• Show
Clear All

@ S121 + Kristia

I don't remember mentioning alarms
    but it works out.

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, you did.

"Just as he was about to finish his sentence, a ship-wide announcement was made. "All pilots, report to your stations. All pilots, report to your stations.""
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Are you picturing red lights and alarm sirens accompanying it? Because that's not what I was intending ^^;

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh...

Well I was kind of thinking that they would be on high alert if they needed all the pilots... -_-;

Blame all the Science Fiction movies with all the stereotypical loud alarms and red/yellow flashing lights.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I figured it would happen, that's why I had Kiara mention that it was a training session.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
              @ S121

I figured it would happen, that's why I had Kiara mention that it was a training session.
              Maybe the alarms are for authenticity?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Yea, probably. If you're going to have a training session, you'd might as well make it realistic.
                sigpic

Comment

I think I found an even better design for The Reaper.
                  voidwarfrme_zps08b10bc8.jpg
                  That knife it's holding is about the size of The Reaper's kunai as well.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Just a quick note I'd thought I'd put here

This is sorta a close representation of Revere Exorco...except different hair and not shirtless (jacket would be closed as well.)

Comment

Ok I just realized something...

@S121
                      I'll be drawing out the flight to Zone 12 for a bit until things are done between Revere and Nhiome.
                      Revere is a part of the "Trial by Fire" for Aion.

@ Book
                      Don't worry about this fact. I can make everything work out correctly in the end.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

In the meantime, I suppose John could explain the armor to Aion and possibly some other stuff.

I swear, I'm going to be very descriptive with the fight scene, but I need to ask this question.

What weapons do the fighters have? I know it's energy based, but are they cannons, gatling types, bombers, or single fire types?
                        sigpic

Comment

Anything almost.
                          Assuming it's a standard issue Maverick Fighter John is using, assume it has one of each type as it would be designed for any situation.

I had somewhere in the Shield charts in the More Details section some of the basic things. Assume fighters have Heavy Weaponry.

Also be ready for the fight scene cause it'll be Revere in a Blade Series Fighter with an improved Nova Engine. I'll have him miss you on purpose like he always does (being who and what he really is...) And assume he's impossible to hit because of his skills and a certain other fact. I'll PM you with the details if you don't already know who Revere really is.

Comment

@Cucoo

What other fact?

Anyways, I guess between John's reaction time and skill and Revere's skill and other factor, they'll both be missing each other the entire time.

I don't really know who Revere is, so I might need a little info.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think I'll just explain it outright for everyone to see

Revere is Aion
                              The real Aion at least.

Complex background incoming

Ok so it works like this: Aion currently is actually Astraeus. The real Aion is currently trapped in the halls of time.
                              Revere is Aion from the future where he fails to stop the cataclysm. He has the memories of each prior attempt. So far he's done this thing 1,000 times
                              In other words, he's relived this year of the war 1,000 times.
                              *Insert definition of insanity here*

Spoiler:

For you youngsters: strong language warning

So the reason he is as good as he is, he's done this battle 1,000 times. Of course, every time he changes something a little differently to change how effective he is, the battle is slightly different, but the outcome is the same.

Comment

@ Kristia

Aye it was Terrisa, sorry I forgot to put something that mentioned her name. edited it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X