X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - En Route to the dorms

While Drake was lagging behind, he was still trying to keep up with his brother Andrew. However the second Drake's ears picked up the sound of what sounded to be a cute girl speaking seemingly directly to him, his eyes sharpened as he turned to face Talia. What he saw caused him to stop in his tracks. As his eyes were locked on the rather pretty fox-eared and tailed girl who stood at a small distance away from him, and judging by how she's staring right at him... He knew she was definitely talking to him.

The inside of his mind was kinda like:

"OH MY GOD THIS LADY IS SUCH A BEAUTY AND SHE'S TALKING TO US! ACT CALM DRAKE ACT CALM!!!" While on the outside Drake was clearly... looking a bit excited.

Hearing Drake stop talking or being grumpy, Andrew turned around and saw what was going on. Seeing Drake being caught off guard by Talia, he just sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Of course Drake. Always stopped by a woman.." Andrew spoke as he decided to stand there and wait for Drake to get done with whatever he's about to do. Not only that, but Andrew has to be there in case Drake starts to get into serious trouble.

After a brief pause with a dumbstruck look that made it seem as if Drake's mind itself had lagged a bit, he finally shook his head, dropped the bags he was carrying and smiled casually and almost professionally. His rather neat, if slightly dirty clothes from having fallen face first on the ground several times, made him look as if he was from a... moderately successful family. Drake then spoke.

"Oh... heeeey there little lady. The name is Drake Diaboli, Half-Demon extraordinare, and no. I do not need any help. I'm quite fine if you ask me... and judging by how you look, you are looking quite fine yourself~" He replied trying to flirt.

Andrew who was standing at a safe distance away, just facepalmed at Drake's attempt at flirting.

Trinity Souls University | Dorm buildings

As Yuugi and Hajime finally made it to the dorms, Hajime just stared at the Goat teacher and examined her with a blank face from a distance. Judging by how she's being quite... motherly in front around others, especially to the young looking kid in her arms. Seeing this Drake just mumbled something to himself. Didn't sound mean, nor did it sound kind. Rather it just seemed a little neutral, if not a bit on the nicer side of things. Either way Hajime turned to Yuugi and asked a question.

"Which Dorm is for the male students. I'd like to head to my Dorm now."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - En Route to Dorms

Hearing the boy try and flirt with her, her reserved look goes into kind of a perverted look, she looks up and down before reminding herself that she's engaged. She still keeps the face, but she looks at the boy who facepalmed in the distance and down to the boy again.

"Judging by your reaction, I'm guessing your the type who hasn't quite had a lady friend or any girlfriend in the first place, and a shame that im to be married, you look quite delicious" She licks her lips and her stomach growls a little bit, but it doesn't bother her, she is having fun preparing to tease the boy in front of her that is so naive enough to start flirting with a kitsune.

("Normally a guy must be really desperate to try and get this flirtatious with a kitsune, especially if they are hungry.") her tail flicks back and forth with excitement that she can barely contain, Hajime usually never lets her advance with her so she gets a bit hungry now and again. Knowing she is in a school setting, however, she decides against going for one of her options and decides she'll go to the cafeteria later for some riceballs.
      "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Dorm

Koishi wandered for quite a while, getting an idea of the layout. Which somewhat slipped away mere moments later. Regardless, after toiling for a while, she found what she could only assume was the proper building for this "dorm", whatever that might be. Eventually she came to a set of two large buildings. Considering she put checkmarks on everything else on the map, this had to be the location of the ever-fabled "dorm", and whatever confectionary mysteries it may hold.

She entered one of the buildings, assuming the one with females contained the female "dorm", as the receptionist-man person thingy spoke of. A long hallway greeted her, people bustling by, opening various doors and entering them, or otherwise chatting, talking about things that she couldn't exactly make out, nor wanted to.

She looked to the key again, it's shining gold reading out "106" in a surprisingly fancy font. She liked it, but tried to keep the number tumbling around in her head. She followed the line of numbers, 1...2...3...4...5......6!

She looked to the key for a moment, before putting it in the door. It opened with a solitary click and she entered.

It was a fairly spacey room, with a few bedrooms and nightstands and lamps and such. However, there were no confections.This left Koishi pretty confused, to be honest. It just seemed to be some kind of small house of sorts.

"Weirdstuffs." she spoke aloud, before deciding to poke one of the beds. It was soft and fluffy and nice and big.

She was used to sleeping under trees, or on trees. Comfort never came to her whirling head of ideas as a possibility. She she decided to lay down on it. It was nice. She wiggled a bit to get comfortable, not bothering to move the blankets or anything similar. It was comfortable, and she didn't think she ever would be more comfy than in her fancy clothes. Yet she was. It was a strange feeling, creeping on her. She couldn't really place it, but accepted it regardless as she adjusted her hat and went to "kinda-sleep".
        Last edited by Koishi; 01-12-2017, 07:33 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Outside Daichi's Private Field

Instead of expressing apprehension or being on guard from the illusion, Michael simply gave Lisa a rather disappointed look, almost as if she herself had done something foolish. As for whether it was the ice spike or how she interpreted his words, that remained to be seen.

"So a Tetra. That would explain the pride.", Michael retorted before continuing with explaining further. "No, I highly doubt you would be too much of a threat in a legitimate duel, especially if you are but a student with only a couple years under your belt. Even then, it's so kind of you to quickly defend someone you had been goading three minutes ago.", the strange man said. In truth, Michael had a feeling that the student was quite the manipulative type, especially with how her behavior had changed when he had made his presence known. Of course, this is exactly what he wanted. If this student could get on Oneira's good side, then perhaps they could make some progress. The closer they got around to fighting, the sooner Lisa and Oneira would perhaps forget their petty squabble and focus on him.

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

Jason received the key with a nod, but seemed rather confused by the strange crystalline rocks in the bowl the receptionist had given him. Just what exactly were they? Jason looked rather perplexed as he eyed the bowl then the receptionist.

"What is this for?", Jason curiously asked the receptionist.

"I will be sure to stop by and visit. 'Home-cooked meals' are always the best., Natsu responded with a smile, though if one paid attention, one would see just a hint of his devilish side. Natsu was not often the charismatic or the social type, but needless to say, Natsu was quite interested in the invitation, especially since it was from such a rather cute and beautiful creature like Aya. It simply brought out the best in him. In the meantime, he had a dormroom key to obtain.

Trinity Soul University | Cafeteria

Tristan's smile broadened a bit more at the invitation and proceeded to take a seat across from the vampire so that they would be able to face each other and talk. Tristan took notice of how Primula didn't seem to touch even her tea and commented on such courtesy.

"You could have started without me, but you waited. You really didn't have to, but thank you for waiting up on me.", Tristan said.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

When Jason asked what the bowl was for, the cat woman simply insisted that she was done talking now and that he should go bother someone else. She then looked to the one called Natsu who was next in line. "Your'e up next sir." she said to him.

At this point the little vampire had her head resting on the goat woman and her eyes were slowly growing heavier and heavier. Everyone was talking amongst themselves the way grownups usually did. She didnt' mind this so much, she was used to it by now, but listening to other people talk was boring, especially when she couldn't understand what they were talking about. Meanwhile he doll girl didn't seem to bothered by the girl's question, then again she never really showed any kind of emotion, she couldn't with a doll face. "A very close friend of mine made this body for me." she explained as she let go of her luggage and stretched out her arms to show just how flexible the body was. My limbs can move and bend in all the same ways a human's can, bt it's not perfect. It was hard to give me a face that can express emotion without making it look....scary, so we just settled on something practical." she explained befroe taking the luggage back in hand. "Anyway It's very nice to meet you. I'm Alice." she said, giving as much of a smile as she could while hopping the wolf would introduce herself as well.

Trinity Soul University | Cafeteria

Now that Tristen was here, Seki finally picked up her glass and took a small sip of her tea as Tristen thanked her for waiting. Despite his outward appearance, it seemed Tristen was a nice enough guy at heart. The fact he had made it this far without killing anyone also proved he was in control of the natural urges of a dullahan. Perhaps being a half breed helped with that in some way? "Not at all." she assured him that waiting was no problem to her. "Patience is a virtue, but i'm sure you're much more patient than I." she said giving the boy a small complement as she enjoyed the tea and food. "I'm not very conspicuous among other races but even I got a few strange looks from new students who noticed a few of my more, subtle traits. I can only imagine how frustrating it's been for you to get here." she said, trying to be empathetic towards the half dullahan.
            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 01-12-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Outside Daichi's Private Field -> Daichi's Private Field

Oneira smirked. Despite the equal level of snark that had been thrown back at her, Oneira was beginning to like what she was hearing. Cunning, intriguing, and much more than the predictable fools that she'd sometimes fight in the MDC Qualifiers. Perhaps the Lone Wolf was wrong to call this fellow a fool.
              Though it came as little surprise that Ms. Krane had been spied on since her arrival on University Campus, to see someone have the gall to call her out on her emotionally-driven and instinctual hypocrisy was something to be applauded.

Clearing her throat, ceasing any of the debate between the other two, Oneira took a small step back away from the mystery man and assumed a more relaxed posture than usual.
              "Seems I might be wrong about you," Oneira addressed, cracking her first smile of the day, "though I've never been a fan of spies, paparazzis are a bore, I like your style. I like it a lot. Could do with a fellow like you by my side."
              "I do apologise for any snark or misconduct thus far. I would explain why but... it seems, for the most part, you already know. Needless to say, circumstances have not been kind to me. Though I'm neither wise nor naive, I am certain that this kind of encounter is merely the tip of the iceberg. If I am to last even a semester here without ruining my career, I must prepare myself."

"Well, since both of you politely asked," Oneira stated to both Lisa and the stranger, though her's to Lisa's was rather sarcastic, "I happily accept your requests for a duel. I've been neglecting some of my training with all this moving malarkey so I think a duel with a student and a mysterious stranger will do nicely."
              Without any hesitation, Ms. Krane walked away from the other two individuals, proceeding in through the gate to the neighbouring torn Field.
              "Come with me if you still wish to fight." The Lone Wolf continued, "I want to see how this facility of the Headmaster's fares against our magic."
              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-12-2017, 01:58 PM.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Yuugi's smirk at the students faltered as again, the kid was too neutral, which for the blond woman, was getting irritating "The male dorms are on that side, hard to miss." she pointed to said building, but before letting him go, the Oni spoke loud enough for only Hajime to hear "An advice for you, many students here won't see past that mask of yours, and people tend to think bad stuff first, so try to lighten up the discipline, this place is good for everyone."

Toriel noticed everything but a brief look from her frien pretty much told her that it was fine.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hajime took a few steps before he turned to Yuugi and spoke, in a bit more of a lighter, somewhat more thankful tone, but only out of courtesy.

"Thank you for your aid, and I appreciate your advice. But should others think badly of me, then that will be my problem to deal with. Do not worry. I am not a violent person." Hajime spoke as he gave a polite bow to Yuugi, and turning to Toriel he also gave a small bow before briskly walking into the dorm, leaving everyone else outside.

Trinity Soul University - En Route to Dorms

Drake's response to what Talia said was... interesting. He didn't seem defensive, but more caught off guard as he spoke.

"Actually I had about one girlfriend when I was in highschool, but things never quite er... uh...erm... worked out? Yes! Things never quite worked out with me and the young lady, but I respected her decision to not speak to her ever again." Drake spoke as Andrew then called out.

"NO YOU JUST CRIED LIKE A BABY FOR A FEW DAYS BEFORE YOU GOT OVER IT." Andrew called out as Drake then yelled back a bit angrily.

"I wasn't TALKING TO YOU BRO!" Drake yelled, of which Andrew just chuckled a little before Drake turned back to face Talia. Straightening his suit he smiled and blushed a bit. Going a little weak in the knees from the compliment of looking 'delicious', Drake could only respond with.

"I-I l-look... delicious? You mean like... I'm c-cute?" He spoke with a bit of a nervous grin. Usually women don't often compliment him like that. Normally they either politely turn him down, or just ignore him.

Comment

Trinity Sou University - En Route to Dorms

She would listen to the two, even chuckling when she hears the two banter back and forth, then when he finishes she chuckles even more like what he said about being cute is quite hilarious.

"you have no clue what I am do you sweetheart..." she smiles, still licking her lips. "I'm a kitsune dear, I feed off of many things and many things have enough common sense..." she would have her face come close to drake, grabbing him and getting him closer to her face, close to kissing length. "To not hit on a kitsune unless they want to stay a virgin." once again licking her lips before pushing him away, giggling in a very playful matter. Walking past him with a pat on the head "you really shouldn't tempt me to feed on you my boy, its unwise to do so. make a friend I'm sure some quiet boy will be your friend in some way, shape or form.." walking over to andrew and patting on his head before telling him. "please make sure he doesn't flirt with me again, if I become hungry, its really hard to contain it... And only a really desperate fool would want to flirt with a Kitsune."

Comment

Trinity Sou University - En Route to Dorms

Drake seemed a bit confused, and a tad bit... insulted. He wasn't entirely clueless as to what Talia was, as the fox ears, tail, and seducing manner was a bit of a giveaway. But at the same time he couldn't really stay mad at her. It was clear his... 'love-struck' look and demeanor had faded the second she brought his face to hers. Drake wasn't looking to get laid, he wasn't even looking for an immediate relationship. He was just doing what he does. Being a bit of a flirt. Though maybe he should have made his intentions more clear, and as such he didn't speak up about it. Instead he seemed a bit put off by her in the end. He doesn't know why, something just felt off.

As she left though she approached Andrew and patted him on the head. This made Andrew blush a bit as he clutched his fist which was now in his coat pocket. He then, being the more calm and reasonable one of the two brothers, replied.

"Uh... Sure. Though that'll be a bit of a hassle." Andrew joked lightly as he then watched Talia begin to walk away.

Drake then just stood there rubbing his wrist as if a bit nervous, but rather he was actually contemplative about the whole ordeal that just happened. As the look on his face was one of confused contemplation.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - En Route to the Dorms

As she walks over, she finally starts to see the dorms in sight, she seems so excited, but she remembered that she still has to deal with her roommate, so she kinda panics, walking a bit slower with one step at a time. Her tail flicking in fear, but she manages to treck on until she sees a blonde in the distance, she takes note of a blonde woman in the distance, but decides to ignore the blonde woman, thinking it is probably a teacher and decides to treck towards the dorms in hopes to find Hajime, not paying anymore mind to the blonde oni that Chiasa doesnt know is an oni.

Comment

Toriel gently patted the young vampire as she felt her body relaxing ("Seem like this one's battery is finally needing a charge.") she thought with a smile, then she looked at Yuugi, who was now back with her normal smirk "So, ready to introduce yourself to the students.?" the goat animalia asked. The oni nodded "Well kiddos, I am Yuugi, I will be your Earth teacher and the trainer in Physical Education, I already got equipment for all the students, so we can all have a good training to test our limits." the blonde greeted everybody. "I will also be one of the dorm guards, so you might see me during the nights."

Isabella was looking at the detailed work of the limb presented by the doll girl "Whoever that is, your friend is creative and crafty, I am Isabella, pleased to meet you, Alice." the wolf offered her hand to shale it with the student
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Front Desk

At the front desk, an odd sight appears before the receptionist. A girl that just looms there, hell, she didn't make a single sound to warn her of her presence. The girl hands her the papers and stands there, silently, waiting for the key to be bestowed upon her like most dungeon crawlers tend to do and be on her merry way towards meeting new people.

Beside her is a demon who looks to be about five years old and seems to be the only one to speak up.

"Sorry about her, she's a mute and doesn't know how to communicate well yet."Is all she said before she looks around and finds somewhere to sit and read, prepared to find some magazine on games to share with her soul sister before they head off.
                            Last edited by LilyScarlet; 01-20-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

It wasn't much longer til the vampire in the goat's arms was out cold, resting silently amongst all the chaos around her. Alice had oly been asked to shake hands once before in her life time, Her former caretaker usually greeted her with hugs and the children she made dolls for never offered to shake her hand either, so it took her a second to remember. "OH right sorry." she said as she finally lifted her hand and shook the wolf's. Her hand felt like.... cold human skin covering a wooden or possibly hard plastic skeleton? it was very unclear what was behinds the artificial flesh. "I don't really get out much." she said slightly embarrassed as she tried to explain her delay of action. "It'll be nice to live with someone again."

Comment

Even the feeling of the doll's hand felt almost real ("Dad would be like a kid in the candy store, I will ask him how he is doing later.") she thought and then tilted her head at the girl's words, followed by a shrug "I am not that social either, living in a forest doesn't have many friends either." the animalia spoke without much of a problem. "Although I may ramble from time to time without noticing." Isabella looked at the blonde girl, remembering the mess she made in the boat "I apologize about what happened in the boat, I was too excited to see new people."

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X