X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Esper | En rout to Bedrooms

Misaka gave a half serious pout at Jenny's response as she started walking towards her own bed, cosing the door after she walked in. "Bummer." she said to catch Jenny's attention. "Feels almost like your cheating on me. I guess I'll allow it this once." she joked back as she took off her clothes and prepared for bed.

Comment

Site 47 | Topside

The green man just sort of sat there, in a confused state as he faced Koi. Even without a face it appeared as though something disturbed him... "I... I don't know... Last thing I remember was me bein asleep, then I woke up in some sort of strange office. There was also some sorta table in front of me with a whole mess of buttons, and a large window I think...? Then some woman I don't recognize kept talkin' to me but I couldn't understand parts of the things she was trying to say. Then I... just... started to wake up. The whole thing was weird..." He explained as he sat there, still trying to process his dream...

Dreams... they weren't always something he remembers having when he blacks out like that. I mean he does remember having a few dreams in the past, but they were simpler, and far more blurry than that one. Except for a few occasions where he remembered his dreams more clearly, but those few dreams were more or less about other things. Like food and the sewers... What prompted him to have such a strange dream though? More importantly, the thing that's really bugging him is...

Why did that dream feel so familiar?

". . ." He just sat there for a bit longer thinking deeply on his dream before his mind finally began to click that he was somewhere else.

"Wait what? What do you mean we're here?" He asked, confused... almost as if he forgot what was going on before he slept... at least for the time being.

Oceans of Cali | Some indefinite time later
      ((Please note that the time frame that Koi and Bandit (my green man) are in is different. So what was an hour time skip for them, is going to be a longer time skip for others. Mainly because Koi and Bandit started at a different point in time (if i recall a day or two before the events of the others.)))

What felt like hours must have passed as 013 was in the area him and his men were allowed to rest. He had already written most of his report on the events that had happened before Samantha and her team had came in and saved their asses. In fact things were quiet as he sat there looking at the report he had wrote. Reading it over he just kept thinking...

Thinking how he let whatever they were after get away.

"What was in that truck..." He said as he looked at the report. Still thinking....

013 though just yawned as he shook his head. His eyes had dark circles under them and he was very clearly tired, especially having only gotten a few hours of sleep on this submarine, then using the last few hours that passed to write that report. For some reason he just... couldn't get comfy enough to get any more rest, that and the fact that how badly his teams mission had flopped was making him think of what all they could have done to have avoided any of the things that went wrong.

If someone were to walk in, they would see his men asleep, but with their gear on just in case, and 013 sitting there deep in tired thought.

Comment

Project Esper | En rout to Bedrooms

"Just this once.", Jennifer said as she slid into bed with the sleeping telepath, afterwards carefully wrapping an arm around her and holding her close like one would to a teddy bear.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Project Esper | Bedroom

Without saying much else Misaka lied in her bed opposite of Jenny. It wouldn't take her too long to be out like a light. Meanwhile Raina slept soundly as a newborn as her unconscious body cuddled with her new bed mate.

Comment

Site 47 | Topside

"Maybe somethin' from before you's were a gas fella." Koi replied, frowning a little at them not remembering where the trio were.

"Dun' you's remember? Fight in a car lot? Fella' here works with someone who wants to see me? See maybe if they's can't figure out anythin' abou' you's.... ring a bell?" Koi replied. The robot behind them seemed to glance in multiple directions as they spoke, ocular sight adjusting in various ways as they did so.

"I could play a recording of earlier if you require such a thing." Soane spoke in a slightly more casual manner. "Though I would hope not. There are those inside waiting for us."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

8 hours later...

(Mötley Crüe - Kickstart My Heart)
              Project Esper | Bedroom

The new morning was signaled by the loud roar of a guitar as Jenny's alarm clock went off. It was a rather rude awakening for some, but for Jenny, it was just the kickstart she needed for her morning. Jennifer's eyes half-opened as she heard the familiar song and sat up.

("6 o'clock. Time for breakfast."), the telekinetic Esper thought to herself before stretching the sleepiness out from her joints.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Project Esper | Bedroom

As Jenny sat up in her bed, she would have felt Raina's arm slidding off of her, apperently at some point during the night she had taken her one arm and thrown it over Jenifer's body. The girl in question was still fast asleep, even sleeing through the rock music. Misaka was still in her bed, pillow covering her head and giant Teddy Bear under her body. The smell of bacon being cooked filled the room as the guitar played.

Project Esper | Living Area

Meanwhile in the living room, Alex was already up. the television was playing the morning news as he fried, Bacon, eggs and pancakes for his family..what he considered his family's breakfast.

Comment

Project Esper | Bedroom

Upon smelling the bacon, eggs, and pancakes, Jenny's lips curled into a small grin. This scent was more than enough to get Jennifer moving. After getting out of bed, she carefully covered Raina with the blankets again. After that, she quickly walked over to her closet, and put on her gym clothes and sneakers.

(Don't know what this is called, and an image is worth 1,000 words.)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...3-001_HTF1.png

After dressing for her morning routine, Jennifer walked over to Misaka and laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, aren't you coming for breakfast?", Jenny asked her roommate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Project Esper | Bedroom

Misaka didn't give a verbal responce to Jenny's question. She was clearly awake, you could tell by looking at her, but she refused to get out of bed. She raised her hand up and gave a small thumbs up, a little jester to say she'd be there soon before putting the arm down again. "Mmmn!~" she groaned as she forced herself to look at Jenny. "How do you get up this early? Aren't you tired?"

Comment

Project Esper | Bedroom

Jennifer took her hand back from Misaka's shoulder and simply gave a light tilt of her head, somewhat matching the orientation of Misaka's before continuing.

"Not really. I guess it's a part of my routine, or I'm just an early riser.", Jenny said.
                      sigpic

Comment

Project Esper | Bedroom

Misaka gave a lightgroan once again as she rolled over on her back, looking up at Jenny. She was wearing yellow pajamas with the shirt unbuttoned. The shirt just barely managed to cover her chest the way it sat when she turned over "I'll be there in a minute." she promised before closing her eyes again to rest them.

Comment

Project Esper | Bedroom

"Okay. I'll see you there.", Jennifer said to Misaka as she lightly patted her belly. After that, she took a step back and left the room to pursue the source of the delicious scent.

Once Jennifer made her way to the living area of the bunker, she caught sight of Alex, who was cooking breakfast. The smell was stronger the closer she got, and once she was in the kitchen, she gave an audible sniff of the air before commenting on Alex's cooking.

"Smells delicious. What's on the menu today?", she asked.
                          sigpic

Comment

Project Esper | Bedroom

Misaka couldn't help but smile as she felt Jenny pat her flat belly before she left to get her breakfast. Raina had never woken up once during that whole ordeal.

Meanwhile when Jenny came in, she could have seen Alex wearing a white apron which he had managed to keep spotless throughout the cooking process. When Jenifer asked what was for breakfast, he thought he'd have a bit of fun with her as he took out a plate and started piling it with food. "lets see." he said as he picked up some bacon with the tongs. "We have the flesh of my enemies." He took a spatula and added two eggs to her plate right next to the bacon. "Linda's children." and finally he picked up two pancakes with his hand and placed them on the plate. "And Misaka's cup size."

Comment

Jennifer couldn't help but crack a smile at Alex's overly dramatic presentation of her breakfast, even letting out a laugh when it came to the pancakes.

"Don't let Misaka catch you saying that.", Jenny playfully warned Alex as she looked from the plate to the cook.
                              sigpic

Comment

Alex smeared a bit of butter over Jenny's pancakes just the way he knew she liked it before finally handing the plate off. "Yeah, she'd probably have my sausage." he said before turning back around to grab her a drinking glass.

Comment

Working...
                                X