X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@cucoo

I don't see how they would meet...One is raiding the temple and has no intention to go to space, one is testing a ship and has no intention to go to the planet... but ultimately i suppose it is your choice, you are good at twisting things after all XD
    How many times can you die a day~?
    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@ Book
      Kinda a good thing and bad thing to be able to do... ^^;;

Anyway...
      It was Dalia ya were referencing before, right? just making sure ^^;
      Dalia definitely doesn't have a means to get to space, but Nhiome has the means to get down planet-side.
      The only way it could work is that I would think that if he flew close enough to Inopia to allow gravity to take hold and then some freak accident causes him to crash land conveniently in the Caverns of Inopia.
      Because in literature, there's always room for freak accidents
      And I have a few possible explanations for it.

So would you want to try and get Nhiome to meet Dalia or would you want to do something else?
      Oh and mind if I ask how ya would want to set-up your next character? I could rig something up if ya need something specific to happen for it to work.

Comment

@cucoo

I'm already have an idea of how to introduce the second character, but the death of Nhiome and the second character appearing will be simultaneous things, so it will be far in the future don't worry about it. As for freak accidents...he is testing the ship after all, I think I will create a post with that, once i'm done studying for tomorrow's jap quiz.
        How many times can you die a day~?
        How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@ Book
          Alright fair enough

Comment

@ Mima
            What part of Helios is Nova in? There are 12 sectors per solar system. Delta is in Sector 12...If I recall correctly...
            The NGO is in the outskirts of Sector 11
            ....I need to make that map soon.

@ S121

Just clarification, Aion is acting on assumptions that John's fighter is only capable of what he knows it to be, excluding any sort of suit modifications.

Comment

@Cucoo

Exactly.

Don't worry, we've always been on the same page. Nobody knows about his abilities yet.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                @ Mima
                What part of Helios is Nova in? There are 12 sectors per solar system. Delta is in Sector 12...If I recall correctly...
                The NGO is in the outskirts of Sector 11
                ....I need to make that map soon.
                I don't know, just somewhere in space somewhere sometime.

Oh, and for those iterested to know, this is what the mech Reaper is fighting looks like.
                Skirmisher_Mech_by_flyingdebris.jpg

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Kristia

Just a short little thing about Terrisa's age: She's in her early teens...and I'm thinking 14 ish...maybe.

Comment

oops.. so I shoud better erase the part of the offer?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nope no need :P
                      I was referencing the woman part XD she's still a young girl

Comment

oh ok, just wondering
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Why'd it get so quiet here all of a sudden?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Because Grima's an attention hog.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Because I'm thinking and preparing a big post for later.

Aion is about to explain why the emblem matters so much

Nero is going to be Nero and possibly get slapped again

Joe is going to be going through everything about what he's expecting and alittle bit of his and Aion's past

Dalia is going to start climbing up to where Nhiome is

And then I have to figure out Chapter 4 because chapter 3 is almost done here.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X