself as her breathing which had previously become quite heavy, had gone to a rather calm if not stopping to breathe completely. She seemed fine though as her eyes became as sharp as a new scalpel. That was when she took another shot at the car in front of them.

Starshine Resort | En Route to Arcade

Steven contined towards the Arcade although he was accidentally leaving Frisk behind. Guess he's not entirely aware of his own speed at times. Seeing Frisk a little bit behind when he turned around, Steven decided to slow down his own pace enough to match Frisk's. With them both walking at the same speed, the young boy decided to ask Frisk something. "So Frisk tell me about yourself. Like... what's your favorite game? Favorite snack, favorite thing. After all if we're gonna be friends, we should get to know each other, ya know?" He asked with a gentle smile.

Comment

Frisk was surprised when she saw boy's speed. He was a lot faster than you would have thought just by looking at him. Perhaps he had a powerful soul with one of the rare traits. Perhaps kindness?

When she caught up to him though she was more than happy to answer his questions. "Oh I'm actually a huge fan of DDR and this one racing game that Papyrus likes. And my favorite snack is my mom's home made butterscotch cinnamon pie when it's fresh out of the oven." *You stop for a moment and reminisce about the flavor*

The memories of her mother's pie brought a smile to her face as she walked along side her new friend, but now it was her turn to ask a question. "What about you? you're the first human I've met who's faster than me."

The chairs seemed to vibrate less intensely now that they were out of the tunnel and had to slow down in order to turn the curves without crashing into them. When the nurse shot at one of the enemy cars it gave her and Papyrus a single star of notoriety. This would make the AI for the cops more aggressive towards them.

On the bright side of things the car she shot ended up turning left and crashing into one of the cop cars which prevented it from giving chance. This left the road ahead of the duo fairly open for the moment and Papyrus was slowly but surely pulling ahead of he pack. "Wowie nice shooting!" he said as they were quickly getting closer to a sort of check point in the road where they could get a boost or power up depending on which one they ran into. The options were extra ammo, extra NOS, a single shot guided missile and an extra life if their car got totaled. "Quick pick a power up. What do we need the most?" he asked

Comment

Steven listened with intent to Frisk's listing of the things she likes. DDR he's heard of and seen around the arcade here. Some kind of dancing game. Along with a racing game this 'Papyrus' likes. Whoever this Papyrus is though leaves Steven curious, but he'll let his curiosity wait a little. Lastly Frisk mentioned some fresh Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie. Something that sounds absolutely amazing.

"Huh. That's some pretty neat stuff you like. That pie even sounds delicious right now!" He spoke with a big smile before he stopped right at the entrance to the arcade. As he did he turned to Frisk and thought. "Faster huh? I haven't really noticed. Then again who's to blame me? I'm half gem after all!" Steven replied all the while giving a lighthearted chuckle... What did he mean by... 'half-gem' ? He didn't look like he's part crystal or something.

Meanwhile inside the arcade, Hannah breathed a silent sigh of relief as she was now able to more easily focus. Her shot having hit the vehicle in front of them proved helpful, and in fact they were now close to if not already getting in the lead. Now they have a power up they could choose. Hannah began thinking...

She still has some ammo left thanks to conserving most of it, and a guided missile might not help. So either a extra NOS boost or a extra life.... Hannah sighed.

"I'm gonna hate myself for this later..." She thought before speaking up. "Give us another speed boost so we can finish this race."

Comment

*You think about asking if Gems are a type of monster, but decide it would be too rude.* Frisk and her new friend had finally reached the entrance to the arcade, Papyrus and Hannah still hidden for the moment. "Well I don't know what gems are, but if their as nice as monsters I'm sure we'll get along fine." Frisk took a moment to look around the arcade and all the different games that were available. She was eager to try out a few of the more competitive games like DDR or air hockey, but decided to let Steven pick the first game.

*The sound of the arcade fills you with determination.*

"What do you want to play first?"

Papyrus quickly turned the car just enough so that they could get the correct power up. "Got it!" he said as he sped off towards the rest of the track. A full tank of NOS would give Papyrus a huge advantage later on n the game since the final stretch of the race was mostly straight. The skeleton drifted from turn to turn, pulling off all of them skillfully.

Things were going well until Papyrus got so far ahead of the rest that the game gave the duo two more notoriety stars for speeding. This caused them to get a helicopter following them which would occasionally cause traps and more cop cars to spawn to slow them down. The chopper was likely the reason behind the guided missile power up.

Comment

Starshine Resort

Meanwhile, near the front of the resort, a many-eyed tear in space opened up, and if anyone was around to witness he event, they would have seen a rather oddly dressed, blonde-haired woman and a small, rather young looking vampire step out.

"Okay, we're here.", Takoizu said as the duo arrived at the resort, taking in the bright sunlight and fresh air, contrasted by the rather alien and slightly unnerving atmosphere of the gap they had just traveled through.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X