Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Alright, this song fits the situation perfectly. Let's keep it going. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMk115FFLl4)
    Trinity Soul University - Daichi's Private Field

As Lisa reunited with Oneira, Michael calmly and slowly followed behind, stopping in front of them before softly clearing his throat. He was at least glad to see his interference had dampened their hostilities toward one another, but to be honest, he would have preferred that they saved their own personal dueling until after what he had planned next, though if he had to compromise then so be it.

"I am pleased to see you two have at least stopped glaring daggers into each other. That being said, it is my understanding we have little time before orientation starts. To expedite this, might I propose an idea?", the strange man calmly and matter-of-factily said to the teacher and student, casually clasping his arms behind his back as he waited for a response.

Trinity Soul University | Male Dorm Lobby

Jason was actually a little intrigued by how Loki seemed so interested in the boys. If Jason didn't know any better, he was the type of guy who made it his business to have the scoop on current events, secrets, and other pieces of information. He did not have too many dealings with those types of people, but he knew that he could be helpful.

"Yea, first I saw him was when the kitsune lit him on fire. After that, he kinda went running for the portal and has been acting like a five-year-old hopped up on crack.", Jason said to Loki, calmly and casually telling him what he saw.

Trinity Soul University | Cafeteria

As Tristan listened, he gave a small sigh as he listened. He at least appreciated that they had taken measures for them, but when he was told to not attack students, he just added it to his tally.

"197. 'Do not attack people', believe me, I know. I've been keeping score for a while, and that is the one-hundred-and-ninety-seventh time I've heard that one.", Tristan casually, almost nonchalantly said. After that though, he better explained himself, not only to make it seem less like he was being a "snarky teenager", but also to show that he was well aware of what would happen to him.

"Believe me, things are already pretty hard as it is being the son of a harbinger of death, what with people giving the odd stares. I understand what you say and thank you, but when one stares, it is not simple. For us.. for you, it would be the equivalent of someone doing something terrible, like hurting a child, or something else that would incite violence. It's a weird compulsion, and even I think it's silly and annoying, but it just happens. I have yet to act on it though, because if I do, could you imagine what people would do to me? My kind is not the most popular, never really have been, so I can't really afford to go full dullahan on anyone here."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 108

"If you fry my phone you're buying me a new one. I also have all my photos saved to te cloud." Ukana said, knowing what the girl was up too. "I'm gonna go unpack now." said the girl as she started off towards one of the window rooms. Unless stopped she would have kept going until she reached one of them.

Female Dorms | Room 105

Alice had just finished decorating her room. she had put up dolls all over anything that could hold them. the shelves, her dresser and her bed. She had made all of them herself, except for one. It was an old wooden doll that looked like it was rotting, bt she kept it around for some reason. Her doll body was laying on the bed now, empty as her specter form was floating freely around the room, admiring her new living area. It was much nicer than her room back home. Not that she ever minded the old room.

Primula let the boy go first, explaining his case before she chimed in as well about her problems. I already knew about the cover for the walkways. I've been coming here since I was little with my dad. As for the other problem, I'll thank you kindly not to eavesdrop on my conversations. It's a family matter, I'll handle it myself." said the vampire in a sligtly more sassy tone than the boy. Weather or not Primula actually needed any help, it was clear she was too proud to ask for it.

Trinity Soul University | Male Dorm Lobby

Lucas grinned and snickered after hearing what Jason said, he obviously found it humors. "That was one of the demos? THAT'S HILARIOUS!" he said giving a small laugh before continuing. "Poor kid, hope he's alright. I'm gonna go unpack my things, don't want to be late for orientation." he explained as he excused himself. "See you around Jason."

Comment

Understanding the Dullahan's situation and tiredness of hearing about it, the Oni nodded at him "Just covering the bases, besides, I'm offering the help if you need to vent off." she took a sip from her dish while making sure Seki was comfortable. The horned woman then faced the vampire "I wouldn't be eavesdropping if it wasn't obvious to see, so please take in mind about the offer." she ignored the sass of the teenager, mentally chuckling (thinking they are so independent, they are in for quite the shock in the future.")
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Female Dorm - 103

As Chiha tries to figure out what type of species her roommate is, she hides behind what is a small notebook like book. Chiha back aways some. "Sorry. I let my energetic side show." Chiha says giggling rubbing the back of her head with her right hand. "Anyways. What's your name?" She asks her.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Male Dorms - Room 102

As Karis left Drake alone to wallow in his depression. The Half-Demon Drake was seemingly more greatly affected by the turn of events involving the assignment of Dorm Room's, however shortly after Karis left Drake came to his senses and shook his head. He knew that he was going to survive the University he'd better not try to dwell on the saddening fact that Drake is not in the same Dorm room as Andrew. As such he stepped out of the doorway that he was standing in front of, and slammed it shut in an attempt to vent some anger. Closing him out of the dorm and without his bags. He didn't think much of it though except when he went to open the door to go back into his dorm, he found that the door did not open. With a few twists of the doorknob he could tell...

The door must have locked shut from when he slammed it just now. Realizing the door was locked he had the simple and smart idea to use his key.... but when he reached for his pocket or looked in his hand it wasn't there. Drake actually began to freak out a bit . After searching his pockets desperately for his key he realized that he... must have dropped it before he stepped outside his dorm to check and see if he was in the right dorm. This little occurance seemed to make Drake so mad he grabbed his hair and then...

He let out one of the loudest screams of anger, panic, shock, and defeat he probably ever has before. A yell so loud it echoed throughout the entire first floor of the Male Dorm's.

He then proceeded to try and force the door open. To surprisingly no success. Looks like the dorm's were definitely designed to be sturdy enough for any races who might be living here.

Clearly he was beginning to start a scene as people began to look at him.

Eventually he slumpt down to his knees and started lightly banging his head against the door in defeat.

First day at the University. Classes haven't even started for him yet, and he's already got himself in a bad situation.

Male Dorm | Dorm 104

Just as Hajime was done changing his clothes himself into another simple white, sleevless T-Shrit, and was beginning to meditate... he stopped as he heard a familiar voice yelling from the hallway. Promptly followed by Drake's anguished screams. Hearing all this commotion he couldn't help but go check it out. As such he left his bedroom in the dorm, and walked to the door leading out into the building's hallway. He then opened the door and poked his head out, and amidst some of the mess of students out in the halls, he saw a very familiar person rushing through down the halls in his direction.

It was Chiasa, or as everyone else would know as Talia.

Seeing her his heart nearly skipped a beat as he quickly slammed the door, of which he began to stumble with the lock on the door which was oddly giving him a hard time as his hands were actually shaking. Every time he thought he'd get the door locked and checked it, the door just didn't seem to lock. Was this going to be a bad day for him too? Why wouldn't Chiasa let him have a little time to himself to rest?
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-05-2017, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Primula mentally rolled her eyes at the teacher and put the cup she was holding on the table, emptying her hands before she continued speaking. "So about the little girl you're holding. Mind telling me how my baby sister got here?" she asked in a more calm and collected tone. Meanwhile the tiny vampire was resting peacefully against the oni's chest, seeming conent to stay that way until she was woken up.

Male Dorm | Dorm 104

Lucas made his way towards room 104 where he would be living for a while. Although along the way he had an unexpected and oddly lucky encounter. The white haired boy with horns who had been set on fire on the boat was in the hallway with yet another kitsune, although this one was different. The demon boy in question was screaming for some reason, but it sounded like he was in pain. "Huh... maybe kitsune are natural demon repellent." he said out loud only just loud enough for himself to hear. then again some creatures may have superior hearing. He walked past them to the room labeled 104, and attempted to open the door.

Comment

Yuugi ignored the almost obvious eyerol from the vampire ("Almost like an open book."), and focused on the young girl in her arms. "She was trying to scare a student." the blonde pointed to the mask still placed on Seki's head "Turns out that wolf made friends with her in seconds, guiding her to Miss Dreemur, who was busy and handed her to me since she was surrounded by other students." she shrugged, the oni was already used to dealing with young kids, or small animals, or whatever small slash young creature that her friend would feel the need to help, much to the mirth of the horned woman as it served as teasing ammunition.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 108

Raiko crossed her arms and watched as the fox walked away with that indecent picture of her still in the girl's possession.

"Alright then, Aya." She overemphasized the fox girl's name, making sure to make it obvious that she knew that it wasn't her real name. "Go choose your room, I'll take last pick."

She scooped her lighter clothes and headed toward the bathroom. Just before she closed the door behind her, she said out loud, "Maybe I'll just scry your name and make you my servant."

Male Dorms - Hallway

Svinn internally grinned to himself as a scream rang through the hallway and he almost cracked a grin to himself as he saw the maniac who let out such a bloodcurdling screech sat in front of the door with the same number as the tag on his key. Amusing roommates indeed.

He jangled the key next to the demon's ear while clicking his tongue at him. "For shame, you should know that always having your dorm key on you is the most vital part about living at a university."

Comment

Male Dorm | Dorm 104

As Hajime was just about to finally get a grasp on the lock to lock the door shut on Talia, he suddenly found himself face-to-face with the door opening quite suddenly. As it did the door hit him square in the face and caused Hajime to stumble back while holding his lip as if he just bit. Aside from that a bruise was beginning to form where he got hit in the face at by the door, but the bruise wasn't immediately noticeable yet. Just a red, vaguely corner-of-door shape mark on the side of his face.

Just as he was about to curse out loud for the first time in a while, he looked at who came in with quite a bit of panic, but was relieved when it was someone that wasn't Talia. However the second Lucas enter the Dorm, Hajime just straightened his posture and clenched his fist while trying to take a deep breath to calm himself down. Which thankfully didn't take long as soon Hajime had a rather calm, if not slightly annoyed look on his face. He then spoke one line.

"Please. Close and lock the door quickly before she comes in!" He spoke in a stern, yet well mannered and calm voice. However there was a slight tinge of panic in his tone. Not a greatly noticeable one, but a slight panic in his tone nonetheless.

Comment

Male Dorm | Hallway

Having heard the sound of the shouting from the same boy that flirted with her, a gathering of people and the fact that she was near him, she instantly realized she was in the middle of an awkward misunderstanding. It wasn't until she saw hajime that she snapped out of it and rushed towards him in a frantic motion. "Hajime! Wai-" was all she could say before he ran off. She continued towards the door, seeing the boy go into the room as she quickly gets over to him, jumping in a sort of a pounce before going back into her fox form and attempt to land on the floor, however, she ends up landing on her face inside the room and rolls in front of hajime with a bit of a pained chirp.

Female Dorms | Room 103
                      As she hears the dreaded "whats your name?" From the girl, she jolted stiff as she looks over in that over the top way and attempts to try and get a creepy look at Chiha in the attempt deter her from talking to the girl and walks into a room and close the door, hiding from the girl before attempting to unpack her things in peace.
                      "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Male Dorm | Dorm 104

Just when things couldn't get worse, they did for the moment. Talia had came running in and tried to say something, but alas the poor fox girl ended up failing her attempt at a landing after her transformation. The fail was quite spectacular as once she turned into her cute little fox form, she ended up falling onto the ground face first with a bit of a thud. The little chirp of pain she let out was quite... Cringeworthy. Either way he sighed as he rubbed his face, before eventually, kneeling down to look at her.

"What is it Talia?" He asked in quite a bit of a annoyed tone.

Female Dorm 106

After a good while of Caffei getting changed into her day clothes, she finally came out of her bedroom to confront Koishi who was busy writing things down. Not really paying too much attention, Caffei spoke. "Hey Koishi I'm gonna go out for a bit. Wanna join? I can show you around and stuff." Caffei had asked.
                        Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-17-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Female Dorms: 106

Koishi paused in her writing on those words, processing them for a moment, before going "Ohs!"

She closed her journal and gave Caffei a large toothy smile at the prospect of moving about.

"Okies, Miss Coffee-fella! Is big fancy place! Gotta imprint it alls! Ors not, so i's can explore it again n' agains!" Koishi spoke, quickly hopping to her feet and coming to her side with a hop and a skip. "Readies whenevers yous be, Coffee-fella!"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Male Dorm

As the scene unfolded in front of Jason, he couldn't help but furrow his brow and frown at the display.

(What the hell is that guy's problem?), Jason thought to himself as he observed the possibly unstable demon boy. With that and how there was now another kitsune running through the halls, Jason decided that it would be best to get to his room as soon as possible. With that in mind, Jason quickly made his way to dorm 107 and unlocked the room before entering and closed the door behind him.

Male Dorm | Dorm 107

As Jason entered the dorm, the first thing he noticed was how there seemed to be a common room that had a living room, a dining room, and a kitchen. Immediately upon entering, the kitchen with its basic essentials and a countertop island was to his left, and the rather modest yet somewhat modern dining room to his right. The living room was directly ahead, housing a television on the wall opposite to him, a coffee table in front of it, and three couches surrounding it. The living room then separated into four doorways, two dorm rooms to the left, and a third dorm room and bathroom to the right. It seemed relatively cozy, and even better, it seemed like Jason would not really need to share a bunk.

With that in mind and a small smile on his face, Jason walked to the far left corner of the room and chose the dorm room with the window. With a windowed room, he would be able to at least partially control what temperature his room was at. That, and it gave him something pretty to look at. Once Jason was inside, he walked over to the bed and laid his backpack down on the bed before rotating his shoulders and finally unwinding. Needless to say, today had certainly been a rather confusing and interesting day, from screaming demons to mischievous fox girls. Speaking of which, Jason still had to give that one fox girl her pen. Jason reached up into his jacket pocket and felt the pen inside as he tried to remember her name. It was a rather simple and easy to remember name, though the last hour was a bit of a blur.

(Oh right, Aya. I still need to give her pen back.), Jason thought as he removed his hand from his pocket and looked to his bag. He would give her the pen later. For now, settling in was a bit more important. After reaching his bag, Jason unzipped the biggest pouch and removed all the clothing he had brought with him. He then took his clothes and stored them inside his closet. After that was done, Jason took his back and placed it beside the bed. It was a surprisingly swift process, leaving him with little to do but look at the papers the receptionist had given him. That, and the rather strange crystals the receptionist had given him.

Tristan had taken to remaining silent during the exchange between the horned teacher and Primula, as it seemed to be rather personal stuff. That, and he didn't really have anything to add. Instead, he simply gave a silent shallow sigh at what was said to him. He didn't doubt that she was there to try and help, but he honestly did not see how one could just make such a matter seem as trivial as that. Truth of the matter was, he was probably going to need to leave classrooms often, and any time he would need to relieve stress, it usually involved either stirring up mischief or cleaving objects in half. Either way, this semester was going to be a rather difficult one.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 108

With a triumphant smile Ukana walked over to the windowed room on the right that was closest to the bathroom. She didn't seem worried about the threat the wolf girl had made nor was she too worried about what she might think of her. She didn't exactly like dogs.

The fox moved into her new room and started unpacking, putting her clothes away in her closet and grabbed her lighter out of her bag. She placed it along with her phone in a totally secure spot inside her top that somehow didn't poke show through the clothing. She locked the door to her room before opening he window and jumping out, landing on the ground below with a quite thud. "Time to esplore!" she said to herself before wondering off.

Male Dorm | Dorm 104

Lucas didnt' have much of a response to accidentally hitting the guy's face with the door, the attitude he gave him and the weird fox thing who just accidentally gave him an eyeful of her underwear... assuming that was actually an accident. Instead he just watched as the girl landed flat on her face. "Well this is clearly a thing between the two of you so I'm gonna go over there." he said while heading to the room on the left with a window. "Try not to hurt yourself. Wouldn't wanna get blood all over the floor."

Primula couldn't help but face palm whn she heard what went on with her younger sibling. She shook her head before responding to the mess. "Well better not let my dad know she's here. She wasn't supposed to come today. Anyway if you'll..."

But suddenly Primula was cut off by the sound of a man's voice being broadcast over the speakers. It was a familiar voice, her father's in fact. "Attention all students. Orientation will begin soon. Please make your way to the gymnasium as soon as possible".

The sound of the announcement seemed to wake the sleeping child up as she was now rubbing her eyes and stretching out her limbs.

Comment

Female Dorm - Room 103

As the girl avoided Chiha's question, she went into one of the rooms. "What a weird girl. All I did was ask for her name and race." Chiha says as she shrugs. Just as Chiha was about to lay back down on the couch to wait for her last roommate, an announcement was made for all students to head to the gymnasium for orientaion. "Better head over." Chiha says as she grabs her skates and helmet and heads out of the dorm before putting them on.
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X