X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im speaking of bioroid, most of the "mechanic" stuff I say are still on that area, the organs may be organic type, but they are still synthetic to a point thats what I point out of why Mara actually has some trauma of being more bioroid than human
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You did see the other post where I posted what I initially had which illustrated the differences of a Bioroid VS a cyborg, right?

There's a reason I'm kinda...edgy (?) primarily because we're treading on the grey area...that...technically doesn't exist yet somehow is... and this is something that should be relatively easy to definitively define so I'm just...
      shoot what is the word for what I'm feeling right now? =w=...I'm drawing a blank there...

At this point, does Mara have mechanical prosthetics or a completely organic body? if she has mechanical then she's actually something that the characters would more likely classify as a cyborg. if she's purely organic but with organs that are not, then bioroid.

There was a reason I had the three separate in the template. T.T

Or was my initial concepts in the template that confusing? If they were then I'll just...
      blah.

Just have Mara understand that unlike her, Cortana is human. ...though at this point I don't know what my characters would do with her because of the augmentations.
      ...to be exact, I think my characters would begin to fear her and John once they figure out what they're capable of.

And when I say characters, I mean all the native inhabitants of the Galaxy.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-19-2013, 01:54 AM.

Comment

A quick question, are Iupter class vessels large enough to significantly affect gravity of nearby planets? Just a thought, since they're about as long as one, right?

Comment

And this is another thing i didnt consider =w=
          WHAT IS PHYSICS???

Lets say either it doesnt really do anything because of ... Density.
          Or the shields dampen the effect.

Though this brings up an interesting mechanic for fighter dogfights near them...
          Also ... I just realized... I think even Star Wars ignored this with the Death Star...

Comment

physichs? what´s that?

but anyways, having that is good yet some people (me included) won´t do a good job on the details, just basics of it
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye, but for me its actually a nice little addition because of the Maverick Pilots that are flying in a sense in close quarters with these cruisers.
              It reinforces the skill of a Maverick to defy death itself...
              because think about it...
              Fighter pilots would then have to not only deal with the crossfire between cruisers/fleets
              not only the threat of other fighters and homing shots
              not only the threat of accidental collisions...
              But also fighting gravity even in space.

And the reason Mavericks are the ones I'm mentioning is because they're the ones who put themselves in all of these things way...in...well...harms way.
              Although this kinda blurs the line between atmosphere pilots and space pilots in terms of the degree of skill.

I might just ignore it because of the last point there...

And...

@ Kristia

and I'm certain this isn't deliberate, but you seem to be ignoring some of my posts here ^^;
              Just saying.

@ S121

I just reread what I had originally posted and I did mention the Gunships in the air...
              "Aye...if we weren't on the ground we would have to just tango with their squadrons of Gunships..." Ian spoke up from the floor above.
              So John's plan did forget to cover that...
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-19-2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Sorry if im missing posts, internet messes with me

I know im in the grey line, she does have mechanical parts (eyes, skin and some organs) but most of theorgans are biological, but again aren't natural, they are created from a lab instead of born with them

In the back story, she was still in recovery from the explosion, thus explaining wires and plugs on her body.

Whatever im still missing, I apologize (effing internet) but I'll check them

Sorry ><
                Last edited by Kristia; 11-19-2013, 11:48 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

It's ok, I knew it had to be something messing with ya ^^;

Anyway I think I'll just say Mara is a hybrid. sorta like 33% cyborg due to the prosthetics, 33% Bioroid due to the fact that she's using the nanobot blood, and 33% still natural born human.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

Comment

Hi there Neo, how are you?

Cucoo
                      Take the mass effect 2 Lazarus project as base for the white haired woman

SPOILER if you haven´t played that game

that project managed to resurrect commander Shepard from getting spaced and crash on a small planet, he/she was just a pile of an organic being and the scientist took 2 years and over 4 billion credits (their currency) to remade him/her to his/her orignal form. Yet he/she has augmentations through his/her body to keep at best quality. He/she knows he/she is alive, but has both mechanical and biological implants and can feel some whirring in his/her skin.

Here is a video of the project

from start to minute mark is the actual project and after that is a scene were he/she wakes up still on recovery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK86-0o2sE4

END OF SPOILER

Thats where I based Mara´s resurrection/reconstruction
                      Last edited by Kristia; 11-19-2013, 12:27 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Doing good, thought about bringing an old RP I had from the minecraft forums over to here.

Comment

and what it is about?

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh it was just an old RP that took place in the near future with a virtual reality MMO called Cyber Soul, and the company that made it also made a device called a Data Transfer Module which allowed players who owned one to transform into their character in the game to fight other players in a global world wide tournament, with the standard conspiracy by the company.

It was more or less inspired by a magnitude of different games, animes, and stuff.

Comment

sounds nice, I can imagine it is like 1/2 prince manga

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

The way it seemed to me, the resurrection of Shepard seems to be similar to my concept of bioroids.
                                The reason I was kinda going off on a tangent was because you kept mentioning things as though Mara was more a machine than an organic being.

Comment

Working...
                                X