X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Well, the first thing that comes to mind when I think of the sci-fi genre is Metroid, Halo, and Dead Space.

I just might make a high-tech Spartan with rocket boosters.

Nah, probably not that, but definitely something like Halo and Dead Space, maybe with a Metroid-like gunship...

Go with what you know, right?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Honestly...if you really wanted to you could probably bring in a character as is from somewhere...You'd just wind up like Mima did when she started.
      Heck...Bring in Utsuho herself if you wanted to.
      Also I do recommend multiple characters.

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm honestly tempted on calling the super-soldier a Spartan, just because I can't think up of a better name for the type of soldier.

You know what? I might bring our favorite supernaturally lucky, gun-toting, jolly green giant into this RP.

Can you guess?

I'll most likely bring more than one character into the RP.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121
          How do you want him to get to Venturia? Via his own ship and say he somehow wound up there like the humans did via wormhole?

Then, following protocol make up the bio and then I'll just give him the green light (puns) and then I'll have ya decide 2 things: where ya want him to start and what metaphorical title for his sub section of the story ya can come up with?

@ Book

Zeta...
          You could carry a few Kurokamis in it if you wanted to, unless you change it out and make it more into a miniature Kappa Class and just deck it out with fire power.

and I suddenly love how you've set your character. He should meet Aion, IT IS IMPERITIVE NOW HE MEETS AION.

We must conspire now on how this would work out...
          Maybe keep him alive until end of Sol Inceneron Chapters.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-05-2013, 02:13 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

That sounds good. I'll just have to plan him out a little, maybe predict the fifth game and say that he has Cortana or something...

What can I say, crossovers are awesome.
            sigpic

Comment

Alright so Master Chief/ John will be what he goes by correct? I'll go add him to the roster.

Comment

@Cucoo

Damn, I feel bad for not coming up with an OC, but my idea for a futuristic OC is too close to him. -_-;
                sigpic

Comment

@ s121

Perfectly fine.

Besides, it'll be interesting to put characters from various things into this.
                  *Has been threatening to bring Sakuya into this for some time now and has done so via a modified character that I have yet to solidify a name for*

Comment

@Cucoo

How about Ayukas Iyozi, or Ayu for short?
                    sigpic

Comment

I dug through my notes and realized I actually did have a name for her XD

Selene
                      Though I might do that backwards thing...

(and then at the end I could finally throw in the hint that she's a descendant of Sakuya by showing the name Izayoi inscribed on her pocket watch)

Comment

@Cucoo

Just a heads up, John might be slightly OP compared to the others here, but reasonably so.

He won't have all the fancy stuff from ATWIAG, but he will be faster, due to Cortana being in his suit (AIs make them faster. It's not said by how much, but his default reaction time is 75 times faster than the average human. I don't think he can dodge lasers and hypersonic missiles though. Lasers and missiles are too fast.).

I also might boost his strength from 66 metric tons to 88, due to him being able to lift a Scorpion with relative ease (in the game, you can pretty easily flip them).
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, if everything goes accordingly, he'll be a part of the fight against the goddess of inevitable destruction whoistotallynotpatternedoffofFlandre in Part II.

And there are a few laser like weapons...
                          If you count the fact that every form of gun favors using Aura Energy over physical bullets.

Comment

@Cucoo

And John uses bullets...

He's going to need a weapon, a better one.

If anything, he might have Forerunner and Covenant weapons, due to him constantly looting the enemy for supplies. (A shame that most of them use ammo...)

I'll also probably give him a Pelican or a modified Broadsword as his ship, one that has weapon racks.
                            sigpic

Comment

inb4 Eleos who uses modified Old Earth Replica revolvers

Bullets are fine, just you'll want to find Eleos eventually who can make some powerful bullets.
                              I would say pick one of the main factions to meet up with soon in the story that way he can get some standard weapons. Then during the Egale Section, Eleos/Gunner joins up the mainstream and goes on a bullet making spree.
                              That way he could use some of his weapons.

Otherwise the weaponry in Venturia is easily modifiable so he might be able to do something with Aura Energy.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-05-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

It sounds like he just might need to find a gunsmith, or bullet factory.

John's weapons use large caliber, armor piercing, high-explosive ammunition. He has the firepower, but not the quantity.

There are some weapons that could possibly be charged with just his suit, but it's not done in-game for balancing reasons.

I also might have an explanation for his appearance. It was a Slipspace malfunction.

Slipspace creates a portal out of the three "normal" space dimensions and sends the ship into slipstream space.

There could have been a malfunction with the drive and it sent him to another dimension, another universe.

It's said that sometimes, people and objects simply disappear while in slipspace. It could be that they are simply whisked away into another universe.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X