X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort | Beach

As Takoizu listened, she honestly did not know what to say. The more Takoizu listened about what Nera did, the more conflicted she felt about everything she did, how she simply neglected Seki and allowed all that had happened to happen, from Seki's suffering, to the neglect her so-called order showed to Kronos and his lackeys. If Nera truly had the power she claimed, then why did she not stop anything? Takoizu wanted so much to confront Nera on this, but what harm would it bring Seki? If anything, Seki was the only thing standing between an inevitable confrontation. Instead of that, Takoizu knew she needed to leave. After a brief moment of silence, Takoizu looked over to the two of them and gave a small smile.

"Hey, I'm going to go see about getting a map for the resort. I will return shortly.", Takoizu said as she rose to a stand, gently raising Seki up and sitting her up.

Starshine Resort | Private room

"Right.", John said before turning his sips into gulps. It took very little time to finish the drink, especially for someone so much larger like John. Once he was done, John placed the glass down and looked over to Yukari, rather curious of what she had in store.
    Last edited by S121; 08-29-2016, 12:19 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Arcade

"Eh. It's just my old uniform. I AM a doctor where I work at." She spoke as she continued walking with Papyrus. Hannah shrugged her shoulders however as they walked. Not really picky when it comes to food, but pasta does sound good though.

"Pasta sounds fine. Just take me and I'll eat anything."

Meanwhile...

After Frisk left the bathroom, Sans and Steven turned to the little girl. "Oh Frisk you just missed it! That woman just left with Papyrus to continue their date." Steven said as he pointed in the general direction that the tall skeleton and nurse left in before looking a little bored and contemplative.

"So uh... what now?" Steven asked both Sans and Frisk.

Starshine Resort | Beach

After a brief moment of silence the old man in the group cleared out his throat before stepping forward. Now out of the group he looked right at the Auditor with a very small smile and spoke. "Welcome to my resort. I see your ship is in... improper condition. I apologize for it. I would have tried to stop it, but unfortunately these old bones of mine are not that fast. Anyways... Auditor. How are you?" The old man asked in a surprisingly calm tone, clearly not afraid of the Auditor. Despite the fact that he seemingly knows him.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Auditor's head tilted a tad at the mention of his name, but quickly reverted.

"In a mood that could be described as rather... displeased, to be honest." The Auditor replied. The Auditor's own version of displeased usually ended with one of his goons ending up a shishkebab courtesy of metal spikes and displayed as a lesson to the others. It was not something one would usually want to hear. At least he wasn't truly angry.

The Auditor looked out to the remnants of the Institution, it's bright reds and blues still sinking beneath the waves. "Yes, it is rather unfortunate, whomever you may be. Certain plans have to be changed, altered, modified and so on. Evidently fate wishes to punch me in my non-existent genitalia. Quite annoying, truly."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Seki was slightly disappointed when she was sat aside by her master who was going to get the map, but she tried not to show it. Instead she just casually pouted after her master was far enough away, crawling over to Nera before laying her head in her lap. "Is something going on between you two?" she asked as she laid there.

Starshine Resort | Private room

With a small smile, Yukari took them to the next location. A void of purple with watching eyes appeared around them. they would arrive at their destination in a moment, but before that Yukari had something she needed to do. John would have seen her stick her head in a sort of hole for a moment while inside the gap realm

Meanwhile on the other side of the hole. Yukari's head would have popped out right in front of Takoizu while she was away gathering a map. Without warning she leaned forward and gave the tall girl a small kiss on the forehead "mmmmmmuwha! Enjoy your vacation." she said before vanishing back into the gap realm again.

A moment later John and Yukari wold have appeared on an ice skating rink. Yukari seemed to have magically changed herself into her winter clothing, wearing a coat, mittens, a scarf and a hood over her head to keep her ears warm. It was a simple activity, but one they could do together. "Would you like me to put you in something a bit more warm?"

Starshine Resort | En Rout to a Privet Room

"Oh I'm so excited! It's been a while since I've gotten to cook for someone other than myself.!" he said with excitement in his voice. He looked to the left, then the right before leaning in closer to the really cute nurse and whispering as if he were afraid of being discovered. "Don't tell my friend Undyne but I've been getting special cooking lessons from the queen of monsters. did you know food actually tastes better if you cook it and don't smash all your ingredients with your fists?"

Frisk couldn't help but wonder if the nurse had left so quickly just to avoid seeing her again, she couldn't really blame her after what had happened. Rather than dwelling on it for too long though, she turned her attention to Steven and his question. To be honest she wasn't' sure where to go from there, but then she suddenly got some uhh.... 'inspiration'.

*OH OH GO KARTS GO KARTS! CAN WE GO RACE GO KARTS FRISK? PRETTY PLEASE?*

"Oh well ch-" Frisk stopped speaking for a moment, seeming to break into a small coiffing as if she had accidentally swallowed something down the wrong pipe. She covered her mouth out of courtesy, and when she recovered she seemed fine. "Sorry about that. I'd like to go ride the go karts. Do you guys wanna come?"

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The old man just chuckled dryly at the Auditor's remark about fate... the man stepped forward a bit more. "Ah fate... It truly is a cruel mistress now isn't it? Anyways do not fret so soon. I'll have my most capable of men, along with some aid of my power to fix your craft. It should be up and running just fine in no time at all. In the meantime I welcome you to my resort. I've already foreseen your arrival a little bit ago, and have already taken upon myself of giving you a free pass here. So enjoy your stay, and do not worry. In here time flows unnaturally. What may be a month... or even a year in here would not even be a minute outside of my little realm. So please just make yourself at home. That is unless you wish to have a tour of the place, but I also must assume that you have questions as well. Either way you can count on this place to give you the accomodations you need during your stay here." The man said as he then walked a little closer, but not too close.

"Also I apologize for not introducing myself earlier, but my name is Luto. Former administrator of 'Henir's Time and Space'. as well as a master of space time. I can bend space and time to my will. Hence this vast amount of ammenities this resort offers. For I had made this a sanctuary for those who wish to escape their life and any 'destiny' they must deal with." Spoke Luto as he then held out his hand before snapping his fingers. As he did a quick ball of red light formed in front of the Auditor, and from that light a key with a rather fancy red tag that seemed to glow a similar color to the Auditor himself. On it there was a number.

'Suite 073'

"Now there is your key. I was sure to give you a suite. After all someone as infamous... or famous depending on the realm... as you deserves such a thing. Anyways. If you need me. Just ask the staff." The old man spoke as he tapped his 'keyblade' cane on the sand. Upon which he instantly vanished. The group of people with him took that as a sign to give a quick salute to the Auditor before leaving for their posts.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The yaju looked at the slowly leaving figure and sighed ("Not the first to do something like that, but it comes with the package.") she rubbed her neck to ease a small itch on it. It wasn't something that bothered the fox since not many indeed trusted her, with the secrecy and locks around the hydromancer, it was difficult to trust someone with her lifestyle ("Probably why I haven't found a mate yet.") she mentally smirked. Nera unconsciously started passing her paw through the locks of Seki as she responded the vampire's question "She is probably processing what I said, it is hard to swallow all of that, so I don't blame her, it is part of my job." the black and white vulpine said with a normal tone, but her eyes showed resignation, this has been something that has happened to the wanderer in so many occasions, she had done her part, so it depended on the others to do theirs or react about it.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Auditor emitted a noise that could be perceived as a sigh. He always hated dealing with other reality warpers.

He looked to the key and grabbed it. Auditor wondered it there was any place here to at least train. He'd been getting rusty, and that could not do. Perhaps this resort had something to offer. He looked to the key, and warped it to his own pocket dimension before moving down the beach. Perhaps a little tour wouldn't hurt.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The small vampire closed her eyes and relaxed, finding the small affection soothing. But she was also struggling with her thoughts. She wanted her mother and her master to get along, but things weren't off to a great start. "She's a really nice person. I know you'll love her once you get to know her." she said as she nuzzled into the fox's hand.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"I trust you judgement Seki, but it all depends on her." Nera closed her eyes "She is the closest person to be on your fighting skills, yet I can feel that there is so much more within the both of you." Ohh the things that the yaju had seen, while they were possible paths, they were still there "I'm glad that you found someone you care so much about, amd I must warn you, don't let your emotions, good or bad, cloud your judgement, an ally could be a threat and vice versa."

"At least that woman was the correct choice, I would have probably made a mistake due to my emotions."
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | En Rout to a Privet Room

Hannah got a rather... blank look on her face as she continued walking. As she walked with Papyrus, she listened to his stories regarding this 'Undyne' person and how the cooking lessons he received from someone else was better than this Undyne's. After a good amount of walking she spoke up. "If I learned anything about cooking it's difficult to get the perfect dish. In order to create the perfect dish you must treat it as if you are performing a important life-saving surgery where every move, every measurement, and every decision you make is entirely crucial. One false step and you might still save their life- I mean create a equally perfect dish with a different ingredient and surprise everyone, but it could also potentially mean ruining it." She spoke in a rather monotone tone before ending in a rather sinister and creepy tone. The look on her face was just as creepy as well... Then her expression and tone went to that as it was before.

"But everyone has their own different recipes, and how they go about cooking them. Also just because a dish might be perfect in your eyes, doesn't mean it's going to be perfect in someone else's and vice versa. A dish you make you might not think is good, but someone else might think it's absolutely amazing." Hannah finished as she continued walking.

When Frisk caught herself before saying something that starts with a 'ch' sound, Sans raised an eyebrow out of curiosity. Something was up, and Sans wouild normally be interested in it. However he decided not to pry. In fact he waved his hand and began walking.

"you go ahead kiddo. i'ma head back to the room. make sure papyrus and his date don't get into any... naughty business if you know what i mean. after all the bone-zone is a no-zone for someone he just met. no matter how good of a head that woman has." Sans spoke jokingly as he walked off.

Steven however looked at Frisk and smiled.

"Go karting? I haven't gone go-karting since I was... 4 years younger and with my dad!" Steven spoke clearly eager to go go-karting.

Comment

Starshine Resort

the sunlight hit the Lucario's face as it finally reached the window, making her groan from her peaceful dream "Ugh.. go away sun.. five more minutes.." she grumbled and turned on the bed, but unfortunately for her, the Lucario's body was already starting up ("Curse being a steel and fight type, always ready to go for miles") the jackal thought still trying to get comfortable. If it was for her, Nera would keep sleeping, she didn't know when was the last time she had taken an actual break, heck she knew her partner never took a rest unless it was mandatory, or if she were to be knocked out.

("Speaking of her..") Nera looked to the side, and there she was, sleeping without any worry on her face, Renamon was always on alert, even in a friendly place, but Nera couldn't blame her, that is how the Digimon was raised, it was in her nature to be cautious. So the Lucario always enjoyed this rare moments of her mate being in complete peace, there was no battles, no important quests, not even an errand, just peace.

A piece of lavender cloth caught the Pokémon's attention, it was one of the golden fox's arm braces hanging on one of the chairs, the other one was also on the furniture piece, with a Digivice right on top of it. Nera didn't know why Renamon had those arm braces, they were made of cloth and had minimal protection, they were more for looks rather than being practical, but he vixen always had them, even took care of them as if they were treasures, this got the Lucario's gaze go to said mate's arms and paws, now lacking the pieces of cloth.

While the golden and white fur was similar to her lower limbs, Renamon's arms looked.. exquisite, they were rarely seen by the Lucario since she only took them off when washing herself or when sleeping in one of their homes, but if they were resting in any other place, those arms were always covered. And here was the perfect moment for the aura user to enjoy it, but just as her paw was going to touch the golden fur, a voice interrupted her thoughts.

"You know that staring is a bad thing, right?" the tone of the voice was both sleepy and serious, but those azure orbs filled with wisdom and serenity focused on her, a faint twitch on her mouth, showing she was smirking at the curious canine "What gives you the right to stare at me like that?" Renamon asked as her nails tapped her mate's paw.

"I think I'm entitled to do that, and many other things" Nera responded with a smile "That is what comes to be your mate, I get to be with you, whether you like it-" she took the fox's arm and kissed one of her knuckles "Or not, you are stuck with me." She didn't care what time it was, the Pokémon was probably going to spend it on the comfort of the couch, snuggling with her personal warmer.

"And I shall be shackled to you until the end of days, much to my misfortune" the Digimon could feel the Lucario rolling her eyes, she gently cupped her partner's cheek "What time is it?" she asked with a smile on her face. While she was known to always be prepared and cautious, this day just felt in peace, there was only single thought on her mind, said thought was staring at her, those rubies that had so much passion and mischief were so honest, like an open book.

Nera looked around for a clock or anything to tell the time, but nothing could be seen, but that was also for her lack of interest to move. "Do you care for it?" she responded, but the arm pulling her and the feeling of a soft mane on her back told her enough. "Still in the dream world?" she chuckled with the feeling of the Digimon's nod on the back of her neck.

"Let's just be like this, the world could be on fire." the vixen said, and immediately regreted saying that as she felt the jackal's trembling "Oh you were on fire last night, who would have thought I would lose my stamina first?" she joked, and the hug just got stronger "we still are in the honeymoon phase of the rellationship" her tone got softer, holding one white paw with her black one.

"And if things get rocky, we just fight it off, just to end up like this" her partner commented, losing herself in the scent of the fighting type Pokémon "Don't ever lose that mischief of yours, life would be boring.." she tried to sound relaxed, but her ever coming worries would never leave the fox, something that the Lucario caught on with ease.

Turning around to face her love, Nera could see the fears behind that calm demeanor, even though they have been together through so much, the vulpine never stopped having such doubts and terrors, but she knew that they were justified and the fox did fight them "You know me, I'm almost as stubborn as you, so don't think that life will take me away, we have fought enough to decide when to go" she caressed one of her ears, making it twitch unconsciously.

"Good thing you are the optimist here" Renamon commented with a sniff, but she was smiling "How did we ended up here? Last thing I remember was the balcony." the digimon was trying to remember their activities on the other night, but by the look she received from her partner, they were far from innocent. "Oh trust me, an old lady would have fainted and a teenager would die because of a nosebleed." the Lucario laughed at the flush appearing on the vixen "It is good to have our fun here and there, but-" she put a paw on her chest, feeling the beathing of her heart "Last night, we mated, we gave ourselves to each other, our raw emotions, we showed our happiness, our sadness, even our anger" she traced a spot of red on Renamon's shoulder, she knew she had other marks were blood got out, from both of them. "We showed everything, our bare souls to each other."

The digimon was dropping silent tears "I just wish to remember one of the happiest moments of our lives.." this was one of the times that she truly felt the impact of losing her memories, she wished so much to know the day she and her partner became mates, looking at the one person she could truly give everything to make her happy showed that the Lucario didn't mind. "I would give you anything and everything.." she tried to not make this a bad time for them, and the kiss on her lips managed to ease her worries as if they were mere dust against the wind.

After a few seconds, both partners took some breaths to get oxygen back to their lungs, with Nera being the first to talk "There is no need for mourning for the past, we are in the present and we can make even better memories, yesterday's night was an example of that." she hugged her mate, letting the digimon release her emotions "You gave me your power by fighting with me even in the darkest times, your fear and anger as proof of letting me see your inner demons" she started making gentle patterns on the vixen's back "Your happiness and laughter when I could see you in your brightest time and your heart and soul when you were the most vulnerable, letting me inside your most sacred sanctuary, you even gave me your life so I could keep on living."It took Nera more minutes as Renamon let the floodgates open, and she could see the golden aura of her partner shine with such intensity that showed this was the right thing.

Sniffing, Renamon looked at the canine, a real smile on her face, she was about to say something when the sound of something grumbling alerted both furred beasts, the source of the sound was between them, being their stomachs. This earned a laugh from both of them "Guess we need something to get our energy back" the Digimon commented as she got up, stretching her limbs and arching her back, much to the pleasure of the Pokémon, who couldn't not see such display of flexibility.

Nera was still in a state of trance when she felt a towel fall on her face, she got back on reality when she saw her mate with a teasing smirk "You won't help me with the shower?"

It took less than a second for the Lucario to run to the bathroom and close the door.

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Near Beach | Changing Rooms

After getting a little further away from the duo and taking refuge in one of the nearby changing rooms, Takoizu simply have a light sigh before locking the stall and sitting down on the seat placed on the side of the wall. This was supposed to be a way for Seki and her to unwind and get away from what had happened with Kronos, but so far things were not going so well. At the very least, Seki was happy, but Takoizu could not begin to decide what to do with Nera. There were so many things Takoizu found issue with, so many things she wanted to say to Nera, but doing so would hurt Seki. Seki had already gone through enough, and Takoizu was not going to drag her back down into sadness.

Takoizu simply placed her hands on her cheeks before lamenting her earlier peace, but right as she did so, something quite unexpected happened. Just then, her mother suddenly popped out from a gap and gave her a kiss on the forehead before disappearing. Such a surprise caused Takoizu to shoot straight up to a stand before looking wide-eyed at where the gap used to be.

Starshine Resort | Skating Rink

John was a little puzzled by what Yukari had done earlier in her gap realm, but he did not pay too much mind to it. After all, surely there were some things on her mind as well, even during their vacation. When the two of them appeared in the rink, John quickly familiarized himself with their surroundings with a few passing glances before looking at Yukari, who had already changed into some winter clothing. When Yukari asked John if he wanted something a little warmer, John gave a light shrug before speaking.

"I suppose it couldn't hurt.", John said. Although the cold was of little consequence to John, he did not want to fall over and suddenly get a back full of ice and be freezing cold the rest of the day. Besides, in some way, it would feel nice to take the same course of action as Yukari.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The short vampire listened to the words of her mother for as long as she could, but she eventually drifted off into sleep due to how soothing it all was. After the rough night she had before, she really needed the rest anyways.

Starshine Resort | Skating Rink

Yukari gave a small wave of her hand which opened a gap below John's feet. Once he fell in the gap would vanish and another would pop out 7 feet above the ground. John would then fall out of this gap, only now he would have been in warmer clothing. "So do you know how to ice skate or do you want me to hold your hand?" she asked in a slightly teasing manner.

"Okay, bye Sans." she said to the skeleton as he left the arcade. Once Sans was gone, Frisk let out a short deep sigh of relief. Either Sans was still oblivious to the spirit Frisk carried inside her or he knew but was playing dumb. Either way it didn't matter. Frisk turned to her new friend and held out her hand to him, welcoming him with a smile. "So would you like to ride the go karts? they have a bunch of race tracks we can ride on."

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The yaju just smiled at the sight of her daughter, if one of her enemies were to see the black and white vulpine in this situation, they would be shocked or thing it was a crazy trick from the hydromancer, but again, not many knew the real Nera. ("You have gone through so much trials and obstacles, but they have trained you to become who you are now Little One.") she smiled at her daughter, still passing her paw through her hair.

Spoiler:

Comment

As Sans left Frisk and Steven were left alone together. Normally this would be a somewhat saddening moment maybe, but the two cheery kids were left alone.... That's when Frisk asked if Steven would like to go go-karting. That's when he smiled and replied.

"Boy would I! Go-karting is so fun!" He replied as he grabbed Frisk's hand and began running to the location of the go-kart track.

Comment

Working...
                                X