X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Souls University

To say she was surprised was an understatement, Isabella was more shocked of how fast the little girl's mood changed so fast ("Then again, I was like that when running with my dad, I would hurt myself and cry, but would be like nothing happened in a matter of minutes.") she thought and let the girl play with her tail. "So, what are you doing out here by yourself?" the wolf asked.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Souls University

The little girl was a little distracted at first, causing a short delay between the question being asked and an answer being given. the child suddenly picked her head back up and looked the wolf in the eyes. "I'm practicing being scary for Halloween. Treats are nice and all but Tricks are funnier and they don't make you sick when you eat too many."

Comment

Trinity Souls University

"Halloween?" Isabella repeated after the girl, which brought her memories of said event in her home country, although it was called day of the witches, but back on track. The wolf animalia then tried to get the girl's scent, which was easy because of her animal senses, while also speaking with the child "Well then, you can try the tricks later, but why are you alone here? Is someone on this school looking for you?"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Souls University

A quick observation of the girl would revile that she had no pulse. Her skin was also pale and felt colder than what one would typically expect from a living child. There was a faint smell of blood coming from her her as well, although she was not bleeding. By the time Isabella asked her why she was all alone, the child was idly petting and grooming the girl's tail as if it were a doll or a small pet of some sort. "Nu uh, Papa's to busy to look for me, and I'm very good at hiding." she said seeming somewhat proud of that last part.

Comment

Trinity Souls University

("An undead, probably a vampire since there is no proof of putrefaction.") was Isabella's thought, but continued speaking, ignoring the way that the girl was playing with her tail "Ok then, I was heading to the dorms and get my stuff there, would you like to come with me? maybe there is one of the teachers there." the animalia offered while also remembering a certain vampire male, which still didn't leave a good impression for her.

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Souls University

The tiny vampire smiled, unintentionally showing off her little fangs in the process. This would have been a dead giveaway as to what she was, but nothing about her seemed hostile or hungry. she was just a normal child, f not a bit strange. "Sure, I can help you unpack your things." she said seeming happy to help. While putting away clothes another things was't the most fun thing to do, at least someone was paying attention to her rather than her playing on her own. "I'm seki, what's your name miss wolf lady?"

Comment

Trinity Souls University

("Yup, vampire.") the wolf now cemented the idea of her species, taking the girl and putting her on the floor so she could get up, the water user greeted the vampire "It is nice to meet you Seki, my name is Isabella." the animalia took her suitcase with ease "Ready to go?" she asked.

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Souls University

The little girl stood up and quickly looked about the ground for the fox mask that had fallen of her face. when she found it she quickly picked it up and placed it atop her head. It didn't cover her face, but it sat on top of her head and could quickly pull it down if she wanted to scare or hide from anyone. Although there probably isn't many little girl's with fox masks running around. When asked if she was ready, she nodded at the girl and held on to two of her fingers with the hand that she wasn't using to carry her bags.

Comment

Trinity Souls University

Isabella couldn't help but smile at the innocence of the little girl as they walked towards the dorm buildings. The canine girl was glad to meet someone else since she was pretty much alone most of the time when she arrived. Although it was also partly her fault since she wasn't that social to begin with "So Seki, what are you doing on this school? are you also studying or just living here?" the wolf asked, trying to make some conversation with the vampire.

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Souls University

It wouldn't take them long to reach the rather impressive dorm building. It looked a lot more modern than the old and weathered school, having the appearance of a small apartment complex. The little girl couldn't help but pick one of the flowers from the bushes as they walked by to give it a small sniff. After all it was almost winter, the flowers were going to die soon anyway. When asked about what she was doing here she looked up at the wolf and answered. "nu-uh, I'm to young to go to school here. But papa said I could visit my sister on days when she didn't have classes." she explained. "My schools next to the water, but they don't teach magic there. I can write my name in two languages!" she boasted, holding up two fingers as she did so.

Comment

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdIYVXCfrQM)
                        Trinity Soul University - Outside Daichi's Private Field

"My, my, my, a student challenging a teacher, and a teacher actually letting the child under her skin. It's only the first day and we already have problems.", a rather cold and dull voice suddenly said from beside Lisa and Oneira. Suddenly, the light in the direction of the voice began to shimmer before giving way, revealing a man dressed in dark greys and blacks with a trenchcoat covering them. The man stood at a little above six feet, and although he seemed to have a rather amused smile, he had the deadest look in his eyes.

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

"It's.. nothing.", Tristan said to the receptionist before receiving his key, "Thank you." After that, Tristan decided to head for the cafeteria to meet back up with Primula.

Meanwhile, Natsu had a rather amused smile as Ukana teased him.

"Natsu Castor. I'm from a long line of mages-of-sorts. You?", Natsu responded, asking who she was in turn.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

When the boy asked for her name, Ukana quickly leaned back, pulling away from his face and replacing her own face with a finger, which she waved in disapproval. "uh-uh-uh, I can't just tell you something important like that. You haven't even bought me dinner yet." she teased. "You can call me Aya" she said while winking at the boy. It was pretty obvious that that this guy knew a lot about kitsune so surely he knew why she wouldnt' give her real name outright. There was no point in hiding the fact that it was an alias from him.

Trinity Soul University | Cafeteria

Meanwhile in the cafeteria, Primula was sitting alone at a table away from all the windows where the sun wouldn't touch her. In fact the cafeteria would be mostly empty all but for a few of the schools staff and the small number of students who knew where to find it. The vampire had her whole table decorated with cake, cookies, chocolate and a few other sweets along with some tea. It seems she had gotten a few more things than she had originally promised.

Comment

Trinity Souls University

"That is impressive" Isabella commented to Seki's ability, although it could also help that her heritage as a being of the night gave her long lifespan "Then it is possible we will see you around here, that's good." the wolf smiled and soon was close enough to one of the teachers she saw when crossing the portal, said teacher was the goat woman.

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Souls University

The little vampire would wave at the goat teacher and the students with her as she walked by. While she wasn't all that familiar with the goat teacher, the few times they did meet she was super nice and gave her candy. Seki didn't know what it was, but something about people with animal like features made them so nice and cuddly. She wondered if they were all this way. Weather Isabella stopped to speak with the teacher or kept going inside to unpack wold determine what the little vampire did next.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main entrance

Sitting near the group in the bushes, A cute little two tailed fox looks at them in an amused fashion, watching the Kitsune tease the two in some fashion, she had been wandering around since she go here after leaving hajime with her bags to wander around, she informed him she was going to have a stroll around to take a tour of the school to make sure there is nothing that could harm him, she made note of possible locations to harass him infront of others and possible spots to ambush him for a kiss or to jump on his head as her fox self. But right now she is more focased on how this kitsune 'aya' is planning on keeping her name a secret, keeping an eye on it like it's some soap opera that someone had just put on that could entertain her until she absolutely had to get a dorm or try and sneak into hajime's dorm.

The only thing that alerts even the tiniest bit of her pressence is her smell, the quiet rustling of her tails moving and her platnum fur barely showing from the bushes.
                                "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Working...
                                X