X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University | Front Gate

Bursting out from the forest, Svinn steered himself around the various people and halted his speed immediately in front of the open gates. The wind caught up just a moment later, blowing the small debris caught on his outfit and clearing the small cloud of dust he had kicked up in his landing. He flipped open his father's pocketwatch and took a quick note of the time he took to get from the docks to the gate.

"It's a decent time, but I could do better."

With a shrug, he casually walked his way toward the main building, pleased with the varying reactions of the other people around him.

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

Meanwhile, Raiko had found her way to the front desk to find that she was missing a very important paper, which she was sure she had completed. Grabbing a fresh application and a borrowed pen, she pinched the bridge of her nose before beginning to work her way through the numerous boxes.

I'm going to need one hell of a meditation session if I'm going to clear this up. She thought to herself. Spying the rowdy half-demon causing chaos out of the corner of her eye, she made a mental note to NOT punch anyone in the face. Though I might make an exception if they touch my tail or pull my hair.

Comment

Andrew after being healed stepped back and dusted off his coat as much as he could before speaking/ "Yeah well... My brother is maybe a bit TOO eager, but it's not really for learning I can say that much for sure." Andrew replied as he then heard who this goat woman was, and judging by how he feels a bit of calmness from around her, no wonder.. Toriel is the teacher for fire magic... and restoration magic, but not only that but she had a bit of a motherly charm to her that made Andrew feel slightly uneasy. Either way he quickly gave a polite bow.

"Oh! So you are the teacher of fire magic and restoration here? I must say I'm quite surprised, but pleased to meet you. Wasn't sure I'd meet a teacher so soon. Let alone under... well. You know the circumstances I was in." He spoke as he went to straighten his glasses... which weren't there. His glasses had fallen apart from when he got trampled by the students at the portal. He vaguely remembered one of the lenses was shattered, and that the piece of metal that connected both lenses was snapped in half. So... his glasses are somewhere on the ground either outside of the portal, or on University's side of the portal. This fact... that his glasses were broken made him quite visibly distressed.

"Oh crap my glasses those were prescription! Is there someplace like a doctor's office or something for me to get a new pair!? I have my prescription in my bags just in case something like this happened." Andrew asked Toriel.

Trinity Soul University | En Route to Daichi's Private Field

As the two walked the Headmaster smiled as he put his hands behind his back. He had an aura of authority, and yet one of calm, casual, and friendliness as well. Students who would pass by him, senior year students who were aware of who he was, seemed to smile and wave at him or just give him acknowledgement as he walked by with Oneira behind him. Though the students seemed to be happy to see him, they were more confused by Oneira. Some seemed to recognize who she was, in fact a decent amount of people were at least somewhat aware of her, but they seemed confused as to WHY she was here.

"As you can probably tell the University is perhaps the most refined University of magic. The buildings themselves have details to protect and ward against as much magical damage as possible, but one wouldn't normally notice at first. Mainly because said wardings are literally inside the walls. The training grounds weren't so lucky as they were quite old, though thankfully after the rennovations are done today that will no longer be the case." He spoke as he continued walking.

Comment

Jason furrowed his brow in slight confusion by the girl's continued behavior, as well as her request, but other than that, he decided to humor her further. If she tried to play another trick on him, at least he would know.

"Yea. Why?", Jason confirmed with a slight tilt of his head. He did not know why she asked him that, but he had his suspicions. Perhaps it had something to do with final registration? Jason was not completely certain, so he decided not to voice his insights.

Valhalla Docks

"Exactly, though depending on the topic, some people might not agree with the answer, or even accept it. Sometimes it's the process, and sometimes it's the result. Now, that is not to say that I am completely without morals. There is a limit to the freedom one has when it comes to the acquisition of knowledge. For example, one should not kidnap someone for a magical experiment. Rather, they should look for a volunteer. If they agree to the terms presented in the experiment, then is there really a breach in respect to the individual?", Natsu asked Alice as they neared the portal. While some of the other students were hesitant to go through, Natsu was not, as he had seen such things before and fully trusted the magic behind it. For him, it was just a mundane hole in space.

Upon hearing the girl's voice, Tristan clenched his teeth and hunched his shoulders as he felt the piercing gaze of another being. Needless to say, such an occurrence was quite infuriating, but he suppressed his annoyance, at least for now as he glanced over to the girl and nodded.

"Half-right. Half-Dullahan.", Tristan said to Primula, his smile twitching just a little in annoyance. Tristan knew that his agitation was unwarranted in the eyes of many other races and tried to contain it the best he could, though it did seem to bleed through to the tiniest degree.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Front Gate -> Main Entrance

Though Oneira had departed, Trista now felt determined to investigate this woman even further. Oneira Krane, was it? Before, Trista had absolutely zero business in looking into someone as seemingly formidable as her. But Trista knew deep in her heart that there was something else to this wolf. It was clear as to what it may have been but the Lunar emblem was enough of a giveaway. And that's all Trista needed to drive her into investigating, as scared as she may be.

That said, Trista had no clue as to what to do now. There was no way she could just simply follow Oneira without getting into some kind of trouble. Though the teachers may have thought otherwise, Trista was in no way a friend of this teacher. For now, Trista would merely have to find some other time to get to know this strange wolf.
          Looking around her, Trista noticed that a number of students were heading their way into the University's Main Entrance. Likely to get their keys and other supplies before settling in.
          With no other clear option, Trista departed from the group and quietly made her way over to the Main Entrance.

Trinity Soul University | En Route to Daichi's Private Field

Ms. Krane mostly kept to herself as the duo made their way round to this field of Daichi's. Without much reason to speak up, Oneira remained mostly silent while keeping her calm and somewhat cold demeanour.
          Glancing around, the wolf noticed that a share of students gave her puzzling looks. It was clear as to what was happening. Either the new students had never seen someone like her before or they knew exactly who she was. Either way, it didn't faze the Lone Wolf one bit. She had seen it all before. People who had never glanced upon a wolf before, people who despised Animalia, people who frowned upon Oneira's formal dress... There was a long list of reasons people would stare upon her in a variety of discerning manners. Oneira didn't mind them. After all, what good would she be if she snapped at those who looked at her the wrong way?

"Interesting..." Oneira responded to Daichi, maintaining her cold exterior. Despite her empty choice of words, Oneira took in every word that Daichi had to say. Though her appearance and tone of voice didn't show it, Oneira was firmly interested in what the Headmaster had to say.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 10-26-2016, 02:25 PM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

"Gee, we don't want that to happen, isn't it?" the voice of Yuugi could be heard as she walked towards the trio "Since my friend here already introduced herself, I shall do the same, the name's Yuugi, I'm the Earth and Physical education teacher, nice to meet you" the Oni greeted them.

Toriel took the frame of the glasses and handed them to her friend "What can you do about this Yuugi? The other piece is on the other side of the portal" she asked while the blonde examined the accesory "Not too damaged, can be salvaged, just give me some seconds to retrieve what is missing." the Earth teacher closed her eyes as she focused on her magic, trying to see what the Earth saw, she could sense the area of the docks,then the area where the most recent change could be felt, being the bottleneck of students running to the portal, until she found what she was looking for. "Got you." the horned woman smirked as her hand closed into a fist.

The piece of glass suddenly got swallowed by the Earth and moved through the Underground, until it reached the location of Yuugi, ising in a small pillar "Now for the tricky part" The Oni took long breaths as she took the glasses and her fingers twitched, pieces of earth got into the cracks of the frame while the glass slowly repaired itself, until they were good as new. "There we go, as if nothing happened" Yuugi smirked while handing the accesory to the boy.

Meanwhile Isabella looked at both teachers with awe, it hadn't been an hour and her expectations of some parts of the school were already surpassed. This wasn't lost by Toriel who giggled.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Great!" shouted the fox with a gleeful smile as she handed the boy the paper and a pen to write with. "Can you write it down for me? Pretty please? I'll be really really grateful." she promised him as she looked at him with begging eyes. You would have to be pretty cold hearted to say no to a face like that. But taking her papers would also give Jason a chance to learn more about her, Everything from her age, type of magic and her race were all listed here. The only thing missing was her name. There also seemed to be a lack of emergency contacts on the papers.

Meanwhile as Natsu and lice stepped through the portal she considered his question before quickly coming up with a response. If everyone's alright with it I don't see why it would be a bad thing. I'd be a little skeptical unless it was coming from a trusted source though." she said, stating reasonable concern with the integrity of the potential people running the experiments. "You seem pretty knowledgeable about magic. Did you study somewhere else before coming here?"

"aww.... well 124 isn't a bad number." the vampire suddenly said before explaining herself. "I successfully guessed the race of 124 students before you came along. I wasn't expecting a half breed." she explained as she put her phone away. "Since you stumped me how about i buy you some cake or something. The cafeteria is open fo anyone that's still hungry.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Outside of Main Building

As Andrew's glasses were taken and suddenly fixed he just looked a little flabbergasted at the sight. He knew magic could repair glasses, but the fact that they were repaired so quickly was quite surprising. Even so he took the glasses and kindly thanked the two teachers. "I uh... t-thank you." He spoke as he put the glasses on to try them out. They were mostly the same, but the left lens wasn't exactly as it was. It was a little on the foggy side due to the repairs, but not by much. It was barely noticeable, but it will serve. Even so Andrew bowed to the teachers and spoke nothing of the slightly not right lens.

Shortly after that however...

Trinity Soul University | Main Building

Just as Andrew's glasses were fixed outside, Drake had filled out his form at the front desk and handed it to the woman, and after a few moments he was finally handed his dorm key. With it in hand he tossed it up before catching it. "Woo! F**k yeah! I gotta find Andrew now so he can get his dorm key!" Drake cheered excitedly as he then ran back outside, right past Tristan, and Primula.

Shortly after he got outside he immediately spotted Andrew... with two... teachers? On top of that he also saw the luggage. Both his and Andrew's bags. Seeing this Drake finally realized... Crap, he had left his bags for Andrew to carry himself. Seeing this Drake tried to turn around and walk away when Andrew spotted him.

"HEY DRAKE YOU BUTT GET OVER HERE NOW!" Andrew yelled, which prompted Drake to try and run off. Just as he began to run off Andrew turned towards Toriel and Yuugi. "Sorry watch my bags for me? Please? I have to go catch my brother..."

Comment

Both teachers looked at the antics of the students, the Oni asked the animalia "They act like brothers, but one of them isn't human, right?" the goat nodded "Some families are bonded without the blood" she explained. Isabella on the other hand, was already getting the scents of both brothers and couldn't help but answer "They are bonded, their scents are mixed with the ones of their parents." then the redhead felt smaller as she felt the stares of the teachers. "Um.. that is what I can receive from their smell and marks."

The fire teacher smiled at the shyness "It is quite alright, even better that you are in tune with your animal side, that is a good balance between the sides of your soul."
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

After asking for them to watch his bags, Andrew quickly took off running after Drake who was now in full sprint away from Andrew. Clearly scared of what his step-brother would do to him for practically ditching him earlier. Andrew was clearly not fast enough but his determination was showing as he just ran after Drake.

Trinity Soul University | En Route to Private Field

As the two walked Daichi just smiled and kept his pace at a casual speed. Though Oneira's quiet nature, albeit sensible for the situation, was still a little disheartening. He thought she'd have more questions... due to this he decided to speak up. "So Miss Krane. Do you have any questions? Say about the rest of your fellow co-workers, or even your living conditions. Or just about the students themselves? I'll feel free to answer."

Comment

(I figure it's about time I started posting)

TSU - Outside Main Building

When the announcement of the portal closing, it caused a made rush of students pushing through and caught up in the rush was a red head with a pair of odd eyes named Chiha. After coming up on the other side, Chiha was able to get away from the rush. "Wow. What a rush through. That was fun, even though I got pushed." Chiha said brushing herself off and said happily.

Chiha looks around and is amazed by.......well everything. The magic that fills the air. The many different species. The display of the school. Chiha adjusts the body sized duffle bag that she has on her back and heads to the school with a great smile on her.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Main Building

Svinn's papers were neatly filled out he and had just turned them in to the front desk when I noticed a wolf girl leaning against the counter filling out her own papers. She had one of the most interesting outfits he had ever seen, and besides that, the most pullable twintails he had ever seen. It was only after she had turned her papers in that he gave both of them a simultaneous yank downward.

Raiko immediately responded by swinging her leg around to catch the offender before they could move away, but Svinn was too fast and had already shifted back out of her range.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Raiko shouted, her face twisted in rage and with tears forming in her eyes.

Throwing his hands up defensively, Svinn replied, "I'm sorry, I just felt I needed to... uh, pull them."

"Aaaaaaaugh, you're such an idiot." With her fists clenched, Raiko stormed off.

"Wait, I'm sorry!" Just before Svinn ran after her, he saw the dorm key that she forgot to grab. He grabbed it before rushing after her with a gust of wind.

Comment

Jason took a moment to look at the pleading Ukana and sighed. He did not know exactly what she was up to, but he didn't really see the harm in just writing down whatever onto her paper, though he at least wanted to know why she couldn't herself. Jason couldn't help but glance at the information listed on the paper, from her age, to her race, and all the way to her lack of emergency contacts. After he was done, Jason took a moment to look back up at Ukana before speaking.

"There's just one thing I wanted to know. Why didn't you put your name in?", Jason asked in a somewhat curious tone.

Natsu paused for a moment as he debated whether or not to reveal how he had acquired such knowledge on magic without going to a school like this one. What exactly did she think about witches? Natsu did not personally care whether or not she knew, but what about the repercussions. Whispers among the students about a half-witch in their midst would prove to be annoying and detrimental overall. Because of this, he decided to produce a half-truth.

"My mother is a member of a grand library, and her job is to collect ancient grimoires, tomes, research papers, and scrolls on the subject and then catalog them. In my free time, I sometimes look through them.", Natsu stated.

Tristan was still slightly agitated, but after hearing the promise of sweets, all was forgiven in his mind. It seemed to him that the vampire had a hell of a sense of smell, and had guessed the races of each student successfully, but why not the entirety of his? Curious of the reason why, Tristan decided to voice his curiosity.

"124, huh? I wouldn't think I'm the only half-breed here, but still, I didn't know you could tell what someone was by smelling them. How could you tell the others?", Tristan asked in a curious tone.

As the flow of new students chaotically entered the building, one of the teachers had finally reached the exit of the building. It seemed that he was a little late in getting to the front of the building, but had finally made it after all this time. The blond armored teacher arrived in the presence of the other teachers, looking slightly winded, seeming to have run after some kind of incident.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yuugi sighed at the boys running away and leaving the girl with the luggage "So much for people being gentlemen." she commented, which earned a laugh from Toriel "They are young Yuugi, they should enjoy it as much as they can." the white furred woman responded, her mind going to other memories of her past, where she was quite the active animalia ("Although things have spiced up with blonde here.") she chuckled.

The Oni simply nodded and then looked at the redhead wolf "So, what brings you to this school Red?" the horned woman asked with a smirk for the confused face she received from the student. Isabella frounwed for a moment when she was called like that, but shrugged "I came here to understand my magic of the water, but also how to balance my human and animal parts." she smiled as her tail coiled around her leg, not that it could be seen by either of the teachers because of her skirt.

"Aiden will be a good teacher for you in the case of water and Ice magic, although don't be surprised if you see some quirks here and there." Yuugi spoke and decided to head towards the main building "You can Ask Tori about your animal and human sides by the way." and with that, the Oni kept going. Toriel nodded at what her friend had said "As you can see, I'm mostly beast rather than human, so I get plenty of stares." she tried to joke when the girl sagged for a bit, ("Ah, she has been on that zone.") the animalia thought and continued "Although the fur can get attached to clothes and furniture, gods know how much I try to clean it." this earned a giggle from the redhead "Yeah, my mother would joke about it when me and my father change fur for the seasonal change."

Spoiler:

Comment

With this field of Daichi's drawing nearer and nearer, the Lone Wolf's ears perked up as Daichi wondered as to what questions Oneira had to say. Though she was mostly fine with seeing things for herself, Oneira was just a little but curious about a few things. Particularly regarding her fellow staff, now that Daichi had mentioned it.
                              "Now that you mention it..." Oneira pondered, "Does that woman... Toriel? Does Toriel usually give out sweets to people? Seems a little odd, if you ask me."
                              Despite the odd nature of the question, Oneira was still puzzled by Toriel's unusual generosity. Perhaps it was because she hadn't encountered someone who'd just freely give out sweets. Or perhaps it was something else... Regardless, there was something about Toriel that the wolf couldn't possibly ignore. While the goat seemed perfectly fine and harmless, Oneira's wolf instincts still kicked in nonetheless.

Meanwhile, in the Main Entrance, Trista was filling out papers for one of the receptionists present. Though she had initially been wandering the premises, lost and confused, it wasn't until she noticed the other students filling out forms that she realised what she had to do.

Name: Trista Lilliane Lundin
                              DoB: 7/11/1998
                              [...]
                              Birthplace: Ceres, CA, USA
                              [...]
                              Trista filled out her form diligently and as quickly as she could. That was until she filled out her entry for magical elements. While the question was obvious, Trista hesitated. The girl knew better than to lie about her elements yet she was far too embarrassed to list them all. Keep the papers close to her chest, obscuring it from view, Trista quietly wrote down her elements.
                              Light, Restoration, L-
                              The last element was obscured.

((Sorry for not posting sooner. Been forgetting to post. Also been having allergic reactions. It's been hard to concentrate.))
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

The Headmaster listened to Oneira's question and let out a sigh. Not one out of annoyance or anything, but the answer for it was a little tough to think of the exact reason as to why. As such the Headmaster gave her the best answer he could.

"Everyone has their ways of helping students feel more comfortable, and Toriel's is giving out sweets to make the more... nervous students feel a bit more welcomed. I for one wish for students to come talk to me if they ever need someone to talk to, or just need a little bit of advice. I'm quite a nice guy, I know, but I don't like it when my students are too stressed out because they are at a University. After all I know how tough it is to be a student here..." The Headmaster spoke as they got to a rather old, but still maintained metal fence. It wasn't as big or fancy as the one surrounding the university, and seemed more one that would lead into a Garden. Once there the Headmaster took out his key ring which has a whole mess of keys.

"Being stressed or nervous at any school can lead to bad problems, and in the end it would be rather unfortunate for them to get stressed to the point they are unable to work at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X