Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helios System
    Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

"Here it is..." Nero then sat on the coffee table in front of Mima a strange object that seemed to have no purpose what-so-ever. It seemed to be a smooth orb with various engravings inside of it. At the center was a crystal set of ring forming orbits that resembled a solar system. "This is known as a keystone. Really rare... It's the smallest, most powerful crystal that I have ever found."

Comment

Helios System

"Oh I know there are augmented, my sensors detect many of them, but yeah I kind of get nervious with so many people, sorry about that" Mara said trying to calm down her nerviousnes

"Anyways, how is your work as a medic officer here Kiara?"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

"Perfect." Mima said, picking it up, putting the object in-between the ends of the crescent part of her staff, fitting itself quite nicely.

"I remembered that I had a storage compartment in a pocket dimension." Mima explained. "Hopefully this will do the trick."

Mima pointed the ataff above the coffee table, and as she did so, what looked like a tear appeared, leading to what seemed to be a bright white room, filled with stuff inside.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Helios System

"It's alright, I was nervous too my first time before I joined up here. I used to live by myself in...I mean...by a lake. Though the birds were company enough for me back in those days. But then...he showed up." She smiled, giggling slightly. "Anyway, being a medic is always hectic. War is never pretty...but someone has to do something to fix it. Medics and Mechanics...two professions that always are busy."
          "Hey~ I'm a mechanic! Both of my big brothers always say I'm an angel with a wrench!"
          "Both? I thought only Joe was your..."
          "I consider Aion a big brother, too! He's as much family to me as even you!"
          "Huh?! But...but, Terrisa, we barely have just met!"
          "That's fine~ Oh and Mara too!"

"Pocket Dimensions...I used to like being able to simply access those at will..." Nero smiled.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-12-2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Helios System

Mara relaxed as both Kiara and Terrisa(?) discussed like a good family

"Im glad you got everything rather pretty good, many people in these days are too worried that they tend to forget what is truly important, enjoying life" the bioroid said and remembered her travels
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System
              Space - Sector 12

"It's not really AETHER armor anymore, at least this one is only it in name. It's actually a fusion of Aether and my old MJOLNIR Mark VII GEN 2 armor from the year 2557. That makes the technology about 519 trillion years old, but apparently it still rivals today's tech. The MJOLNIR Mark VII GEN 2 armor can do many things, like survive orbital drops, survive Slipspace, negate G forces and blunt trauma, increase my reflexes and strength by a factor of five, house an AI, record data, act as an energy conduit, survive extreme temperatures, and many other things. That's the MJOLNIR aspect of the suit. I assume you know about the AETHER aspect.", John explained to Aion in a calm tone.

By this point, John didn't see himself coming from the past as a big deal. He had already moved on from the shock and had quickly adapted to his situation, just as he had been trained to do as a Spartan.
              Last edited by S121; 10-12-2013, 01:16 AM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

???

Nhiome was still confused but partially satisfied with the answer, " worthy of what? Never mind that, I should have mentioned earlier that I do not believe in these things, I know they exist, just I trust more in technology and science than this magic. I intend to create a second chance for myself, I just need to finish it up." He removed the remote from his belt and checked the position of his ships, but strangely, he could not receive anything, despite the fact that it "warped" the signals close to its intended recipients. He then turned back to Revere

" I'm not going to break death's grip, I can't. But who says I have to enter it? Where is this place? And how do I leave?"
                Last edited by bookdragon2000; 10-12-2013, 03:32 AM.
                How many times can you die a day~?
                How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

???

"Magic?" Revere was facing away from Nhiome. "You think THIS-" He whipped around and grabbed Nhiome by the throat with his left hand and then held his right hand up closer for Nhiome to see. As he did, he flexed it into a fist and his whole arm turned black and glowed with red veins of light that formed an intricate pattern. "...that this is a mere illusion? A trick of the eye? That the legends are mere fantasies? Myths?" He let go of Nhiome and walked back to the board as his arm returned to normal with the black markings remaining on the back of his right hand. "No matter. Whether you live in ignorance or not is of no concern for the final outcome. All I needed to see was how far along the fusion of the crystals in your skin was...And the exit is the same way you came." He then snapped his fingers and two columns formed a new warp gate for Nhiome.

------------
                  Helios System
                  Space - Sector 12

"I remember hearing how they were trying to perfect it by replicating something...and wait...the year 2557? .......that's........." Aion looked over to John's ship. "....how did you get here?"

------------

Helios System

"There are times when people can do nothing else. The major cities tend to be well protected and are left out of the war. People live on there...as though there is no war." Kiara explained.

Comment

Helios System
                    Space - Sector 12

"I just finished rescuing my friend and we were both transported here. My ship was affected by a Slipspace Anomaly and it sent us both 519 trillion years into the future.", John said to Aion in a matter-of-fact tone.
                    Last edited by S121; 10-12-2013, 04:18 AM.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Helios System

"I prefer traveling through the many places, there is always something good to find and see. Even if there is war, the galaxy is too big to be completely affected. I know farming planets that are safe of the whole mess without danger" Mara smirked as they kept walking

Spoiler:

Comment

???

Nhiome rubbed his throat, then once recovered said, " People have different definitions of magic, it just so happens that our definitions clash. For me they are just phenomenons that cannot be explained by science." He then put on his disguise again and turned to step through the warp gate and left.

NGO Ares-class cruiser
                        Nhiome exited and ignoring the looks of everyone there, recalled KuroiKaze. Once aboard, he sped back towards his Sol Inceneron Base. Considering the current events, it was increasingly important for him to finish off the ship. He got back to work installing, continuing to mull over Revere's words.
                        How many times can you die a day~?
                        How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Helios System

"Well, from what I remember, this one is my own personal stash, from back on Earth." Mima pulled out what looked very similar to the keystone, though a different color. "A magical treasure trove, essentially. And, maybe a time capsule, something to help me remember more perhaps, or something just to help me overall." Mima explained.

Venion System
                          Space

The Reaper sat in it's ship, communicating with an ally of its.
                          "Reports track Selarious Grinne to the Venion System, where he is said to be making highly advanced weapons and armors to be sold to the Black Market. He is known to have radicalist ideas about shedding the limits of the body, and is known to be heavily cybernetically, and genetically modified." came a voice from the main console in front of The Reaper.

"Is there any exact planet?" The Reaper asked.

"We believe he may have his operation somewhere on the deserted world of Hyperion. Be weary though, the planet is known to be highly radioactive." the voice explained.

"Do not worry, for I will take precautions." The Reaper replied. "Goodbye, my friend."

"I will hopefully hear from you again." the voice from the console then shut off.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

???

"Ah yes...the scientists that so conveniently decided to not prove the truth of the legends. They know what it would mean to face that treacherous thing called reality." Revere said to himself after Nhiome left. He then moved the figurine of Nhiome to Sol Incineron where a figure of a girl with a sword that had a crosstree originating from the pommel that formed angel wings was as well. He then moved the figurine that looked like him closer to where Nhiome's was and another figure of John without his armor. Then the figurine of the Reaper and its true identity was placed at Venion and shifted the figures of Commander Suria and Seiuna at Celestora. Egale system saw a figurine of Eleos and Helios had a cluster of figurines at it's point.
                            "I'm playing your Game of Fate, Anankerisa, and I control the board."

-------------

Helios System

"Havens within the raging inferno..." Kiara sighed. "My home planet was...and still is, one of those havens of the War of Eternity. I came here because I want to change that. I don't want just my home to be one of the few safe havens. I want to see to it that everything changes again."

"Right...of course. Seeing more objects of your own would trigger more memories." Nero nodded.

------------

Helios System
                            Space - Sector 12

"So technology went and screwed up royally, huh? Sounds like the early phases of Warp Gate tech...it wasn't pretty to say the least. Anyway, we've reached Sector 6, we'll be in Zone 12 soon enough..." Aion said as he watched his radar.

Comment

Helios System

Mima noticed a large chest, and tried to pull it out, but it was really heavy.

"Hey, could you help me get this thing through?" Mima asked.

'
                              Venion System
                              Orbit of Hyperion

The Reaper's cloaked ship began to orbit the desert planet of Venion, and it's sensors began scanning the surface for anything artificial. Eventually, a ping happened, The Reaper looking to see it was a large base suspended in a canyon. Looked like the place.

The Reaper teleported down onto the planet, onto the roof of the base. The canyon looked about a mile wide, and the base streched all the way to both sides. Secretly, it was impressed that someone could built such a large base without drawing attention.

Comment

Helios System
                                Space - Sector 6

"Ok.", John said to Aion as they approached Sector 6.

John thought about having to take down a somewhat armed battle station. In truth, he could easily do this mission all on his own, but then he would be taking away valuable learning experience that the rookies needed.

"Maybe I should sit on the sidelines, give the rookies a chance...", John said to Cortana.

"Just as long as the station is destroyed, I'm happy.", Cortana said to John.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X