• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

How did Aion get there?

Take your pick.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...nover/meme.jpg

@Mima

I liked the songs. (Even though I only got finished listening to the first one. )

I'll listen to the rest in a moment.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
      @ Mima

ah...

well interesting...
      now that I've listened to the third one fully, I think there could be a contrast with Nova and Eleos then if you think Nova would be the one for that. I also took the song to mean rebuilding something, and that is what Eleos was trying to do with the Ruins of the city that was his home and the former Republic of Senarious.
      But it also mentions the inevitable destruction of that wall. Trust me, when you've played the game, you would understand.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ S121

D. Cicero uses the Halls of Time to just time Warp him past the Hakurei Border. Because he's as much a troll as Yukari...and there might be a shady dealing between him and Yukari that might have been the basis for the original EG: The Blood Tome substory...

@ Mima

and that fits in beautifully with everything that will happen in EG Part II...
        well you definitely picked a match there.

Comment

@Cucoo

Why do I get the feeling that they would be great trolling buddies?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Well considering the fact I had Cicero troll Yukari in the initial story...
            ya.

and I can see something like this picture in this one happening.

Just say the girl is Dalia and instant integration into EG.
            The one behind the girl in the foreground...I have nothing...

This one just matches...

I think Part II Chapter 40 matches it actually...

Along with this

EDIT:

I hear Luna Clock ~ Luna Dial in this one...

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 01:23 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Hey, I know that second song. I have it on one of my playlists.

How does Cicero troll Yukari? What does he do?
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

In my perfect little world, Cicero wound up being one step ahead of Yukari (or so he thought). Now If I went with the original...like any good gappy fanfic, this would be BEFORE Cicero was a powerful Life Hacker and just a regular human.

This is what I had:
                Yukari is dragging Gappies in to Gensokyo cause she was bored and wanted something to do so she figured on trolling the world with something extremely powerful. So then I had that the Blood Tome existed in Gensokyo and was real, but no one knew where. Yukari was using the Gappies to try and find it. Then she happens across me Cicero who happened to be writing a physical prop of the Blood Tome for some absurd reason and so she drags me into Gensokyo. This leads to some absurd chain of events where I Cicero finds the Blood Tome, breaks the spell on it, releases Sol and manages to bring Aion out of my Cicero's imagination and thus things get crazier...
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 01:47 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

If there's one thing I've learned about Yukari from canon, it's that she would be a f*cking nightmare to play chess against, or any strategy game for that matter.

Anyways, how crazy does it get? Was it ever finished?
                  sigpic

Comment

Suprisingly, the fanfic was the first story I started with the beginning then wrote the end.

The end was like...Sol get's Sakuya's Pocket watch (which in this I say is the source of her abilities) and is plotting to go back in time and ... *spoilers for EG: EoT*
                    Because of this, it's a race against time to stop Sol and I become Cicero and with Aion's help along with the Touhou's manage to stop Sol, but then Cicero grabs the pocketwatch and inadvertently activates it so that time returns to a point where I go back to being in the real world as though nothing happened.

It had concepts from ANOTHER fanfic...which...was...
                    uh...

well let's just say there was a time when I didn't really understand Touhou...
                    And that's when I had wrote it...

MEANWHILE~

Oh and This one...
                    This one has become Aion's Theme.

and I swore the person in the pic was Robin from FE:A...
                    nah...it's just a vocaloid thing =w=
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 01:59 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Aww, darn spoilers. I guess both the stories connect with each other in a certain way, huh?

Anyways, I found this really messed up comment. I couldn't help but laugh. XD

"I jizzed so hard i had to swim out of my room..." - Youtube commenter
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I saw similar.

TBH
                        It was actually recent when I took the concept I had from the Blood Tome fanfic and implemented it as the true end of EG: EoT.

And the original concept was derived from...
                        ......dear gods I should just bury this fanfic with my LoZ fanfic...

these two video's in order.

There was a time when I didn't know Touhou like I do now.
                        These were born in that time...
                        and now I just feel ashamed of them.

How ashamed?
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 02:08 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

"Kill me."

"Later."

XD

Ok. Now that that's out of the way, that was one of your first attempts, so it's completely understandable that it wouldn't turn out the way you wanted it to.
                          sigpic

Comment

3rd.
                            3rd attempt.

Even now I wouldn't try again because I just don't know enough of each aspect of Gensokyo to be able to write a fanfic.
                            ...any series I tried to write a fanfic...it just...
                            the LoZ fanfic I had 8 years ago
                            was an abomination.
                            ...from the basic concept, however, was born EG. Go figure.

Comment

@Cucoo

Meh, fan-fics are just not your forte. I don't even write, so I can't have much of an opinion on the matter.

How was the LOZ fan-fic, if you don't mind me asking?
                              sigpic

Comment

8 years ago I was heavily influenced by Sonic the Hedgehog...
                                ...imagine Legend of Zelda except with the fast pace of Sonic...
                                ....it...got....bad....real....fast....

And then I kept bringing in more technological advances to it and modern clichés that...it....just...
                                It didn't work...at all.

I still have the first few chapters in a folder on my computer...I don't even know why anymore....

Comment

Working...
                                X