X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort | Beach

"Well, Im in a moment of peace, the Order knows when to not contact me" Nera responded as she sat on the sandy surface, not bothred by it thanks to her clothing "I have probably earned a century of days off if it was a normal job, but they can deal with whatever demi-god or crazy corrupt lord for some days." by the tone of her voice, the vixen was used to going on insane things

"So yeah, I got some days to actually relax" she smiled and looked at the horizon.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Arcade

Steven was just full of awe at the two skeletons that stood before him. While Sans was seemingly neutral about this whole moment, Papyrus was almost just as excited as Steven was if not a bit more so. When offered the plate of spaghetti that was hidden under his hat, the young boy politely smiled and took the plate. "Sure I'd love some spaghetti!" He replied as he then looked at it. Steven looked a little curious as the spaghetti looked... undercooked and not very pleasing. However when he looked at Sans and Papyrus he just couldn't help but take a bite... of which he did. The spaghetti tasted rather... awful, in fact Steven's face was a very mixed bag. It seemed as if he was trying to act like he was enjoying it. With a strained smile and a tear in his eye after swallowing the first bite of the uncooked spagehtti he spoke.

"Wow that... that was pretty good!" He spoke with a small laugh. "I think I'll save the rest for later." He said as he continued to hold the plate. He was trying to be as polite as possible, and despite the tear in his eye and strained smile. One as naive as Papyrus might think he actually enjoyed it so much that Steven can't help but shed a tear.

Meanwhile...

When Frisk just casually walked into the empty bathroom save for Hannah... Frisk would get a clear sight of Hannah with her black and red nurse's outfit and skirt... in the middle of putting her panties on. With her back turned towards Frisk. Having heard the door open and close Hannah couldn't help but turn around herself. Looking over her shoulder she looked right at Frisk. Her face reddened slightly as her eyes were not as sharp and focused as before. Rather they were opened wide... as if she just got caught reading someone's diary or something.

"Oh... uh...." Hannah stuttered as she quickly pulled up her new and clean panties. Now dressed in her rather short black skirt, black nurse's outfit, and black surgical mask... she just continued to look at Frisk. "You saw nothing got it?" She demanded, referencing the fact that Frisk just got a VERY good glimpse at Hannah's bare, curvacious ass.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

With everything that had happened in such a short time, Takoizu was still quite surprised. Nera, such a familiar name just so happened to be shared by a Lucario back in her worlds. Takoizu remembered that Lucario from her past; when she had barely grown up, when she traveled back in time, and from her other self growing up with Nera. If Seki or Nera paid close attention to Takoizu's face, they would have seen a flash of remembrance, almost as if something about this situation felt very familiar to her.

"Well we are glad you could join us.", Takoizu said to Nera before looking over to Seki with a rather curious expression,"So, how did you two meet?"
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

While Nera and Takoizu were talking, Seki had gathered a small bucket and filled it with wet side from the ever changing tide. She had started building and already had the first little castle standing. However when Takoizu asked how she and her mother had met she actually paused for a moment. "Oh well that's easy we..... uhh..." Come to think of it Seki wasn't sure how they met. It had been so long ago when the vampire was still just a small child. Part of her had forgotten that they weren't always together. She blushed ever so slightly and looked at Takoizu. "Actually I can't remember a time when she wasn't my mother. Sorry about that." she answered before going back to her construction project, building the foundation for her castle.

Frisk was actually stunned at first by what she saw when she went inside the bathroom. She had no idea why nurse Hannah needed t change her clothes into something that could easily be passed as fetish wear. When she saw this however and heard the woman's demand, she simply HAD to see it again. *The sight of a nice round ass fills you with... oh who am I kidding we both know that's not determination you're feeling.*

Hannah would have seen what looked like a small star and a tiny red heart appear in front of Frisk just before they went back in time a few seconds to when Frisk had first entered the room. Only this time before Hannah turned around, she would have heard a *click* sound like someone had just taken a picture. If she turned around she would see Frisk standing there, phone in hand as she smiled and giggled the way any child would under these conditions.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

("These two are like an open book.") The yaju mentally chuckled with the look of the void walker and the actual innocence of the vampire, but decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and avoid unnecessary problems. The fox closed her eyes for a moment, looking through her memories until that day, it was actually a chaotic time, but it also was the start of one of the yaju's greatest memories. "It all started when the were-beings and the folks of the night appeared, the different communities didn't know much about them and the new species were blind of their abilities and weaknesses, thus starting an era of death and fear."

"Most were scared of even their neighbors since the vampires and were-beings still looked almost exactly as before transforming, just that the former looked paler and their fangs were longer, while the latter were more natural and grew visibly stronger" Nera explained "But some went insane with the surge of powers and a rampage of crimson rivers and mass of fires spread throughout the different kingdoms, and that is how I ended up meeting with a child, still in her single digit years" She smiled at the memory of a young Seki, taking a book from her backpack, the book just screamed ancient by its design of Yaju's engravings and the leather material, she took some seconds while passing the pages until finding the one she wanted. "You wouldn't believe this child would become a master in the arts of Nechromancy and be the pinnacle of the vampire species" the vixen showed a drawing of a young Seki, she was playing with some wooden toys, again, with Yaju symbols and textures.

Nera kept going with her tale "I was taking a break from a scouting quest when we casually stumbled with each other, while she looked relatively fine, the village she came from was still i flames because of the feral beings and their shadow-folk allies, I could have simply left her in the stronghold that held an important tome of primal magic, but something deep inside me told me to take care of her, although getting blood for a kid wasn't the easiest job in that time, I used mine and the donated ones of some of my trusted allies to nurture Seki until she became old enough to make her own decisions."
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Seki continued building her little castle. She put walls around it and built up the body before adding and of the details. However it was already taking a similar shape to the castle in Sanctuary. When she saw the old picture of her younger self playing with the toy train, her face visibly focused on the image as if she was trying to recall the memory. ("How dose she remember all this crap?") she thought to herself as she listened to the explanation

Comment

Starshine Resort | Ocean

The Auditor's form snaked through the hallways of the ship, a thin veil of water forming on the floor as they reached the hangar bay. The bay itself was completely tilted, as artificial gravity systems began to fail, one by one. Most of the jets were destroyed, debris flung against wall as the clamps anchoring them to the ground failed.

A few remained, however. He appeared next to the jet in a spurt of teleportation, and opened the hatch, slinking inside as they prepared systems for flight.

"Control, download your systems into the jet temporarily until I find a better unit." Auditor ordered.

"Understood." and the AI did so as the jet's engines flared.

"Open the hatch." Auditor commanded. The hatch of the bay creaked open, and water began to flood in. The jet rocketed forward into and through the water, it's neon-orange glow piercing into the air as the form of the Mental Institution sank into the ocean, the final flickers of electricity sapped from it's main core as water made it a grave.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Meanwhile at the beach a good half a mile from where Takoizu, Nera, and Seki was. A group of the Resort's staff came running towards the beach after having heard and even witness the crashing of a large ship off in the ocean. Hell some of the guests were even gathering around to view what happened. One of said staff was Hajime, who was earlier working as a lifeguard at the pool for his previous shift. He WAS in the middle of heading to his next job, but the sudden crash landing of a large ship in the ocean just caught his attention.

The only thing he had to say was...

"The fuck?"

Before Nurse Hannah could do anything to Frisk, time had rewinded itself a bit for her. She found herself facing away from Frisk and her underwear was off. Hannah was not sure of what just happened, but the sound of a camera clicking rang through her mind. She knew what happened and turning around she saw Frisk holding her phone... clearly having had taken a picture of Hannah's bare ass.

"I... what?... You..." Hannah muttered as she then spoke up rather angrily. "God dammit you stinkin kid. I swear I'm gonna..." She said before sighing. She honestly didn't have the heart to yell at the kid. Besides... there are worse images of her out there. Especially at her old place of work. "You really had to take a picture huh?"

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Takoizu silently listened as she looked down at the drawing Nera had pulled out. To see that Nera's actions in her timeline paralleled her own was enough to create a small amused smile on Takoizu's face. It seemed that despite the infinite number of possible outcomes, Takoizu had met a person who was what Takoizu herself was to the little Seki she found.

"Interesting...", Takoizu said, almost to herself as she continued to gaze at the masterfully hand-crafted drawing, only to break it away and look up to Nera.

"It is quite interesting that despite the infinite possibilities we are presented with, the multiverse still feels so small.", she mused.
                    Last edited by S121; 08-25-2016, 12:59 AM.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

*You feel like the scum of the earth.* Frisk was enjoying herself at first and was even looking forward to running from the nurse if she tried to chase her. But when she just gave up like that she seemed so defeated. she wasn't nearly as feisty as she was before. Her heart felt heavy with guilt as she frowned at the nurse, turning the phone towards her before pressing the delete button so she could see it leave her phone.

"I umm, I'm sorry about that. It's just I've never seen such a pretty lady in the nude before. You're my first."

Starshine Resort | Beach

The little vampire had made a bit more progress on her castel, making some of the inner walls of the structure and starting to stack up sand to make the towers. The basic shape was almost finished, but she was already carving out some of the details with a stick. She was as inpaceint as ever to get to what she saw as the fun part of crafting her castle of sand. She finally spoke up when Nera and her master had finished speaking. "When did you draw that? How old was I?" she asked showing genuin curiosity at the book that appeared to be the equivilant to Nera's 'baby book' that held all the memories of the vampire's childhood.

Starshine Resort | Main Entrance

Yukari and her lover had arrived only moments ago after being invited to come to this special place. Yukari knew John needed to take some time off and relax and what better way to do it than to come here? Yukari spoke to the manager and reserved one of the nicer rooms for John and herself before returning to her man. She was wearing her casual clothes with a simple yet elegant purple dress and she let her hair hang down naturally without any accessories.

She affectionately grabbed and held to one of John's arms, intentionally pressing her chest against his arm while resting her head on his shoulder. "I got our room key." she said with a soft smile, already enjoying herself. "So where do you want to go first? We could relax on the beach, have a picnic in the gardens, play a few games.... Or you could take me to our room to test out the mattress."
                      Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-25-2016, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"Oh it was just some weeks after we met, I took you in to meet your grandparents, and my father was so happy that he made those toys for you, and my mother making the details on them" The vixen spoke, looking at the picture "And I took my moments to draw this piece of work. Closing the book, Nera looked at the vampire and traveler "Everything is bigger or smaller, depending on how you see it" she said with a relaxed tone "Or by how you travel through them, isn't it, Walker of the void?" the yaju asked Takizou

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"Kind of. You must know exactly where you want to go, or else you will be lost among the endless dimensions.", Takoizu said to Nera in a matter-of-fact tone. It seemed to Takoizu that Nera knew what exactly she was, but she didn't mind. It seemed that the fox had some way of telling.

Starshine Resort | Main Entrance

Meanwhile, John had little trouble in carrying the bags they had taken with them, as he held both of their things in each hand. In truth, John could barely decide what to do from here, especially since the last time he had taken a vacation, he had gotten attacked by the Neo-Yakuza, had a mental breakdown, got attacked by Organization XIII and his clone, trained in the use of darkness, had ANOTHER mental breakdown, then learned that he had initiated a prophecy leading to The Devourer coming to Earth and causing an all-out war. Needless to say, he was a little hesitant about taking another vacation since, but despite that, he was still willing to go with Yukari. At the end of the day, they were spending time together, and that at least relieved him of some of his reservations.

Upon hearing Yukari and feeling her bosom pressed against his arm, John abandoned his train of thought and looked down at the boundary youkai. As John heard what Yukari said next, he couldn't help but give her a raised eyebrow and a rather crooked and mischievous grin.

"Well, we should probably go to the room and drop the bags off... maybe see what happens from there.", John said as he looked towards the elevator and his smiled widened just a little. It was clear that John was egging her on in his own special way.
                          sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The vixen sighed while unsheathing her blade to look at it, the engravings were starting to dull and the material needed some polishing ("Hm.. will need to go to one of the vaults.") the long sword still could slice its targets with ease, but it needed a good care, even the enchantments given to it would need a recharge sooner or later, there was no way that the Wanderer would let it become rubbish, this blade had saved her life so many times and taken so many souls.

"A path is always unpredictable, you never know when a hiccup could happen, changing the journey's way." Nera spoke as one of her clawed fingers passed on one of the sword's engravings, changing its route every time the claw reached a forking path "So, how did you two meet?" she asked the vampire and void walker.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hannah sighed as she shook her head and shrugged. "Eh just forget about it. I've had worse happen to me and get posted online. A simple picture wouldn't hurt. Besides I like that friend of yours out there, so I guess it's alright if you have ONE photo. Just don't show your mommy or daddy or you might get in trouble. Okay?" Hannah replied as she then patted Frisk on the head before leaving the restroom. Now completely in her new outfit.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The neon-coloured jet was not built for long flights. In fact, the usual life-span was meant for a minute or less, considering they were mostly built as suicide bombers. The Auditor originally thought they were honestly wholly inefficient in terms of use of materials, but considering they could be made for a surprisingly minimum amounts of resources, he used them anyways, not to mention the Mental Institution had systems to crank out the things faster than an Korean could play Starcraft.

Oh yes, the very same ship which was now sinking into the ocean, ruining many a plan. Stupid wormholes. Galactic destruction would have to wait, he supposed. Which led him to the question where where exactly he was.

Some kind of large place lied ahead. A resort? In the middle of seemingly nowhere? That was not something this particular lord of shadow was expecting. The beach seemed like a reasonable place to park, as he noted a fairly large empty stretch, so he did so, kicking up some sand in the process as the ship did not have a landing gear, considering it was meant to crash into things. Considering the fact that he was not dead, the ship not exploded, and not a single casualty to speak of spoke for itself.

The hatch of the jet creaked open, and the Auditor warped outside, recoiling a little from the bright sun. A far cry from the red skies of Nevada. The smell of beach was something familiar, however, and he began to walk along it's shore.
                                Last edited by Koishi; 08-25-2016, 07:50 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X