X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Souls University | Dorm buildings

The goat animalia expected such action from the little vampire as she opened her arms to catch her "It seems you are still the adventurous type." she said while gesturing to the mask "And someone already has a set of bigger fangs, soon you will be able to use them, just don't bite people yet." she was smiling in the whole conversation.

Trinity Souls University | En Route to Dorm Buildings

Yuugi heard the whole thing from the boy and could feel his emotion, despite the next to no change in the body language, but then again, she didn't care much about things like that. "Well then , let's go before you break that emotionless mask of yours, although don't be surprised the students or the teachers make that, magic can be heightened with your soul." she pointed out and started moving towards the dorm building, drinking more sake.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The tiny girl was all to happy to see the goat again, enjoy the warm softness that came from her thick white fur. Despite having the cold body of a vampire, the little one seeed to enjoy her warmth. When she mentioned her newly budded fangs the vampire simply shook her head before speaking. "I don't wanna bite people" she said as she pulled the fox mask down over her face, with her voice now slightly muffle d by the mask she said. "scaring them is more fun, and nobody gets hurt." she said. But these words would have been all to familiar to the goat who would have heard the exact same thing from another little vampire 15 short years ago.

The little vampire tuned her body slightly and pointed to the wolf girl who's hand she had been holding a moment ago. "I'm helping my new friend unpack her things." she explained.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Outside Daichi's Private Field

Before either Oneira or Lisa were able to continue, the Lone Wolf was suddenly visited by another figure. A tall, looming man wearing what was probably the most cliché mysterious man outfit of them all. If Ms. Krane didn't know any better, she would have assumed that she was being approached by some newcomer to the WDF trying their damndest to sound threatening. Still though, the cold, emotionless, yet stern voice of his gave the impression that he was more than just some poser. In fact, were it not for the certainty in his voice, Oneira would have laughed the stranger off then and there.
        That said, Oneira was not one to take kindly to the man's remarks. Though Lisa's presence did bother the Lone Wolf, it was not like Oneira was about to break down or make a fool of herself. The thought that Oneira was being stood up by a child such as Ms. Tetra was both amusing and insulting.

"And who might you be?" Oneira sneered, "If you honestly think this child is bothering me, you must be a fool."
        Turning her attention completely away from the young descendant of Tetra, Oneira slowly walked up to this arrival, glaring upon him as if he had rudely woken the wolf up from a nap.
        Staring equally as coldly into the mysterious fellow's eyes, the Lone Wolf held no fear nor regret in giving this fellow a piece of her mind.
        "Let me guess... Man in a grim business who's seen all that there is to see. Detective, hunter, black market dealer, I don't care. Despite all your efforts, you can never find satisfaction in your work, things don't interest me anymore, life is boring, et cetera et cetera." The wolf sharply retorted.
        "A question I might ask is, what of it? Even if it may seem like this child is bothering me, do you really think anything bad is going to come of it? What, I'm just going to burst into tears because a child is clearly trying to be a smartass? Suddenly, I'll pull one foolish move and suddenly destroy both my teaching career and my duelling one? I guess you are a fool..."
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hajime just sighed a little as he complied with Yuugi. Not one to refuse anything from his elders, he began to follow the Oni to the Dormitories with his heavy luggage in hand.

Trinity soul University - Main Entrance->Front Desk

Maya just gave a small wave goodbye to Talia as she rested her hands on her lap as she began to doze off into a light nap up in the tree...

Meanwhile as Talia made it to the front desk of the Main building, the Receptionist who was seemingly uninterested in her job yawned as she turned to face Talia. Looking at the papers Talia handed in, the Receptionist took the papers and began looking through all of them with a rather grumpy look on her face. Compared to the other receptionists, this woman seemed much older and more tired of her job.

After looking through all of Talia's forms, and a few glances at Talia, the receptionist put the forms away in a drawer and took out a key with a number on it. The number written on the Key's tag was '106'. That was when the woman spoke to Talia. "Here you go... Your dorm number is 106 of the female dorms. You have currently only one roommate according to the files. Have fun." The Receptionist said as she was looking at her computer monitor which had a list of all the dorm numbers for the Female Dorms, as well as who is in said dorms. Though the angle at which the monitor was facing made it hard for anyone else on the opposite side of the desk to see said monitor.

Either way Talia now has her key... now she just has to find the dorms. Unfortunately the receptionist is seemingly now too busy with playing what sounds to be Solitare on her computer.

Comment

Looking back at the canine animalia, Toriel guessed her idea "I suppose you found her trying to do one of her tricks, isn't it?" she asked, which the girl answered.

"I was heading to the dorm buildings when she suddenky appeared on a branch, she is planning to scare some people in the day of the witches." Isabella responded, forgetting the mistraslation "Although she was alone and I was hoping to find one of the teachers too."

Yuugi was still checking that the place looked perfect, secretly hoping to get a small bonus from the cleaning duty ("I will ask him later about it, things keep appearing though.") she briefly looked at the student, there were more than enough signs to orove her idea of him being trained to be so disciplined, but there was this feeling coming from him that was easy to see.

Unease against her, or Oni in general, which wasn't surprising for the blonde, most people still believed the stupid tales of Oni being evil and monsters, but actually, there were just a minimal percentage of her species that were like that, which was a normal thing with all kinds of living beings.

("He must have met one of the rare idiots, it will be a fun talk indeed..") she thought with sarcasm.

"So, need any help with the luggage?" the horned woman offered "I am Yuugi, the Earth teacher and Physical education coach." she greeted the boy with a smile.
            Last edited by Kristia; 01-09-2017, 09:42 PM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Everything was going great for Lisa so far. She was basically there. Just before she managed to close the deal however they were both interrupted by a man dressed in dark. Not just any interruption however, it seamed like the man had some goal of destroying all of the progress she had gotten towards the battle. At this point she didn't really bother masking her annoyed almost angry look at the person. After the initial response, she did try to mask her feelings a bit more and at the same time find out a bit more about the interrupter.

The weird thing was, she couldn't remember any such person from anywhere. She already knew all the teachers that wasn't new this year from the previous one, so he wasn't one of those. Similarly she had also tried to find out which new teachers were coming to TSU this year, and she couldn't remember seeing such a person there either. She also couldn't remember to have ever seen anyone else that looked like him either. He was just unknown. The result was that she didn't really know what to do, she just stood there, waiting to see what would happen. Maybe something he would say next would reveal something about him? Maybe Oneira would say something to him which she could act on? At this point she was just at the mercy of whatever happened next.

What did happen next was that Oneira replied to him in a rather rude manner. Maybe she could side with Oneira and try to get the person to go away. Whatever she did she needed a plan, and at the moment she had none, she for the time being, she just stood there.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Front Desk

Having gotten her key, "Talia" decides to take a brochure that has the school map and walk around to look for her dorm room, heading over to the directions that she believes to be the direction of the dorm rooms right after opening the brochure and making sure she doesn't accidentally get herself lost in the process. Keeping track of her general position, she quickly tries to deduce her general locale and how long she could reach her actual dorm. The only issue she would have is the dorm room, and the other girl she must meet. She silently hopes that she doesn't come across anyone who would be willing to harm her or her fiance, knowing full well she has little to no idea who or what is allowed into the school and any creature's attitude towards her kind. It frightens her to kinda think that way but it also helps her become cautious of her surrounding and not let the witch make her too comfortable here with how relaxed she was around her. She continues on in somewhat of a calming path on the outside, but she kinda just freaked herself out on the inside, worried about the school's presence and the looming mystery that is her roommate.
                "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

The small child didn't know what to think about the way the two talked about her. They wouldn't' say anything mean right in front of her would they? Surely that wasn't the case. Since she didn't know what was going on, her little mind skipped their conversation all together and went with something she actually understood. "My sister's going to school here so I can see her when she doesn't have classes." she explained, mistranslated a bit of what her father told her. She lifted the mask back to the top of her head before speaking again. "I'm gonna have a sleepover every weekend." she said, although her father probably wouldn't' allow her to do that.

Meanwhile, the doll couldn't help but gush to herself slightly before over the child before she noticed the wolf's key. It had the same number as her own which caused her to speak up with a bit of excitement. "Oh you're in room 105?" she asked while lifting her own key so it would be in plain view. She waited for confirmation as to weather or not the wolf and her would be sharing a room.

Comment

Trinity Souls University | En Route to Dorm buildings

As Yuugi and Hajime walked to the dormitories, Hajime remained silent. He clearly wasn't much of a talker at all, or at least wasn't the kind of person to speak up on his own. In fact he almost seemed as if he wasn't even that willing to answer Yuugi's question about if he needs help with his luggage. Man of few words indeed... At least until he answered a mere minute later.

"No. I am fine. I prefer carrying such amounts of luggage as it helps build upper body strength." He spoke in a rather dead serious, yet still emotionally absent tone of voice. He did not seem to be bothered too much with such heavy luggage in fact.

MEANWHILE!

As Andrew had walked on ahead of Drake, the fully human of the two brothers was walking at too much of a brisk pace for Drake. Who despite being a half-demon with slightly superior strength to that of a human, was still carrying some rather large bags filled with heavy luggage inside, thus slowing down the half-demon. Andrew wasn't meaning too leave Drake behind... or was he? After all this is what Drake did to him back at the docks. If so it was just a bit of brotherly messing with each other. Either way Andrew was now too far ahead, and Drake was lagging behind near where Talia was. Suddenly Drake let out such a loud groan that had attracted the attention of some nearby students, but only for a second before they turned back to what they were doing.

Comment

As Oneira harshly dug into him with her words, Michael simply crossed his arms and listened, occasionally looking at Lisa as if to ask, "are you hearing this?" Once the animalia was finished, Michael raised both brows.

"You have quite the imagination, don't you?", Michael finally said before clearing his throat and continuing.

"Now, clearly she hasn't gotten under your skin, or else you wouldn't be spitting fire like the celestial body you're nicknamed after. As for who I am, that is not important. To you, I am but a nobody, a nameless figure on which to vent your frustrations on. What is important though is the reason I'm here. For one, this student must certainly be put in her place for picking on one of our new staff members. After all, no sense in scaring off new and inexperienced teachers. Clearly she wants to fight, and it is all but fair to give her what she so blindly desires, though you won't be the target of her aggression. Second, I have been following you since you arrived, listening and observing, and after enough time, I believe it's time to see what you bring to the table as a combat teacher. Third, and this wouldn't have been a reason if you had not acted a 'fool', but what about what you said at the gate? So far, public opinion is kicking your ass, you're getting pissed at the crowd, and picking a fight with the ref. Excellent start so far, wouldn't you agree? ...If I have truly angered you, then I encourage you to vent your frustrations and aggression out on me in a single duel. Surely someone of your caliber should find little issue in performing such a task on such short notice, unless I am wrong."

Michael calmly yet incisively spoke to Oneira, not taking his eyes off the wolf animalia's as he said all he needed to say. Once he was done, he tilted his head to the side and simply waited, wondering what the duelist-gone-teacher would say next.

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

Natsu gave a small chuckle at Ukana chastising him about her real name. "Clearly, though I must admit, real name or not, I wouldn't mind buying dinner for a pretty girl.", he so casually flirted with the fox-girl, returning her wink with one of his own.

Meanwhile, Jason had finally entered the main entrance of the building and was finally at the reception desk. No sooner did he approach was he met with the site of Aya and some rather stereotypically dressed wizard-boy flirting with one another. Jason would have returned Aya's pen at this moment, but clearly she was a little... preoccupied at the moment. Jason simply shrugged at the current situation before getting in line.

("None of my business. I'll just give her the pen later."), Jason thought as he patiently waited for the line to progress.

Trinity Soul University | Cafeteria

It didn't take too long for Tristan to find the cafeteria. After all, he had gotten a map from the main entrance and knew how to put it to good use. Once he entered the cafeteria, Tristan scanned the room with his gaze in search of the vampire from before. I one sweep he was able to find Primula sitting in one of the darker portions of the room, away from the sunlight and surrounded by an assortment of sweets and tea.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long.", Tristan spoke as he approached the able, giving a small, almost innocent looking smile as he greeted the vampire.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

The cat woman accepted Jason's app and handing him back a key with the number 107 and a bowl of moon sugars. "May your road lead you to warm sands." she said before grabbing the attention of the next student in line. Meanwhile Ukana was rather enjoying herself, as it was in her nature to flirt and seduce men. "Aww how sweet!" she said happily as her ears twitched atop her head. "But unnecessary. If you really want to feed me well, it won't cost you a dime." she said before turning around and turning in her own paper to one of the other workers accepting applications. She picked up her key and a map before smiling at the boy. "I'll be in 108 if you need me." she said befroe carrying her luggage off towards the exit.

Trinity Soul University | Cafeteria

The vampire seemed ever so slightly happy to see the boy again. "Not at all." she said as she sat up a bit more straight and poured the boy a cup of the tea she had bought. "They're trying to get rid of all the leftover sweets so they can put out the halloween themed ones. I hope you have a sweet tooth." she said before placing the tea back at the center of the table. She had even waited for the boy to join her before eating any of the sweets. Either she was extremely well mannered or... well lets not jump to conclusions.

Comment

As Lisa simply listened to the conversation go on, suddenly she heard her chance. Saying that she scared Oneria was definitively in her favor. Now all she had to do was to act on it in a good way. "Are you saying that someone like me, is scaring a master of the Arena? I am but a mere student still, and you expect that I can scare her. It is true that I've heard that people say I have promise. IN 10 YEARS MAYBE. The Tetra family is generally considered weak on the arena. In a fair fight, how in the world would I have a chance at beating her?" she said, lashing out in a similar manner to Oneira. If she was lucky she could place herself on Oneira's side. She then composed herself a bit again. It was clear that she might have to fight against that mysterious person. What she wanted to know now was how dangerous would he be. She held out her hand and summoned a ice spike (pattern illusion) roughly half a meter in length. The ice itself was completely opaque. "I don't know about you, but from my perspective this thing is weak, and it's supposed to be one of my main attacks" she said, while motioning her hand behind the ice spike. At the same time she made sure to monitor the faces of Oneira and the mysterious man closely. If any of them made any indication of focusing on her hand behind the spike for even a moment they had seen through the illusion. After a few seconds she dismissed the ice spike again.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

"Oh?" Isabella looked at her key, and indeed, it had the same number as the other girl, with just a brief glance, the canine female could see that the student wasn't human at all, her whole body was a mannequin, or a human sized doll, curiosity won over the wolf's common sense as she spoke. "Yeah, looks like we will be roommates, although I am amazed by how freely you can move your body, the connections of the limbs look so free." she complimented the doll girl, not knowing if it was a good thing or not, despite the whole, thing, it was obvious that she was interested on what she was talking about since her tail was moving from side to side.

Trinity Souls University | En Route to Dorm buildings

Yuugi nodded at the boy, if he wanted to have muscular problems, so be it "It is good to have a fit body, but the offer still stands." she simply said when Toriel and the other students could be seen "Looks like we found the other teacher and her group of students, and even more, a kid is on her arms, Why am I not surprised of that." the blonde commented mostly to herself as she waved at the Fire teacher, who waved back at her.

Spoiler:

Comment

Main Entrance

Another face stepped up to the receptionist's counter, handing in the set of required forms to the receptionist at hand, surprisingly in a somewhat neat pile, considering the satori who wrote on them. The receptionist in question looked through the papers, squinting their eyes to read the terrible handwriting before looking back to he satori . Their face widened, a smile of sharp teeth revealing themselves as the receptionist restrained himself from cringing. They really wished they could get a better job.

Regardless, they stuck the forms away and handed over the key, replying with a simple "106, female dorms."

"Thankies!" the satori replied, taking the key from their hands and slinking off, both literally and from the receptionist's memory. The blinked a few times, a little confused as to what just occurred, before serving another would-be student. Such was the life of a receptionist.

The satori known as Koishi moved merrily forth, a near-literal spring in their step as they practically bounced forward, skipping where she needed to go. Where did she need to go, anyways? She stopped herself, putting a finger to her chin. Something about a dorm? She wasn't even exactly sure what that was, to be honest. Maybe it was some kind of confection. She always liked those. Though she didn't get much in the ways of hunger fufillment, the sweetness was nice.

What was she doing? Oh, right, Dorms. She vaguely remembered pulling a map of some kind from earlier, and as such, she fished it out of her hat, glancing at it.

She switched it in a few directions, getting her general bearings before she started moving again, maybe towards the dorms. Off she went, disappearing into the maze-like campus.

She gazed too and fro at the fancy architecture that made up the university. It reminded her a little bit of home. But more plain. Big sis had a way with fanciness. It explained her own clothes, although they were super comfy.

She lost track of what she was doing again, before looking to the key in her hand. Dorms! Right. That was probably important. Getting whatever a dorm is out of the way. She glanced to the map again, and up to the sun. Now she knew where she was going, for sure. A dorm... thing. Okay.... maybe she didn't, but she had the general idea, at least. It was a start. All kinds of people went by her, all shapes and sizes. Humans, other things she didn't remember the names of, and probably other unimportant thingies.

She simply continued on, hopefully getting closer to the goal at hand.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - En Route to the dorms

Having walked for a bit, she hears the sound of the somewhat annoying sound of a boy moan somewhere. She shakes her head....

("probably some poor sap that tripped over a leaf or something..... might be important though... but dorms. I'll put it off for now")

She stops where she is going, putting her key inbetween her breasts, one good thing about having them, best pocket system ever that no one will pickpocket.

("uncomfortable, but effective incase some poor sap wants to steal from me~") she smiles with a very pervy thought in her mind before shaking it off to go off to find the poor idiot that yelped outta nowhere. she walks over to see the a half demon lagging behind a human boy, she would smile and walk towards the two and would look at the half demon boy.

"Hello mister~ do you need any help?"she looks at the boy with a reserved royalty look on her face, seemingly willing to help the boy with his luggage but in her mind she is just thinking of using this as an excuse not to go to her dorm room. course she is wearing quite..... showy clothing despite them being top quality fabric.

"my name is Talia Oshiro, how bout you?"
                                "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Working...
                                X