X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With you, NGO just blew up the freighter after it was evacuated after the NGO disabled its engines.

In other news, Master Chief has entered Venturia officially. And Anankerisa has gone Flandre Scarlet crossed over with Alice Margatroid on the Reaper. Kinda a preview of what she can do.

Also I hinted at the truth of things with Anankerisa when she was initially angry with the Reaper.

Begin questioning who are the good guys and who aren't now.

Comment

@Kristia

John may or may not have traveled through time.

Reaper is fighting "Flandre incarnate".
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

oh wow XD

things are getting bigger and bigger
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye, Anankerisa, as I said before, was originated when I first read the bio of Flandre. Thus, in short, she is my adaptation of our favorite loli vampire girl.
          Also the reason I'm telling Mima to run now is because Anankerisa may or may not have a giant spear whichistotalynotaripoffofGungnir.

Also going to introduce this info now as well.

*Abilities of the Shards of Starlight I didn't have in word document form but in a notebook*
          - A Summary -

The most powerful form of Aura crystal in existence. One of the Shards can destroy half a planet, and their power increases exponentially with the addition of the others. The legend says that they are the fragments of the "Sacred White Star" (which is later revealed to be called Iris) which the Arcains and Prometheos used to create Venturia.

So think about it...if the Shards of Starlight have enough power to create a galaxy...they have the power to do the opposite.

Their power is currently sealed and cannot be unleashed without the "Keystone" which happens to be the center piece of the Shards of Starlight.

Part one is all about finding these Shards. there's one in each solar system on the planets which I originally had.

Comment

@Cucoo

Just a heads up, you can decide John's fate.

Will he find out that he traveled through time, or did he travel to another universe?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Traveling in time is a much easier thing to work with and provides the eventual option of going back. *cough*Halls of Time*cough*

@ Kristia
              At this point I kinda want to let you do your own thing. Travel to where ever you wish.

There will come a point where I'll just let you guys kinda do your own things eventually. As things get towards the middle it'll be easier for that to just happen.

EDIT:

Also for an idea of Avonna's Wings:

*random picture I liked*
              Just inverse the colors and you got it (They're just the white parts when you do that...so the black parts as it is right now.)

EDIT 2
              Oh and anyone else like the concept that this story takes place in the Earth year 519,941,212,552,013? :P
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-06-2013, 01:49 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I would have John comment on Lady Avonna's wings, but right now he's having a slight breakdown.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121
                  aye aye...

@ everyone
                  I just realized the Venturia tag is a bit redundant for Part I. (Only took me a few hundred posts) =w=;
                  Part II it'll be important... so for now feel free to exclude parts of the tag.

Comment

so.. what do I do?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Find people. I would say that Mara might detect the fact that Revere has left the NGO ship and is flying for the Warp gate. She could follow him.

Comment

oh ok then, preparing post

Spoiler:

Comment

I just realised how badly I failed... the names of the ships should be Kaze not Kame... Nvm, I will just use the current names
                          How many times can you die a day~?
                          How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@ Book
                            If you did that then it would be easy to have a
                            Kamikaze
                            ..............EDIT: oh wait ya I forgot what it actually meant. derp ^^;

EDIT: and I just realized I dun derped again.
                            I just did some calculations and realized that my formula doesn't really work perfectly well...
                            I think I need to set better regeneration rates for each shield index...cause according to my calculations, the Gamma Class won't last against 4 Omegas for even a minute.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-06-2013, 03:59 AM.

Comment

well then.. time to sleep.. goodnight ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

G'night

Edit:
                                Ok I went and rebalanced things slightly with duration in mind for the shield formulas.

And I'm also gonna get sleep...otherwise I'm just not gonna function at all tomorrow.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-06-2013, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X