X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University

For the most part, Trista had been keeping to herself. While everyone talked amongst themselves and made headway to the dorms, Trista kept quiet and tried her hardest to carry her luggage alone. In her preparations to moving here, it seemed that Trista had gotten just a little carried with her luggage. Though her belongings weren't mostly comprised of clothes, unlike some stereotypical fashionistas of her age and place of origin, her assortment of clothes, essentials, and personal belongings really were weighing down the tiny girl's arms.

Amidst the walking and clambering towards the Dorms, Trista noticed a particular person amongst the group surveying the others and even providing a modest smile towards her. Trista, unsure of how to respond to the young man, turned her gaze away from him and down towards her heavy luggage. Though she didn't want to leave the guy hanging nor be impolite, Trista was afraid that, by continuing to look at him or by giving him a response, she risked annoying him or making herself look like a fool.

Still though, despite the noise around her, Trista found herself still curious about this one Ms. Krane. Of course, the same thoughts from before still loomed her head. But Trista had little clue as to who exactly she was. Of course, Oneira was a teacher, and a wolf at that, but who exactly is she?
    From the sounds of things, it seemed as if the teachers had some degree of respect to her. It might have just been because of a simple teacher to teacher politeness but Trista had her suspicions. Perhaps Toriel knew?
    "Erm... T-Tori... Toriel...?" Trista meekly called out for the teacher's attention. "I... I-I have a... question. A-Are you... friends with Ms. Krane...?"

((So, apparently, this post never got posted. HOW?! Well, anyways, sorry for the wait. This was supposed to go up several days prior, even sooner had Alayo posted sooner or Katrix posted ever.))
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University

Toriel tried to find a way to respond to Marcus' words, it was something that she actually expected of some humans, but it had been a while since she heard something like that, even more from a young person ("Yuugi would have probably slapped the back of his head.") she thought, but spoke with her relaxed tone "While it is true that males have a biologically stronger body, it isn't a responsibility to do such tasks. I was asking you students if you needed help since you had a long journey and I don't mind helping since I can take most of it with not much of a problem." the goat animalia explained while gesturing to her paw, which was as big as one of their heads.

Then she turned to the girl who was silent through most of the walk "Miss Krane? I don't know much about her since she is rather new here, although I hope she comes here as a teacher rather than what she is known for as a fighter in those tournaments. Maybe you could ask the Headmaster, the human you talked with before, or Yuugi, the tall woman with a horn on her forehead." Toriel spoke with politeness and actually hoped for that, everyone had a chance to be good in this school, so the Fire and Restoration teacher hoped that the first impression she had of the wolf animalia would change to something better.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

After Tristan left, Andrew was glad that the rather intimidating man walked away. This means he wouldn't have to risk getting into any more trouble, and he could now at least try and calm down now a bit. However Andrew found himself standing there at the receptionist desk, unable to calm down, let alone move his body. All he had was a very nervous, shaken smile, and an eye that was twitching as if nervously for a bit. He wasn't the most social person on the planet, but he wasn't so anti-social and afraid of people to the point of passing out. However he still did not like large crowds due to the potential risk of being the center of attention, and right now with what happened between him and Tristan just now... Andrew was both mainly scared of Tristan's demeanor, and the thought that he might be garnering everyone's attention.

As such Andrew who was shaking turned his head to examine his surroundings to check and see if people were looking at him, of which a large majority of people weren't looking at him thankfully. For a lot of the students seemed to be distracted with their own things. With this Andrew took a deeb breath and finally began to calm down. No more was he looking like a sweaty, nervous wreck. Instead he was beginning to look slowly more and more calm as he turned to the Receptionist and took the key that was handed to him after he turned in his filled out application. With it in hand he gave a quick bow before simply walking off as quick as he can...

Trinity Soul University

Drake on the other hand was outside, no longer laying on the cold hard ground, but sitting down with his legs crossed and chin resting in his palms as he sat in the grass. Waiting for Andrew was beginning to get quite... boring. All Drake could think was....

"What the hell is taking him so long?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Daichi's Private Field

As they continued to converse, Lisa noticed a small change in composure coming from Oneira. It looked like she had at least figured some parts out. Enough that Lisa figured she could move on to the next phase. "Well, it does depend on your point of view. I do not wish to defeat every enemy like that, but at the same time, it's just a fact that some magic types work better for some types of fights" Lisa said trying to convince Oneira that she wished that thins could be different. She ten lowered her height slightly and put on a playful, but devious grin. "Tell me, have you ever fought anyone like me before?"

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Trinity Soul University

"Oh... O-Ok... Sorry for... for bothering you..."
            Trista was left confused and disappointed. Though Toriel did seem know a few things about this teacher, it seemed that Toriel wasn't as close to Ms. Krane as Trista thought. In fact, though Toriel was polite in addressing the wolf, the little girl couldn't feel but get the impression that Toriel wasn't all too approving of the other teacher.
            Trista knew not why but there seemed to be something going on. Perhaps her curiosity and imagination were running wild. Perhaps this Oneira was just an ordinary wolf. Yet Trista remained determined. Until she got some answers and knowledge, Trista was certain to get to know this mysterious green-furred wolf.

With her heavy luggage in tow, Trista continued onwards, contemplating what had just been said. There was one thing on her mind though. Something which Toriel did impart. A fighter. Was Oneira some kind of fighter? Like a boxer? Whatever the case, Trista trudged onwards with her primary goal set. Find out who is Oneira Krane.

Trinity Soul University - Outside Daichi's Private Field

Oneira didn't doubt what Lisa was saying in the slightest. In fact, the MDC created elemental divisions for those exact reasons. With the vast knowledge and high number of masters in certain elements, it was almost certain that some elements would overpower others in certain fights. Oneira knew that too well. Her skillset, while very adaptable, could easily be crushed in the right situation. One fatal flaw or hole is all that is needed to bring a person down. Oneira, while being the kind of fighter to use a person's weakness against them, was also very susceptible to them.

Then Lisa posed a question, a coy and sly one at that. Though Oneira had zero idea of how the Tetras fought, it was clear that either Lisa was challenging the Lone Wolf or trying to take a jab at her psyche. Lisa had already made the situation uncomfortable by her presence and acute choice of words. Either way, Oneira would have to tough it out. Even if it meant bluffing or deflecting. Though the prospect of a fight did intrigue the Lone Wolf.

"Hmph." Oneira coldly replied, "Perhaps I have. Is that a challenge?"
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Natsu could see the small confrontation beside him and simply gave a sigh as he lightly shook his head.

(Another person that simply does not understand the cultures and mythologies of this world.), Natsu thought to himself as he took his key and turned to leave, only to be greeted by the sight of another.. interesting creature. Standing before him, was a Kitsune, and a rather cute one at that.

"Hello. Kitsune, a fox-like race, possesses superior intelligence, long life, and magical powers. Little bit of a trickster. Am I correct?", Natsu greeted Ukana, starting off by guessing what she was.

Meanwhile, Tristan wasted little time in completing his application, and once he was finished, he made a beeline for the receptionist before handing the receptionist his application.

"I've finished my application.", Tristan said.
              Last edited by S121; 12-27-2016, 03:28 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

The cat woman brushed her fur with one hand and took Tristen's papers before reaching out and handing him his key. "Thanks for keeping a level head back there, I know it must be difficult for you." she said as she put his papers in their proper folder. "You'll be staying in room 102 of the male dorms. just go out the front entrance and it's the big building on the right, can't miss it."

Meanwhile Ukana was pleasantly surprised by a seemingly human male. He seemed to know a lot about her just from the way she looked, and the complements only made his first impression better. "Oh so you already know how great I am?" she joked, leaning in close and getting in the boy's personal space as she held her face rather close to his, giving him a rather affectionate look and blinkng her long dark eyelashes at him. "Well you seem to know all about me. Why don't you tell me about you?"

Trinity Soul University

Alice dragged her belongings behind her with well enough ease, relaxing in the surprisingly lax atmosphere about the school and the students and teacher she was now spending time with. No one had even mentioned the weird sound when she walked or the obvious bending parts on her elbows hat gave away that her body wasn't real. Maybe doll bodies and the like were normal in a place like this? one could only hope. "Miss, Toriel" the doll said to get the old goats attention. "If you don't mind me asking could you tell me what it is you do at this school?" she said with curiosity in her voice.
                Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 12-27-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University

"It is no trouble at all young one, although I should apologize for not knowing much about some of our staff members." Toriel tried to lift the girl's spirits "I do know that most, if not, all the staff is friendly and would gladly help with anything you wish to know." The goat animalia then turned to face the second female student, she did notice her appearance that showed she wasn't human, yet again, Toriel's personality was always good. "Well then, I am both the Fire elemental and Restoration teacher, the latter being open to everyone since Restoration is always something good to learn." she explained about her classes.

"I am also one of the two caretakers of the Female dorms, making rounds from time to time when the classes are over, my companion usually tends the lower floors while I deal with the upper ones." Toriel spoke as they were now at the middle point between the Male and Female dorms. "As all of you can see, the buildings are fairly close for you to socialize and relax, but we have the mandatory rules for your safety." She pointed to the main entrances of the buildings "Is there anything you wish to ask or know?" her smile never changed during the whole walk.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Main Building

Just as Andrew left the Main Building with his Dorm Key, the Headmaster walked right by him as he entered. The Headmaster with a spring in his step and hands behind his back. He has had time to fully wake up during his brief walk to his field and back, and now that he has gotten fully awoken he's feeling more lively. The air he had around him was a calm, and casual one rather than a stern and strict aura that you'd expect to feel from a headmaster of such a prestigious school. He continued to walk while humming a cheery tune, walking right past Ukana and Natsu as well as others.

Trinity Soul University

Once Andrew was back outside he let out a sigh of relief. He now has his dorm key, and can now get his bags, go to his new home, and relax. Though first he had to get his bags... which thankfully wouldn't take long seeing as how Drake was still laying on the ground next to their bags, and was rather close to the entrance. It wasn't hard to notice Drake laying on the ground with his white and red coat, and silvery white hair, along with Drake's large bags and Andrew's comparitively smaller bags. Seeing this Andrew walked over and looked down at Drake who looked right back up at Andrew...

"... Drake what are you doing?" Andrew asked, genuinely curious.

"I would make a bad pun about how I'm laying on the dirt, but sadly I can't." Drake responded as he just smiled back at Andrew.

"You did something to act cool now you fell on the ground and are committing to the act aren't you?"

"How did you know?"

"You did this at our last school together, and at a hotel once. This kind of thing happens to you often." Andrew spoke as he pinched the bridge of his nose out of slight annoyance, he then straightened his glasses. Drake just gave him a look as if Drake was pouting slightly before he stopped and went back to his normal self.

"So... Bro, you got your dorm key? Ready to find our new prison?" Drake joked. Andrew just nodded in response.

"Yeah, know where the dorm's are?"

"Sure do. That goat lady teacher person just left in that direction with some students to show them to their dorms." Drake answered, pointing in the direction that Toriel and the others walked off in as he himself stood up from the ground. Before Drake could look, Andrew was already grabbing his single bag and began walking in the direction Drake pointed in.

Seeing this Drake quickly panicked as he grabbed his two large bags and began to drag the rather heavy luggage after Andrew, who had a decent headstart.

Comment

Trinity Souls University

If someone were to pay attention, any trash that could be around would suddenly be swallowed by the earth, or that the chairs and desks on the classrooms were being organized, yet the only clue about it would be the walking Oni, who was drinking from time to time with her dish. Yuugi was in deep thought, focusing on making everything look clean and ok, although her face was relaxed, even smiling as she looked at the students of the school.

("Maybe I should go to the dorms, Tori is probably making her tour to a group of students, and I still got to deal with how we are going to patrols.") she actually felt some guilt for leaving the goat, but also knew that the Fire teacher would be ecstatic with the kids around her. ("Meh, might as well go there.") the horned woman headed to the dorm buildings.

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | En rout to female dorms

As the doll followed the teacher along the path and listened to what she had to say, she was delighted to hear this kind old goat lady taught one of her classes. "Oh does that mean you'll be one of my teachers? I'm a healer too, but I'm not that good at it yet. Dolls are easier to put back together than people." she said, hinting just a bit at her past. "I can heal small things though."

Trinity Souls University

As Isabella was walking from where the portal had brought her towards wherever she was now going, she may have noticed someone following her. They were not in plain sight and they stayed down wind of the new student, making it impossible to sniff her out. However despite how clever her stalker was, the sound of rustling leaves, branches and the occasional giggling of what sounded like a child could have given it away. If Isabella kept walking straight, the little stalker would eventually show herself. A small child, suddenly appeared hanging upside down from one of the trees in front of her while wearing a red and white fox mask.
                        http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...wmWgpxL5Lw.jpg
                        "RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!" shouted the little child as she waved her arms and tried to act scary as she hang from the tree with one foot. Her dark hair was in a ponytail and hanging down below the rest of her body. The branch she was hanging from didnt' appear to be the most stable.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | En route to female dorms

Nodding at the girl, Toriel gave her response "Restoration or healing magic is curiously both easy to learn, but also a good challenge if you focus on how detailed or what to heal, be it physical, emotional, mental, and so on." the goat animalia explained while putting her paw and a small sphere of yellowish white light appeared on her palm. "Although what many books of magic, even the ones who are of the adventure genre forget to explain is that magic is fueled by emotion, we all can wield magic, having affinities to the many types of them, yet the more emotion we put into ourselves, we can achieve incredible things."

Trinity Souls University

Already having her dorm key, Isabella was heading to the dorm buildings, but her curiosity won as she was now wandering around the school grounds "This place is amazing, I can sense so many things, the scents, the energies, the species." she was speaking mostly to herself, and was was collecting what she could of the different flowers, to know what flora this place had.

Then the wolf animalia heard a twig snapping, followed by the giggling of what she could guess was a small child "Hello? anybody there?" she asked, but then was surprised by seeing a little girl with a mask trying to scare her, enough to make the girl's ears snap up and tail uncoil from her waist and appear below her skirt.

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Souls University

The little girl seem pleased at the reaction she got out of the wol girl, it tickled her right down o her bones. She giggled innocently before declaring her victory. "hahaha! I got y...." but before she could finish her thought, the branch she was hanging from suddenly snapped, sending the girl falling head first onto the hard pavement below.

Meanwhile the doll was taking in everything the goat woman said rather curiously. Her face may not have shown it, but there were stars in her eyes as she got a sort of mini lesson about reiteration magic. "Oh I know all about emotions. I'm actually sort of an expert on the matter." she said while blushing internally.

Comment

Trinity Souls University

Instincts reacted faster than her mind as Isabella jumped to catch the girl, even her tail coiled around the child as she was now sitting on the pavement "Hey there, you ok?" she asked, trying to sound calm aside from the possible outcome of the girl hitting the ground.

"That is good, but there is also the part that emotions might actually backfire your abilities." Toriel got into a more serious tone, not of reprimanding, but of explanation "That is how a soul works, there is no way of saying how good or bad an emotion is, they just exist and we try to interpret them, then again, emotions can be both massive boosters to what we do, be it helping us to push ourselves further, or by limiting or downright stopping us from doing what we can."

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Souls University

The little girl fell with a small umpf when the wolf animalia quickly swooped in and caught her. She didn't seem to be harmed, but she was a little shocked by the sudden fall. She landed a bit awkwardly with her head on or right under the girl's chest and the wolf tail wrapped around her. With her small size it was almost like a blanket and a pillow. The fox mask fell off of her face as she sat up straight, uncovering what she really looked like. "I'm okay." she said before curiously touching and running her hands through the furry tail wrapped around her. "This is really soft."

Comment

Working...
                                X