Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we're allowed to have two types of magic?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

It's a part of chronomancy if you have the book or memorized it.
      because Aetheron was supposedly the disciple of the man/woman who made the Book of Chronomancy, he had a chance to memorize it.

Tewi's first post:
      Chronomancy: The manipulation of time. (somewhat rare)
      Book ability: Manipulation of light/holy
      All magic has a secondary ability.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-16-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I need to ask Trouble about this.

If that's the case, then that means that Azeruk is missing potential abilities.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

He's human with a chronomancer's arcane stone right?
          Unless he came into possession of THE Book of Chronomancy (There's only one of each and the book in question would have been in possession of the king during Azeruk's lifetime. Chronux may have been able to see it but...I have no idea how he could have Azeruk read and memorize it...

Comment

About Esmeralda, she seems nice, but believe it or not, I have her made out to be the most cruel out of all my characters. How cruel? Let's just say that you should be grateful she's on the 'good guys' team.

Comment

@Cucoo

Not unless Chronux made a copy of the book.

@Wonder

Something tells me that she might be a threat later on.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, although she is classified add unaffiliated, she goes wherever Toran goes, and Toran is unaffiliated, but more of a good guy. Piss him off... Well, actually, she'll let him destroy you. Kill him, however, she well kill you in ways that make you say that suffocating in space while burning in the sun were a better fate.

Comment

@S121
                  I was thinking about that too...
                  ...if I was really evil I would have The Blood Tome contain a copy of every Book's power, which would coincide with it being a book that contains all secrets...
                  And then I would use the restriction that you can only use the book ability that corresponds with the Arcane stone of the person.
                  But that would be interesting when I introduce the spirit of the first Guardian of time (which is not Aetheron, Erebos, or Aurora...even though that would become tedious to work out...)
                  maybe I should say the second Guardian that was under the teachings of Aetheron....ya that would make sense...

Anyway...I need to think of a way for Aetheron to respond to being knocked back by a dart.
                  Maybe I have him say something synonymous to "I'm too old for this sh*t..." But in far more elegant means.
                  Also need something to validate Aetheron to Azeruk, even though it might have to wait since Aetheron either A) Needs to convince Amurei to convince Gorock about the king's intentions or B) I have Aetheron assassinate Gorock or C) He's an emergency trump card if Gorock does get violent.
                  And I'm trying to think of an Option D...but for now, lets think on these =w=;

(And by Validate, I mean something like the Legends of the Guardians of Time...which Chronux because he's so old may have known of. I'll whip up the backstory of Sol and Luna, the more well known Guardians. Also I might have to adjust Aion's life span, or I have the Astraeus concept (Aion's alter ego which replaces his memory so thus Astraeus is what Aion is now and then later on when Astraeus dies, Aion takes over along with his memories of old.)

Comment

@Wonder

Actually, that would be a very quick death. Burning inside of the sun would be such a quick death that you wouldn't even feel it.

Okay, enough joking, I get what you mean.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, good point... While being torn apart by the nearly godlike spacial distortion of a black hole.

Comment

@Cucoo

You could have him say something along the lines of, "Sometimes I wonder if I should simply retire."

as for the legends, I would need to be given some information about the legends, to have Azeruk properly respond.

What did you have in mind for a legend?

@Wonder

Ok, that's better.

You would still die very quickly, but you would still feel your atoms getting stretched and spaghetti'd. (I kid you not, spaghetti'd is the term used to describe getting stretched by a black hole.)
                        Last edited by S121; 09-16-2013, 09:43 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

EDIT to my last post:

Clarification on the Astraeus concept

In my story it became a paradox where Aion's soul was bound to the halls of time which acted like a sort of purgatory/limbo
                          Astraeus is Aion's mortal self.
                          Thus, the paradox was there were two "Aion"s each independent and Astraeus was manipulated by the "fake goddess" and thus was pit against Aion. for 1,000 years and thus 1,000times this happened where Aion actually lost to Astraeus because of the goddess and therefore went back in time as Revere to change the past. This is Aion's curse.

Comment

The Legend of the Blood Tome, mentioned in my one video...
                            I need to find the rough draft thing I had walfasized...hold on.

Comment

@Cucoo

I'll wait.
                              sigpic

Comment

Have people been using characters before i've approved of them or am i just tripping balls over here?

Comment

Working...
                                X