X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to my tragedy of my characters.
    And the best part is: I'm still toying with the ending where I just kill them all off.
    ...ya I'm just a complete sadist when it comes to my characters.
    Hence why I like to make the joke where Aion always tries to kill and/or torture Cicero/me.
    And I do lighten the mood up with my characters...i.e. Dalia's drunken antics, Eleos the womanizer, Joe the wingman (in both meanings of the term), Terrisa's playfulness, Kiara's impersonations, Starla...she's uh...the one who has to deal with things like Sakuya's pad jokes except the opposite...And Aion is the guy where he actually knows how to have some serious fun...
    emphasis on the word serious.

Comment

@ Cucoo
      Left? They never left. Hell, Esmi said that she's going to follow them on their travels to keep an eye on them.

Comment

@ wonder
        woops I forgot that it's still day =w= agh blah blah
        fixing fixing fixed

Comment

@ S121
          dayum yer not making it easy for me are ya?
          Is that guardian robot thing inside the tower?

Comment

@Cucoo

I was planning on having it even before Aetheron appeared. I like the Centurion's design and it would make sense that a Chronomancer would have an army of clockwork/steam guardians at his beck and call.

At least it's not an Imperfect.

Yes, it's inside of the tower.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ Cucoo
              Can you edit in my post to your last one?

Comment

woop ya did that just now

Comment

as you may notice, im uber busy with homeworks, but im trying to be active

just to let you know
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@katrix

Isn`t gorck`s camp just silverwood grove?
                    How many times can you die a day~?
                    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

the Yaju are going towards the city, it is on Tewi´s first post in the story book
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh great, so lucas is in he wrong place talking to gorck? Fine, i will just create a new post to correct his position when i get back home.

Comment

you can just edit the place Lucas is with Gorck, here is your post

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post37382

Its not a big change, but sorry for the change

Spoiler:

Comment

I will just change the location, but I will make a new post anyway, because of the king's arrival and Amurei's reaction and stuff

Comment

Good day everyone how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

With Aetheron I'm going to wait for Book before I have him respond, just so I can really get a feel for what he should do next.

I'm starting to think on just introducing the last few characters of Aion's team.

so that I could unleash the marksman, Eleos...just gotta think of a way to adapt my western styled gun-slinger with a sniper rifle into something medieval...
                                And I should really introduce Terrisa, Joe, and Starla (The rest of the 6 team members).

Terrisa will be fun...cause she's even more cute and adorable than Kiara (the water nymph version).
                                But anger her...

- Scenario:
                                Enemy General: I have an army!
                                Aion: We have a Terrisa.

@Kristia
                                Alive still
                                Dealing with a minor cold but no big deal. Probably dehydrated and what not (and considering the season...)

Comment

Working...
                                X