X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort | Beach

Shortly after his 'escape pod' had crashed in a far off, safe spot on the beach. A small group of people came running over to the Auditor's location. Most of them seemed worried, while others merely seemed mildly curious. More than half, if not all the people were wearing a sort of uniform. It looked like a uniform you'd expect people who work at a resort to wear, however the main difference is the fact that the uniform's were black with oddly glowing blue lines running down the suits in random patterns.

Whoever these people are they seemed rather on point when it came to finding and tracking down crash landings like this.

One person in the crowd did stand out quite a bit however. He wasn't standing in the front, rather a little more to the back. What stood out about him was the aura he had. It was not human, but just... off. A feeling of eerie power. All coming from a elderly looking man in robes that matched the uniforms of the men that surrounded him. Black with blue and red lines covering it. His face was a dark navy blue and looked old and wrinkled. His hair was a shaggy white, and he had what looked to be a bronze metal collar around his neck that had a rather large chain hanging down from it, but not connected to anything.

He was just watching the Auditor with a rather calm look on his face. His power alone would make him stand out to someone like the Auditor.

Comment

(not sure why i suddenly stopped posting for papyrus. woops.)

Starshine Resort | Beach

The little vampire's posture suddenly straightened and went stiff. "Well umm..." she said as she lightly tapped the tips of her fingers together and blushed a light pink hue. "I kinda of umm... I might have sorta.." she paused for a moment only to look down in shame "attacked her.... twice."

Starshine Resort | Arcade

The tall skeleton was all too happy to see the boy tearing up with what he assumed to be pure joy. "My pasta moved him to tears! " he said as the melting ice scream started to drip on the floor. "Uh oh. SANS QUICK! How do i stop it from melting?"

Meanwhile Frisk actually became curious about Hannah's supposedly lewd past. but more importantly she gave her permission to keep a dirty picture that she had sadly already deleted. To be honest she wasn't sure where she stood on the matter, weather or not she wold have kept it. However she did have an idea. She walked a bit closer to the woman before dropping her pants and underwear in a single movement, letting them both fall around her ankles. the only thing preserving her modesty was her conveniently long sweater that just covered up. "How about a trade?" she asked while wiggling her eyebrows up and down at the much older woman.

Starshine Resort | Main Entrance

The grin on Yukari's face only grew when she heard John's answer. Even if they didn't end up messing around in their room, it would be nice just to have a day of relaxing and casual flirting. As they walked into the elevator, Yukari suddenly opened a gap in Front of them which would take them right in front of the door to their room. She stuck the key in the lock and opened the door.

They had a large king sized bed, a big wide screen TV, their own kitchen, bathroom and closet with a mini fridge in the bedroom that already had a mixture of alcoholic and energy drinks. They had a nice view of the ocean and th beach from their window, giving them a beautiful view. "What do you think? Pretty nice right?"
      Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-26-2016, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The Auditor's eyes narrowed into slits for a moment as they saw the group coming. Probably this place's staff, or whatever equivalent name they had here. The Auditor's walk stopped as they gazed to this group of strangers. The elderly man did stick out, not due to power, though that was something else entirely.

More or less of the fact that comparitive to the rest of the people, he stuck out like a sore thumb with his seemingly air-deprived blue complexion. He assumed that he was some kind of leader of some sort. Looked the type, certainly.

However, the Auditor remained silent, the only sound being the rhythm of the waves, and the soft crackling of the Auditor's flames.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"...." Hannah was completely speechless at what Frisk had just did. Pulled down her own panties? That's uh... odd. Frisk's attempt at making a trade though. Or rather her offer was not really something that Hannah would think to be morally right. At least with a kid. As such Hannah walked over and knelt down before pulling up Frisk's pants and underwear. "Sorry kid, but how about when you're a little bit older? Then you can come talk to me about 'trades'." Hannah spoke as she then stood up and headed towards the door.

"Besides I'll think of something for you to do in exchange for that picture you took. Eventually."

Meanwhile on the outside...

Sans turned towards Papyrus and shrugged as he closed one single eye. "bro there is only one step you gotta do and that is don't panic and just... 'chill' out. heh." Sans joked. At this point if the ice cream wasn't eaten, then it would just melt all over the place.

Steven however had placed the plate down somewhere nice and 'safe'... in other words out of the way and out of sight. He then turned to Papyrus and Sans and saw that the ice cream was about to melt. Seeing this he was about to freak, but he quickly ran over right below Papyrus's arms and held out his hands which were now cupped so that any of the melted ice cream would be caught in his hands. Even if his hands got sticky, it wouldn't make a mess.

"Don't worry! I got it! I hope."

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Takoizu couldn't help but suspiciously eye the blade as Nera traced along the engravings, almost as if she questioned both Nera's actions, as well as her choice of words. Of course, Takoizu did not act on her suspicions because things seemed to be going well. Instead, Takoizu simply blamed it on her old life and past events, and how it made her overly cautious. Rather than simply avoid Nera, Takoizu answered her question after Seki had spoken, and rather calmly at that.

"What happened was that I decided to explore a little and transported myself to Lore, more specifically in the city of Sanctuary. From there, Seki tried to make me leave, and I didn't want to... Some things happened, the planet exploded twice, reality was torn asunder, exposing the solar system to the void... Oh, we also witnessed the creation of a new universe. Everything was returned to its rightful place in the end at least.", Takoizu explained to Nera.

Starshine Resort | Main Entrance

Upon entering the room, John placed the bags by the door and scanned their new and temporary living quarters with his gaze. The entire room was actually rather extravagant, or at least according to John's standards. The room had a rather inviting air to it, and John could even smell the ocean air from outside. Perhaps they really were going to have a relaxing time here. With that in mind, paired with what Yukari had said, John let out a small chuckle as he made himself at home.

"Yea, I like it. I don't think we're going to have to worry about genocidal gods, omnicidal cults, or my evil twin this time.", John joked.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Frisk lightly frowned at the girl's answer, but didn't show too much emotion at the time. After she left however Frisk's frown got a bit worse and she gave a disappointed sigh.

"Chara I think the Internet is right."

*What do you mean?*

"I think I'm Brock"

*Wait what? why?"

"Causes at this point I've been rejected as many times as he has." She pouted while ever so lightly sobbing.

*... Don't you have to use the bathroom or something?*

"Oh yeah right." Frisk said after having calmed down.

Meanwhile outside the arcade. Sans your puns are NOT HELPING. Besides I always keep a cool head nyehehe." Papyrus joked before looking back at the ice cream and lightly frowning. "alas, perhaps you two should eat the ice cream before it melts." but then a moment later he seemed enthusiastic again. "I'll just get more when the nice lady comes back!." he said while offering the ice cream to his brother an the human boy.

Starshine Resort | Beach

Seki groaned as she now leaned over to rest her head on Takoizu's chest. It seems the memory of their little fight brought up some unpleasant feelings. "Did you have to tell her that part?" she asked in a tone that seemed void of any emotion apart from maybe a small amount of depression.

Starshine Resort | Privet room

Yukari gave the man a small smile before plopping herself down on the coach and looking outside at the rather impressive view. She was determined to give John the best, and possibly only vacation of his life. "If anyone tries to ruin this for us I'll have no choice but to throw Ran REALLY hard at them." she said before taking out a small lass of sake and inviting John to sit next to her by patting the seat next to hers.

Comment

"Don't do that. At least let me give Ran my helmet for protection.", John jokingly said as he accepted Yukari's invitation and approached the couch.

A normal human would not have been able to have seen it, but if Yukari paid attention to how John sat, it looked almost as if he slowed into the seat, almost as if he was half-expecting it to give out beneath him, but once he found he was able to apply all his weight, John eased next to her.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Rather than tease him about how slowly he sat down, Yukari laid against his shoulder as she poured the both of them a small glass of the sake she found. It wasn't the most exciting thing in the world, but it was nice just being together. "In that case maybe I'll just throw you. I need to work on my aim." she joked back.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The yaju sighed at the woman's words ("Of course things can't be simple.") she looked at the different lines on her blade, each had their own story, some of violence, others of liberation, but they were all connected as each of them was carved by the fox, each time something important happened during her life. The hydromancer looked at the ocean waves, her voice still calm "And you sparring session caused enough problems that many demi-gods, organizations, cults and whoever knows would want your heads, either as trophies of killing you, or to study both of you."

"Don't think that you are the first to do such thing young ones, there are others who have been prepared for an event like this, you can thank the chronomancers for keeping the memories of some of us." Nera smiled, remembering the descendant of that human ("I met the grand children of their grand children.. many of them have died already.") the black and white vulpine then gazed at both females "I will break a rule here, but know that you two are protected by and from the Nine, I made sure of that." the elder yaju took another thing from her backpack, something that was covered by a bundle of cloth.

Unraveling the cloth, the object was in fact a rose, but it was made of what looked like pieces of a dagger and solid blood, the leaves and petals looked both alluring and deadly as the sun's light reflected on the sharp edges of the rose, the pure elf blood still was as strong as ever, being what kept the flower feel alive. "A warning though, don't let your emotions win, you cannot repeat what you did, because I won't be able to protect you Seki, same to you Takizou." the vixen spoke with a serious tone, but her eyes were focused on the rose.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

To be honest, Takoizu was rather doubtful that The Nine would have been able to stop them at that point. Even then, their presence was nonexistent in the world where Kronos had become a god, and she highly doubted they could stop him either. Such was the way for certain organizations that claimed to hold power. They set their goals so high that they crumble, and so far, Takoizu had little to go on when it came to this organization. After all, actions spoke louder than words, and Takoizu had witnessed nothing but words about them, and no protection for the world Seki belonged to. Takoizu did not voice her thoughts though, as such a thing would have been rude. Instead, Takoizu opened up a gap and a plastic bottle of water had fallen into her hand. From there, Takoizu opened up the bottle and took a small sip from it.

In the meantime, Takoizu did find it rather strange that Nera had so far seemed to be taking her weapons out and had been almost exhibiting them to the duo. Perhaps she was inspecting her equipment? Takoizu didn't think that the weapons were a threat, and when she humored the thought, he other half simply chided her for being so paranoid. Instead, Takoizu remained silent, drinking her water as she eyed the blade.

"Maybe I should have brought my armor.", John jokingly remarked as he took the glass of sake and sipped from it, savoring the taste as he sat there and thought to himself for a minute. So far, he liked how Yukari and him were spending time together, but they could have done such things back home if they wanted to. Perhaps later, they could go out and explore. Unfortunately, John wasn't sure he could go to the pool or the ocean. After all, he was rather dense and nothing short of his armor's hydrostatic gel would be able to keep him afloat.

"Yea, should of brought it.", John remarked again, affirming what he said earlier before sipping again from his glass.
                      sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

At this point Seki had moved to Takoizu's lap, leaning back against her in a display of affection. While Takoizu may not have voiced her skepticism about the nine Nera spoke of, Seki was willing to voice hers. "After fighting giant dragons, powerful sages, devils and eldritch abominations I think I can handle a cultist or nine." she said while relaxing with her master.

"I mean no disrespect but if their so powerful why haven't they done anything to help the Lore? How great must the threat be? How many people have to die before they'll come out of hiding and DO something?" she asked with clear skepticism in her voice.

Yukari took a sip of her own sake, letting herself enjoy the moment. As if predicting John's thoughts, she finally spoke after the last thing he said. "Don't worry, If you fall in the pool, or if I push you, I promise to jump in and save you so I can give you CPR." she teased before finishing off her glass and sitting it back down on the table.

She would wait for John to finish his own rink before getting up and beckoning him to follow. "Well we can't sit around here all day. Come on, I know something you'll love almost as much as me."

Comment

Steven smiled slightly as he quickly licked whatever amount of melted ice cream had melted onto his hands. He then stood up straight as he looked at the tall skeleton. "Oh. Well I guess. It's always a shame to let ice cream go to waste!" He said as he then took one of the ice cream cones and smiled before calmly patting Papyrus on a chest in a similar vein to a high five. It was just one of Steven's ways of showing he likes someone. He then walks out of the doorway as he licks hithe melted ice cream. Sans shrugged as he took the remaining ice cream from Papyrus.

"there's no bones about it kid. ice cream should never go to waste. heck i might like it just as much as i like creepypasta around halloween. only problem is both sends a shiver down my spine." Sans spoke to Steven as he held the melting ice cream cone in his hand. Steven just turned to Sans and laughed quite a bit. It was clear he enjoyed the shorter skeleton's jokes.

"Wow that is a real... gem!" Steven returned a joke as he lifted his shirt revealing the rosey pink gemstone where his belly button would be before lowering his shirt again. This caused Sans to raise an 'eyebrow' as he was curious as to why the kid has such a gem on his stomach, but he couldn't help but chuckle at Steven's own joke as well.

"heh. good one kid." Sans said as the bathroom door suddenly opened. Revealing Hannah in her mostly black with red lining Nurse style outfit. It was her work uniform... and her casual clothes at the same time since she did not really pack much in the way of clothing. She looked at Steven and Sans who had melted ice cream in their hands before turning to Papyrus.

"Wow a welcoming party, and I was only gone for a a couple of minutes... Anyways you tall bag of bones. How about we go out for some lunch somewhere? You're choice again." Hannah said as she wrapped her arms around his before beginning to walk off with the tall skeleton. Leaving Steven and Sans behind.

Steven looked curious as Papyrus and Hannah walked away, and as such turned to the shorter of the skeleton brothers and asked.

"Who was that?"

"who. her? oh that's just my brother's date. she's got a real good head on her shoulders if you ask me."

"I don't get if that was a pun or not, but if they are on a date then shouldn't we help them out? Just to make their date go perfect?"

"eh i dunno. my brother's a cool guy. he's probably got it under control." Sans replied as they just stood there. Steven looking rather curious and contemplative as he place a hand on his hip while taking a lick of the melting ice cream. While Sans was letting the ice cream melt for some reason.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"The answer to that is because we are always acting, Seki" Nera responded while touching one of the lines of her long sword "I'll give you an example, when Sanctuary was attacked by your bone dragon fortress, there was another incident on the more populated zones for the Jin, since your actions on Sanctuary were impossible to hide, I had to act directly, even more since I'm your mother." she started explaining

"As for the situation in the Jin communities, there was a group that had gathered enough magic and artifacts of Jin god, they were going to make a resurrection of their god, but were stopped by two friends of mine, a Human and an elf, the former managed to hold the ritual in a sphere of platinum while the latter threw the essence of the jin god through a similar portal made by your friend right now. Yet here is the thing, no one knew about it." the yaju spoke, her paw twitching with that day, how the Human had used all his energy to keep the ritual and the elf almost dying n the process.

"The Nine has been everywhere and anywhere thanks to the usage of chronomancy, we act only when the situation calls us, your case wasn't touched since one of you had the maturity to know the consequences and thus recreated everything back to normal, but there have been others who have tried to stop everything, that is where we act, when there is no other choice." The rose that the fox had started melting, the elf blood forming into a marble, while the dagger got into its original form, only that its cracks were covered by remnants of the pure blood.

"We act on the sidelines, pulling certain strings so certain events can occur or stop, a war may start to avoid an epidemic, or a wedding might become a funeral to seal the unity of two nations. Even pushing someone to start a revolutionary creation, or bury ideas that the people isn't ready to face. We are the persons behind the curtains of the play, moving the levers to raise or lower the curtains, make sure that the actors follow certain actions and make sure that the audience is satisfied with what they see."

"Think about it Seki, if you two managed to do such thing as destroying time and space, who wouldn't? the immortality of a vampire isn't impossible to attain, so someone could spend an eon to learn everything and try to take the reigns of a god, or someone born with so much raw energy that he or she wouldn't understand how to use it, thus being a threat. "

"You don't know how many have tried to get you, only to be stopped by my sword, some lusted for your powers, others wanted to get rid of you for their beliefs, and the list could go on, yet your ego and narcissism will be your own downfall." Nera sighed, touching the most recent line in the blade. "You feel the guilt for killing the innocent, that shows you haven't lost your humanity, and yet, you still have many, many things to face, either by determination, or by fear fueling your instinct of survival."

"A mother wanted your heart for the loss of her child, a king wanted your blood to be immortal, a spirit wanted your body as a host, the Order wants you locked because of the potential threat" the monochromatic vixen carved another line on the long sword, a detailed new curve that would continue on the growing creation "And I killed every single one of them, erasing your existence from history so you can live, taking the path that you wish to, like now with the woman you are bonded with." the tone of the yaju never wavered as the dagger's tip touched her finger, the droplet of crimson liquid fell in the new engraving, cleaning and smoothing it until it was impossible to see that it was a new line.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The little vampire's face formed a frown when she heard her mother's explanation. Needless to say, it didn't make her feel any better. She also showed hints of confusion, as if she was trying to figure out what she had just told her. She had so many questions, one being why a necromancer would need protection from a spirit of all things... but that one could wait for later.

"... You're as crazy as I am. Why pick me over all of those people? What would you have done if I...if I never stopped?" she asked in a voice filled with sadness and confusion.

Papyrus was slightly taken by surprise when his date suddenly took him by the arm and started leading him away from the others. "Oh! Bye Sans, Bye Steven!" he called out to the two jokers as he and Hannah left the arcade.

The skeleton returned his attention back to Hannah. "WOW! I almost didn't recognize you in those clothes. You look like a pretty Doctor or something." he said while he thought about where they could go to eat. "You must be hungry after such an exciting car race... I know! Why don't you come back to my suite with me. I'll make you some of my famous home made pasta." he suggested with a happy smile.

Frisk would have come out of the bathroom a few moments later after washing her hands and calming down from what had happened. "I'm back." she called out to Sans and Steven.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"Simple, you are my daughter, a mother would do the impossible to protect her family." Nera responded while looking at the new engraving "You got enough blood of mine to pretty much be bonded by it to me, so you also have clearance to be at my family sacred grounds."

"In the case of you never stopping and going on a rampage, I would have gone and either take you with me for some years, or punch some sense into your thick skull and take you with me." the yaju smirked at the vampire.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X