Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll clear things up. App accepting will close by the end of April. Why so long? Because meh.

Anyone who was working on an app that was posted but is listed as an WIP is reserved regardless so WIP apps have all the time in the world to get finished.

Comment

Hm..

Expect my app either tonight or tomorrow, my fox tech/speedster shall rise
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not going to make two characters for once in my life.

Every single time a duo or at least a main person amd their partner.

Comment

Samantha (Sam) Gauss

Race: Infinite project-034 Fox hybrid

Height: 1.83 meters or 6.00393701 feet

Weight: 72 kg or 160 pounds

Physical Appearance: Sam is a fox hybrid whose appearance is of an athletic woman of almost 2 meters height, her hair starts from platinum at the roots, but goes to golden yellow as it grows, her skin is rather pale, but still healthy looking. What makes her look as a hybrid are her longer than normal razor nails, her ears that move to follow the hearing and the yellowish tail with white on the end of it.

As for her branded number, she has it on her left shoulder blade.

A picture is worth thousand words

Her armor is a custom made set that allows Samantha to move with total freedom while also having great defense, this armor enhances her already high senses while also giving her a HUD with a radar of the area, amount of stress in her body, ammunition and pinpointing important objects.
          Spoiler:

[url]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/190/6/f/Light_Power_Armor_by_Shimmering_Sword.jpg

http://pre13.deviantart.net/8692/th/pre/f/2010/174/6/c/massive_aftermath_by_shimmering_sword.jpg

Bio: The first thing she remembered was the kind eyed doctor, he always made her smile, even when she felt like the void would be what her soul wished. Project-034 had always followed what she was ordered to do, fight, hack, adapt, a never ending cycle of work and survival as she was being pumped with strange colored liquids, which sometimes just gave her a mild irritation on the place the needle touched.

In other cases.. it was as if her body was on fire..

Yet always, there was the kind eyed doctor, she didn't know his name and never had a chance to see his actual face, but those amber eyes.. she could always see them through his mask. He was different from the other doctors, they only got close when needed and looked at her as an animal. Funny thing, after some years of being constantly experimented, project-034 felt that her body changed, it started on her head, as if the skin was being ripped, followed by her fingers feeling like being cut, the transformation wasn't a nice ride, it hurt.

It hurt so much that she ended up taking the first soul, the now young animalia experiment had killed a guard in her feral state, but no lashing or electroshock attacks were sent, she received applause from her skills.

One night, after another grueling test, -034 just decided to give up, she had the tools to just end it, only one sharp nail, and her neck would let the blood flow, but that doctor.. he always knew when to appear, and there he was, asking why she wanted to give up, and if she was a coward. That question made the girl lash out in anger, actually ripping the damn mask of him, the doctor was an old man, a bloodied gray mustache and two lines slicing the skin of his nose, but he had a smile, showing the same kindness as his eyes.

After some years, she had asked him about a name, and he offered one "How about Samantha?" he asked with a shrug, the girl was thinking about it and didn't know, but then asked back "And what is your name?" he simply chuckled and told her one thing "Only when you are ready, will you hear the answer."

Oh how she wanted that day wasn't such a crimson one.

It all started when the other projects went on riot, she already had known of the possible idea, and had plans of her own. Yet there was one thing she needed to make sure, the survival of one individual. The screams and explosions could be heard as Samantha took her equipment and started running, knocking out with ease the guards and evading the traps, she could smell him, but also something that was similar to iron, her pace quickened.

She was almost out when she saw him, another project had his arm on his neck, ready to snap it as if it was a twig. Not hesitating for one second, the fox went for attack. Of course, as one of the surviving super humans, this one was also incredibly good, as his punch nearly got her, destroying the wall at her side, she had her blade going for slashes and stabs, but the skin was as if made of metal, she had another idea as she used his own strength as an advantage, vaulting the unknown project through the damaged wall.

Having seconds at the most, Samantha looked at the doctor, and those eyes, as they were kind, they were also what saved her both spiritually and physically, seeing the second project going for a bite attack with razor sharp teeth, the perfect spot. The blade went in the split second she had, yet she felt her torso explode in pain, while the bite failed, the punch felt as if shockwaves went through her inside and twisted everything.

But she had done something good for one soul, the only one she cared for in her entire life, her conscience was clean as the void took her.. Only to wake up in a bed, the feeling of fire close, but not threatening, she looked at herself, bandages covering her torso, and two big eyes looking at her from the edge of the bed, it was a kid, an infant for what she could guess,but there was something in those amber eyes that seemed familiar.. followed by a feminine voice scolding the kid.

Looking at the source, Samantha found the eyes of an older woman, she had an aura of peace while making sure the child would go away, calling a man. Then those eyes appeared, with the same gray mustache and two lines on his nose, the doctor was there "Good, it seems you are awake." he spoke as if nothing have happened in the last hours, or so she thought.

After some explaining, the fox woman understood that the labs that she resided with the other projects became a bloodbath in the riot, some of the ones like her dying, but most of the staff too. She had lost consciousness as the doctor took her with him and escaped, now they were safe in the woods, far away from her former life.

One day, Samantha looked at the house that she had been a guest, then to the road, she had a plan to make and people to meet, it would be a hard journey, but it had to be done, in the honor of those who died, the projects, the innocent in the labs, anyone who suffered because of the twisted experiments. But before she left, the doctor spoke again "It is Gauss, I am doctor Marcoh Gauss, good luck."

And with that, Project-034, also known as Samantha Gauss started her journey.

Personality: Similar to the animal she shares genes, Sam is rather silent and speaks what she thinks when necesary, she has a deep sense of honor and loyalty to those who deserve it

Abilities: No special abilities because said ones are in the skills part

Skills: Working by herself, Samantha has great skill in communications, hacking and survival, then comes her natural abilities because of her animal side. She is faster than the humans and has great evasion skills as also better hearing, smelling and sight.

Guns: Even though she has great martial skills, Samantha needs support for her journey, so she has weapons that help her.

First is are the Diamond Back.357 revolvers that can hold 8 bullets of capacity, this two weapons are fast as their user unleashing a rain of 16 well aimed bullets to the targets´ heads.

Then comes her long range C-TECH custom sniper rifle, this gun can penetrate amored protections with powerful rounds or be a silent assassin with precise shots.

In the case of close combat encounters, the hybrid has a long electirc charged blade and knives

Other: Infinity is Key or is it a lock for something that shouldn´t be named?
          Last edited by Kristia; 03-16-2017, 01:38 PM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Quick question. Do we know what ID numbers for super soldiers have already been taken? Just don't want to accidentally use a number that's already taken.

Comment

@Tewi.

I'm making a list of them. Currently only Super Humans of the IP line have their ID's branded on them and as such are worth mentioning. Still making a bit of a list.

Comment

Is the number 95 available?

Comment

@Tewi

Yes.

Comment

@Tewi

Lucy is accepted now that she's finished.

@Kristia

Sam is a go.

Comment

Thus, I present CULL, which while still not done, is still functional. I will be added to it as I go.

I will not be posting it here, considering it's WAY too long.

So here's a link.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Seems to fit just fine
                        Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 03-19-2017, 09:53 PM.

Comment

@Tewi_Inaba

As a Tapatalk user, I'd like to thank you for subjecting me to ten seconds of scrolling just to read the posts at the top of the page.

Also can I get my app read?

Comment

Originally posted by Tewi_Inaba View Post
                            test

Edit: So far it seems the Cull thing can fit in one of these posts.
                            I mean, it can, but it ain't pretty. Plus I've already got it formatted with an outline in the doc. Plus what Lunasa pointed out. Links make things easier.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Lily

Accepted your two apps since you told me they were pretty much done.

Comment

O 3 O thank yous~
                                "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Working...
                                X