Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no it's alright. Anyways, we're just awaiting Cucoo, right? I might as well make the prof for Esmeralda.

Comment

Gah.. effing internet being evil

So yeah, I will try to keep only one character, I like this Nera since I love foxes, ice, and im putting a big part of me on her
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Name: Esmeralda Megrande (ES-mi-RAL-duh meh-GRAHND)

Race: Human

Magic Type: Aeromancy + Book

Weapons: Hidden rope concealed within her right sleeve and a back-up one in her pocket and fan used to channel her aeromancy

Faction: Unaffiliated; Affiliation based on Toran's decisions

Appearance: Slightly like an English woman. Sports a white robe with gold outlinings. 5'6" in height. In shape. Identical to her twin sister, Dorothy Megrande. Long black hair with a purple tint.

Personality: Cheery and slightly arrogant. Madly in love with Toran. When serious, she is rather cruel and might resort to temptation to lure her victims into her traps.

History: She is the younger twin sister of Dorothy Megrande. One day, while patrolling for corpses for her sister to experiment on, she saw the massacre of the human Toran's family as well as his own. She killed the assailant by suffocating him and chose to revive Toran after his heroic act of giving in his own life in order to protect another family from suffering the same fate. Then, as she was taking Toran, his human wife's baby was born healthy since she was near due. She took the baby and raised him in secret.

She took Toran to Dorothy and Dorothy turned him into a special zombie; one that is smarter than any other zombie in Lore, intelligence exchanged for his mental stability. Esmeralda told Dorothy to erase his memories, so Toran had no memory of the massacre impeding his work. After his son turned 3, Esmeralda gave him away to become adopted, for if Toran were to see his son, all of the memories might rush to him, ultimately destroying his mental stability.

Esmeralda decided to move to the Land of Cinders and Ashes. She lived comfortably, but she still missed Toran, for since she saw his act of heroism, she had fallen in love with him in spite of both his zombified state and the fact that he was in love with her sister, Dorothy. He never seemed to return the feelings, though. She never stops trying. She will only mention Toran's past to people who don't have the desire to kill him. She won't even tell Toran himself. She never tells anyone under any circumstance about Toran's son.

Strengths:The thought of her fan made future with Toran.

Weaknesses: Toran, her sister Dorothy, and Toran's unknown son.

Comment

Lets see how things go then.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Any and all traces of bullets here eliminated. By the way, I'm medieval times, they had muskets and blunderbusses, I believe. In any case, I also edited his history to fit in the massacre.

Good night.

Comment

Woops sorry guys

I discovered a life outside of the four walls of my dorm room.

Anyway, even though now it would seem a competition on who can make the saddest story, I'm going to list what happens with each character in my story and assume I'm going to just adapt it and change certain aspects to work for this.

-Aion, the one who has been killed physically and spiritually and then doomed to live for eternity. (The afterlife of the Eternal Galaxy in my story is more of a second chance at physical life, thus he experiences death and gets to experience it again. Spiritually, a physical representation of his spirit dies.)
              -Dalia, the one who was...literally...stabbed in the back. By Aion, her brother. The only reason she's alive is because Aetheron. She shares in her brother's sorrows as well as a man Revere killed their family and it is later revealed that Revere is Aion who traveled in to the past to set his past self toward the correct path.
              -Joe and Terrisa, those that had experienced loss. And those that live a lie. Joe, to protect Terrisa from the truth, does not directly reveal that their mother is dead. Then Terrisa dies while Aion was attempting to protect her.
              -Kiara, the one cursed to never return home. A dark mage, upon death, places a curse on Kiara making it so that she cannot return to her home in the lake.
              -Starla, the one who saw her home destroyed. (Think Spock from Star Trek)
              -Eleos, the one who saved his country, even though there was nothing left to save, and in the end, cost him everything except his own life.

My 6 main characters each experienced a tragedy and some continue to live it. This was how I designed them. By coincidence, another pattern in my story: there are 6 main characters, 6 "Shards of Starlight," and 6 key solar systems. =w=;

Anyway I've only scratched the surface of the suffering of my characters so far in the IC.
              And each one is connected by Aion. In a sense...Aion is the source of the suffering.

Anyway...I'll post tomorrow after some sleep =w=;

Comment

@S121

I just realised I contradicted myself when Amurei pulled Azeruk up when she was not able to interact with living things, so you might want to make some changes to your post,I just fixed mine.

Edit:

@cucoo

are you trying to summon satan or remi? 6 chracters, 6 "shards of starlight" and 6 solar systems. 666
                Last edited by bookdragon2000; 09-15-2013, 03:49 AM.
                How many times can you die a day~?
                How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@Book

Actually, Azeruk's wearing armor. She's not directly interacting with him, so it's okay. She's only interacting with his armor.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@s121,

ok then, i will just change it back
                    How many times can you die a day~?
                    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@book

...at this point probably both. My subconscious plays tricks on me when I write things. Like the groups of 6 through out my entire story...

Comment

@S121

What's the mine like? Aetheron, even though he's blind, which is impossible to tell with his mask on, is not easily caught off guard.

Also how would be a good way to reveal Aetheron to Azeruk? What would he do if I either had Aetheron use Time Phase to get into the tower as the door is open and wait for them inside, or if I had Aetheron "test" Azeruk by charging at him with sword drawn?

Comment

good day everyone, how are you in this day? ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

The mine is gold with ornate patterns on it. it's pretty much like your conventional landmine. If you step on the pressure plate, boom.

As for meeting Azeruk, either way will work. Just do what you think is best.

I just need to post first, to answer Amurei's questions, so give me a moment.

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I'm doing good, going to the gym later.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

man.. we all have depressing back stories

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

In the RP? It looks to be that way.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X