X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im back from a long consolation date ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

JESUS CHRIST THAT TOOK ME HOURS TO WRITE!!!

Comment

it was nice wonder but um.. guns and bullets donīt exist in medieval era ^^;
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh sh*t really? I mean, I put in Toran's profile that he had a bullet shot I'm his head and it was approved... Oh well. I'll change it once Tewi tells me what's what.

Comment

the closest thing to bullets are either arrows, cannonballs or ,as a theory I have, small pebbles launched with geo magic

Spoiler:

Comment

... Meh, if it calls for it, I'll replace bullets with a knife.

Comment

ok, lets keep on track, now I have to wait for Cucoo since he/she has cotnrol of amny characters

In another note... gah!! what a heck of a day X3

spent the whole day with my girlfriend and enjoyed it a lot *dies of happiness*

Spoiler:

Comment

O^O don't die yet...

Anyways, I've noticed something... You thought that was nice? I mean, I know what you mean, but still... A poor choice of words.

Comment

i meant in story terms, but I can assure you, death is something each person feels differently, so expect disputes if Toran ever argues about it with Nera in a future

But I thought I was in a dream, surprise lunch at work, went to see the museum and enjoyed the rain like if it was raining candies and other things >//<
                    Last edited by Kristia; 09-14-2013, 09:54 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Psh, he can't remember a damn thing of his past. The smartest zombie in the land and he is the only one of any other zombie that is close to his intelligence level that doesn't remember his past.

Either way, wow. Your dates are more successful than all of mine combined. I wish I were that lucky...

And as far as the jam sesh, it went well. Our cellist didn't show up, so we went on without her. We played an arrangement that one of the violinists aka one of my best friends made for jar of hearts. The other violinist left early. So it was two violas and one violin. Then, we just kinda messed around. I was beaten up (playfully) several times by them and we played hide and seek. It was good.

Comment

well.. we just enjoy the simple things like walking through the park and playing videogames

Here is a perfect example of what I mean (Thank you Mai Hime ^^)

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye. Either way, I just edited all traces of Gibbs and replaced them with bullets.

Comment

looks more accurate now wonder, nice

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea. Now to adjust traces from other posts as well as the profile.

Comment

You know I was just saying right?

not to offend or anything ;>_>

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X