X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Since I've been reading through the app since you've been making it, I've finally finished reading the last bits of it.

Comment

Even if it never gets accepted, I wanted to post it anyways. Please let me know if there is anything you dont understand. I did make it very understanding and flat out.
      Spoiler:

Name: Celestia (Celes or Cel for short)

Race: IP Line Super Human - 023

Appearance:
      Spoiler:

Brand is on left rib cage.

Personality: Barely shows emotions but does have them. Likes to snack on small foods like all the time (Pocky-like items).
      Helps out with small tasks stuff like carrying boxes and such. Dislikes bitter oods and people bullying others (this happens after the escape of course)

Biography:
      An IP Line Super Human that took longer to make than others because of the carefulness needed to genetically modify her eye. When her training began, she was taught long range sniping and close range gun combat along with hiding her bloodlust to help prevent being picked up from her targets. Her scores wasnt the best but they were ranked in the top 10 for shooting among the IP Line. It wasnt long before she was put out into the field. Even though her eye was never perfected, she was put through one assignment after the next which put a major stain on her eye and had to use a scope and her other eye to see.

During her few down times inbetween assignments, she rarely interacted with the other IP Line she saw but did nod a hello at them when eyes met. During some of her later assignments, she started to feel weird about what she was seeing on how these so called "merciless killers" act, it didnt feel like they were as what the Government claimed them out to be. One day, just after she finished her maintenance on her guns and had her rifle in it case and was on the way to put it up, she heard Infinite-01 disobey their creators.
      This lit a flame in her and also began to lash out and ended up rebelling with the others. After escaping with the ones that survived, she lives with a small group of IP Line Super Humans and is fighting back against the Government.

Abilities: Perfect Eye - Even though the name says "Perfect", it is not actually perfect. This eye was genetically modified to act like many different types of sensors. This eye can see in Inferred, Night Vision, Ultraviolet, Temperature but it cant see things that are invisible and illusions. This eye can even act like a rifle scope with the crosshairs and such. Another feature is that this eye can zoom in and out along with focusing. It is oftenly mistaken as a cybernetic eye but it is not.

The major drawback is that when after the eye was in use, the vision in that eye will blur for a various amount of time. This time will vary depending on how long the eye was used. For example; if the eye was used for 5 minutes, the vision will blur for about 8 minutes or so.

Skills:

Weapon Maintenance - Always making sure her and everyone else's weapons are in top shape.

Cooking - Can cook some simple foods but that is it.

Other: (For anything else that might not have fit in the rest of the app. Like extra notes, or questions.)

Her main weapon is a special made sniper rifle. The barrel is made from a sound adsording metal the reduces the sound it makes when fired. It cancels out around 85% of the noise.
      Spoiler: Sniper

These dual guns are her backup weapons for when close combat is needed. (ignore all the decals and such on them)
      Spoiler: Side Arms

I do apologize for the super huge images but there wasnt any medium to smaller sized images of them.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Sorry for not getting these ready sooner

Spoiler: Ceres

Name:
        Ceres

Race:
        IP-094 Super soldier

Appearance:
        Spoiler:

The IP branding is on her upper left arm, somewhat near the shoulder.
        https://www.artstation.com/artwork/aL6z8
        https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4BXL4 (broken, here is what I think it looked like https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/0e...8d97b7f16b.jpg)
        https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w314V (Battle outfit with disguise)

Personality:
        After being Sidna's right hand for quite some time, she has adopted much of the same personality as Sidna herself, although she is less playful. She is for the most part an enemy that will always analyze the situation, and approach from the best angle.

Biography:
        Ceres was one of the IP line soldiers that no one really paid any attention to. She "worked" was what the scientists often said. Then one day the massacre happened.

"Well well well, a soldier actually in their own room. Not really seen that much around here, especially not today" Iris said, trying to start some sort of dialouge with the soldier. "Go away Iris, you know I'm not one of the ones that like to play your games. I get food, water and a purpouse here. Much better than a life that probably lasts only a year or two until I'm hunted down again" Ceres answered while laying on her bed. "You're a reasonable person, I give you that. You see the situation as it is, unlike all your other brothers and sisters. So, here's the game. What if I can gurantee your survival through all of this? I'd train you, not as one of many, but as an individual, capable taking on many of the other soldiers. You would be one of a select few, not one of hundred like here" Sidna said, tempting the soldier with promises that she would surely yearn for.

"Fine, I bite. I'm a reasonable person as you said. It's not like I have much to loose anyway. What's the task?" Ceres said standing up from the bed. "It's simple. The defense systems are currently conviniently turned of. I could turn them on myself, but what about you doing it instead. Go to room 353-B, use the code 782154. I'll give you further instructions when you're interested" Sidna said.

Ceres stealthily made her way towards the door Sidna had talked about. "There will be a guard in the room trying to fix the problem on the other side" Sidna said. Ceres entered the code and the door opened. Ceres made sure to take care of the guard as soon as she entered the room. "Good, now just turn off and on again the main computer, as simple as that" Sidna said, and so Ceres did. "Good, now make your way to door U139-C and use the same code as before. That should be a safe area to hide in for now" Sidna said, and again Ceres followed.

After the massacre, Ceres spent a few more years in dedicated training, learning both new skills, and unlearning those things which Sidna deemed harmful or unnecessary, like for example the world view thought to super soldiers. After her training was complete, she would often act as Sidna's physical presence, going as far as calling herself Sidna at times. In addition to that she also has a record of fighting other super soldiers and physics. Her proudest work the many assassinations she has undertaken.

Abilities:
        Ceres' ability lets her play with the minds of her opponents. She can inject weak fake memories, feelings and ideas into the opponents mind as long as she is relatively close to them (roughly 10 meters). However she generally does not use her power in this manner. Instead she speaks to her target, convincing them of some fact, idea, event or feeling they have. For example, "Hey, yesterday was terrific. Especially the way you shot that target was really cool", which would insert that fake memory. Now, if the person she planted the memory in had never shot something in his life before, he would probably begin to doubt that memory, at some point realizing that it didn't actually happen. Where it came from is up to him to figure out.

One of the biggest advantages of speaking instead of just "beaming" in the memories, feelings and ideas (besides that they are much more convincing) is that the target decides the range. Anyone she can see, who can hear what she says and understand it can be affected. For example, it would work much better on a person with really good hearing compared to one with bad hearing. It also wouldn't work on foreigners or animals as they can't understand what she's saying. It also means that you could negate if by covering your ears.

There are also many other factors that decide how successful the fake memories are. The first one is how trustworthy she seems from before. For example, if she's fighting an enemy, she probably won't manage to convince them that they are best friends. She also has to be careful where and what she decides to overwrite as the more distinct a memory is, the harder it is to rewrite it. Convincing a target that they were out partying if they really just sat home that night is easy, as is convincing a target that they partied at place B when they really partied at place A (unless the target remembers the place specifically too). Removing a memory entirely is even harder and would probably require several days worth of effort to slowly but surely break down the memory. How soundminded the person is also affects the difficulty of injecting something false. Convincing a drunk person of almost anything is a peace of cake. In addition to all that, the idea, feeling or memory itself has to be reasonable. For example, "Hey, why don't you just go and kill yourself" would most definitively not work, and would also make them more suspicious towards Ceres, decreasing her chance of succeeding again in the future. In general, the fake memories stays around as long as Ceres is around. Once she leaves an area, they begin to deteriorate, becoming more like memories that you retain from a dream that seems really life like. You don't know if that event happened or not.

tl;dr Ceres uses superpowered suggestions. Her power is similar to strong hypnosis. Don't let her talk. She will talk her way out of most problems.

Skills:
        While Infinite Project was still going, Ceres was trained to be a perfect assassin. She would gain access to some group or place, often through using her ability to make them thing she as one of them, do her deed (kill someone, poison the drinking waters, and similar), sometimes stay around to be asked if she did it, in which she would again use her ability to get a perfect alibi, make sure someone else was blamed instead, and then at some later point, leave again. By making sure that someone else took the blame, she would close the case, and usually prevent pursuers.

After the project ended, Sidna decided that she needed more combat training, and as such trained her within the fields on medium range (at least 30 meters distance), and extreme distance combat (at least 500 m with little equipment and a hard to hit target, to over 10 thousand with full equipment assuming she's aiming at a non moving opponent from a good position with good line of sight to her target). Of those, she is most proficient at extreme range.
        If not at one of those ranges, she only has the basic training that all IP line super soldiers went through.

She is also relatively stealthy and dexterous and uses this both in her assassination missions, and when handling her weapons.

When it comes to Ceres' weapons, she uses a big arsenal which she gets from the government. Generally this means some sort of specialized machine gun (maybe with a computer in it) and a long range sniper rifle. Most of the weapons that touch her hands are modified by Sidna before hand. Standard stuff in a sniper rifle that Ceres would use would be a small computer to calculate stuff like humidity, wind speed and direction, temperature and other factors that would affects the bullets trajectory (she has a super powerful AI as a boss. While that is the computers basic functions, it can be altered as needed). The computer then helps Ceres align her shots better, allowing her to hit targets from further away. In addition to the computer in the weapons themselves, Ceres also generally have several of them on her in different places, serving both as backups and distributed processing.

In addition to that Ceres generally carries around a lot more technological gear such as contacts allowing her to get more visuals from her weapons and surroundings visors, optical camouflage, a scanner, stabilizers (for aiming) and so on to give her a better chance of hitting her opponent and hiding .

(This probably comes of as really generic. Ceres is not a character I would normally RP, although I'm doing it anyway because of fun. The weapons sections is probably where this is the most apparent. I don't know jack shit about stuff like that.)

Music:
        Spoiler: Main theme

Battle theme
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh3VJ1E36W4

Hooray for copy paste :P
        Spoiler: Spira

Name:
        Spira

Race:
        Animalia (cat)

Appearance:
        Spoiler: About how catlike she is

She looks like a cat in that she have a pretty cat like face. Cat ears, whiskers, mouth and even a tail. However she still have human hands although she can use her nails as claws and they can grow to be used as this. Other than her cat side she looks like a normal human. It's quite hard for her to hide her cat side tough.

She have orange hair (think orange cat) and is normally dressed in a fairly generic shirt and skirt.

Personality: She is a person that takes much of her personality from cats. If you just see her passing by in the streets she seem like a person that just want to sneak around and don't get noticed too much. At some times she may be seen as lazy, at other times she may come of as a person with lots of energy. This usually changes depending on the time of day and when she last slept. Another thing worth nothing is that she likes to appear more cat like than she actually is. She may go down and crawl around on all four, go up to a group of persons and begin mewing at the or want to get petted. That is mostly just to screw around with people and have fun though. Another thing to be said is that although she can grow attached to a person she is at her core very independent. A good example of this is when her parents disappeared. She was sad but it didn't sadden her to much.

Biography:
        Spira have lived in the woods for most of her life. During her early years she lived in a city, but she disliked this quite a lot as she had to hide her more cat like features. She also didn't have to much fun here as there wasn't much to climb around on. After about two years in school she and her parents moved into a forest quite far away. After that she enjoyed life quite a lot. She was free to climb in trees just like she she wanted. After about 8 years living like this her parents said they had to go to town, but never came back. They had made it clear to her several times that if something like that ever happened, she was not allowed to follow them at any cost. Instead she was supposed to hide, go deeper into the forest, and live completely with it. She found her own food and although she was sad about her parents never coming back she didn't think of it too much.

Abilities: Much more agile than a normal human. She can run a little faster. Able to jump around pretty similar to a cat (just take into consideration that she is bigger than a cat, so the length a cat can jump have to be scaled up a bit as well). She also have a cat nose meaning that she can smell things easier. She have her tail which means that she can keep her balance more easily. She also have pretty good night vision. In light her eyes looks just like any other humans eyes. If it gets dark however they'll reveal their true look and look much more like cat eyes. She is also able to make cat sound that sound completely legitimate (:P).

Skills: She don't have to many skills beside what she have learned from living in the forest alone for quite a few years. She's good at tracking and other skills she used to find food and keep herself alive. Other than that she is also a very agile person. While the forest is her true environment she can quite easily adapt to other environments if she spends some time there. She's already somewhat good in the city as well. You don't want to get in a fight with her in a forest however. She'll strike that one place you never saw her coming for. In the city she doesn't have quite as many tricks, but if the walls are close enough she may be able to wall jump of them to get forward faster.

Other:
        Last edited by Katrix; 12-02-2018, 06:01 PM.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Because of a flub before, My character 'IP-013' or 'Drake' is having his name changed to Hajime, which was my original name for the character from the previous version of IP

Comment

Also just because I don't care I'm no longer keeping this RP closed from character apps.

Comment

Updated this! (reposting it when I get the chance.)
              Current accepted IPs
              IP-77 - Koi (made by Koishi)
              IP-13 - Hajime/Drake (made by Sustic)
              IP-34 - Sam(Made by Kristia)
              IP-007 - Senna(made by me)

Reserved

IP-95 - Hercules ( Made by Tewi)
              Last edited by LilyScarlet; 09-26-2017, 03:43 AM.
              "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

DERP DERP I'M A DERP I SAID DERP DERP I'M A DERP.

This has been a daily WTF brought to you by SUSTIC

Comment

My baby senna O u O:
                  Spoiler:

Name:
                  Senna Skadi

Race:
                  IP-007 Super soldier

Appearance:
                  Spoiler:

Without armour:

With armour:

The IP branding is on the back of her hand

Personality: Senna is...on the outside... a very unusual case. On one hand, she is an absolute nutcase, she can almost always keep an upbeat mood and always wears a smile on her face which can come off creepy. This is only around others as she is quite sociable to other and tries to keep a cheerful personality in the face of a depressing situations, This often will mean she seems like a complete emotionless psychopath... even though she actually isn't! She just hides her emotions behind a smile and hope that people don't see past it. She mostly does this to keep people on their toes and thinking about other things than their situation, Like how insane she can make things. (Half the time though she comes off as more of a child than anything.)

When she is on a mission, however, she become cold, ruthless, calculating and her face almost never smiles when this happens. This really heavily proves to many people how she is a complete emotionless psychopath even when she can startle easily on certain things, like spiders. Senna is a huuuuuuge and i mean huge arachnophobe. cases has shown that when she spots one and she has a gun nearby, she will unload her entire clip at the spider and miss EVERY shot. So her abilities completely nullify whenever she sees a spider anywhere near her.

Senna has a very strong burden on her shoulder, having been originally worked for the government. But will act like she never ever liked the government even though she has a bit of an attachment to one of the scientists, going as far as almost breaking his back in an attempt of a hug. (Blame sus for this addition [emoji14] RIP dave)

When someone actually gets to know her, her personality is more along the lines of a responsible girl who only wishes the best for those around her, often shirking off an immediate, active emotional reaction for a more passive, hard to read emotion for her burden of being an infinite project line. She sees everyone around her as a pair of eyes expecting the best from her and it motivates her to push her limits even farther in training her skills (mostly to see how far she can actually snipe from, one trick sniper ftw).

Biography:
                  Out of all the IP line, almost every scientist that worked on them remembered senna, who at the time seemed like a failure except for her brilliant vision and power to see through walls. It wasn't until she was trained to use a sniper did they see a different side to her and how deadly she was with her marksman ability. Having this, it let the scientists endure her little knacks to ask for cake and calling one perticullar scientist her "daddy" despite his vocal objections. At one point she decided to give him a hug, well, it had to take cake and a few scientists to get her to even let go. This scientist was then only seen from behind walls of places she wasn't allowed to go into, which saddened her, but she didn't mind that much.

On missions, she always kept a cold demeanor and actually would try the hardest to snipe areas on perpose to show off her abilities to make sure they kept her around, knowing fully how things worked. Though she started to notice that the people she was killing were almost always bearing families and friends as she tries to find the right time to kill them which concerned her about weather or not these people deserved it, questioning the government, but never really being outspoken about it.

When 001 was killed, something almost clicked inside of her and she quickly had taken one of her snipers she used on missions, a pprototype she enjoyed more than the others and vanished before the slaughter began. It was easier than she thought it was, having had thought about all the defences and everything. Though she was still thinking about her siblings that got lost during that time, especially 001, who she cared about oh so much during their time.

When she got out and fought them she at first got a bandage to cover her brand until she found the right outfit. She then went looking for the other IP line soldiers in the hopes she could help in the fight, looking for rumours of a resistance or "terrorists", and is still looking to this day, having stumbled onto a war scene she is all too familliar with.

Abilities:
                  senna is a grade A sniper, capable of calculating and sniping from areas that any normal human wouldn't dare to snipe from. Her eyes are genetically perfect to that of an artists eye, able to pick out even the subtlest of differences in hue and saturation with pictures, which makes her the absolute best at spotting even the hints of a person's face/head.( current record with a sniper is 1000 yards, but she can snipe triple the range with the right scope and environmental factors in place. )

Her power is the ability to see through walls, mostly a silhouette of whats in the room like a halo effect around them, this means if there is a humanoid structure( say a mannequin) she will be unable to distinguish it as an inanimate object.

Her sniping abilities can almost headshot or fetally wound someone with a near 100% accuracy, though that will drastically change to 10% if a spider is nearby or if she is distracted in any other way. For example if a gun is pointed at her head with yelling to fire at someones head, she will usually at that moment actually say something about them distracting her though.

Weapon:

Senna's sniper is a prototype that was custom built specifically for her. It comes with a scope that can go between infarred, nightvision and a custom zooming in feature that can zoom in a tad bit farther than a standard scope, allowing her to be able to snipe farther than her limit before. Her sniper also has different types of bullets depending on the mode she places on it. regular mode just uses regular bullets to shoot out at a standard 7.62x51mm round. She also has explosive mode, stun mode, sleep mod and (her favourite) cake mode. (Gonna explain cake mode, it doesnt fire cake, they just named it that to keep senna happy with her weapon, and yes, she learned very fast about cake mode's usefulness and how not to use it)Cake mode is an experimental weapon that allows for the user to fire an energy that once it hits will give an instant temporary paralysis for 10 minutes, usually used for those close range instances as it doesnt go as far as the other bullets go. The only modes that senna can currently use is normal, explosive and cake (when it's fully charged, the others were special rounds for each of the aforementioned modes) due to lack of the ammo.

Armor: armor is a very durable metal that can take bullets (if you were to take a shotgun point blank range, the user would feel the impact, just the shells wouldn't actually full on hurt her), sub zero and boiling hot climate ("not tested with user in it, just a warning, might be bad to do that to yourself. Great to make the armor a fridge or a microwave! Wait, that is bad isnt it..."-senna) it has secret compartments to store items like a knife or jellybeans/snacks(both often stored in the same compartment). For her sakes though, it allows her to meld into the background, leaving her partially cloaked from other people's eyes( unless you have a keen eye about 10 ft aeay from her). It can also cloak from infarred which can aid her in being harder to spot and other things. Inside there is a built in hud that can tell her the wind direction, temperature, oxygen levels and many other things that can help her determine the best course of action at the time. It also has a visor that can slide off to allow her to use her scope, but can also zoom in at about 500 yards.

Inside of the armor is a vunch of flying nanobots that once released into the air, will create a grid 100 feet around the wearer, telling them when there is a breach in the parameter and weather it is human or other things based on the silouette of the creature.

Another thing it allows is to let the user run faster than they normally could, about 2x faster than their original top speed, though it can easily wear out the user if they aren't careful.

Other:
                  Senna's outside of armour pic is my image, I drew it and it is mine. O3o.
                  Last edited by LilyScarlet; 09-18-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:

Name: Kazuma Nakamura

Race: Cyborg. Most of his body is currently cybernetic. His arms, his entire legs, eyes, and a good portion of his torso is cybernetic. He still has his internal organs in one piece though.

Appearance:
                    Spoiler:
                    Stands at 6ft 2.
                    His arms, legs, and other cybernetic parts of his body look like this underneath a layer of realistic looking synthetic skin (which means over all his cybernetic parts he has a layer of synthetic skin that makes him look like a regular human.)
                    Spoiler:

Personality:
                    Kazuma is a no nonsense kind of guy. He's not the kind of guy to make or crack jokes often, and more than 85% of the time he takes his job seriously. Sometimes a tad TOO seriously in the eyes of some. When it comes to following his boss's orders, he does not ask questions and prefers to just get it done, and more importantly. Get the job done RIGHT. This more or less makes him come off as distant, and often makes people joke that he is a robot following orders.

Even though he's a 'all business' kind of guy, Kazuma does have a bit of heart, and he truly believes the person he's working for does have good intentions. Which in turn, he truly believes what he's doing is for the greater good. What is his job? Well he's a bit of an agent, but not for the government. Rather he's part of a small Yakuza like group that offers protection to Psychics, Animalia, and just people in general. His reasons for working for this group is personal, and he doesn't really talk about it that much. Though people who do talk to him do seem to realize that there is something else he takes seriously. The concept of friends and family. He believes that family, and friends should be cherished and be treated properly. Even if he has to do some rather... shady things (which in his line of work is quite common) in order to help others, he will always do it. Though he does have his limits of things he just won't do. These things are killing children, women, and homeless people. He also won't kill anybody he KNOWS is innocent. This is the one exception to his rule of 'follow orders through and through'. This mindset has actually gotten through to his superiors, and as such they tend to only send him out on recruitment/scouting tasks. However he is NOT afraid to kill, and WILL shoot to kill if he is say, attacked first (like someone opens fire on him, he will retaliate promptly.)

Secondly, after receiving his cybernetics after a rather... sketchy incident, he's been worried exactly of what the group he's working for has done to him. He's aware of all the cybernetic 'improvements' he's been given, but deep down he feels like something else has been done to his body. What it is he's not exactly sure of. Either way he refuses to fight back against GRACE in any way. After all he signed the contract, and is now 'a part of the family'.

If you can get past his All Business type of personality, you'll find a guy who's just generally tired but thoughtful. He's not a dick and if you can befriend him, you'll find that you made a friend who is considerate and respectful of your privacy, but at the same time willing to listen and lend a hand when needed.

Biography:

Born in Japan to a family of slightly below average wealth, Kazuma's childhood was always a bit hard. Born as the 1st son, and the first child out of 4 siblings, Kazuma always had a bit of responsibility to uphold. Whenever his parents were busy, which they usually were, he was the one to stay at home and help his grandparents take care of his brothers. The reason why he'd always watch his siblings wasn't because of orders from his parents or anything. Rather he always felt that he needed to take care of them. His big brother instincts made him want to make sure his brothers were always alright. This often got him into trouble, and even got him arrested several times growing up, as he'd usually end up getting into some violent fist fights with bullies as well as the occasional theft of things like video games for his younger brothers.

When he had gotten old enough to get a job he ended up getting various part time jobs like working at a convenience store, or general community service to help pay the bills. Not because his family NEEDED the extra money, but he just wanted to make sure his family would have a little extra to help pay the bills at the end of each month. However eventually his parents got a divorce, and he was left to help take care of his brothers along with his father. This made things quite a bit more difficult as his grandparents were getting a tad too old to help 'babysit' as Kazuma's father put it. It was at this point that Kazuma began to look for more... serious jobs. Jobs that would pay higher than some of the local ones. Regardless of the difficulty, he'd be willing to take it... and soon his prayers would be answered.

After a good year of searching, and just managing to scrape by, Kazuma found a job online thanks to some guy who told him about some other guy, then that guy pointed him in the direction of someone else before finally getting in contact with those 'employeer'. It was a job overseas all the way in America. The details weren't very clear, but he was reassured that should he take up the offer, since it pays well. This job was working for a small sort of Organization called GRACE. Thinking about this job that seemed a tad 'too good to be true', Kazuma was clearly hesitant. However after some time, and talking with this 'employeer' he finally agreed and accepted the offer.

He told his family of the deal he had received, and even though his family was worried, they understood why he did so. With that after saying his farewells, he went to the airport where he met the person he talked with online before leaving on something that surprised him. A private jet owned by the 'group' he was going to work for. This was getting quite nerve racking, but at the same time he was getting a bit eager to see what his new 'job' will have in store for him.

It was this plane flight that he managed to discuss what his job is, and what he's expected to do.

What is GRACE you ask? Well... think of the Mafia, except they are more willing to help offer protection to those who they feel need it. They offer protection to psychics, animalia, humans, and anything else that's just trying to live a life of peace. Even if it requires GRACE to do some... illegal things like dabbling in the Black Market among other things. They have agents undercover all over the United States of America, and recently have started trying to recruit people from overseas.

Which is where Kazuma is. He was told that since he took up the offer, he must keep his identity that he works for GRACE a secret. All the while keeping an eye out for people who meet certain... requirements. Essentially, his job is to be a scout of sorts. Living a life undercover, pretending to just be a regular foreigner trying to make a living. He will be recommend to get a regular job. Although living acommadations will be provided for him. However this will be his cover story. In actuality he'll be an agent, keeping an eye out for anyone who seems like they either fit the requirements to work for GRACE, or anyone who might need 'protection.

After being told all this, the 'employer' asked Kazuma if he understood, and if he was truly willing to accept this job... Kazuma nodded and agreed. He accepted. It was then that he was handed a contract and was asked to sign. Kazuma then did the dumbest thing one could possibly do in this situation.

He didn't read the contract before signing it.

Upon signing it and handing it back to the man, the man smiled and simply said. "Thank you... and welcome to the family." Kazuma then felt a sharp prick in his neck, but before he could feel what caused it he began to black out...

Kazuma could not remember a thing that happened after that. All he remember was blacking out on the plane, before waking up in some kind of lab. His arms and his legs both felt really... weird. It was hard to explain, however upon expection he saw something that made him freak. His arms, legs, and most of his body were replaced with cybernetic enhancements. Kazuma was both furious, but also incredibly confused before a rather gorgeous looking woman dressed in a business suit and green hair by the name of Elizabeth came in, and upon seeing him awake. Began to explain that in order to get the best out of her men, her 'men' need a stronger body. A more improved one. Hence the new cybernetics which, although not military grade quality. Definitely made him stronger, and faster than he could ever have been.

It took a while for him to process all that happened, and he was pissed. Hell he even threatened to just leave and quit. However he was warned that since he signed that contract, he technically belongs to GRACE now. So if he leaves, they will either have to wipe his memory... or worse. This threat, combined with his memories of why he took this job in the first place made him unwilling to just quit. After all he got himself into this situation, so he might as well stick with it. Besides he was assured that his work will be for the better good of not just any of his loved ones, but others out there who 'truly need help'.

That was 6 years ago. Nowadays he lives alone in a rather nice house, and works a job as a cook at a local Japanese themed restaurant in California. With the job only there for a cover story and to pay for his own food and bills. After all GRACE pays for his house, but he still has to pay his own bills and buy his own food. While on his days off (or when his 'Boss' at GRACE calls him), he'll go out and do whatever GRACE needs him to do. All the while he keeps an eye out for He has grown to kind of like his new life. Besides once a month he transfers the money he makes from his work for GRACE to his family back in his home country. Recently a young woman with red hair, and what appears to be her younger sister has caught his attention. With something about them making him feel like they might need help. Only problem is he's only seen them twice. Currently he's been trying to find them whenever he's not working his 'day job' (his job at the restaurant.)

Abilities:
                    Kazuma's abilities are rather simple, but impressive. They also stem from his cybernetic prosthetics. Thanks to his cybernetic arms and legs his speed and physical strength is much higher than normal. He's capable of lifting your average car to chest level (he can't lift a car completely over his head due to well... the size of a car making it awkward to do so), and can reach speeds of nearly 70 mph in short bursts. This is what Kazuma focuses on. Short bursts of incredible strength and speed. He's only capable of performing such feats by overclocking his cybernetic limbs to their limits, which is why he can't keep these feats of strength and speed up for no more than 10 minutes at a time. As it puts a strain on his robotic limbs. Though technically he isn't special with this, as other agents of GRACE, and even plenty of goverment projects are capable of similar if not greater feats of strength. Though this does not mean he's weak in any way. He's still strong and should not be taken lightly.

The new cybernetic eyes also allow him to see more vividly, and follow faster targets much better than one normally could. It also helps increase his reaction time to the point where if he's really trying, he can dodge a bullet from a standard handgun in relatively close quarters if he puts his cybernetic limbs to good use. Aside from that his cybernetics also aid him when aiming a weapon. Although he's still not the most precise shot, he's at least quite competent. So it's best to try and stay out of his line of sight if he has a gun in hand. Just in case.

In terms of the durability for his arms, it's rather high. His cybernetic limbs are capable of withstanding light gunfire (from say your standard 9mm round fired from a typical pistol), and is more resistant to blunt force damage and crushing. Far greater than that of human bones (though he still has to be careful if he wants to keep his body in tip top shape.)

Skills:
                    Kazuma has acquired quite a few skills over the years. Growing up Kazuma had to learn how to do quite a few things to help take care of his family. As such he's learned how to cook, and overtime has taken it up as a bit of a hobby as well as his actual cover job. Along with this, he's a pretty good housekeeper and is good at cooking, and knows how to do various things. The kitchen sink has a broken pipe? He knows how to fix it quite well for the most part. He's not the best, but he at least knows how to. In fact that's one of the was to describe him. He's a bit of a jack of all trades sort of guy. He knows how to do quite a bit of things thanks to him having taken up many different part time jobs growing up, but he is far from the best at anything really in particular. Well... except for cooking, which he is actually quite proficient at.

When it comes to combat and his REAL job with GRACE, he has become a competent Agent. He knows how to handle a combat situation, and has undergone self-defense and weapon training. In combat, which he tries to avoid when possible, he prefers to try and close the distance between him and his opponent as much as possible. Either by using stealth, or by moving in when his target lowers his guard. Once within range he prefers quick, and hopefully non-lethal takedowns (like knocking them out and disarming them in any way possible.) But he is not afraid to use more 'lethal' means.

Due to his preference to try and deal with his opponents in non-lethal ways, GRACE prefers to send him on standard 'scouting' and recruitment missions, with the occasional task of trying to subdue someone.

Even though he does not always use firearms, he does still have a preference. As a sidearm he always prefers to use semi-automatic handguns, and prefers to use SMG's when it comes to fully automatic. His work with GRACE has required him to take up training on how to use different firearms, so he does know how to use and take proper care of any weapons he might own or come across. But he prefers SMG's and semi-automatic handguns for his weapons.

Other:
                    His hobbies are cooking and trying new recipes, and watching old movies on his days off of GRACE and his 'day job.' His favorite genre of movies is Horror funnily enough.

His house (payed for by GRACE. He still has to pay the bills though.):
                    Spoiler:

Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-20-2017, 12:48 AM.

Comment

@It's a Lily

Senna is accepted.

Comment

DOUBLE POST HERE. Or rather... Triple post, but my app for Kazuma is done. I am making one more NPC App, which will also serve as a bit of a info dealy for what GRACE is.

Comment

Here is my NPC app I was talking about. It also is a 'sort of' app for GRACE.

Spoiler:

Name: Eliza Baker

Age: She's in her late 50's despite her appearance. This is mainly due to the advanced healthcare in current times allowing her to keep a far more youthful appearance.

Race: Human

Personality:
                          Eliza is a cold, and cunning mistress who runs GRACE. She seems like a rather calm, generous, seductive, but caring individual who is willing to 'do anything for the people'. Most people, and most agent's of GRACE who met her personally believe she really is a nice person who wishes to help people in general in trying to live a normal life, albeit they do say she has a bit of a temper. She even has a strong sense of fashion, and a love for pop culture.

However in secret Eliza is a cold, sadistic person who takes pleasure in manipulating people for her own personal gain. While she might seem like she feels sorry for say... the death of your loved one, she in actuality is just pretending to care. In reality she really couldn't care less about what happened. Eliza also does not tolerate failure, and is not afraid to use both physical and mental torture on her men should they fail their tasks more than once (she is at least generous in that she gives everyone 3 chances to redeem themselves before 'punishment is due'.) If her 'punishments' (IE actual torture) fail in teaching her subjects a lesson, then she'll either dispose of them, or worse.

That though is under the surface. She has been really good at keeping this more sadistic side of her hidden though, only Eliza's bodyguards, and GRACE's special task force know of Eliza's darker side. Those people who know of her more sadistic side? Are her personal bodyguards.

Appearance:
                          Her and her 4 Bodyguards (spoiler warning, they're not human.)
                          Spoiler:

She stands at a fair 5ft 8. That is also not her natural hair color. It is dyed green.

Bio: Not much is actually known about Eliza's life before starting GRACE except that she is a rather wealthy woman. All that is known about her is that after starting up GRACE, she has been using the 'Gang' to help offer protection, and sometimes even shelter. To Psychics, humans, Animalia, and the VERY rare super human fugitive from the Government. This has made her seem as quite a friendly and caring person.

Now the question is... what is GRACE exactly? Well for starters. GRACE. Doesn't stand for anything. It's not an acronym or anything of the sorts. It's just the name that Eliza had chosen for it.

GRACE is one of the other 'factions' that oppose the Government. However rather than being a faction that directly attacks the Government, it prefers a more... defensive role. It's members consist of trained men, assassins, and spies. All of it's members are undercover. So it's hard to tell who is working for GRACE, and who isn't. Although there is a way to tell who is a member of GRACE or not. As members of GRACE have a tattoo of a Sunflower with red petals (instead of yellow) on their left breast. Though normally you wouldn't think anything of someone with a tattoo on their chest if you weren't with GRACE or are under their protection. They have agents working all across California, with a fair amount of others scattered across the US.

Agents of GRACE are usually always 'out on the field', in other words, they are undercover as regular civilians pretending to live normal lives. GRACE's agents usually are tasked with keeping an eye out on 'anyone who might need protection', as well as recruitment. When an agent finds someone who seems like they might need protection, they will try and slip the person a card with an address on it. The address is to an unnamed location where they will interview the person. Find out of they are a target of the Government or not, and if they meet certain requirements they might either offer them a position to work with GRACE to help protect others, or offer protection in exchange for 'favors'. Though agents of GRACE often help deal with black market transactions. Which is how they usually obtain a large portion of their equipment. Among other things in the name of helping those in need. GRACE also keeps their funds up by theft and robberies of certain top secret locations.

GRACE does have a dedicated 'special task force' team for 'special' situations. This task force is simply called GHOST. As their specialty is stealth operations. They try to get a job done as fast as possible while leaving very little traces of their presence. GHOST Team Alpha used to consist of 2 Cyborgs, 3 Animalia, 2 Psychics, and one 'Secret Weapon' that is only called into action in case of emergency. However as of late 4 members have 'retired' for reasons unknown. With a new rookie taking up a new slot on GHOST Team Alpha. Only Eliza, and members of GHOST know of her darker side. GHOST also ONLY answers to Eliza.

Secretly though while GRACE claims to work to protect people, there is a very dark side for the GRACE much like Eliza herself. As Eliza is in a HIGHLY secret alliance with the Government. An alliance that only Eliza, her bodyguards, and GHOST knows of. This alliance is that, Eliza provides a log of all employee's and agent's of GRACE, as well as people under GRACE's protection to the Government. In exchange the Government does not OPENLY attack GRACE (and vice versa) or the people who GRACE protects unless needed. As well as providing the occasional equipment (under the guise of 'stolen goods'.) All in exchange for a log of those under GRACE's watch.

However the people of GRACE (except Eliza, GHOST team, and Eliza's personal bodyguard's) are not aware of this top secret alliance between GRACE and the Government. As such those who know of and work for GRACE still believe that it's a mafia-like group that works on trying to keep an eye on people.

Abilities: Eliza is a human to the core, however she does have one ability thanks to a small implant in her brain that helps protect her from people with Telepathy from reading her mind thanks to something similar to an EMF field. This isn't perfect and it does occasionally cause her a headache here and there, with the occasional severe migraine. But those usually last only 10-30 minutes at a time. Some psychics who have met her personally do claim to get bad headaches when within 25 feet of her. This implant is also kept secret, and was provided by the Government. Secretly though this implant also helps them keep an eye on her so that she doesn't break their agreement. All that should be noted about it is that this implant is small, experimental, and not healthy as it has some... unforeseen side effects that she hasn't encountered yet. This implant is actually INSIDE her head, attached to her brain. Which does not help with any problems it might cause.

Lastly due to advancements in the field of medicine over the years, Eliza has managed to keep her youthful beauty and energy rather well. She is in her late 50's, even though she seems to look and act like a young woman. However in order to keep her looks she has to take regular doses of her medicine which is rather rare and expensive since this medicine in particular isn't manufactured as much in modern day.

Skills/Talents:
                          Eliza is a good business woman, capable of performing negotiations with relative ease. She knows how the law works, and knows how to work around the law. She also has received and undergone quite a lot of self-defense and combat training. So she knows how to defend herself, but is a woman who prefers not to get her hands dirty. Only willing to fight when she personally needs to.

Fun Fact: She has a thing for guys with white hair.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-29-2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

looks at sus' app, sees the thing for white hair, looks at alex Someone is gonna be intrigued to see you :3

Comment

Oh my ^///^

Comment

Dats hot

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X