Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...well >.> Idk bout the machine gun posting...
    and what bout what god stuff? The only thing I got with my charas is that they have a...very...very...long...history.
    The swords are actually not powerful... even though it sounds like it. And Heaven's Forge is actually a myth. No one knows where the 3 swords came from (so far I only mentioned 2...even though I did call Aetheron's sword one of the artifacts...but it's not considered one of the Sister Swords.)
    Mercurius, Arke, and (the third I haven't brought up yet) Iris are only swords made of Arcane stones, so they in of themselves have various properties. However I set even steeper limits on the swords than anything else.

But a summary of what my charas are doing:
    Aetheron is exhausted from changing the fate of a handful of soldiers at the castle gate indirectly.
    Aion (as you know) is also exhausted from using time magic in combat.
    Dalia is being a rogue and should be noticeable by wonder's chara.

@ wonder
    go ahead and notice her. then I'll react to that.

Comment

I would, but he's knocked the f*ck out. He's asleep dreaming of those 'sweet' memories'

Comment

edited my last post.
        interpret it as you will

Comment

...ya...still didn't draw up Dalia but I'm stickin by the Syrrene art/character model

Armor...ya...not the first thing I think of...
          *COUGH* anyway ^^;

The reason I was thinking that is cause well...
          She naturally lives in a hot place so less is more...
          .................................ya....

Comment

For the record, he is NOT a robot. Its just a basic outline of what he thinks he's up against.

Comment

right right...

You know, in this I'm portraying Dalia as a complete rogue...
              Almost too feisty from what she is in my story =w= oh well. I guess the difference is that in my story, I introduce her when Aion finds her, which causes more of a "I am going to kill you for leaving me for dead." scenario.

Comment

I just read Toran´s post and thought he was a robot XD
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I'm off for the night. Go me, I now haz part time job as middle school orchestra assistant! I now haz life!

Comment

goodnight and congratulations wonder
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok for the record, the second part of my last post is purely character development. I'm keeping my characters sort of interwoven, with a common thing being Hyperion.
                      And I'm certain, someone is wondering who, or what...or maybe even where, is Hyperion?
                      I'm not truly certain the true identity of it either, but I've written it in to my story as sort of the nemesis of all my characters...actually it's tied to the death of the galaxy in my story, like Bad Wolf was in Doctor Who...
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-10-2013, 08:35 PM.

Comment

...what Toran needs is a far more friendly character to really soften things. Dalia is too...fiery for the situation.

So I'm thinking of my Water Nymph, Kiara

Name: Kiara

Race: (Water Nymph) Human

Magic type: Hydromancy

Weapons: short sword and dagger

Faction: Unaffiliated (Allied with Aion and Co.)

Appearance:
                        - Long blue hair with red bead ornament.
                        - Green eyes
                        - white and blue patchwork dress that (Looks like the Walfas Star Saphire outfit)
                        Spoiler:

Personality: Still young and mostly cheerful. She's easily flustered and notorious for getting serious when things get rough.

History:
                        She Lived in the Kenji area before she started traveling with Aion and his friends.

Strengths:
                        Manipulation of water and with a wisdom born from innocence, she tends to act as a mediator.

Weaknesses:
                        Inexperience and naivety.

Comment

Man, I'm getting tired... I'm hitting the deck. See ya.

Comment

cya wonder

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

herp derp night wonder

@Kristia
                                I think I screwed up some of the continuity with my introduction of Mercurius...I might fix my last post up alil more...
                                In the meantime I gotta finish some math stuff then hit the hay. I ain't built fer all-nighters.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-10-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X