Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I'll keep this list updated as we go, that way it's a quick reference.
    ...Say we should put the section numbers in the post titles now maybe? or maybe not...

EDIT: @ Tewi
    Oh ya...I did introduce a few characters just to interact with wonder and Kristia quickly.
    Is there anything on the woman praying at the fire shrine ya would like to add with her?

Tempus -
    Section 1-1: Lucas sabotages the Trebuchets of the undead army. Undead army has breached the walls. General Rem is returning to base. Lucas is in pursuit
    Section 2-1: Aetheron has changed a small aspect of the battle. Trying to piece together the riddle of the Blood Tome. Hyperion is mentioned
    Section 3-1: Nera takes advantage of the opening and aids the fight in the inner walls. Aion meets Nera and helps her fend of the Undead from a group of civilians. Aion unleashes Mercurius. the two work their way to the castle.
    Section 2-2: Aetheron poisons the king. Tells a guard to deliver a message to Aion.
    Section 3-2: Nera is healing and asks Aion if he is ready to meet the king. Lost in his own thoughts, Aion does not immediately respond. Then the guard appears and relays the message that Aetheron had given to him. Aion recognizes the term Hyperion and starts to prepare for the worst.
    Section 3-3: Aion and Nera race to the throne room. Aetheron uses a guard as a ploy for who poisoned the King.

Land of Cinders and Ashes -
    Section 4-1: Toran has reached a village and seeks to rest there. Dalia appears and is attempting to take the geo arcane stone from Toran. Kiara causes Dalia to miss multiple opportunities to get rid of Toran.
    Section 4-2: Toran believes he found his former mistress. Dalia then chooses enough is enough and attempts to eliminate Toran. Kiara interferes.
    Section 4-3: Toran finds Esmerelda. Dalia and Kiara look at the spectacle in amazement (along with the onlookers) Dalia proceeds to get more to drink.

Gensei Woods -
    Section 1-2: Amurei sees the battle at Tempus and notices General Rem retreating.
    Section 5-1: Azeruk is training by a lake by wearing heavy armor. A mysterious paper from his teacher guides him.
    Section 1-3: Dante appears and delays Lucas and ultimately securing General Rem's escape into Seiiki.
    Section 1-4: Lucas flees from General Dante, using 3 knives against him.
    Section 1-5: Amurei finds Chronomancer tower, where Azeruk lives. She recognizes it, but does not remember. She is startled by Azeruk racing past.
    Section 5-2/1-6: Azeruk hears Amurei's yelp and curious and confused attempts to make contact with whomever made the noise.
    Section 1-7: Lucas returns to Silverwood grove to resupply and seek permission to continue his pursuit of General Rem.
    Section 5-3/1-8: Amurei reveals herself to Azeruk. Only she had forgotten about the dart she used to determine whether he was human or not, and thus scared Azeruk further when she appeared right in front of him.

EDIT: Ok uhm Gotta think the sections through a bit. Specially when 2 sections combine...thoughts?

UPDATE: 7:28 AM EST

--------------------------
    Characters & their current location as of (11:38 PM EST)

Tempus -
    - Aetheron (Abain)
    - Nera (Yaju)
    - Aion (Abain)

Gensei Woods -
    - Lucas (Yaju)
    - Amurei (Ghost)
    - Azurek (Human)

- General Dante (Undead)

- Toran (Zombie)
    - Dalia (Human)
    - Kiara ("Nymph" / Human)

Seiiki -
    - General Rem (Undead)
    - Kami (Abain)
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-13-2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Ok so updated the plot line of things thus far.
      And added character list. I think I missed someone...or missed a detail...
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-12-2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
        Section 1-4: Lucas flees from General Dante, only using 3 knives against him.
        somehow, I feel insulted by this, he has only 6 throwing knives, those 3 constitute half of his entire arsenal...speaking of which, I should remedy that.
        How many times can you die a day~?
        How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

I'm back.

Post incoming...

EDIT:

@Book

I didn't really know whether or not the needle appeared in Azeruk's eye. If I'm wrong, be sure to correct me.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@book
            ok derp fixed, somehow I knew that was going to be a derp

Comment

@ Tewixassassin
              Mind if I add a bit of history? What I mean is if I add like a town that had been destroyed in the past. The recent past.

EDIT: I just made it. Tell me if I shouldn't have.

@ Cucoo
              If you need basic information on the incident, these are the rumors. It was midnight. All of a sudden, an army of stone golems (which I can only imagine look like registeels from Pokemon) appeared from the edges of town. They fought to get to the center. Those were called 'stone angels' by the people of the City of Toran. Then, once they reached the center, a giant hand (said to be the 'hand [or hammer] of god') rose from the center of town. It nearly completely obliterated the town. Now all there is left is the little bit of rubble spared by the 'hammer of God.'

Comment

Each Page in the OOC I shall post this

UPDATE: 1:50 AM EST 9/14

Tempus -
                Section 1-1: Lucas sabotages the Trebuchets of the undead army. Undead army has breached the walls. General Rem is returning to base. Lucas is in pursuit
                Section 2-1: Aetheron has changed a small aspect of the battle. Trying to piece together the riddle of the Blood Tome. Hyperion is mentioned
                Section 3-1: Nera takes advantage of the opening and aids the fight in the inner walls. Aion meets Nera and helps her fend of the Undead from a group of civilians. Aion unleashes Mercurius. the two work their way to the castle.
                Section 2-2: Aetheron poisons the king. Tells a guard to deliver a message to Aion.
                Section 3-2: Nera is healing and asks Aion if he is ready to meet the king. Lost in his own thoughts, Aion does not immediately respond. Then the guard appears and relays the message that Aetheron had given to him. Aion recognizes the term Hyperion and starts to prepare for the worst.
                Section 3-3/2-3: Aion and Nera race to the throne room. Aetheron uses a guard as a ploy for who poisoned the King. Nera successfully cures the king and proceeds to ask for his help for preventing the Yaju invasion.
                Section 3-4: The King makes the bold offer to personally go to the Yaju and negotiate terms for a possible alliance.
                Section 3-5: Aion makes some conclusions about the leader of the Yaju and toys with a thought...

Section 4-1: Toran has reached a village and seeks to rest there. Dalia appears and is attempting to take the geo arcane stone from Toran. Kiara causes Dalia to miss multiple opportunities to get rid of Toran.
                Section 4-2: Toran believes he found his former mistress. Dalia then chooses enough is enough and attempts to eliminate Toran. Kiara interferes.
                Section 4-3: Toran finds Esmerelda. Dalia and Kiara look at the spectacle in amazement (along with the onlookers) Dalia proceeds to get more to drink.
                Section 4-4: Esmerelda and Toran start to tell of a story of a City that was called Toran. Kiara and Dalia start to believe Toran destroyed...Toran.
                Section 4-5: Toran and Esmerelda tell the entire story of the city. Dalia revists her own past and is ready to kill Toran, but doesn't yet...

Gensei Woods -
                Section 1-2: Amurei sees the battle at Tempus and notices General Rem retreating.
                Section 5-1: Azeruk is training by a lake by wearing heavy armor. A mysterious paper from his teacher guides him.
                Section 1-3: Dante appears and delays Lucas and ultimately securing General Rem's escape into Seiiki.
                Section 1-4: Lucas flees from General Dante, using 3 knives against him.
                Section 1-5: Amurei finds Chronomancer tower, where Azeruk lives. She recognizes it, but does not remember. She is startled by Azeruk racing past.
                Section 5-2/1-6: Azeruk hears Amurei's yelp and curious and confused attempts to make contact with whomever made the noise.
                Section 1-7: Lucas returns to Silverwood grove to resupply and seek permission to continue his pursuit of General Rem.
                Section 5-3/1-8: Amurei reveals herself to Azeruk. Only she had forgotten about the dart she used to determine whether he was human or not, and thus scared Azeruk further when she appeared right in front of him.
                Section 5-4/1-9: Amurei and Azeruk begin to introduce themselves to each other. Azeruk explains his past and offers to help Amurei find Silverwood Grove.
                Section 2-4: Aetheron watches what transpires between Amurei and Azeruk, taking particular interest in the ghost and the spell Azeruk uses.

EDIT: Ok uhm Gotta think the sections through a bit. Specially when 2 sections combine...thoughts?
                EDIT2: Oh don't bother with the section numbers. If I tried to keep track of the number of each post I'll go insane o.e So I'm just using them as a means to connect things together.

--------------------------
                Characters & their current location as of (10:30 AM EST 9/14)

Tempus -
                - Nera (Yaju)
                - Aion (Abain)

Gensei Woods -
                - Lucas (Yaju)
                - Amurei (Ghost)
                - Azurek (Human)
                - Aetheron (Abain)

- General Dante (Undead)

- Toran (Zombie)
                - Dalia (Human)
                - Kiara ("Nymph" / Human)

Seiiki -
                - General Rem (Undead)
                - Kami (Abain)
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-14-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Oh on my last post with Aetheron. He's hypothesizing. Chronux may yet prove him wrong.

Comment

work seems calm at the moment

hi there ^^
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Velcome back~

Comment

ohh I have some drama to use with the rhinoceros chief to add some of the fox´s past

that and im impressed with how you organised the story cucoo
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, good idea, Cucoo. Really helps some people.

Anyways, what do you guys think about the Ruins of the City of Toran story?

Comment

i like it, and I see he is like HM in "all the world is a game story" but I donpt understand why he talks like a robot

Spoiler:

Comment

He's merely going through observations. It's an of fashion of doing so, but at least he has feelings. And about HM... True. But he just has two emotions. Stable and unstable.

Comment

I figured the summary would be a nice thing to have (since I was looking for one in ATWG ...abbreviations....) Also would allow people to join in easier and to allow people that disappear for a while...or for those that get abducted by Nues...to just pick up with the story. The way I'm trying to have it is that should something happen, a section changes and then everything can keep moving forward. That way its like a continually changing puzzle.

anyway there's actually another reason why I'm doing it. Later on with Aetheron you'll notice something more that I have planned with him.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-14-2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X