X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found a picture I might use for a captain of New Genesis Hunter Force. If not that, then the captain of a very small ship within the Egale system.

Comment

@ Hat

Oh the irony of life, the reason my PM wasn't going through was because it was too long ^^;
      Just sent that through.

@ S121

yea. I figured they would just call him by what he wanted (their memories have been modified as though they know him somewhat)

@ Neo
      Anything can go in that regard, feel free to do as ya wish there.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

I'll try to post soon, but I'm a little busy at the moment.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

np take your time. I have to now go and do a few things for a little bit meself.

Comment

Name: Kaname Haruki AKA Captain Kaname

Appearance: She stands at a decent 5ft 11. When her other personality is in control her eyes become green. (Also she does not have that animal tail, and ears as seen in the picture. She does NOT have those.)

Race: Human.

Profession and/or Talents: She may not look like it, but she is actually a very skilled with guns, and blades. In fact she is skilled enough to keep up with the best gunslingers, and swordsmen. However she is not always like this. In fact she is only that skilled when in a sort of split personality. This personality only seems to show itself whenever she is in true immediate danger.

Inventory:
            Her Ceratanium Katana that she calls Calex (as seen in her picture above.)
            Her Special Custom Made 8 Round, High Caliber Revolver that fires special armor piercing rounds:

Personality: She is rather kind, and even energetic. Most people she met has described her as "cute". She is quite bubbly, and even well mannered most of the time. However she also is not all that smart. In fact she is quite clumsy... Despite all this she has another personality aside from her regular one. One that's more serious, one that is actually quite intelligent and even cunning. This split personality is also quite dangerous. As whenever this personality is showing itself she can be quite skilled with a blade, and gun. In fact she was once seen taking out a squad of 30 armed men (part of the rebellion of Old Citadel back on New Genesis) when this personality first awoke. This personality is the sole reason she was promoted to a Captain of her own ship. She also is one of the few people who knows what Terra would currently be thinking about. When asked how she just claims that "It's easy! Just look at her eyes!" Though she has only be shown to tell what Terra is thinking about.

Elemental preference: Light, Matter.

History: At the young age of 15 Kaname enrolled into the training program for the New Genesis Hunter Force. For a few years she had been in the same squad as X, and then for the last few years of her training she was partnered up with Terra. Terra and Kaname quickly became close friends. After she finished her training she was sent on at least 10 different missions before being promoted to Corporal. Eventually she went through the ranks along with Terra. One day though on her 21st assignment to take out a small army of the Sigma Rebellion her teammates were falling quite quickly. When she was on the verge of losing the battle something inside her just sort of... took over. In a matter of an hour Kaname and her remaining squad members had won, as the Sigma Rebellion had retreated. Kaname had brought her team to victory by taking out more than 30 men on her own. The one person who was around to see and even record it was Terra. Who was completely shocked at what she saw. After the debriefing her commanding officers, and the leader of the entire New Genesis Hunter Force had came to the conclusion to promote her to captain until further notice.

Now she is a Captain in training. Her first order of business is assisting Terra.

Bio: Now she is a captain in training, with her first order of business to help Terra find X. However Terra fears that Kaname might... mess things up a bit...

Notes: Since she is a captain in training she has another captain on board her ship evaluating her decisions and such.
            Kaname's ship The Titan:

Her ship is a standard class flagship that most Captains in Training are assigned with. She had decorated the captains quarters though to her favor. Her quarters have pink walls, designed with the occasional floral pattern and a few stuffed animals. It's safe to say that a lot of her men under her command are... more than fearful that their captain might... not be officially promoted...

[Answer the following about your character]
            Where do you want them to start and why? (For the why feel free to ask me about things to figure it out) Quite a bit away from the Delta Devision fleet. In fact it would take about a day for a ship to reach her ship from the Delta Devision Flagship.

What would your character(s) do with the near unlimited power of the Shards of Starlight? (Ability to create and/or destroy entire Galaxies when all 6 are together): Probably hand it over to any commanding officers if she could. Kaname is a good girl after all (if you get the reference then cookie for you. It's an easy reference as well.) Her other personality though might do... something else altogether with it. Maybe use it to take over New Genesis.
            What would they do with the power of Gods?
            Last edited by NeoFox; 11-16-2013, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Wait, wait, ain't that a revolver from Deus Ex?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

It is? All I did was look up Futuristic Looking Revolver.

I didn't realize if it was.

EDIT:

Holy crap it is! I swear I didn't know that >->

Comment

@ Neo

Eleos would be all over her faster than a hound dog on a pork chop.

Also she would be like...the female opposite in personality, but equivalent to in capabilities, of Aion and Eleos (Or just Revere).

Anyway, so she would have to be in a zone to be a day away from Delta (because warp gates) So take your pick of zone (its numbered in order of like that of a clock.)

And yes, I did get the reference.

She's a good girl, like Sanae~
                  Spoiler:

Cropped version

uncropped version (there's a reason it's in the spoiler box in the spoiler box...)
                  Spoiler:

EDIT:

Oh and because she named her sword and because it seems to be a katana (I classify anything that looks like that a katana ^^;...) Aion would get along well with her. (Eleos, as I said before, for other reasons)
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-16-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Uh... how about you decide the zone?

Also cookie and starbursts for you:

Comment

@ Neo

oh and I would say Zones 1 or 2 ...you'll see why eventually.

Comment

Okay then Zone 1.

Comment

Alright then, have fun with that area :P

I think I should make mini bios for the main characters so far...
                          Any pic [That isn't Aion's sketch] I have here are completely random from google search and are going to be sort of "matches what I had in mind"

Aion Leonares

Spoiler:

A young man of 22. He lived on the Planet of Duon in the Helios System and is a member of the Hunters' Guild there. He's been a Mercenary for 3 years now and has a natural talent with a sword. His fighting style is reminisce of the ancient samurai style adapted with a more modern fencing technique. He is the heir of the legacy which his mentor, the man he considers as a father, Orion, left him. As a Maverick Pilot, he is unrivaled in his personal fighter Eclipse Blade X-02, one of the only perfect Blade replicas. The only other two in existence currently are Navarre's Fighter, Silver Phoenix X-03, and Revere's, Blood Edge X-01.

He has no memory of his past, except for a fragmented memory of his sister, Tina. His left arm bears Aurora's Curse and he has an innate ability to manipulate Aura Energy to his will, unaided. He believes this to be a part of the Curse. He is steadfast and determined to uncover the truth of the Galaxy and the War that marks the era in blood.

Joeseph Hawkeye

Spoiler:

Hair Color is more of a brown and no eye patch.

Best friends with Aion and his wingman, he is also a human male in his early twenties and is a year older than Aion. He is an ace pilot and is also strong both physically and mentally. He takes an optimistic attitude towards any situation and tends to keep even the darkest moods cheerful.

In combat, he wields a massive cannon known as the BEHEMOTH. He tends to recklessly charge into the fray with his cannon primed. He cares for his sister, Terrisa, after they lost their mother to a mysterious accidental explosion, though he never acknowledges what happened.

He also lives on Duon with his sister.

Terrisa Hawkeye

Spoiler:

Change Hair color to more of a brown...

AND YOU DON'T WANNA GIVE TERRISA A GUN-! TRUST ME

Younger sister of Joe and also best friends with Aion. She is human and in her mid teens, 15, and tends to have an extremely optimistic, almost naïve, personality. She keeps with her an average looking Doll of a girl which has a crystal inside it. For her, it is the last thing she has of her mother.

She is a talented mechanic and works on both Aion's and Joe's fighters. She also considers Aion as a brother and most of her friends as family.

Kiara Aquala

Spoiler:

Change eye color to more of a blue

A girl of 19 and is friends with Aion and the others. She is a medical officer and part time Drone Pilot on the Delta Division Flagship, Excalibur. She was initially of the Planet Alcyon in the Celestora system.
                          She tends to look for the good in people and, even though she might feel like all hope is lost, she will continue onward with a task.

She appears Human, but she is actually a Water Nymph.

Starla Monroe

Spoiler:

A girl of 21 and a friend of Aion. She is a Vatian scientist who was pivotal in the development of AETHER Armor and the Daedalus Cannon. Her home is in the Nexion System in Sedes Imperii. She has a calm personality and tends to be a bit of a "firecracker" at times (also tends to 'spark' into a mood and snaps at people that interrupt her while in it.)

As a Vatian, she has the ability to bend Aura energy to her will with an aid of sorts, in this case she favors a staff fashioned with a crystal in it.

Eleos Mithras

Spoiler:

I like this picture and think this is the closest match to how I envisioned him.

A Human - Irian Hybrid of 25. He is a womanizer and an elite marksman assassin. He is skilled with both small hand guns and a sniper rifle that he modified, being able to hit small targets with ease. To accompany his sharp aim, he has a sharp wit and tends to be laid back, although when he is in battle, he tends to favor a more serious tone (even though his wit is still present) and dependent upon the battle, he may even be outright grave.

He will not hesitate to take a shot once he has his mind set.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-16-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Okay then...

Tell me what exactly is in the Zone again >->

Comment

@ Neo

Nothin but space.

Comment

Okay I thought there was going to be something special there >-> Just wanted to know if there was anything I should have kept my eye out for xP Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X