X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort | Beach

The little vampire started calming down a little, knowing that her mother truly loved her unconditionally. She didn't fully understand it, but she believed it was real. "How come you never told me you were there?" she asked in a slightly sad tone, but she had at least stopped crying.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"That question is something easy to answer" Nera spoke as she put a paw on the hilt of her long sword "You had grown up already, and matured to make your own decisions" she looked at the sky "Why should I stop you from what you thought was your path? sure it had things I would question, but it was the journey you had chosen to follow" The hydromancer looked back at the vampire "And as I told you before, you just had to look for me, you know my scent and where to look." the vixen smirked at the pale girl.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The little vampire realized she only had herself to blame for her not seeing her mother for so long. Truth be told, she hadn't been ale to track her cent or her aura for some time due to her own subconscious blocking the elements. She had intentionally pushed her feelings aside for a long time and tried to deny them out of fear of loss. either losing someone she cared about by outliving them or losing part of herself if sh entrusted it to another. Taking a deep breath, the little vampire finally pulled away from her hug and held the ox's hand instead. "There's someone I want you to meet." she said as she tried to lead her over to where her master was still waiting for her.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Arcade

Sans just chuckled at Papyrus's comments. It seemed that his little jokes managed to help cheer up his taller brother which in turn made SANS happy.

Before Sans could even say anything though, two tiny hands had suddenly covered his eyes! He wasn't really surprised, but by the lack of any threat Sans had no reason to avoid Frisk's little game. When Frisk said 'guess who?" though Sans just smiled and thought for a minute before answering. "oooh i dunno... an adoring fan? ah who am i kiddin. who'd be a fan of a numb-skull like me? especially when my jokes are so BARE BONE!" Sans joked as he then lifted his hand in the air. As he did a small blue heart appeared right over Frisk's chest, and with it he lifted the little girl into the air and in front of him. Keeping her in the air in-between them and the door Sans looked at Frisk with a quizzical look. "anyways what's up kid? came to the arcade to play?" He asked.

All the while as this was going on Steven was standing off a good few feet away. Looking at the two skeletons that weren't acting hostile, but looked to be rather goofy if not downright friendly looking. Not only that but the interactions between Frisk and the shorter skeleton showed that these two must be her 'friends'. Either way the look on his face made him look as if he was still trying to process things. After all despite seeing so many different things like giant gem monsters, waterfalls and terrain disobeying the traditional laws of gravity, and bases on the moon... Seeing two skeletons in casual clothing is rather surreal.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

the yaju nodded and let the vampire lead her to whoever she was going to meet ("She is going through a whirlwind of emotions right now, something big must have happened while she was away") she thought, but didn´t let her thoughts show as she followed her daughter
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

As Takoizu waited for Seki to return, she had already dressed herself in a turquoise bikini with a snap of her finger and was now staring at the ocean beyond, watching not the people playing and swimming in the water, but the passing waves in the distance, thinking to herself about this trip that she had taken Seki on, as well as the moments that led up to this moment. The memory was still freshly burned into her mind, as not even more than two days had passed since the incident, the day Kronos had invaded Seki's dimension and killed Takoizu...

Spoiler:

...It had been more than a few hours since Takoizu had been injured so greivously that she had to regenerate and attempt to build her power, but when she was ready to face Kronos again, Takoizu emerged from her gap and held out her hands, ready to cast deadly proto-danmaku into Kronos.

Takoizu came back to a rather broken room. the tears in space from before had been taken care of, but the roof had fallen in on them, leaving wood and other materials scattered around the room. Dust and dirt covered much of the fallen structure.

If Takoizu looked passed the gap in the wall she would have seen an army of undead that was simply, cheering, celebrating their victory over the invaders. the statues Takoizu had seen before, apart from the unfinished one of herself had been moved not too far from the mansion and how laid in several large but intact pieces.

In the distance Was Seki's dragon which was sitting next to a rather large space ship that hadn't' been their before. The ship was rather far away, but if Takoizu looked close enough she would notice some similarities between what the ship was made out of and the new metal body her once bone dragon had.

Seki however hadn't moved from the spot she was last in when Takoizu left her. In fact she couldn't' move. the seals on the ground held her in place and prevented her from moving until someone found her and set her free.

She was sitting in the fetal position, hugging her knees with her arms and hiding her face behind her knees. the sound of blood dripping into a puddle could be heard as every few second another drip would drop off he torso and into the slowly growing puddle below her. Her current position made it difficult to see where and how badly she was injured.

Takoizu was quite shocked to see the aftermath of the battle, especially since neither she nor Seki took any part in it. However, that did not mean all was well. From what Takoizu could see and hear, there was blood on the floor beneath Seki, and when she listened closely enough she could the barely audible whispers of the wind, and the dripping of blood. Takoizu's eyes widened with worry when she saw the blood and thought that Kronos had done something to her. If that false god did anything to her, Takoizu was going to chase him down and kill him. With fear powering her movements, Takoizu quickly walked over to the circle that Seki was sealed behind.

"Seki? Seki, are you alright? What happened?", Takoizu asked, the worry in her voice very clear.

The vampire sat still. Even after hearing the voice of her thought to be dead master, she didn't move for several moments. Eventually though she lifted her head up. It finally sank into her head that someone was speaking to her. Seki crossed her legs and sat Indian style in front of her master, but she wasn't' in the best shape. There was blood all over her face and she kept her eyes shut tight, presumably to keep the blood out of them. There were claw marks on her neck and bare chest that looked as though someone had been trying to dig their claws into her flesh. Exposed pink muscle as well as other important parts of her insides could be seen from these gashes. Her right arm was bleeding as well with bite marks on her wrist and forearm.

But if Tajkoizu looked closely, she would have noticed small details. Such as the fang marks on her arm that were just far apart and at just the right size to match Seki's or the individual claw marks that matched with Seki's own finger nails, the places where she was scratched and from what angle. If she just took it at face value it would have been easy to blame her injuries on Kronos, but if she looked closely she would see the truth. "...Master?" spoke a weak and defeated Seki.

It took a brief moment to fully register just what exactly she was seeing, but soon her worry was replaced with horror as her heart sank. The sight she laid witness to froze Takoizu in place as she tried to process what had happened to the little vampire. Such a sight nearly made the half-Youkai sick as she observed the injuries. Although she had seen worse injuries before, just the mere fact that they were on someone she cared about shook her to her core. It took for what felt like forever to speak, but once Takoizu found the strength to do so, she quickly slipped her armored hands through the seal and placed them on Seki's cheeks, seemingly immune to the seal placed on the ground.

"Seki!- Seki, what happened-- what happened to you!?", Takoizu asked almost in a panicked state. Takoizu was close to tears from seeing Seki so horribly maimed, but she needed to know.

The small vampire waited for what felt like forever for a response from the voice she had heard before. But hearing her master's distressed voice and feeling the familiar touch of the very armor that urned to dust before her very eyes.

It's not that Seki wasn't' grateful, relieved to know that her master was alive, but her heart filled with so many conflicting emotions that all she could do was cry. While there weren't any tears leaking from her closed eyes, the pace of her breath and how she spoke were a dead give away.

In a quite voice she meekly spoke "It's all my fault. I'm sorry master. I hurt you. I deserve this. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she kept repeating these words over an over, unable to say anything more. the guilt she felt in her heart over her master's death consumed her.

Takoizu looked on in shock as Seki repeated what she had said over and over, the tears welling up on her armored face as memories of what happened earlier began to surface. Takoizu remembered how she was brutally beaten, pinned to the floor, had her armor stripped away, had been dismembered, then was killed by being impaled while being burned away with acid. All this, and Seki blamed herself for it? It was in this moment when Takoizu removed her helmet and dropped it to the floor before embracing the little vampire in her arms, taking care not to injure Seki further. Tears began to slowly roll down Takoizu's face as she attempted to suppress what she felt, but it did little. After a few seconds, Takoizu began to speak, though her words shook with sorrow.

"Seki, listen to me. It is not your fault. You couldn't have known what could have happened, neither of us could so don't say such things."

"YES IT IS!" the vampire shouted in protest, straining her weak voice to do so. "If i wasn't for me he wouldn't be this strong, you would have killed Flowy and he wouldn't have been able to use her to get here. If i hadn't summoned you, you wouldn't have come to save me and if I hadn't forced the souls inside you..I...I'm a terrible familiar. you deserve better. I'm such an idiot. Why did I think anyone could ever love me? I don't deserve it, I never will. I can nerve atone for what I've done Who could ever love such an ugly monster? I should have let you kill me in our fight."

Seki finally returned her master's hug, clinging to her as tightly as her weak little body could. Despite everything, it was clear she still wanted to be with her master"I'm so sorry... please leave me behind. take the child and leave but don't worry about me. I'm not worth saving."

Takoizu firmly hugged Seki as she spoke, and once she had stopped, Takoizu pulled away to look at the girl who had told her to abondon her. She could see the injuries still present on her body, the things she did to herself. It hurt Takoizu to see Seki so crippled, so defeated. Despite all that, Takoizu took a soft, deep breath before altering the boundary of alteration and restoration, healing Seki of all her wounds. After that, Takoizu placed both of her hands on the vampire's shoulders and began to speak. It didn't matter how she felt right now, whether she felt she would be able to speak or not. Right now, Seki needed her, perhaps now more than ever.

"Seki, I am not going to do that, not without you. Whether you believe it or not, I think that you are worth saving. I don't even care what had happened earlier because we could not have accounted for it. You tried to help me, and even if you think it is all your fault, I would forgive you anyway. What you've done before does not even factor into what happened here, because in the end, I still forgive you and care about your well-being. Deep down, you want to redeem yourself, and because of that, I am not going to give up on you."

The tiny vampire's wounds started to heal, finally allowing her to open her eyes. Tears started to flow down her face, cleaning some of the dried blood from her cheeks. Despite everything that had happened, her master somehow still cared about her. She held to Takoizu as tightly as she could and lightly sobbed into her armor clad shoulder.

Her master had just died in front of her, and yet her she was trying to make Seki feel better. Seki would have done anything to prevent that from happening but now that her master was safe, all she could do was sob and beat herself up. Even if she didn't' admit it, Seki knew that her actions, her current actions were hurting Takoizu.

Seki should have been the one comforting her, but instead she was holding her back even further by being so pathetic. Seki knew the youkai well enough to know how stubborn she could be, and she knew that Takoizu wouldn't give up on Seki until the situation broke her will power, and even then she might not give up.

Seki didn't want that for her master, she didn't want want her to suffer any more than she already had. so for her sake, she tried to do better. "I'm sorry master. I should be the one comforting you. But I just..." as hard as she tried the vampire couldn't' hold back her tears, she cried through the rest of her words like a child. "I thought I had lost you forever. I don't know how you did it b-but I'm so glad you're okay. You're the only one who makes my life worth living and I just, I don't know what I would do without you master."

She paused for a moment, just sobbing into her master's shoulder. What she said next was barely even understandable as she mumbled through her tears. "Even if I'm bad can I stay with you? I promise I'll do better, I'll make you proud of me."

Takoizu hugged the little vampire girl close to her as she listened to her, quietly taking in what she had said. Takoizu was no longer tearful, now that she knew Seki was going to be safe. To be honest, she was just relieved that Seki was alive, and as long as Seki tried to pick herself up from this mess and redeem herself, Takoizu would too...

Takoizu let out a faint sigh as she thought about how Seki had beaten herself up over the incident, both mentally and physically. Even now, it was apparent to the half-youkai that Seki did not want to be here, but wanted to at least try for Takoizu's sake. To be honest, Takoizu was very happy and relieved that Seki had seemingly taken the whole situation well, but she still worried for the little vampire. Despite all that power, all those years she had lived, Seki still seemed to have that childlike need for comfort, for that feeling of being looked after. That, and there was no telling what the future held for Seki now. She had endured much pain and had killed a lot of people, and Takoizu could tell that the guilt was almost too much to hold on her shoulders. Despite her resilience, her psyche was still fragile, meaning that Takoizu would have to keep an eye on her, at least until she was sure that Seki had put the past behind her.

In the meantime, the only thing Takoizu could do was wait
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

After being reunited with her mother, Seki lead the yaju back to where she an her master had set up their umbrella. "Master, I'm back." she spoke in a slightly more cheery tone tan before. "There's someone I want you to meet."

"Eak!" Frisk was a bit surprised to suddenly be levitated, but she didn't panic for long. She trusted Sans not to hurt her just the same as Sans trusted her. In fact there was no safer place to be. She couldn't hep but giggle at what he said. "Saaans I'll be your fan but you still have to be my friend okay?"

Papyrus was pleasantly surprised to see his tiny human friend again as well. He wasn't too worried about Frisk wondering around on her own, but he was happy to see her again anyway. "I used to have a fan once. Then he uh... well that's not important." Papyrus spoke averting his eye sockets for a moment as he tried to push a certain event out of his mind. Papyrus used his long arms to hug both Frisk and his brother at the same time. "Well who needs fans when you have awesome friends who care about you? You two are really lucky!" he said that last bit more as a joke than anything else

When Frisk was asked about why she had come here, that was when she finally pointed out her new friend. "I came here to play with my new friend. Sans did you have your own song in DDR?" she asked while waving at Steven in hopes he would come say hello.

Comment

(Ok then, now I am wondering how far did you two go in your Private Roleplay, because that torture thing was way over the top and borderline insane)

Starshine Resort | Beach

Alarms raised in Nera's mind with the sight of the woman in front of her ane Seki, she was definetely fit in physical strength, but her magical aura was even bigger ("A void walker.. This isn't good.") she thought as her memories passed again, giving the yaju the knowledge of those who could walk through realms with just a flick of their fingers.

But what made the fox even more alerted waa the fact that her daughter referred to the human void walker as a master ("I will get to the bottom of this, I can sense so many wrong things coming from these two")

The experienced senses of the elder yaju were screaming danger and death, they have done something beyond the Seven Champions, troubling Nera's situation even more

The Nine will try to act against this pair sooner or later.

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere near the Galactic Core

In many timelines of the "Horizon Incident", the being known as the Auditor would escape Earth in the large ship known as the Mental Institution, head to the center of the Galaxy, and create a gargantuan base spanning the width of the core. Many succeeded in this event.

However, this specific timeline was one of those few which did not. The probability of this occurring is a fairly small number between 2 and 3.64%.

Surrounding the galactic core are many spatial distortions. In most instances, the Auditor would navigate through these with ease. However, this time, it would not be so.

On the bridge of the ship, near the summit of it's pyramid shape, warning lights flashed a bright crimson. Warnings blared as the Auditor attempted to clear a series of spatial distortions, cursing all the while. Consoles flashed, sparking from overload as the Auditor's eyes narrowed. He should have modified this thing before hand. The engines attempted to escape the traction of these holes, but to no avail as the Mental Institution and those inside it were consumed.

Pieces of the ship were ripped asunder, armor plating flaking off like dead skin as it tumbled through the void.

Starshine Resort | Ocean

A flicker of distortion erupted for a barely perceivable moment as a quite large pyramid shaped ship entered the sky above the resort, streaking a line of smoke. The ship spun as it fell, secondary engines trying and failing to keep it in the air as it tumbled into the deep ocean, a quite large splash quite evident as it hit water and began to sink.

Within, the bridge's emergency lights had come fully on. The main window of the bridge was cracked, water beginning to leak in. From the shadows, the Auditor recuperated himself.

"Status report." the Auditor said sternly as he rubbed his fiery forehead. This was going to become a headache, wasn't it?

"90% of primary systems have taken critical damage. Sections 3b through 6a are filling with water. Life support failing. Jet bays 1-7 are out of commission. Power crystal damaged. All raid generators offline." came a mechanical voice over the intercom, sounding somewhat garbled.

"Are there any jet bays in commission?" Auditor inquired.

"There are... 2 remaining, bays 8 and 10. However, upon opening of main bulkhead to release the jets, the power core will flood and become completely non-operational. The ship will be inoperable." came the voice.

"So be it." Auditor spoke as he swiftly moved out of the bridge and down the red-lit hallways.
                    Last edited by Koishi; 08-22-2016, 03:11 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sans just smiled at Frisk as he then let her down on the ground gently. Frisk's nature was really nice and pleasant most of the times, and her words reflected her friendly if not innocent nature.
                      "heh. sure kid. you can be my fan and my friend." Sans replied as he placed a hand on Frisk's hair before messing up her usually straight hair, making her look like she had a bed head.

When Papyrus then hugged the two he just continued to smile as he closed his eyes. "eh don't worry about it paps. you've always got a fan in me. i'll always be you're biggest fan." He spoke as he then turned to Frisk. Raising an eyebrow he replied. "my own song in DDR huh? i didn't know that. you'll have to show me sometime." Spoke the shorter skeleton as he then turned over to face Steven who was looking still rather dumbstruck.

"A-Are... are you two... skeletons?" He spoke. His voice sounding somewhat shakey as if he was nervous...

"yep. and we're totally 'bad to the bone' to! why? you got a 'bone' to pick with us?" Sans joked before Steven got that look Frisk saw earlier. Where his eyes just lit up with excitement to the point where you can almost see stars in his eyes.

"WOW! Frisk you didn't tell me you're friends with skeletons. That's so cool! I wish I had skeletons for friends." He spoke as he crossed his arms and puffed up his cheeks as if petending to be upset. Before he then started laughing. "Today's been so full of surprises! By the way my name's Steven. What's yours?"

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Takoizu continued to look out along the coastline until she heard Seki's voice, prompting her to turn her head away from the waters and to the little vampire.

"Oh... Oh?", Takoizu said, first in what seemed to be light surprise in being snapped out of whatever trance she was in, and the other being from the surprise that Seki knew someone here. Standing before Takoizu was a white-and-black furred fox humanoid. What struck Takoizu the most though was the tension in the air, the feeling this person gave off. Perhaps it was the look in the fox humanoid's eyes, or some sixth sense. Takoizu couldn't quite put her finger on it, but if she had to guess, the person might have been wary.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The little vampire seemed oblivious to the tension in the air. If anything Seki was actually feeling more at ease than she was before. "I found my mom." she said with a small smile forming on her lips. "Isn't that great? this vacation was a good idea after all." said the blissfully unaware vampire.

When the taller skeleton learned of Frisk's new friend, he could hardly contain his own excitement. The fact that he thought that skeletons were cool only furthered his own glee. "Hello there slightly taller human. Any friend of Frisk's with a really cool star shirt is a friend of mine with a really cool star shirt. The skeleton then lifted his hat from his skull and showed off the plate of spaghetti he had hidden under it. The noodles were uncooked and the sauce and cheese had stuck to the plate. It didn't look very tasty. "I'm The Great Papyris, and this is my brother Sans. would you like some spaghetti?"

That was when Frisk noticed the ice cream papyrus was holding had started melting. She was about to warn him about it but then... "I'll be right back." she said as she moved towards the little girl's room and opened the door to walk inside.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The serious gaze of the yaju changed as she heard her daughter actually show some happiness, but before doing anything, she looked at the woman dead in the eye, as if trying to let her know that they would need to talk later. Nera's paw holding the pommel of her sheathed long sword tightened for a moment and released it as her tension disappeared "Life has its way to bring us together again Little One, although you haven't introduced your friend to me yet" the vixen had a calm smile, the one a mother would have to her family

She then looked at the woman "My name is Nera, I'm Seki's mother, nice to meet you Miss.." she greeted the female and let the question trail, asking for her name.

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Takoizu did not feel any better when the could see the fox humanoid's body language, but when Seki started to speak, it seemed that the tension in her body language melted away. Takoizu did not register what Seki had said for just a second as she contemplated the fox humanoid's thoughts, but after a second, Takoizu's eyes widened as she looked over to Seki.

"Huh?", Takoizu uttered as she looked over to Nera, then to Seki. It appeared that Takoizu was surprised by the revelation, especially since she did not expect to see another person from Seki's dimension. Despite that though, Takoizu was at least happy to see that Seki was elated, especially after what had happened before. Seeing this, Takoizu gave a light smile before speaking to Nera.

"Takoizu. I must apologize, I am simply surprised that there's another from Seki's home here.", Takoizu said to Nera.
                              sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The little vampire smiled just a little bit more, blissfully unaware of the previous tension between her mother and her master. She sat down next to Takoizu and looked up at the fox yaju before speaking. "Mom can you stay with us a little while? Please?"

Comment

Working...
                                X